Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 6
Wedding Vows Las Vegas 7

Ali McCartie · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Judy made herself available to officiate our private, wedding ceremony very last minute. She was prompt and understanding to our wishes, incredibly professional, and a very sweet addition to our day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ali - it was such a pleasure to meet and work with you and Jamison (and your adorable daughter)! I know you have a bright future.
    Many hugs,
    Judy

Rashelle Campbell · Married on 01/04/2019

A day full of love!

Judy was an absolute gem! The ceremony was full of love and laughter, exactly how we wanted. You can truly feel the love from her, we are so happy that she was the one to marry us! She made our ceremony so unique and loving, we are truly happy with how it all went.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 9

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh gosh, you two were so much fun! Full of life and color! Thank you for sharing your day with me! My wish is that you will always be as happy as you were on your wedding day!
  • D'Arcy

D'Arcy Vanderpool · Married on 12/31/2018

Judy is an awesome person and officiant!!!

Judy gave so graciously of herself and made our ceremony very personalized and special. Her spirit and personality were bright Lights in her officiating and her presence. She took time with each person in our party and especially was sweet with the Groom and Best Man who were having fun and nerves. You could not find another with her caring and professionalism.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 21
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 22
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 23

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just the best! And I've seen the charm of your groom too! I'm so happy for the two of you! May you always have the joy you have now!

Heather Lloyd · Married on 12/30/2018

Our perfect day!

Judy is fun, professional, delightful. So helpful from first contact and was instrumental in making the wedding run smoothly - giving practical advice on the wedding licence, suitable locations and professional photographers. Her words during the ceremony touched everyone's hearts - making it such a memorable and meaningful experience for all.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Heather, now you have touched my heart! Thank you so much, you were delightful and Martin was such a joker....fun!

Elisabeth · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome. Amazing. Flexible.

I organized the wedding of my brother who lives in France and speaks 50 words of english. Jeff and Celine wanted a simple ceremony in a nice location... and I had never organized a wedding in Vegas. My task became a pleasure when I connected with Judy. From the first email contact to the registration of the wedding Judy was awesome. She connected us with a great photographer who secured the overlook at Red Rock Canyon and the limo. More importantly Judy was always responsive, helpful and at all stages I felt she truly cared. When I had a question, she had an answer... And believe me I had many questions. When I was unsure about how to deal with the language issue, she offered a great solution. I could give many other examples. Judy was always warm, responsive, approachable, supportive. The wedding was wonderful and Judy gets a huge credit for it. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Elisabeth, I so enjoyed working with you to make Jeff and Celine’s wedding all they wanted it to be. You were a joy and our French / English tag team ceremony worked out well! Many thanks for the experience.

Martina T · Married on 12/16/2018

Judy Irving

We were married by Judy Irving and she was great. She contacted us long before the wedding and asked us the right questions about how we wanted our ceremony, she made it easy for us who did'nt know much about wedding ceremonys. She was kind, friendly and she made us feel special.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are too sweet Martina, I loved working with you both - you were so full of energy and joy, you made my job very easy. Wishing you a world happiness in your future together!

Jocelyn Draper · Married on 12/01/2018

She was great and we got our marriage certificate sooner than we thought

Judy was fantastic. The wind was crazy during our ceremony but her special words helped us to forget it was even windy.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn - yes the wind and cold was quite a disruption but you all carried on so well! Your photos turned out great and your family is precious! Hope all is going well for you! Big hugs!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Willenbrink · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing experience!

Working with Judy was a great experience! She is super kind, always on top of things, and always happy to lend a helping hand if you need wedding advice! The ceremony was simple and elegant and her words were amazing.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Elizabeth, you are one of the kindest brides I've ever encountered and as I mentioned in your ceremony, I always knew I was supposed to be involved in your wedding day - it was such a strong feeling in my heart. Sending you big hugs and many blessings.

Meri Pearson · Married on 10/30/2018

Valley of the Fire Wedding

Judy was an absolute delight and made our day so extremely special. She was so genuine and truly spoke from the heart. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Meri! I loved meeting you and Mitchell. What a sweet couple you are! Big southern hugs coming your way!

Rizza · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional officiant

Me and my now husband choose her to be our officiant because she made us feel comfortable. We had a Vegas wedding and we live in LA she help thru step by step process on what to do and what to expect. She ask us questions and made our wedding ceremony very memorable.. short and sweet just like how we want it.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 24

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are so sweet Joy! You are so easy to work with, even as busy as you are, you were very responsive and agreeable. It was a joy getting to know you and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Jesse Castro · Married on 10/20/2018

Judy was great!

Judy went above and beyond for us on our special day. The time and effort she puts into preparing for the ceremony really shows the dedication that she has for the bride and groom. She took the time to call us weeks in advance for a phone interview so she can get to know us very well. She sends over forms/questionnaires for you to answer, all which go into planning for your day. She worked with us from beginning to end and we really felt as if we have known her for years. I would highly recommend Judy Irving to anyone who is getting married in the Las Vegas area. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Judy for being there to officiate our wedding!

Jesse & Nina

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Jesse and Nina, I felt a connection to you from our first phone call. Especially when I found out your love of animals! And with all the unexpected venue change, and having to contact all your guests, you handled them with grace and love. Wishing you many blessings in the coming years. xxo

Andrea Brown · Married on 10/16/2018

That much more special...

Judy made our day so easy! She took the time to get to know us in advance. She sent options for the ceremony that were current and fit us perfectly. Judy was a wonderful addition to our perfect day!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 25

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You two are cute as button (do I sound like your grandmother?). And I just loved working with you. Look at your photos and see the joy that is so apparent. I love it! Big hugs to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Judy is the Best!

Judy officiated my ceremony last week and I’m so happy with her services. She was professional, sweet and made our small ceremony complete. She makes you feel comfortable and stress free! Thank you Judy!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 26
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 27

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, your beach wedding could not have been better! You said you didn't like being the center of attention, but you handled it with much grace and many smiles. Great Job!

Grace Oirbans · Married on 10/12/2018

Grace and Bryce

Judy was just amazing, she made sure our day was just the way we wanted it and did such an amazing job of officiating our wedding day! We are so glad we got such an amazing, beautiful and sweet woman for our day!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh, Grace & Bryce, what an adorable Aussie couple you are! I just loved meeting and working with you! Keep smiling in your adorable ways!
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 10/07/2018

Relaxed & Effortless

Judy was a true professional to work with. From the very beginning she allowed us to have as little or as much involvement in all the details. We chose to keep it simple & relaxed. Obviously, the isn't Judy's first go around... So the entire process was effortless. After a few phone calls and emails Judy showed up right before the wedding, completed the ceremony and tip-toed off as we were celebrating with family. Her entire demeanor was one of kindness, warmth & professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Judy and get on her calendar asap.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 28
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 29
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 30

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Angie, thank you so much! You were so easy to work with and I absolutely loved meeting your family! I'm wishing you and Matt all the happiness in the world! Small intimate ceremonies are so special and I loved the added touch of having the guitarist....perfect!

Alexandra Bolin · Married on 10/04/2018

Judy is amazing!

Judy was absolutely amazing! She gives you so many options to customize your ceremony! She gets to know all of her brides and grooms and truly is awesome to work with! Our ceremony was so romantic and perfect! We received so many compliments from our guests regarding how much they enjoyed the ceremony & how wonderful Judy was! Several thought she was a personal friend just by how well it seemed she knew us! I would reccomend her 100 times over! In my experience, many weddings that I’ve been to have had boring or repetitive ceremonies and readings. This wasn’t the case at all with Judy! She engages the guests so well! There wasn’t a dry eye in the place! Thank you Judy! You made our day so special!!

Xo Alex and Chris

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Alexandra, thanks much for your sweet words. I felt like I'd known you forever! And you sweet new hubby and adorable daughter make for a great package. Thank you for choosing me to share in your special day. I'm wishing only sunshine and rainbows in your future.
  • kylea

kylea · Married on 10/02/2018

perfect officiant for us!

I was introduced to Judy through my planner, Emily, with Desert Elopements Las Vegas. From the moment I met Judy, I felt so incredibly comfortable with her. Even with all of my nerves as I was about to walk down the aisle, she was such a calming presence. With asking just a few simple questions beforehand, she was able to execute our ceremony flawlessly and in a way that felt like she knew us as a couple for a long time. We were beyond happy with her service and would highly recommend her! Thank you Judy!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Beautiful Kylea - you and Stephen are so precious! I loved your wedding, your vows to each other and you! Plus following along on Instagram as you enjoyed your Mediterranean honeymoon was such fun! Keep living the adventurous life! Big hugs!

David · Married on 09/29/2018

Do not look any further for the best officiant in Las Vegas! We simply had an amazing experience with Judy. From start to finish, Judy made the process easy and the end result was very personal . . . perfect! We had dozens of wedding guests compliment Judy and the personal and heartfelt ceremony she delivered for us. We are forever appreciative of the memories Judy created for us.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You guys are just wonderful and I thank you for your kind words. However, I felt like you did all the work by putting so much thought into your ceremony! It was fun, it was touching, it was meaningful. I love the added element of the having the string trio, it added so much to your ceremony. Stay in touch.

Leisha · Married on 09/18/2018

We are so thankful that we found you. Thanks so much for your professionalism, and quality of the services provided. Our ceremony was personal and elegant, just what we had hoped for. Our guests were impressed, as were we. We are telling everyone, how we found you, and what the team does. Please tell Mike that the pictures are beautiful and we really appreciate how accommodating he was on our photo shoot. Amazing team work, and thanks for making our special day amazing.
    Lee and Darren

Sent on 10/01/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Lee, you guys are just precious! Thank you for choosing me to officiate your ceremony and I am so happy I could make it easy for you. Wishing you and Darren SO much happiness!

A · Married on 09/09/2018

With the early rising light, beneath a Springs Preserve verdant ramada, Reverend Judy Irving, with sincere and professional aplomb, knitted our thoughts, melded our words and joined our “forever” hands into a memorable service. Judy quietly presided over a solemn simple ceremony of “nines” that demonstrated her attention to details, her grace and her southern charm as Mary Oliver’s “The Wild Geese” filled, ‘en plain air,’ our waiting champagne flutes.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 31

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Tony, you do have a way with words! It was a glorious morning and I'm happy to have been a part of it!

kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Rev Judy was such a pleasure to work with!! My new husband and I live in Hawaii and Rev. Judy took time on several Otto have phone conversations with us to really get to know who we where as a couple and as individuals. Rev. Judy had the perfect set up for us to chosyhow we wanted the service to flow and feel she made what could be a daunting task easy and even enjoyable!! Rev Judy was fun, patient, professional and sweet as pie. Rev Judy thank you for all you did to make our wedding day one to remember, you will always be apart of wonderful memories we have of that day.
    Much love and aloha
    Mr. Mrs Jeffries
    Kcaneda@msn.com

Sent on 10/20/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kristen & Nick, thank you so very much! You are both so delightful and in love. You made my work so easy! Wishing you and your family much much happiness.
    xxo

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Judy for making our wedding ceremony so special. You were very patient with our last minute decisions and very helpful with advice on how to create vows that suit us both and included our daughter.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you and John and not to forget Madelyn - precious daughter! Many blessings to you....

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Judy was our officiant and she did a beautiful job! She is such a lovely person. She contacted us beforehand to chat so she could compile something personal for us. It was so beautiful! She gave us a printed copy so I could have it forever ❤
    If you want beautiful and professional and personal, you found it!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 32

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Shannon, it was fun meeting and working fellow Southerners again...your laughter and energy is contagious - so you made it a fun fun experience!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2018

Judy was very kind and professional, she even changed the blessings last minute for us (and I mean like 1 hour prior to the ceremony!). She also took the time to explain to us the whole paper procedure as we are from another country and weren't sure how to apply for our wedding certificate after the ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 33

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a windy, yet wonderful, day we had! You two are just too cute and thanks for choosing me and for the kind gift you brought all the way from your home province!