Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Sharon
    Sharon C. Getting married on 10/02/2022

Judy was amazing!

Our ceremony was my husband's favorite part of our wedding day. Judy delivered a meaningful and unforgettable wedding ceremony. My favorite was the wine box ceremony -- we chose a good bottle of wine and wrote letters to each other and put it in the box and we are to open it every 5th anniversary to read the letters and enjoy the wine! She arrived at the venue early and she had a lovely outfit that cohesively matched our theme. Once I got to the alter, I was so nervous and full of emotions my facial expression showed it. I appreciated that she whispered to me to remind me to smile which made for beautiful photos. She spoke clearly and her tone was perfect. She was so efficient filing our marriage license I received them in the mail all in the same week. Thank you Judy for making our wedding so special and amazing!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Wonderful experience

Judy married us in December. She did an absolutely amazing job and made us very comfortable. The vows were a perfect mix of traditional with a modern approach! Couldn't be happier with the service it was a perfect ceremony!

Hey Liz,
    You guys were so much fun! I remember us roaming around in the Joshua trees finding the perfect place for the photos and the ceremony. I hope you will always find fun and loving memories of your elopement day...wishing you both much happiness. Judy
    Mia F. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Wonderful & Memorable Officiant!

Judy was a fantastic officiant from our very first contact with each other. Prior to our wedding date, Judy made sure to ask details about my now husband and myself to make sure the ceremony has a special and personal touch. And she did just that! She made sure our ceremony was personal, memorable and very special for the both of us. I cannot recommend Judy enough! She is a wonderful officiant!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Mrs. Greenlea, you are just precious! And David (ah, Mr. Greenlea) is so full of joy! Loved meeting you both! Stay happy and enjoy life! Hugs to you both!
    Dawn L. Married on 05/28/2022

Highly Recommend!

Judy was fantastic! She personalized the vows for us and made us feel comfortable right away. We booked online and did not meet her until right before she performed the ceremony. It was perfect!
  • Frankie
    Frankie W. Married on 05/21/2022

The perfect person to marry us!

Judy was absolutely fantastic as our officiant! We had a micro wedding in Vegas at the red rock canyon and she made our ceremony stress free and somehow incredibly touching (especially considering she had just met us). She clarified what type of service, and religious aspects we may or may not want, and was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. Cannot say enough good things about her!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Aww Frankie, thank you! It was delightful meeting you and Dustin and your families. My wish for you both is that happiness and understanding follow you closely forever!
    Ronie R. Married on 05/20/2022

Judy Irving

What a great officiant !! So nice and pleasing to have! She made the ceremony so loving and I was crazy nervous to talk. Thank you!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Ronie! It’s natural to be nervous on your wedding day! You both were just adorable! I’m happy to have been part of your special day!
    Kelly Married on 05/18/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Judy was great! Very personal and intimate service (we eloped!). Judy was very professional, courteous and always replied to any queries ASAP, I would highly recommend!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words Kelly! I gave the best job in the world; getting to meet each of you and share in your happiness! Wishing you much love and many adventures!
    Chelsie J. Married on 05/16/2022

Exceptional

Judy made it stress free and perfect

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Chelsie!! Best wishes for much happiness and many continued adventures!
    I’m so happy our paths crossed!
  • Lacy
    Lacy H. Married on 05/12/2022

The sweetest experience

Judy was an absolute dream as an officiant. We were so nervous about choosing one as we wanted them to mirror the people we were. Judy made sure absolutely everything was in check at all times, the communication was spot on and we were in the uk but she made it all work perfectly. I have not a negative comment. Truly seamless service. I would highly recommend this extremely sweet, kind genuine lady to make your wedding official. Best decision we made. Thank you Judy! We will never forget you!! Love Lacy & Josh xoxo

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lacy & Josh! I loved every second of my time with you guys! Wishing you many more happy adventures!
    Amber Married on 04/23/2022

Our elopement coordinator secured Judy’s services.

Judy was prompt, professional, and had the most beautiful vows - not at all dated. We both highly recommend her. Vegas has so more choices for officiants than I care to list, but if we were to do it all over again - I would choose her in a heartbeat.
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 03/15/2022

Las Vegas Wedding

Judy was our officiant, through Elopement Las Vegas. The ceremony was beautiful. Everything was better than we expected. It was truly the wedding of our dreams. Thank you Judy for being a part of our special day.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You and your entire wedding party was so fun and it’s great to hear the day was even better than expected! Wishing you much happiness! Judy
    Amber T. Married on 03/03/2022

Judy was great

Was able to work with Judy through Elopement Las Vegas. Judy was so kind, informative, calming and caring. She did a great job with our non traditional vows by making them personal in adding years we’ve been together and some statement that my husband said to her before I was able to meet her. Would highly recommend Judy for any type of wedding you are looking for.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Amber! I loved meeting you both and I enjoy chatting with the groom before your entrance- calms his nerves and takes his mind off what may be required if him during the vows. Haha
    Keep smiling…Judy
  • Amy
    Amy G. Married on 02/20/2022

Dream Ceremony

We cannot say enough good things about Judy! Our ceremony was absolutely magical and everything we dreamed it would be. From our very first communication, Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with us to develop what we can only describe as the perfect ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guests that it was beautiful, the perfect length and represented my wife and I completely. I was so very grateful for Judy, especially when she went above and beyond and delivered my father’s boutonnière to him, when she saw how stressed I was that we were running late for our ceremony. We’ll never forget our wedding and the beautiful ceremony Judy provided to us!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Amy! I was amazed when I arrived at the venue and saw all the many details you and Reece had thought to include in your wedding. The best part for me was the whole barefoot-on-the-beach idea with everyone barefoot! You even thought to provide a rug for guests to leave their shoes on! I loved it! Can’t wait to see the photos celebrating your precious family truly becoming one. Judy
    Marci L. Married on 02/09/2022

Truly Amazing!

She made the ceremony so wonderful! She added sweet moments to make it feel personal and intimate in our small setting. 10/10!!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you McKenli, you and Bray are just adorable! I’m sorry your original plans were interrupted due to Covid but so happy I got to celebrate your special day with you! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and adventure!
  • Adrianne
    Adrianne Married on 12/18/2021

Great Officiant

We used Glitterlens and they booked Judy as our officiant. She was amazing! She was sweet and personable. She said a beautiful prayer for us. We definitely recommend Judy and appreciate her helping make our day special.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Adrianne! What a beautiful day you had at Red Rock in your gorgeous dress with your handsome groom...I loved every second of it...stay happy and keep that contagious smile!
  • Julie
    Julie T. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing Beyond Words

Judy was phenomonal from start to finish. From the first initial interview to the ceremony itself, she's shown a great sense of professionalism and genuineness throughout the entire process. She was able to capture our emotions perfectly as she read our "stories" during the ceremony, as this was the part I was nervous about the most. So many people have told us how amazing she was and they were caught up in their feels from the moment she spoke. I would definitely recommend Judy a million times over. Period.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Julie, thank you! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Thomas. The wedding was lovely and I enjoyed meeting all your 'girlfriends'! And that baby's-breath arc.....wowza! I've never seen anything like it. You are a truly kind person and I wish you so much happiness!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 11/14/2021

Absolutely amazing

She was amazing for our elopement at Red Rock! Her vows were perfect and current as opposed to the ones I’ve heard time and time again. She was beyond sweet and went as far as to coordinate her outfit to my bouquet. It was the tiniest of thoughtful touches that really made the day. She was personable and all around the best officiant!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jessica! You were (are) so adorable and I loved your wedding! Plus I got to wear my new orange suede heels since your bouquet ribbon was orange! The best of all worlds! I sincerely hope you are enjoying married life. I'm wishing you both much happiness!
    Brittany Married on 11/12/2021

Amazing officiant! You’ve found the one

Judy was amazing and made our ceremony beautiful. She helped calm my nerves as I have bad anxiety. She is very helpful in the whole name changing process too. I highly recommend her.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Brittany, you and Anthony are such a precious couple! Thank you for your kind words, you did great during the ceremony; I told you it would be easy 😊. Big hugs to you both!
    Renee D. Married on 11/11/2021

Perfection!

My husband and I eloped and we met Judy the day of our wedding. With that being said, I was not sure how it was going to go. I am BLOWN AWAY with how perfect her words fit who we are as individuals and partners. We will never forget that moment and it had a lot to do with her! She was meant to do this! Aside from the wedding day, she had our paperwork filed quickly and provided updates to us on how to obtain our marriage certificate. I would highly recommend her! Thank you Judy!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ahhhh, thank you Renee! I am so blessed that my words fit for you both! I do love what I do and am overjoyed to meet and witness love everyday! Thank you for allowing me to share in your love story. Wishing you many years of continued happiness and adventure!
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 11/05/2021

Made our experience so easy!

We had our friend perform our wedding cermony but needed Judy to complete the paperwork and file for us. She came to our wedding, completed everything so quickly and was so sweet. Such an easy process for something that can be confusing!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

My pleasure Natalie, you were a delight to work with, I’m happy I could make it work for you! Wishing you much happiness!
  • Kendall
    Kendall D. Married on 10/14/2021

Judy was amazing! She made our experience so memorable and I will never forget her! Thank you!

Judy was amazing! She made our experience so memorable and I will never forget her words! ♥️

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Kendall, I loved being included in your special day! I recommend you read those words on each anniversary, it’s an intimate way to reconfirm your commitment to each other and your marriage. xxo
  • Talliyah
    Talliyah K. Married on 10/03/2021

Fantastic Experience

We had such a great experience with Judy! She was very sweet and made sure our vows and ceremony were exactly what we are looking for! We wanted it sweet and to the point and that’s exactly what it was. I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Hi Talliyah, So sorry it has taken me a while to respond to your comments; thank you so much! It was such a beautiful day for your wedding. Not only did I enjoy meeting you and Kevin, but your entire families! I love it when a couple gets so much support. I hope you have loving memories of your wedding day and continue to love each other forever! Judy
  • Julienne
    Julienne Married on 09/19/2021

Great service!

Judy was very professional, responsive and so nice and sweet! We are happy that she officiated her wedding! Thank you!!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Woohoo! What a fun wedding Julienne! Beautiful, heartfelt (along with tears) and such joy both in yourselves and your guests. I love following you on IG and seeing your fun and travels. Hugs, Judy
  • Jason
    Jason B. Married on 09/08/2021

A wonderful officiant!

Proactively reached out to us to find out our preferences, and dressed in something consistent with our color scheme (a nice detail). Was brief and concise but kept the ceremony meaningful and not rushed. Has a calming presence and I really felt she enjoyed officiating our wedding and it showed. Would highly recommend Mrs. Judy!

Jason & Shannon,
    I absolutely enjoyed doing your ceremony! And it’s always fun to meet my ‘fellow Southerners’! May you have another 50 years of fun adventures!