Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley M. Sent on 10/05/2023

Wonderful elopement ceremony!

One of my main concerns with elopement was having it feel like a real wedding, Judy was an excellent officiant and even after just a few minutes with her we felt like our vows and ceremony were perfect and so meaningful!! Even my husband, who never sheds a tear, got emotional at the experience. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a meaningful albeit simple ceremony!!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Awwww so sweet Ashley, thank you! I loved every second of your wedding ceremony! The location, your dress, your families but most all connecting with you and your love for each other. I think I have the best 'job' in the world!
    Abigail C. Sent on 02/22/2024

My perfect wedding

Judy made our ceremony beautiful! The whole experience was easy and just perfect! Judy, Caitlin, and Amy were such a great team to work with! Thank you ladies for making my wedding amazing!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Abigail! We loved every second! Stay as happy as you were in your wedding day! Hugs from all of us!
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Sent on 02/15/2024

Thank you!!

Judy was a delight to have with us on our wedding day. She confirmed small details to include in the ceremony that made it personable. Her wonderful words and professionalism was appreciated. She also followed up to confirm our documents were official and gave advice on next steps! Thanks again, Judy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kayla T. Sent on 01/26/2024

So nice, professional & friendly

She was absolutely amazing. She was calming before the ceremony, paid attention to details during the ceremony & was so quick when turning in our information for the license.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Kayla! I’ll never forget you guys, especially after my Donnie/Trent snafu! You are great sports! So happy to be included in your day! Judy
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Sent on 01/14/2024

Wonderful experience!

Judy was very professional and kind. Very nice to work with, on time very dignified. And impeccably dressed. She was absolutely perfect for my wedding and I couldn’t be more impressed with her! Thank you so much! 🩷☺️

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I loved meeting you both and we are all still drooling over your veil! Stay happy!
    Ruth H. Sent on 01/04/2024

The best ever

For medical reasons ours was an emotional and hurry up wedding. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Judy was. It was perfect. She was so easy to work with, understood the situation immediately and provided us with the most personal and beautiful ceremony possible. We highly, highly recommend her. 5 stars is not enough; she’s definitely at least a 10!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ruth, I can’t thank you enough for choosing me to share in this day. It was emotional but so sweet and all your dearest were nearby. I sincerely hope happiness continues to shed its light on you all.
  • Cindi
    Cindi H. Sent on 12/21/2023

Reverend Judy Irving

Judy was in red from our first conversation and throughout the entire wedding process. She is stunningly beautiful, professional, well poised and connects the moment she walks through the door.
    She brings the love of God directly into the ceremony. We will always remember her as a very special aspect of our very special day.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Cindi! I loved every second with you and Doug as well as David and his date. You guys are all precious! Merry Christmas!
    Kalev S. Sent on 12/25/2023

Outstanding!

Judy made our wedding very special. She is an incredible lady and provided the perfect touch to our ceremony. We simply could not have had a better experience. We wholeheartedly recommend her. Thank you, Judy.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Aww thank you so much! I so enjoyed my time with you and Anne-Marie! You are both so personable and nice. Wishing you loads of happiness in all the coming years and Merry Christmas!
    Jennifer Sent on 12/13/2023

Excellent experience!!!

The entire experience was amazing, and stress free. Judy was outstanding. She was kind, communicated well, and was very accommodating. We had some very specific components we wanted incorporated into our ceremony, and she was great at working with us to make it happen. I couldn’t have asked for more!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was a pleasure to be included in your special day and I wish you so much happiness!!
    Jessica M. Sent on 12/02/2023

Truly magical!!

Judy was truly amazing! Although we never met she sensed our love and used beautiful words to officiate our wedding. It was a chilly day in the canyon but Judy was patient. Highly recommend!!!
    Jade A. Sent on 11/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect officiant for your wedding day!

Judy was such a positive and calming presence during our nuptials! Just meeting her a few moments prior, she made us feel like we have known her all along! I highly recommend her if you want a professional, kind and witty officiant! We couldn't have been more pleased!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jade! You were adorable! In spite of the wind and the cold and emotions- you two were precious! Judy
    Evie S. Sent on 11/25/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful - would recommend!

We met Judy on the day of our elopement (as we live in the UK) and she was brilliant! Friendly, enthusiastic and put us at ease 😊

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Evie (with the cute shoes!) it was a fun day and having 100 of your friends & family join us from the UK with a live feed was so cool!! Keep smiling! Judy
  • Jessi
    Jessi J. Sent on 11/30/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

micro-wedding in the el dorado dry desert lakebed

We booked our wedding ceremony through Elopement Las Vegas and Judy Irving was designated as our wedding officiant. We only met Judy moments before the ceremony, but we discovered that she was also from Alabama, which made it feel like it was meant to be! Judy was very kind, professional, and even though she had just met us, we felt that the words she shared during our ceremony described us and our love for each other perfectly. Thank you Judy for helping make our day so special!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jessi! Yes I felt like I’d known you forever! And enjoyed visiting with your parents too! I’m so glad I got to share in your day! Judy
    Kim B. Sent on 11/26/2023

Caesars Gazebo 11/11/23

Judy was amazing and we could not have been happier. She immediately made us feel comfortable, Judy is very warm, she made us very emotional with the words she spoke at the ceremony. In addition, Judy filed our license very fast and we were able to pick up our certificate before leaving Vegas, Highly Recommend. Thank you!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Kim! I’m so grateful to have been a part of your day! You both are such warm people and obviously in love! Keep smiling! Judy
    Alyssa C. Sent on 11/30/2023

She was amazing!

Judy helped make our day so perfect! We wouldn’t recommend anyone else! She was personable, kind, and so heartfelt. Our ceremony and vows were perfect thanks to her.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Alyssa, I loved celebrating yours & Tim’s love! When the day finally arrives and I get to be the first one to say Mr. & Mrs. Clayton, wow, nothing better! Stay happy!
  • Z
    Zyla R. Sent on 10/28/2023

Fantastic!

Reverend Judy is so professional, polite, and kind. She made our ceremony so beautiful and meaningful. She made us feel comfortable the moment we had our consultation with her and we are so happy to have had opportunity to work with her as our officiant. We couldn’t be happier! Thank you again for everything!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Zyla, your day came off so expertly! And when you came over the hill....we were in awe. May you and Tristan always be as happy as you were on that day! Judy
  • Megan
    Megan R. Sent on 10/28/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy, breezy and so professional.

Judy was incredibly well spoken and set us at ease. Her instructions were great and she was great at ensuring correct pronunciation of our names which was very important to us. Judy's instructions before and after the wedding to assist us with our marriage license was also really helpful.
    I would highly recommend Judy to any future couples looking to get married.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Megan & Colin! It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day and to meet your daughters! I had fun with Colin while we were waiting for you to make your entrance. We put him 'in the corner' so he couldn't see you until the right moment. Wishing you so much happiness! Judy
  • Erin
    Erin Sent on 10/19/2023

Magical elopement

She made this wedding so magical and if I could do it over and over again, I would always pick Judy. She was amazing.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Wow Erin, you got me with that word magical....that is what I strive for! I'm so honored to have been a part of yours and Greg's day...stay happy! Judy
    Ale M. Sent on 10/23/2023

Lovely ceremony

Thanks to Judy, we had a short and very lovely ceremony. The vows were different, sweet and spot on for us. We appreciate her kindness, service and words of encouragement.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Alexandra, thank you and Daniel for including me in your special day (and for bringing the pups)! It was a lovely day and I'm so happy my words 'hit the spot' - music to my ears. Judy
  • Ciara
    Ciara M. Sent on 10/24/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, so personal and so professional

Judy was our first choice of celebrant having found her via Instagram and when we heard she worked with Glitter Lens we were so happy to secure her as our wedding celebrant. She made our ceremony so personal even though we only met that day it felt like we had known her for years. She even mentioned our dog Wesley which meant so much to us both.
    We cant praise Judy more highly and would be happy to recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the Vegas area. She was fantastic.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ciara, I loved every second of our short time together! I only wish I had gotten to actually meet Wesley rather than just talking about him. You both are such lovely people and I am honored to have been part of your day....keep the smiles going! Judy
  • Amy
    Amy C. Sent on 10/19/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A wonderful human and special soul!

Ms. Judy was our officiant for our intimate elopement. Her services were arranged through Elopement Las Vegas so we didn't meet her until the day of our ceremony. We couldn't have been happier with how it all unfolded. Judy felt like a member of our family and we immediately settled in with her by our side on our big day. Her energy was welcoming and nurturing. She was funny and a bright light that we will not soon forget. We couldn't have asked for a better human to marry us. Thank Judy!!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Awww Amy, you brought tears to my eyes! You both are so adorable and so funny! And that DRESS!! Wowza girl! I'm so glad I lucked out and got to be a part of your special day! Big hugs & safe travels!
    Jessica W. Sent on 11/12/2023

So sweet and personal!

We hired Judy as our officiant for our backyard wedding. From the first call, she was so sweet and for not knowing us, she found a way to make the introduction call personal. She asked a simple, “what do you love about each other” question, and I couldn’t help but cry when sharing. I was caught in the moment and so happy. Judy shared a personal story of her own, that made me feel less embarrassed for getting emotional. The day before the wedding I called and asked if Judy could arrive 30 minutes later than planned, and she was so flexible and accommodating. We were super lucky to have Judy be apart of our day. She did a great job personalizing our ceremony to fit us! Something that was important to us. She will be your biggest cheerleader!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much! You were so easy to work with and on top of every detail! It was a beautiful wedding and then to discover I married your brother-in-law a few years before! Vegas really is a small town.
    I hope you and Blake will always be as happy as you are now! Hugs.. Judy
    Maria L. Sent on 10/06/2023

Personal and sweet

Judy Irving was out wedding officiant. She was amazing, so pretty and very professional. It felt like she was family. She held my husbands vows so he wouldn’t sweat all over them. She was caring and sweet. Her speech was very personal and she made us remind that the important part of the ceremony was the connection and love between us and that nothing else mattered.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Maria for your sweet comments. You and Marcus were a joy! I'm so happy to have been the officiant to share in your special day and my wish is for you to remain in love forever as much as you were on your wedding day!
    Lakesha Sent on 10/12/2023

Exceeded my expectations

Judy, our officiant went above and beyond to make our wedding memorable and absolutely perfect.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Lakesha, you and Kenard are still SO in love after 23 years together and it was so very obvious! And to have your 17 year old daughter as your maid of honor and to walk you down the aisle was so special for her. Actually it was special for all of us. It was a glamorous event and I was so honored to be included. Wishing you much continued happiness! Judy
  • Erika
    Erika D. Sent on 09/20/2023

Dog Friendly Elopement

Judy married us in an intimate ceremony in red rock canyon. She did an amazing job asking all the questions she needed to make it fit us. We had our 2 very needy golden retrievers and she was able to roll with them wanting to be involved no problem. Very sweet officiant and runs a smooth ship!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

I LOVE dogs! So it was no problem for me and yours are adorable. So are you and Tanner! I loved having your families present and that everyone was up for the hike to Ash Springs! I hope you all remain as happy as you were on 9/18/23!
illustration stars