Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

176 Reviews for Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas

176 Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Alexandra Bolin · Married on 10/04/2018

Judy is amazing!

Judy was absolutely amazing! She gives you so many options to customize your ceremony! She gets to know all of her brides and grooms and truly is awesome to work with! Our ceremony was so romantic and perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how much they enjoyed the ceremony & how wonderful Judy was! Several thought she was a personal friend just by how well it seemed she knew us! I would reccomend her 100 times over! In my experience, many weddings that I’ve been to have had boring or repetitive ceremonies and readings. This wasn’t the case at all with Judy! She engages the guests so well! There wasn’t a dry eye in the place! Thank you Judy! You made our day so special!!

Xo Alex and Chris

David · Married on 09/29/2018

Do not look any further for the best officiant in Las Vegas! We simply had an amazing experience with Judy. From start to finish, Judy made the process easy and the end result was very personal . . . perfect! We had dozens of wedding guests compliment Judy and the personal and heartfelt ceremony she delivered for us. We are forever appreciative of the memories Judy created for us.

Leisha · Married on 09/18/2018

We are so thankful that we found you. Thanks so much for your professionalism, and quality of the services provided. Our ceremony was personal and elegant, just what we had hoped for. Our guests were impressed, as were we. We are telling everyone, how we found you, and what the team does. Please tell Mike that the pictures are beautiful and we really appreciate how accommodating he was on our photo shoot. Amazing team work, and thanks for making our special day amazing.
    Lee and Darren

Sent on 10/01/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Lee, you guys are just precious! Thank you for choosing me to officiate your ceremony and I am so happy I could make it easy for you. Wishing you and Darren SO much happiness!

A · Married on 09/09/2018

With the early rising light, beneath a Springs Preserve verdant ramada, Reverend Judy Irving, with sincere and professional aplomb, knitted our thoughts, melded our words and joined our “forever” hands into a memorable service. Judy quietly presided over a solemn simple ceremony of “nines” that demonstrated her attention to details, her grace and her southern charm as Mary Oliver’s “The Wild Geese” filled, ‘en plain air,’ our waiting champagne flutes.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 4

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Tony, you do have a way with words! It was a glorious morning and I'm happy to have been a part of it!

kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Rev Judy was such a pleasure to work with!! My new husband and I live in Hawaii and Rev. Judy took time on several Otto have phone conversations with us to really get to know who we where as a couple and as individuals. Rev. Judy had the perfect set up for us to chosyhow we wanted the service to flow and feel she made what could be a daunting task easy and even enjoyable!! Rev Judy was fun, patient, professional and sweet as pie. Rev Judy thank you for all you did to make our wedding day one to remember, you will always be apart of wonderful memories we have of that day.
    Much love and aloha
    Mr. Mrs Jeffries
    Kcaneda@msn.com

Sent on 10/20/2017

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kristen & Nick, thank you so very much! You are both so delightful and in love. You made my work so easy! Wishing you and your family much much happiness. xxo

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Judy for making our wedding ceremony so special. You were very patient with our last minute decisions and very helpful with advice on how to create vows that suit us both and included our daughter.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you and John and not to forget Madelyn - precious daughter! Many blessings to you....

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Judy was our officiant and she did a beautiful job! She is such a lovely person. She contacted us beforehand to chat so she could compile something personal for us. It was so beautiful! She gave us a printed copy so I could have it forever ❤
    If you want beautiful and professional and personal, you found it!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 5

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Shannon, it was fun meeting and working fellow Southerners again...your laughter and energy is contagious - so you made it a fun fun experience!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2018

Judy was very kind and professional, she even changed the blessings last minute for us (and I mean like 1 hour prior to the ceremony!). She also took the time to explain to us the whole paper procedure as we are from another country and weren't sure how to apply for our wedding certificate after the ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 6

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a windy, yet wonderful, day we had! You two are just too cute and thanks for choosing me and for the kind gift you brought all the way from your home province!

Katelyn · Married on 07/17/2018

Judy was absolutely amazing. Its a crazy time for any bride and it was refreshing how simple she made everything. She was as happy and in the moment with us as all of our friends and family!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

I like simple! And I think the less complex and stressful for you I can make it the better. Of course it goes without saying that we still want to keep it romantic and intimate! Thanks for choosing me to share in your life story. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Kris · Married on 06/26/2018

We are so glad we found Judy to officiate our wedding. Being from out of town, it was nice that she got to know us over the phone, which helped us be more at ease for our big day. Her professionalism and attention to detail were appreciated. We highly recommend Judy's services! Paula & Kris

Sent on 06/26/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ladies - thank you for allowing me to be the one to make your marriage legal! I loved getting to know you and had such fun at your home. Be happy!

Susanna · Married on 06/15/2018

We were so fortunate to have found Judy Irving at Wedding Vows Las Vegas. She was accomadating, professional yet involved herself on a personal level as well. She made our entire experience so memorable..We would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get married in Las Vegas... Thank you Judy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a fun time we had! Thank you Susanna and Marcus for including me in your celebration!

Devon · Married on 06/15/2018

Judy was amazing!! Being from out of state, we didn't meet Judy in person until the day of our wedding. Our guests asked how long we knew her for after the ceremony because they couldn't believe how amazing she was. I would absolutely recommend Judy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Devon, you are SO sweet! So easy to work with and on-top-of-things! My favorite of all of the day was your little 18-month old as flower girl. I never saw her get fussy once (although I did worry about sun burn for a minute). She was adorable and to carried down the aisle by her great grandmother! What a memory! I just loved it! Thanks for including me in your memories!

Lawrence · Married on 06/15/2018

Judy is a true class act. She was professional, prepared and very well versed in her craft. She was a highlight on our special day!!
    Michelle and Lawrence

Sent on 06/22/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you gorgeous couple! Your wedding was fabulous and I so enjoyed getting to know you both. I’m wishing you all the happiness in the world as you begin your new family. May the love and adventure continue!

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

Judy was absolutely perfect. Warm, professional, personable - she was able to take what we told her about us and incorporate it into our ceremony in an intimate and sentimental way that just was so very authentic.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Angie, both you and Chris knew exactly what you wanted your day to be like and what was right for you. That your teenage children walked you each down the aisle, the cranes in memory of your grandmother; the champagne on arrival- all so special! It's the little things we do to 'brand' the ceremony as yours that make it so special.

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Reverend Judy Irving is absolutely amazing. We are locals who used Judy for our wedding ceremony here in Las Vegas, and we are so thrilled that we did! She is so easy to work with, so sweet, and so humble. All of our guests said they were emotional from the words spoken at our ceremony. I could not imagine a better experience and will be thankful for her whenever I think of our Wedding day and the vows made. Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Anna, you are one of the kindest people I have ever worked with. Your attention to detail and your organization was so appreciated! It certainly made things go more smoothly and it all turned out so well. I can't wait for photos of the 2.5 year old ring bearer who not only stole my heart but made me laugh so hard!
  • W

William · Married on 05/26/2018

What a great ceremony!!! If you don’t give Ms Irving a chance to officiate your ceremony, you’re missing out. Classy, passionate, funny & personable. Thanks

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 7

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments William! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you both. Be happy!

Agata · Married on 05/18/2018

Judy was very nice and was sensitive to our needs and made our wedding a great experience.

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Agata, it was my pleasure to meet and celebrate with your and Donovan at Cili!

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2018

Judy is a wonderful officiant. She was so organized and kind from the very start. She got to know my husband and I and really made us feel special. We were from out of country and she was very helpful and really walked us through the entire process of officially becoming married in our country following the wedding.

The wedding day..
    Judy arrived early with a warm smile on her face. She was prepared and even had my husbands speech written out for him so that he didn't have to read from the paper in his pocket. There was a tiny glitch during the ceremony and Judy carried on with the things so that the guests wouldn't notice. She 'freestyled' you could say and was absolutely amazing. She is so tasteful and all of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was. As i write this review, i am fairly certain that i can call Judy the best officiant that i have ever met and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are so kind with your words - thank you! I loved being a part of your special day! Sending you big hugs.
  • W

Walter · Married on 05/11/2018

Judy was amazing from the start—as warm, friendly, and professional as expected. She contacted us first to set up an introductory phone call, during which she took the time to get to know us, and we got to know her. She walked us through each part of a typical ceremony, but always made sure that we knew we could customize the ceremony to our liking—in fact, after the call, Judy also provided a planning tool which basically allowed us to do just that. For each part of the ceremony, Judy provided different readings and options (i.e. religious, spiritual, secular, simple, poetic), or we were given the option of providing our own readings/options/vows. Judy then took notes from our conversations and a questionnaire that she asked us to complete, and added personal touches to the ceremony—tidbits about our dog, our proposal, the little things that we say and do for each other. It was nice to be able to work with Judy to really craft the ceremony in a way that matched our own style, comfort level, and vision.
    The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. Judy’s warm personality shone through, and her words really struck a chord with not just my wife and me, but so many of our guests. After the wedding, Judy took care of filing the paperwork on our behalf for the marriage certificate and then contacted us again a week or so later to let us know that we were official and could order copies of the certificate. From the first time that we spoke to her on the phone, on through our wedding day and after, Judy was always available for questions or guidance. She really provides top notch service all the way around. If you are looking to get married in Las Vegas, whatever the style and size of your wedding—I would highly recommend booking Judy to officiate your wedding. We cannot say enough about her and the positive experience we had with her from start to finish. She was a huge part of our wedding day and we are absolutely thrilled with her work. Judy, thank you so much!

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 8

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

My dream couple! Thank you so much for caring about who facilitated your vow ceremony. You were delightful to work with - caring, considerate, and timely.! Plus, a week later you sent me a lovely gift - wow, now what's not to like about that??

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

Rev Judy Irving preceded over our May 11,2018 wedding at the Red Rock Hotel and Casino. She was very warm and personable adding details that made our day even more special. She provided choices for different readings so that we could easily make it our own. We are so happy that we chose Judy.

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Patty, as I said in your ceremony, it is so refreshing to witness a couple who find each other after retirement and have the opportunity to spend each day, each year basking in genuine companionship and adventure! So happy for you!

Kayecee · Married on 05/05/2018

Judy was amazing! She was not only helpful with everything logistically, but was extremely flexible when we had to move our location last minute due to circumstances beyond our control.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kayecee, thank you so much. It was my pleasure to be chosen to share in your wedding day! I'm wishing you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness.

Paige · Married on 05/03/2018

Judy performed our service with less than a weeks notice. She took the 10 minute conversation we had on the phone turned it into a beautiful ceremony. Several guests thought she was an old friend with how well she described us. Cannot say enough great things about her!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 9

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What fun we had!! I loved getting to know you and sharing in your celebration! Thank you!

Christena · Married on 04/21/2018

We had our original officiant drop out two days before our wedding. I immediately began scrambling to find another. I emailed several from Wedding Wire and Judy called me within a few minutes. She was able to perform our ceremony even under the late notice. Her rate was reasonable and speaking with her I felt comfortable. The questions she asked me showed that she was experienced and professional. I told her that we were nondenominational and had written our own vows. She offered to email me her script to ensure that we were comfortable with it, which I thought was really thoughtful.
    She arrived to the venue at the appointed time and even helped my (soon to be) husband with his boutonniere. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us, and we received several compliments regarding her Irish Blessing.
    I would absolutely recommend her.
    Thank you, Judy!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Christina, I loved working with you both and always try to step up even more to reduce stress especially when you have a vendor drop out last minute. You definitely kept a cool head. Wishing you both much happiness.

Katelin · Married on 04/20/2018

Judy made our day perfect. As Canadians running off the Vegas to get married we wanted it to be as stress free as possible. We’d decided on traditional vows and Judy sparked it up choosing a beautiful reading. She was very accommodating to our needs. If getting married by Elvis isn’t up your alley Judy Irving should be your first choice in Las Vegas. ♥️

Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas 10