Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

247 | Las Vegas, NV

247 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Timo Unrath · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Couldn't have been better

Already prior our wedding Judy was very helpful and flexible to plan with. You could clearly see that she is very experienced.
    We had a wonderful day and were very happy that Judy was part of it. With her nice and sympathetic personality, she creates a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Thank you Judy!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Timo, I am so impressed with you guys and your planning abilities! You not only found me but you brought wedding cake (vegan no less), champagne, plates and glasses to the desert so we could have a party! Well done and such fun! Be happy!

Lyndi · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Harry Potter Wedding

Judy made sure everything was perfect and really helped make our day magical. Would definitely recommend services.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lyndi! You put so much thought into the details of your wedding! I was so impressed and even up until the final moments before walking down the aisle, you were making minor adjustments. No nervous jitters for you! Thank you for choosing me to share in your wedding day!

Marilu Jaquez-Lopez · Getting married on 02/03/2021

elopement.

Judy was amazing! She was very accommodating and made us feel so comfortable with the entire experience!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mary, you were so beautiful and your tears were tears of joy! Never be afraid to show your heart, it's what makes you, you.
    Wishing you are lifetime of happiness.
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/22/2020

COVID-19 Wedding Salvation

We had booked Judy to officiate at our wedding which was meant to be taking place today, Saturday April 11th 2020. We had chosen her primarily based on her excellent reviews and, from the outset, we were really impressed with her responsiveness, her professionalism, and genuine care and concern to ensure that our wedding ceremony was exactly as we wished it to be.

We had two main requests of Judy based on experiences we'd witnessed at other weddings presided over by other celebrants: one was to ensure she pronounced our names correctly and the second was to make sure that she didn't sound like she was doing this for the first time!

Let's just say our fears were groundless. Judy met with us to get to know us better, to be able to personalise our big day based on how we met and our life experiences together, to go through the ceremony and to discuss our preferences and format for the wedding. She immediately put us at ease with her good nature, her professionalism, and her empathy.

So we were all set. Then disaster reared its ugly head in the shape of the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in us having to postpone our wedding. With absolutely no idea when we'd be able to reschedule and no desire to wait we reached out to Judy to see if she could marry us sooner - and she was!

Within 48 hours we were husband and wife. We had a wonderful ceremony in a local rose garden with our daughter as witness, Judy as officiant, and the photographer being the only other people present (and maintaining social distancing too of course)!

In spite of the short notice, the change of venue, and the intimacy of the wedding Judy made our marriage a truly wonderful, special and emotional day. It was as perfect as we wished, and as it could have been. When we reschedule our main event we'd have no hesitation in reaching out to Judy to have her do it all over again. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Andrew & Dalana,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m so sorry it wasn’t what you planned for but so happy we could find a good ‘substitute’. I know that in the future you can have your dream day with all your friends and family from near and far! And in the meantime you are officially Mr. & Mrs. Hunt! Wishing you many happy years!
    Judy
  • Cara

Cara Forshaw · Married on 03/04/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony

We felt so lucky to have someone as wonderful as Judy to work with for our ceremony. We made certain specific requests (such as an Irish blessing and a hand blessing) and it was so beautifully done. Lovely and memorable! To add to this, Judy also performed the ceremony for us right when covid 19 was beginning restrictions and she really put us at ease. It made me feel so positive going into our marriage ❤️

Sent on 06/02/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Cara, you both were delightful to work with and I enjoyed you very much. I’m so sorry you had to cut your trip short due to Covid lock-down; and so happy we were able to hold your ceremony just in time!
    Be well, Judy❤️

Heather Lulek · Married on 02/29/2020

Judy was amazing!

Reverend Judy was very easy to work with. She was prompt and patient with us as we were so excited and nervous. Everything went smoothly and better than we expected. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Heather if you weren’t nervous and excited I wouldn’t think you were real! You were fun and I’m honored to have been the one to marry you and Paul!
  • Kristene

Kristene Johnson · Married on 02/29/2020

Llama wedding

Judy made our day the most enjoyable. As two kinda nervous people Judy had a way of making us calm and excited about our new life together. She was able to work a few short conversations make our vows all about us! If you are looking for a personalized intimate ceremony? Judy is the one for you!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Kristine, I will never forget you! And you were my first llama wedding! It was lovely experience. Thank you for sharing your day with me. Sending you wishes for a blessed life together. xxo

J Ip · Married on 02/21/2020

Perfection

After reading reviews for different officiants available in Las Vegas, we decided on Judy Irving for our special day. She did not disappoint! She managed to capture our relationship with the perfect words, but what was most telling was her genuine joy on being the person to marry us.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

J, thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so glad it 'hit the mark' for you both! It was truly a pleasure! Best wishes on a loving and adventurous future. xxo

Karine Lafond · Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect day!

Got married on Feb 20, 2020 and everything was perfect! Judy had reached out beforehand to enquire about our needs and preferences, and on the day of she was efficient and professional. Thank you very much!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Karine, you are so beautiful and sweet, it was an absolute pleasure to be included in your wedding day. Big hugs to you and Emanuel!
  • Alexandra

alexandra · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine Elopement

My husband and I decided to elope in the desert of Las Vegas. From the start of our planning, Judy was quick to respond and very helpful with any questions. On the day of our elopement, Judy was in contact with our photographer and things went so smoothly. Our ceremony was beautiful, simple sweet and felt so personal even though we had just met! Thank you Judy for such a special ceremony that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ali, what a joy you are! I loved our adventurous Valentine's Day with you and your friends! Can't wait to see the photos!
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 12/07/2019

The BEST destination wedding officiant

Our officiant for our wedding day was Judy — and my oh my how lucky we were! We were from Texas, having a destination wedding in Nevada, that was planned piece by piece from afar. We were nervous at first about the thought of having an officiant that we were unable to work with prior to the wedding, however, Judy made all those worries go away. She graciously spoke to us prior to the wedding, via phone, so we could go over any questions or concerns. She was also very transparent about the entire process. The day of she was so kind and encouraging, not only to us, but also to our guests. She delivered a well thought out ceremony, and even included a beautiful prayer that we requested. Overall she definitely made our day special and I am so glad she was able to be apart of it!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nikole! I love it when families show up to support a couple and you had the best friends and family! And your personal vows that you spoke so eloquently to each other brought tears to my eyes! Thank you gif sharing your day with me!! Xxo
  • Thomas

Eric · Married on 11/25/2019

Rev Judy Irving

Judy is so amazingly awesome, We flew to Vegas from Ga. to get married. Therefore I was a bit skeptical because aggrangements had to be made via phone, text, or email. I told Judy what kind of ceremony we wanted and she handled everything else. Upon meeting her at our hotel entrance she acted as if she had known us all along. Judy is sincerely passionately about what she does. Shes totally Awesome!
    Thanks, Valerie & Eric

Sent on 12/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Valerie, you guys are amazing! I did feel like I had known you forever! Sorry about the cold weather but you were troopers and we had fun! Wishing you many many years of love and happiness! ❤️
  • Magdalena

Magdalena Polanska · Married on 11/10/2019

The best of the best

Judy was amazing! From our first conversation via telephone to our actual ceremony, she was always professional but personable. Judy made our ceremony so personal and individualized to our relationship.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Magdalena! I loved your wedding and Steve is such a sweet man! In this world of so many people, I'm so pleased you two found each other; you are perfect! And I adore your little dogs too!
  • Amanda

Amanda Allen · Married on 11/03/2019

Phenomenal In Every Way

As a wedding professional, I've seen all different types of officiants. Some are fantastic, some are rather "interesting", and some are downright awful. While some just have a difficult time connecting with the couple and their guests. That being said, Judy is everything we could have asked for in an officiant... and then some! We had a little less than two weeks to plan our elopement to Las Vegas and had no personal connections there. Our photographer put me in touch with Judy and, right away she was warm, attentive, and accommodating. We exchanged a few emails and I shared some background info about who we are and our relationship. She took that minimal information and set a beautiful tone for our ceremony that spoke perfectly to who we are and what we're about as a couple. Judy was able to read and interpret all of our love and emotion into a fun, meaningful, touching narrative that we will forever remember and cherish. She even helped me throw in a little surprise inside joke for my husband that had everyone laugh/crying! As a bride: I would, without hesitation, recommend Judy to anyone who asks. As a wedding professional: I would jump at the chance to work with her time and again. Thank you, Judy!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much! You are a fascinating and talented woman and it was my pleasure to be involved in your wedding day! Talk about warmth, you are huggable! Not only were you beautiful with your gorgeous florals you made yourself and hand-carried on the plane to your red dress and your darling son and handsome and loving groom (now hubby). It was such fun to see you all together! Hugs all around.....stay happy!

Chelsea White · Married on 10/27/2019

You would have thought she knew us.

I can't thank Judy enough for her amazing words during our elopement ceremony. We still talk about how the words she used were so perfect for us! Although we had never met or even communicated before our actual wedding the words she used were like she has known us for years!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

My pleasure Chelsea! I’m so happy you liked my words and it was a joy to spend time with you! Wishing you continued happiness!

Lisa Gangwish · Married on 10/20/2019

She was awesome. Perfect

She said the vows perfectly. Worded in the exact way I would word them! Very sweet

Sent on 11/01/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thanks Lisa! Loved meeting you and your family! When I saw a tear I knew I’d gotten it right! Wishing you and Alan much happiness.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2019

Judy is fantastic

Judy was a dream to work with for our recent wedding. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband, and incorporated so many special little moments into our ceremony. She made our ceremony that much more special, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any bride in Las Vegas.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Samantha for the recommendation! I always endeavor to portray my couples in ways that are true representations of them and their love. I'm wishing you much happiness and many blessings in your life together!

Anna Fiesta · Married on 10/10/2019

Awesome officiant!

Judy Irving was AWESOME! Because it was a destination wedding for us, we couldn't just meet in person. We talked via email and after a few, I felt as if I've known her for some time. She was friendly, professional and very helpful. She had a questionnaire for us to complete and forwarded to us planning tools for us to review so we could choose the welcome/opening, the readings, vows, riturals, prayer... it was what WE wanted. Mahalo Judy Irving for a perfect wedding ceremony!!! Our hearts are full and we are grateful!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Anna, what a dear you are! I know its not always easy planning all the details from a distance, but we did it could not have turned out better! It was beautiful, heartfelt and fun. Wishing you and Derek much much happiness! Keep smiling!

Gemma Peart-David · Married on 10/10/2019

An excellent experience

We would highly recommend Judy!

We had a lovely relaxed experience which was made personal and tailored to our requirements.

As a same sex couple, from the UK we were a little nervous but Judy contacted us a couple of times before the big day which completely put our minds at rest.

Thank you for a super special day Judy, don't stop doing what you're doing!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

I am so grateful you found me Gemma, I loved meeting you both and celebrating your love. You were so joyful and it was contagious!
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Married on 10/04/2019

You won't be disappointed!

Judy was an amazing officiant! You can tell that she truly cares about the couples she works with. She was so sweet and genuine. Our entire ceremony was 16 minutes long, but I still have people coming up to me saying how sweet and perfect it was. From the beginning, the process was a breeze. She got to know our wishes and even provided templates to make it easy. Thank you so much for making our day special! Still crying happy tears. :)

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Megan, thank you! After our first meeting, (and long before the wedding) you wrote me a 5-star review which was a first! That was the first review I’d ever had based on someone’s first impression and buying experience, if you will, and it was such a pleasant thing to have happen. Now, fast forward to a couple of weeks after the actual ceremony and you have written to say it was all you hoped for and that makes me smile. Thank you for finding me, choosing me and allowing me to share in your life story.
  • Kim

Kim Chapman · Married on 10/03/2019

Judy was amazing!!

Judy really made you feel like she had known you forever. She made our wedding day so relaxed and easy. No one knew we got married so we even tossed around the idea of flying her to Michigan to "marry" us again at our fake wedding in front of our family and friends. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kim, you guys were so easy and such fun! Michigan is fortunate to have you guys and I am happy you found me to be the one to help you ‘make it legal’! Wishing you many adventures and much love forever.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Riley · Married on 10/02/2019

Thoughtful and personal ceremony

We were so delighted to have Judy was our wedding officiant. She is highly affable, professional & flexible to your preferences. Although we didn't meet in person before the ceremony, her detailed questionnaire & regular emails ensured our vision came to life. To my delight many guest commented on how she captured the essence of our relationship by sharing short anecdotes & respecting our secular beliefs.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Meeting and working with you and Dave was a delight! And I'm so happy to hear that your guests thought I 'captured' you! Thank you for sharing the many details that allowed me to 'see into who you both are'. I'm wishing you both many more years of travels, adventures and shared love!

Sarah Riddell · Married on 09/20/2019

Red Rock Canyon Wedding

We had an intimate wedding in the canyon and Judy was fantastic. She was easy to work with and incorporated the elements into the ceremony that we wanted. She was great making sure our rings stayed safe with our bearers and even teared up when I walked down the aisle. Her service continues after you are married with advice on getting your marriage certificate and making sure everything is going well! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Sarah! I loved working with you and fell in love again when I saw the photo of you and the 4 boys! So adorable!! I know your future will be blessed!
    Judy
  • Cricket

Cricket Wilson · Married on 09/12/2019

Wow...Just Wow!

If you are looking for a professional, sincere, prompt, kind, wonderful officiant Mrs. Judy with Wedding Vows Las Vegas should be your choice. She was quick to reply to my email and had an opening within 10 days of needing her. She asked questions and made everything super easy. All we had to do was show up to the ceremony spot with our marriage license. Mrs. Judy was so kind and will always have a special place in our hearts for uniting us on that evening. You will not be sorry if you choose her. Wow...Just wow is all I can say!
    Love,
    The Wilsons

Sent on 09/23/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just precious! We had so much fun! Thank you so much for choosing me for share in your love! Be happy 😘