Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 4
Wedding Vows Las Vegas 5

Timo Unrath · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Couldn't have been better

Already prior our wedding Judy was very helpful and flexible to plan with. You could clearly see that she is very experienced.
    We had a wonderful day and were very happy that Judy was part of it. With her nice and sympathetic personality, she creates a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Thank you Judy!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Timo, I am so impressed with you guys and your planning abilities! You not only found me but you brought wedding cake (vegan no less), champagne, plates and glasses to the desert so we could have a party! Well done and such fun! Be happy!

Lyndi · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Harry Potter Wedding

Judy made sure everything was perfect and really helped make our day magical. Would definitely recommend services.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lyndi! You put so much thought into the details of your wedding! I was so impressed and even up until the final moments before walking down the aisle, you were making minor adjustments. No nervous jitters for you! Thank you for choosing me to share in your wedding day!
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 12/07/2019

The BEST destination wedding officiant

Our officiant for our wedding day was Judy — and my oh my how lucky we were! We were from Texas, having a destination wedding in Nevada, that was planned piece by piece from afar. We were nervous at first about the thought of having an officiant that we were unable to work with prior to the wedding, however, Judy made all those worries go away. She graciously spoke to us prior to the wedding, via phone, so we could go over any questions or concerns. She was also very transparent about the entire process. The day of she was so kind and encouraging, not only to us, but also to our guests. She delivered a well thought out ceremony, and even included a beautiful prayer that we requested. Overall she definitely made our day special and I am so glad she was able to be apart of it!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 6
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 7
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nikole! I love it when families show up to support a couple and you had the best friends and family! And your personal vows that you spoke so eloquently to each other brought tears to my eyes! Thank you gif sharing your day with me!! Xxo

Valerie Thomas · Married on 11/25/2019

Rev Judy Irving

Judy is so amazingly awesome, We flew to Vegas from Ga. to get married. Therefore I was a bit skeptical because aggrangements had to be made via phone, text, or email. I told Judy what kind of ceremony we wanted and she handled everything else. Upon meeting her at our hotel entrance she acted as if she had known us all along. Judy is sincerely passionately about what she does. Shes totally Awesome!
    Thanks, Valerie & Eric

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 8
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 9
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 10
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 11
    Sent on 12/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Valerie, you guys are amazing! I did feel like I had known you forever! Sorry about the cold weather but you were troopers and we had fun! Wishing you many many years of love and happiness! ❤️
  • Magdalena

Magdalena Polanska · Married on 11/10/2019

The best of the best

Judy was amazing! From our first conversation via telephone to our actual ceremony, she was always professional but personable. Judy made our ceremony so personal and individualized to our relationship.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Magdalena! I loved your wedding and Steve is such a sweet man! In this world of so many people, I'm so pleased you two found each other; you are perfect! And I adore your little dogs too!
  • Amanda

Amanda Allen · Married on 11/03/2019

Phenomenal In Every Way

As a wedding professional, I've seen all different types of officiants. Some are fantastic, some are rather "interesting", and some are downright awful. While some just have a difficult time connecting with the couple and their guests. That being said, Judy is everything we could have asked for in an officiant... and then some! We had a little less than two weeks to plan our elopement to Las Vegas and had no personal connections there. Our photographer put me in touch with Judy and, right away she was warm, attentive, and accommodating. We exchanged a few emails and I shared some background info about who we are and our relationship. She took that minimal information and set a beautiful tone for our ceremony that spoke perfectly to who we are and what we're about as a couple. Judy was able to read and interpret all of our love and emotion into a fun, meaningful, touching narrative that we will forever remember and cherish. She even helped me throw in a little surprise inside joke for my husband that had everyone laugh/crying! As a bride: I would, without hesitation, recommend Judy to anyone who asks. As a wedding professional: I would jump at the chance to work with her time and again. Thank you, Judy!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much! You are a fascinating and talented woman and it was my pleasure to be involved in your wedding day! Talk about warmth, you are huggable! Not only were you beautiful with your gorgeous florals you made yourself and hand-carried on the plane to your red dress and your darling son and handsome and loving groom (now hubby). It was such fun to see you all together! Hugs all around.....stay happy!

Chelsea White · Married on 10/27/2019

You would have thought she knew us.

I can't thank Judy enough for her amazing words during our elopement ceremony. We still talk about how the words she used were so perfect for us! Although we had never met or even communicated before our actual wedding the words she used were like she has known us for years!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

My pleasure Chelsea! I’m so happy you liked my words and it was a joy to spend time with you! Wishing you continued happiness!

Lisa Gangwish · Married on 10/20/2019

She was awesome. Perfect

She said the vows perfectly. Worded in the exact way I would word them! Very sweet

Sent on 11/01/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thanks Lisa! Loved meeting you and your family! When I saw a tear I knew I’d gotten it right! Wishing you and Alan much happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2019

Judy is fantastic

Judy was a dream to work with for our recent wedding. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband, and incorporated so many special little moments into our ceremony. She made our ceremony that much more special, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any bride in Las Vegas.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 12
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Samantha for the recommendation! I always endeavor to portray my couples in ways that are true representations of them and their love. I'm wishing you much happiness and many blessings in your life together!

Anna Fiesta · Married on 10/10/2019

Awesome officiant!

Judy Irving was AWESOME! Because it was a destination wedding for us, we couldn't just meet in person. We talked via email and after a few, I felt as if I've known her for some time. She was friendly, professional and very helpful. She had a questionnaire for us to complete and forwarded to us planning tools for us to review so we could choose the welcome/opening, the readings, vows, riturals, prayer... it was what WE wanted. Mahalo Judy Irving for a perfect wedding ceremony!!! Our hearts are full and we are grateful!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Anna, what a dear you are! I know its not always easy planning all the details from a distance, but we did it could not have turned out better! It was beautiful, heartfelt and fun. Wishing you and Derek much much happiness! Keep smiling!

Gemma Peart-David · Married on 10/10/2019

An excellent experience

We would highly recommend Judy!

We had a lovely relaxed experience which was made personal and tailored to our requirements.

As a same sex couple, from the UK we were a little nervous but Judy contacted us a couple of times before the big day which completely put our minds at rest.

Thank you for a super special day Judy, don't stop doing what you're doing!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Married on 10/04/2019

You won't be disappointed!

Judy was an amazing officiant! You can tell that she truly cares about the couples she works with. She was so sweet and genuine. Our entire ceremony was 16 minutes long, but I still have people coming up to me saying how sweet and perfect it was. From the beginning, the process was a breeze. She got to know our wishes and even provided templates to make it easy. Thank you so much for making our day special! Still crying happy tears. :)

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Megan, thank you! After our first meeting, (and long before the wedding) you wrote me a 5-star review which was a first! That was the first review I’d ever had based on someone’s first impression and buying experience, if you will, and it was such a pleasant thing to have happen. Now, fast forward to a couple of weeks after the actual ceremony and you have written to say it was all you hoped for and that makes me smile. Thank you for finding me, choosing me and allowing me to share in your life story.
  • Kim

Kim Chapman · Married on 10/03/2019

Judy was amazing!!

Judy really made you feel like she had known you forever. She made our wedding day so relaxed and easy. No one knew we got married so we even tossed around the idea of flying her to Michigan to "marry" us again at our fake wedding in front of our family and friends. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kim, you guys were so easy and such fun! Michigan is fortunate to have you guys and I am happy you found me to be the one to help you ‘make it legal’! Wishing you many adventures and much love forever.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Riley · Married on 10/02/2019

Thoughtful and personal ceremony

We were so delighted to have Judy was our wedding officiant. She is highly affable, professional & flexible to your preferences. Although we didn't meet in person before the ceremony, her detailed questionnaire & regular emails ensured our vision came to life. To my delight many guest commented on how she captured the essence of our relationship by sharing short anecdotes & respecting our secular beliefs.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 13
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Meeting and working with you and Dave was a delight! And I'm so happy to hear that your guests thought I 'captured' you! Thank you for sharing the many details that allowed me to 'see into who you both are'. I'm wishing you both many more years of travels, adventures and shared love!

Sarah Riddell · Married on 09/20/2019

Red Rock Canyon Wedding

We had an intimate wedding in the canyon and Judy was fantastic. She was easy to work with and incorporated the elements into the ceremony that we wanted. She was great making sure our rings stayed safe with our bearers and even teared up when I walked down the aisle. Her service continues after you are married with advice on getting your marriage certificate and making sure everything is going well! Would highly recommend!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 14
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 15
    Sent on 09/29/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I loved working with you and fell in love again when I saw the photo of you and the 4 boys! So adorable!! I know your future will be blessed!
  • Cricket

Cricket Wilson · Married on 09/12/2019

Wow...Just Wow!

If you are looking for a professional, sincere, prompt, kind, wonderful officiant Mrs. Judy with Wedding Vows Las Vegas should be your choice. She was quick to reply to my email and had an opening within 10 days of needing her. She asked questions and made everything super easy. All we had to do was show up to the ceremony spot with our marriage license. Mrs. Judy was so kind and will always have a special place in our hearts for uniting us on that evening. You will not be sorry if you choose her. Wow...Just wow is all I can say!
    Love,
    The Wilsons

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 16
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just precious! We had so much fun! Thank you so much for choosing me for share in your love! Be happy 😘
  • Sarah

Sarah Mundell · Married on 09/10/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Judy was wonderful! She was so sweet and down to earth. We loved having her marry us. She was a great addition to our special day!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Sarah you were a beautiful bride and Shawn dashing and such fun! May you always be as happy as you were on your wedding day!
  • Denita

Denita Price · Married on 09/10/2019

Awesome Energy

Judy was very pleasant and very personable. Judy made us feel very welcoming.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Campos · Married on 08/24/2019

Judy irving is amazing

I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was very accommodating and married us under a 42º sun with a smile on her face.
    She e-mailed us prior to the ceremony asking us to tell a little bit about ourselves and what we wanted in the ceremony. She prepared something that made our moment perfect and even made us cry!
    She communicated with us before and after with detailed instructions on what to do and even sent us two reminders to go on line and obtain our official marriage certificate.
    She earns my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kelly, you are such a beautiful person, with a smile that warms the heart. I loved officiating for you and William and am happy to have been included in your special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter and adventure!
  • Claire

Claire Kerr · Married on 08/23/2019

An absolute Lady

We both wanted to thank you for making our day feel special and intimate. When we decided to get married in Las Vegas we couldn’t have imagined we would have such a lovely ceremony.

When planning our wedding from Ireland every celebrant we read about was proud of the quantity weddings they could get through in a day rather than the importance of the commitment which made our hearts sink.

We will always be thankful to Michael for introducing us to you. Our ceremony was beautiful, relaxed and everything we hoped for because of you and your respect for our special time. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

Your lovely manner and personalised service made us feel calm and at ease and we very much appreciated the advise about the legal process of getting official.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 17
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 18
    Sent on 09/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Claire, you were such a joy! Your smile, David’s bashful grin and your sharing your story about how long it took him to ask you out still make me smile when I think about them. I am so happy to have shared in your happiness and sincerely thank you for your kind comments. Big hug to you both!

Kimberly Reitenbach · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

We could not have asked for a better elopement experience! From my initial contact with Judy, she was very responsive, answered all of my questions, and made me feel at ease with my last minute planning! She offered recommendations to meet my additional wedding needs, and engaged us for relationship history/details in order to make our ceremony more personal. She also walked us through the process of obtaining our marriage certificate and handled filing all of the necessary paperwork (which was so helpful since we were visiting from out of state). Our intimate ceremony was perfect, and Judy was a huge part of that. I’m so happy to have had her officiate our special day.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kim, you were such a beautiful bride and it made me smile when your email told me ‘ I am one happy bride’ - this makes me happy! Best wishes to you and Hector and your new family! Big hugs!
  • H Davis

H Davis · Married on 07/05/2019

Judy is the best!

We couldn’t imagine having our special day without Judy. She brought to our blended family wedding a sense of togetherness and spirituality we wanted. Judy has a process with a questionnaire that make the planning decisions thoughtful and easy. (And she knew exactly when to duck out of the pictures during the kiss! )
    Judy was a perfect choice bonus on our wedding day :)

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 19
    Sent on 07/12/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Holli, I adored working with you! You knew what you wanted and that made everything so so easy! Wishing you and your new family much happiness!

Steven Terrebonne · Married on 07/01/2019

July Wedding

My wife and I just finished up our wedding this past week at the Dry Lake Bed with Judy. She was phenomenal- from our consultation to day of execution our event went over flawlessly. Will recommend 100%!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Steven, you and Lauren were a dream! I know your future and that of your family is bright!
  • Kristen

Kristen Haula · Married on 06/29/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy is the kindest and most helpful and professional person! Thank you Judy so much for being a part of our day. We couldn't of asked for more! She went out of her way to personalize our ceremony exactly to how we imagined it and if you didn't know exactly what you wanted, she had many helpful tools. I would recommend her 1000%!

The Haulas

Sent on 08/15/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kristen and Erik, thank you so much! Your wedding was the best and I loved working with you both. Your future is bright. Big hugs.
  • Mihaela

Mihaela R · Married on 06/27/2019

Judy made our marriage ceremony so special!

Judy was the best officiant that we could have asked for. As we were coming from Europe to get married in Vegas, before the ceremony she gave us extensive explanations and answered all our questions via email and she helped us with all our paperwork. During the ceremony, her speech was empathetic, genuine and full of emotion. She is a sweet, kind and patient person, all the qualities that a couple would expect in an officiant for their big day. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Mihaela, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved our connection via email and then when we met, it was like I had known you forever. You are one of the sweetest brides ever! Thank you for choosing me. I'll always remember you telling me I need to raise my rates! I'm wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and adventure. xxo