Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

249 | Las Vegas, NV

249 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Sarah Riddell 路 Married on 09/20/2019

Red Rock Canyon Wedding

We had an intimate wedding in the canyon and Judy was fantastic. She was easy to work with and incorporated the elements into the ceremony that we wanted. She was great making sure our rings stayed safe with our bearers and even teared up when I walked down the aisle. Her service continues after you are married with advice on getting your marriage certificate and making sure everything is going well! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I loved working with you and fell in love again when I saw the photo of you and the 4 boys! So adorable!! I know your future will be blessed!
  • Cricket

Cricket Wilson 路 Married on 09/12/2019

Wow...Just Wow!

If you are looking for a professional, sincere, prompt, kind, wonderful officiant Mrs. Judy with Wedding Vows Las Vegas should be your choice. She was quick to reply to my email and had an opening within 10 days of needing her. She asked questions and made everything super easy. All we had to do was show up to the ceremony spot with our marriage license. Mrs. Judy was so kind and will always have a special place in our hearts for uniting us on that evening. You will not be sorry if you choose her. Wow...Just wow is all I can say!
    Love,
    The Wilsons

Sent on 09/23/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just precious! We had so much fun! Thank you so much for choosing me for share in your love! Be happy 馃槝
  • Sarah

Sarah Mundell 路 Married on 09/10/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Judy was wonderful! She was so sweet and down to earth. We loved having her marry us. She was a great addition to our special day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Sarah you were a beautiful bride and Shawn dashing and such fun! May you always be as happy as you were on your wedding day!
  • Denita

Denita Price 路 Married on 09/10/2019

Awesome Energy

Judy was very pleasant and very personable. Judy made us feel very welcoming.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Campos 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Judy irving is amazing

I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating and married us under a 42潞 sun with a smile on her face.
    She e-mailed us prior to the ceremony asking us to tell a little bit about ourselves and what we wanted in the ceremony. She prepared something that made our moment perfect and even made us cry!
    She communicated with us before and after with detailed instructions on what to do and even sent us two reminders to go on line and obtain our official marriage certificate.
    She earns my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kelly, you are such a beautiful person, with a smile that warms the heart. I loved officiating for you and William and am happy to have been included in your special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter and adventure!
  • Claire

Claire Kerr 路 Married on 08/23/2019

An absolute Lady

We both wanted to thank you for making our day feel special and intimate. When we decided to get married in Las Vegas we couldn鈥檛 have imagined we would have such a lovely ceremony.

When planning our wedding from Ireland every celebrant we read about was proud of the quantity weddings they could get through in a day rather than the importance of the commitment which made our hearts sink.

We will always be thankful to Michael for introducing us to you. Our ceremony was beautiful, relaxed and everything we hoped for because of you and your respect for our special time. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

Your lovely manner and personalised service made us feel calm and at ease and we very much appreciated the advise about the legal process of getting official.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Claire, you were such a joy! Your smile, David鈥檚 bashful grin and your sharing your story about how long it took him to ask you out still make me smile when I think about them. I am so happy to have shared in your happiness and sincerely thank you for your kind comments. Big hug to you both!

Kimberly Reitenbach 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

We could not have asked for a better elopement experience! From my initial contact with Judy, she was very responsive, answered all of my questions, and made me feel at ease with my last minute planning! She offered recommendations to meet my additional wedding needs, and engaged us for relationship history/details in order to make our ceremony more personal. She also walked us through the process of obtaining our marriage certificate and handled filing all of the necessary paperwork (which was so helpful since we were visiting from out of state). Our intimate ceremony was perfect, and Judy was a huge part of that. I鈥檓 so happy to have had her officiate our special day.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kim, you were such a beautiful bride and it made me smile when your email told me 鈥 I am one happy bride鈥 - this makes me happy! Best wishes to you and Hector and your new family! Big hugs!
  • H Davis

H Davis 路 Married on 07/05/2019

Judy is the best!

We couldn鈥檛 imagine having our special day without Judy. She brought to our blended family wedding a sense of togetherness and spirituality we wanted. Judy has a process with a questionnaire that make the planning decisions thoughtful and easy. (And she knew exactly when to duck out of the pictures during the kiss! )
    Judy was a perfect choice bonus on our wedding day :)

Sent on 07/12/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Holli, I adored working with you! You knew what you wanted and that made everything so so easy! Wishing you and your new family much happiness!

Steven Terrebonne 路 Married on 07/01/2019

July Wedding

My wife and I just finished up our wedding this past week at the Dry Lake Bed with Judy. She was phenomenal- from our consultation to day of execution our event went over flawlessly. Will recommend 100%!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Steven, you and Lauren were a dream! I know your future and that of your family is bright!
  • Kristen

Kristen Haula 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy is the kindest and most helpful and professional person! Thank you Judy so much for being a part of our day. We couldn't of asked for more! She went out of her way to personalize our ceremony exactly to how we imagined it and if you didn't know exactly what you wanted, she had many helpful tools. I would recommend her 1000%!

The Haulas

Sent on 08/15/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kristen and Erik, thank you so much! Your wedding was the best and I loved working with you both. Your future is bright. Big hugs.
  • Mihaela

Mihaela R 路 Married on 06/27/2019

Judy made our marriage ceremony so special!

Judy was the best officiant that we could have asked for. As we were coming from Europe to get married in Vegas, before the ceremony she gave us extensive explanations and answered all our questions via email and she helped us with all our paperwork. During the ceremony, her speech was empathetic, genuine and full of emotion. She is a sweet, kind and patient person, all the qualities that a couple would expect in an officiant for their big day. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Mihaela, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved our connection via email and then when we met, it was like I had known you forever. You are one of the sweetest brides ever! Thank you for choosing me. I'll always remember you telling me I need to raise my rates! I'm wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and adventure. xxo
  • Mariana

Mariana Hughes 路 Married on 06/23/2019

A lovely person and classy officiant - highly recommended

Judy did a lovely job officiating our wedding in June. She was personable, compassionate, and professional. We would highly recommend her - she helped make our day even more special.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mariana! I loved working with you and Curtis. You are such a handsome and happy couple! Keep living life fully.
  • Hollie

Hollie Owens 路 Married on 06/20/2019

The sweetest lady!

We were recommended to Judy by our Wedding Planner and as soon as I saw her previous work, I knew she was the one for my fiancee and I. From the second we first spoke, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the process of deciding to write vows or not so straight forward and was on hand with anything we needed before the big day. On the day of our wedding, we were both so excited to meet Judy, and she was just as sweet and lovely as we imagined. She put us at ease, had fun with us and chose the sweetest readings to accompany our elopement. Even a few weeks after the ceremony, I wanted a copy of our readings as a keepsake and Judy couldn't have gotten them back to me any sooner, even with the time difference from the UK. She was hands down the best decision for us and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to everyone who's looking for a Las Vegas wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Aww Hollie, you make me blush! I can't thank you enough for your kind words and it was a fun day, even if can I say - VERY- windy! You two were great to work with as well and I'm happy to have chosen to help celebrate your special day! Big hugs coming your way!
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Rev. Judy created a beautiful ceremony that was so full of love

Reverand Judy was absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend her more. Rev. Judy made the whole planning process so easy- she was so responsive and helped us create the perfect ceremony that was 100% personal and catered to us and what we wanted. My husband and I aren't religious, so we wanted a more secular ceremony just focused on us and our love. However, my parents are religious and wanted that incorporated. Reverend Judy was able to create a perfect ceremony for us, which balanced both what we and my parents wanted. We planned the wedding from out-of-state, but even though we had not met Rev. Judy in person before the ceremony, it felt like we knew her. She has such a peaceful presence and said the absolute perfect words about my husband and me. The ceremony was heartfelt and full of love- just what we wanted. I cannot thank Reverend Judy enough for starting off our marriage so magically.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gastaldi 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Elopement may the 11th

Me and my husband got married last month by Judy. She is a really beautiful person inside and out, and welcomed us with an open heart and an open mind. The ceremony was very touching, with the right words. I cannot stress enough how amazing Judy is :)
    Lots of love from Paris
    Alexandra and Gabriel

Sent on 06/29/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Alexandra you make my heart smile.....thank you!
    Wishing you and Gabe a lifetime of happiness.
    It鈥檚 fun watching you on IG.
  • Steph

Steph Dicarlo 路 Married on 05/09/2019

Perfection

Simply put, Judy is amazing. Our ceremony was perfect. Planning a destination wedding wasn't easy, but Judy made this part of the planning a breeze. Months prior to our wedding, after speaking over the phone, she also sent us a detailed "get to know us" questionnaire and supplied us with wonderful reading/prayer options to choose from for the big day. There were just the right amount of options without feeling overwhelmed. We chose the perfect balance between religious and non-religious readings that tailored to our thoughts and feelings. It is clear to see that Judy loves love and loves what she does, she is genuine and so joyful. We were completely blown away (as were our guests who are quite an opinionated bunch). We received so many compliments on how beautiful and personable our ceremony was. We couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Steph,

I so loved working with you!
    And your smile is the absolute best! You were radiant!
    Wishing you both a world of happiness!

Jenna 路 Married on 04/24/2019

Our dream day

Judy rally put my nerves at ease. It鈥檚 not easy organising a wedding from a different country but she really was amazing. Answered all my questions. Gave me clear instructions as to what to do for the licence. She was very professional and friendly. Our ceremony was very intimate thanks to Judy.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Thomas Schiavo 路 Married on 04/23/2019

Judy was wonderful and warm and I felt like I knew her for a very long time. She made us feel comfortable immediately and I could tell she loves her.

It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tom, I do love my job and you were so kind. I loved meeting your families as well. Wishing you much happiness.
  • Adriane

Adriane 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy made our special so easy and comfortable. From her first phone call she resolved any concerns or nerves which really allowed us to enjoy the process. She was so sweet with every family member and her tools were perfect and easy to use

Sent on 04/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Adriane, you are so sweet! It was so obvious the love you have for each other was just 'rolling off you'! I know you said you watched a lot of YouTube videos, I'm so grateful I rose to the top!!
    Big hugs and much happiness!
  • Brandi

Brandi Hopkins 路 Married on 04/05/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy was responsive, professional, efficient, and all around fabulous!! She promptly responding to our inquiry and was very informative throughout the process. She made our ceremony personal, and showed ease as well as experience in conducting our ceremony. I wouldn't choose anyone else to perform our ceremony! Thank you Judy!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Brandi you ladies were just the best! Organized and fun and your families were so supportive! Thanks for including me!

Jaye Hicks 路 Married on 03/24/2019

We Found a Friend in Judy

Judy is kind, organized, and comforting. She helped us have a beautiful, affordable experience and we'll never forget how present and available she was to answer questions and provide solutions throughout months of planning.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thanks so much Jaye! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Natasha! We had fun and the day was perfect- I think Sunday mornings are my new favorite wedding time!

Ross and Kim 路 Married on 03/21/2019

Simply wonderful

Judy was our officiant in March 2019. She was simply wonderful. We were nervous because we were coming from out of state for our wedding. Judy made us feel very comfortable. She has a warm personality that came across during our ceremony. We were very happy with her. Additionally she was very flexible and understanding when my 15 year old son left the marriage certificate at the hotel. (Fortunately the hotel was close!)

Judy, thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Ross & Kim! I'm very happy we connected and I was able to meet you and be a part of your day; and you son is adorable! Wishing you much happiness!
  • Karla

Karla Toews 路 Married on 03/21/2019

Judy was amazing!

We had a (MAJOR) hiccup in our wedding plans, and Judy was booked only a couple days (like seriously, less than a week) before our wedding. I was so nervous - how was the ceremony going to go, what would it be like?

We met her at our location and she sat with us for a couple moments and got all the nitty gritty paperwork out of the way. Right from the very second we met her, everyone loved her. My parents still talk about how amazing she was -- they thought we'd known her for years!

Her service was amazing. She made it so special, and was everything we needed.

Thank you Judy for being such a wonderful addition to our day:)

Sent on 11/21/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Karla, what a sweet message, thank you!
    Hiccups do happen when planning a wedding and I am honored to have been available to officiate yours and am delighted you were happy with my service. I hope all is well and that married life is bringing you both many blessings.xxo

Brian 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Great Officiant

Judy was great from the first contact, though the ceremony, and even after! There is an inherent uncertainty when trying to plan a wedding from across the country but Judy made everything smooth and seamless. She was the only officiant to contact us directly via phone instead of sending out a generic email. She spoke with us on a handful of occasions and walked us through the process so we were confidant on our wedding day everything would be awesome...and it want perfectly! Thanks again Judy!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Brian for your thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Megan. I think your wedding party had great fun and I鈥檓 so happy I had the chance to meet and work with you. You are a lovely couple.
  • O

Olivia Standish 路 Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Officiant!

Judy was wonderful to work with while planning our wedding! We do not live in Las Vegas, and were able to communicate with her via telephone, FaceTime, and email to plan our ceremony. Not only was our ceremony personalized, Judy went above and beyond in working with us to make our day perfect. Our guests loved her, and she was a perfect fit for us. We highly recommend her whether you are looking for a short or more traditional ceremony, religious or secular. Thanks, Judy we loved having you as part of our celebration!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Olivia, I loved working with you and thought your day came off without a hitch! I hope I was able to lessen the wedding stress and am so grateful you found me! Much love and happiness to you and James!