142 Reviews for Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)
142 Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Rev Judy was such a pleasure to work with!! My new husband and I live in Hawaii and Rev. Judy took time on several Otto have phone conversations with us to really get to know who we where as a couple and as individuals. Rev. Judy had the perfect set up for us to chosyhow we wanted the service to flow and feel she made what could be a daunting task easy and even enjoyable!! Rev Judy was fun, patient, professional and sweet as pie. Rev Judy thank you for all you did to make our wedding day one to remember, you will always be apart of wonderful memories we have of that day.
Much love and aloha
Mr. Mrs Jeffries
Kcaneda@msn.com

Profile Picture kristen, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was amazing! She was not only helpful with everything logistically, but was extremely flexible when we had to move our location last minute due to circumstances beyond our control.

Profile Picture Kayecee , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was a pleasure to work with while planning a destination wedding from the east coast and provided all information needed to make the process as smooth as possible. The wedding ceremony was just what we wanted and we are so happy that Judy is now part of our love story. I couldn't imagine finding a better person to officiate a wedding, Judy's passion for her role is obvious.

Photo for Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Review - Everything was perfect!
Profile Picture Valerie, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just was absolutely amazing. In every aspect.. from the planning to actual event day. She answered every question quickly and made our wedding the most spectacular day. We enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to our dearest friends and loved ones.

Profile Picture Evan , 11/17/17, 1 Review

Judy,
Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day, and making it official. You made the process simple which was a big help while coordinating from the other side of the country. John and I were inspired by the love you've supported and are grateful you were available to support ours even when we pushed the ceremony up a half hour. It was a pleasure to meet you and have you witness what we are all about and the start of our next adventure as husband and wife!!! I will send some pictures as soon as get some!

Julie and John
julie.schiavone@Gmail.com

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Judy is amazing! She is so sweet and kind hearted and makes you feel in great hands as the person overseeing your wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I knew from the moment I first emailed Judy that she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. She responded immediately, very affordable, personable, professional, and helped with all our legality questions. She also managed to fit our sons baptism in the night before our wedding in our hotel room. Everyone in our family commented on how great she was and how much passion she had for her job. We love you Judy!! That’s for doing what you do best and working with us on our wedding!!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Judy is great! She stays on top of everything and goes above and beyond. Look no further, you have found the perfect officiant.

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Judy was the perfect fit for us! Everything went smoothly, stress free and exactly as planned. We 100% recommend her services!

Darren and Courtney

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with in every aspect! She made our ceremony so special and many guests commented on her beautiful sermon for our ceremony. She listened to what we wanted and gave us that and MORE!
If you want you day to be special and romantic- Hire Judy Irving! I will forever be grateful to her for being on the journey with us! Tiffany & Eric

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Look no further, you have found the perfect person for your wedding!! Judy is fabulous!

Profile Picture Chendall, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can’t say enough of how amazing she is! She made everything go so smoothly and responded quickly to any questions that I had. She informed us exactly of what we needed to do to have everything ready and what to do afterwards for our license. She made everything so personal and individualized to me and my fiancé (to the questionnaire to the fun stories to add to the ceremony) which made the whole ceremony unique and just for us and our families. We had an amazing experience with her and would highly recommended her!!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Judy was a pleasure to work with! I looked around Las Vegas and wanted to go with someone who would be sincere and personable to me and my then-future husband, as well as all of our guests. Judy even agreed to have lunch with me so I could get to know her better when making the decision! I was a bit nervous about not getting married in a church and how some family members would react, but this was the perfect ceremony that got rid of all of those feelings. Judy sends a bunch of options for the ceremony and is open to suggestions if you have any. She is quick to respond to email. Our ceremony site's microphone went out after a couple of minutes into the ceremony (right?!). Judy handled it with ease, I just wish the sound was louder so everyone could hear every word, especially those in the back. One guest who is a judge and performs many ceremonies a year said this was the 'nicest ceremony he had ever been to' and wanted a copy of it!! Judy is the way to go! Judy is just cute as pie with her small Southern accent, too, making it even more of a hospitable ceremony! Thanks for making our day so special! :)

Profile Picture Maryssa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Judy was fantastic! She gave us plenty of options to choose from, and once we selected our vows, she even made it more personal by including tidbits about my husband and I. My husband didn't have a chance to speak with her before hand (only filled out the questionnaire), and he was very impressed! We also had our paperwork back before we even returned home to Michigan after our wedding, which was only a few short days:) Would highly recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Breann, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the very beginning Judy was great. Initially we met up with her at a restaurant and she took the time to ask about us - how we met and what we love about each other. Then she explained what it would be like using her as our officiant. At the end of our conversation I felt so comfortable with her that we hired her on the spot. She tailored our ceremony to us after getting to know us and she provided a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day. Thank you Judy everything was wonderful.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/5/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Laura, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had everything booked for the wedding when we found out that the venue didn't provide officiants. We asked who they recommended, and we were sent Judy's email.

After sending an email, Judy replied promptly and was very helpful. Her website detailed everything we needed, and we were able to preregister for the marriage licence from a link on her website.

Within a week, we scheduled some time to speak to Judy on Skype where she answered all of our questions and was more than helpful. After the meeting, we were sent a ceremony option and vows. We chose to go with what Judy had provided, and it couldn't have gone better. Most of our guests had nothing but good things to say about the ceremony. The timing was excellent, and the vows were fitting.

We can't recommend Judy enough! Even if you are overseas, it is easy to communicate!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy gave us an amazing ceremony. It greatly exceeded my expectations. It was important to us to have a traditional religious ceremony and Judy prepared a beautiful message. I can’t give her a higher recommendation.

Profile Picture Rex, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend booking Judy as your officiant. She was so great to work with from beginning to end! Since this was a destination wedding for us, my fiance and I were really concerned about booking with someone we didn't know to perform a Christian ceremony. We called Judy blindly and she comforted us right away. She was very responsive and sent emails with everything we needed to know for the ceremony. She even allowed us to customize our ceremony script just the way we wanted it read. Our ceremony was my favorite part of that day and Judy definitely contributed to making it feel magical for us!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Judy Irving as a wedding officiant. She was warm, caring, and genuine. We were also impressed by her efficiency and communication. Could NOT have been better!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Just was so nice, professional, and personable. The perfect compliment to our day. She provided a wedding script that made it easy to plan the ceremony but she also took the time to talk to us about who we are so that she could add personal touches. She was the best choice I could have made!

Profile Picture Jamye, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were absolutely thrilled with the way our outdoor ceremony turned out and our guests commented on how much they loved Judy's words!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was amazing. So well dressed and thoughtful and our guests were all impressed!

Profile Picture Shayi , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was absolutely great! Her ceremony delivery was perfect, personal but quick and heart felt. She even offered to help with anything we needed set up before the ceremony started. The paperwork processes was quick and easy, thanks to Judy. We highly recommended her for your big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 1 Review