157 Reviews for Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Counseling (2)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
157 Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Rev Judy was such a pleasure to work with!! My new husband and I live in Hawaii and Rev. Judy took time on several Otto have phone conversations with us to really get to know who we where as a couple and as individuals. Rev. Judy had the perfect set up for us to chosyhow we wanted the service to flow and feel she made what could be a daunting task easy and even enjoyable!! Rev Judy was fun, patient, professional and sweet as pie. Rev Judy thank you for all you did to make our wedding day one to remember, you will always be apart of wonderful memories we have of that day.
Much love and aloha
Mr. Mrs Jeffries
Kcaneda@msn.com

Profile Picture kristen, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Judy Irving is absolutely amazing. We are locals who used Judy for our wedding ceremony here in Las Vegas, and we are so thrilled that we did! She is so easy to work with, so sweet, and so humble. All of our guests said they were emotional from the words spoken at our ceremony. I could not imagine a better experience and will be thankful for her whenever I think of our Wedding day and the vows made. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a great ceremony!!! If you don’t give Ms Irving a chance to officiate your ceremony, you’re missing out. Classy, passionate, funny & personable. Thanks

Profile Picture William, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious, Licensed

Judy was very nice and was sensitive to our needs and made our wedding a great experience.

Profile Picture Agata, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was amazing from the start—as warm, friendly, and professional as expected. She contacted us first to set up an introductory phone call, during which she took the time to get to know us, and we got to know her. She walked us through each part of a typical ceremony, but always made sure that we knew we could customize the ceremony to our liking—in fact, after the call, Judy also provided a planning tool which basically allowed us to do just that. For each part of the ceremony, Judy provided different readings and options (i.e. religious, spiritual, secular, simple, poetic), or we were given the option of providing our own readings/options/vows. Judy then took notes from our conversations and a questionnaire that she asked us to complete, and added personal touches to the ceremony—tidbits about our dog, our proposal, the little things that we say and do for each other. It was nice to be able to work with Judy to really craft the ceremony in a way that matched our own style, comfort level, and vision.
The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. Judy’s warm personality shone through, and her words really struck a chord with not just my wife and me, but so many of our guests. After the wedding, Judy took care of filing the paperwork on our behalf for the marriage certificate and then contacted us again a week or so later to let us know that we were official and could order copies of the certificate. From the first time that we spoke to her on the phone, on through our wedding day and after, Judy was always available for questions or guidance. She really provides top notch service all the way around. If you are looking to get married in Las Vegas, whatever the style and size of your wedding—I would highly recommend booking Judy to officiate your wedding. We cannot say enough about her and the positive experience we had with her from start to finish. She was a huge part of our wedding day and we are absolutely thrilled with her work. Judy, thank you so much!

Profile Picture Walter, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Judy Irving preceded over our May 11,2018 wedding at the Red Rock Hotel and Casino. She was very warm and personable adding details that made our day even more special. She provided choices for different readings so that we could easily make it our own. We are so happy that we chose Judy.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious, Licensed

Judy was amazing! She was not only helpful with everything logistically, but was extremely flexible when we had to move our location last minute due to circumstances beyond our control.

Profile Picture Kayecee , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

SO WONDERFUL.....Judy is a delight to work with! From the moment I reached out to her she was responsive and extremely professional. Her preparedness and attention to detail was impressive and her motivation to do the BEST for MY wedding was so appreciated. Not only did she chat with us over the phone and send us a questionnaire to get to know us and why/how we fell in love ahead of time...she even printed out a copy of our ceremony as a keepsake! She wanted it to be our special day and didn't make it into a cookie-cutter Las Vegas wedding ceremony. (Which is what I was afraid of when I decided to get married in Vegas)
Judy's Southern charm is so evident in the way she interacts with guests and her adorable style just added to the ceremony. In my opinion, if you want a classy, professional, genuine officiant.....choose Judy

Profile Picture Laura, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Judy performed our service with less than a weeks notice. She took the 10 minute conversation we had on the phone turned it into a beautiful ceremony. Several guests thought she was an old friend with how well she described us. Cannot say enough great things about her!!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had our original officiant drop out two days before our wedding. I immediately began scrambling to find another. I emailed several from Wedding Wire and Judy called me within a few minutes. She was able to perform our ceremony even under the late notice. Her rate was reasonable and speaking with her I felt comfortable. The questions she asked me showed that she was experienced and professional. I told her that we were nondenominational and had written our own vows. She offered to email me her script to ensure that we were comfortable with it, which I thought was really thoughtful.
She arrived to the venue at the appointed time and even helped my (soon to be) husband with his boutonniere. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us, and we received several compliments regarding her Irish Blessing.
I would absolutely recommend her.
Thank you, Judy!

Profile Picture Christena, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was awesome and made our wedding special! She was very professional but also made the ceremony fun for everybody. It was nice and very sweet. It's something that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Crissa Mae, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was a bit nervous to use an officiant without ever having met them. However, I definitely did not have anything to worry about with Judy. Judy was responsive the entire time leading up to our wedding. She provided planning documents that were super useful in planning out the ceremony, and she worked with us to create something really custom and unique. I would highly recommend Judy!

Profile Picture Lynn, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I chose Judy to officiate our wedding at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, and we are so happy with her services! She was so sweet and took the time to get to know us over brunch before our big day. Judy was so easy to work with, and she gave us the opportunity to customize our ceremony and she even added her own words to make our wedding day very special. It couldn’t have been more perfect! I 100% recommend Wedding Vows Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Kirsti, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

Judy was amazing! She was our officiant for our wedding on 3/24/18. She was so professional and our ceremony was amazing. Couldn't ask for more. Our guest even commented how much they loved our ceremony from Judy. I'd recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Madisyn, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was amazing. Before our wedding she responded to every email and had a call with us to get to know us even better. We wanted to do the ceremony at one location and she recommended an even better one. As far as the ceremony, she was great. She took details about our relationship and put them in the ceremony. We couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The heart Judy has is beyond words! Not only did she make us feel like family, she made all our guest feel special as well. We came from CA although it was far, i knew i was in good hands with Judy. From the moment i reached out to her she was very responsive and very detail oriented. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Leanne, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

Look no further. On a scale of 1 to 5 she’s a 10! Judy is the best! Organized. Helpful. Engaging. Fun. Thoughtful. Your day will be special and you will be happy with your choice. We feel so lucky to have had Judy to share our small wedding but big day with us. Love is love and Judy carries it in her heart.

Profile Picture Lucy, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy was a pleasure to work with while planning a destination wedding from the east coast and provided all information needed to make the process as smooth as possible. The wedding ceremony was just what we wanted and we are so happy that Judy is now part of our love story. I couldn't imagine finding a better person to officiate a wedding, Judy's passion for her role is obvious.

Photo for Judy Irving / Wedding Vows Las Vegas Review - Everything was perfect!
Profile Picture Valerie, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just was absolutely amazing. In every aspect.. from the planning to actual event day. She answered every question quickly and made our wedding the most spectacular day. We enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to our dearest friends and loved ones.

Profile Picture Evan , 11/17/17, 1 Review

Judy,
Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day, and making it official. You made the process simple which was a big help while coordinating from the other side of the country. John and I were inspired by the love you've supported and are grateful you were available to support ours even when we pushed the ceremony up a half hour. It was a pleasure to meet you and have you witness what we are all about and the start of our next adventure as husband and wife!!! I will send some pictures as soon as get some!

Julie and John
julie.schiavone@Gmail.com

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Judy is amazing! She is so sweet and kind hearted and makes you feel in great hands as the person overseeing your wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I knew from the moment I first emailed Judy that she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. She responded immediately, very affordable, personable, professional, and helped with all our legality questions. She also managed to fit our sons baptism in the night before our wedding in our hotel room. Everyone in our family commented on how great she was and how much passion she had for her job. We love you Judy!! That’s for doing what you do best and working with us on our wedding!!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Judy is great! She stays on top of everything and goes above and beyond. Look no further, you have found the perfect officiant.

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Judy was the perfect fit for us! Everything went smoothly, stress free and exactly as planned. We 100% recommend her services!

Darren and Courtney