Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 7
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Quick Response and Such a Sweet Lady

I had been putting off hiring an officiant because it was a hard decision to make. Looking at Judy's reviews definitely pushed me in her direction. After she responded in minutes to my inquiry and our sweet phone call, I was sold! This is not something you want a random, inexperienced person doing. I can't wait for our wedding. I'm sure she will not disappoint.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Megan, thank you! This is the first review I’ve had based on someone’s first impression and buying experience, if you will, and I couldn’t be happier! I’m so looking forward to your wedding!

Kimberly Reitenbach · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

We could not have asked for a better elopement experience! From my initial contact with Judy, she was very responsive, answered all of my questions, and made me feel at ease with my last minute planning! She offered recommendations to meet my additional wedding needs, and engaged us for relationship history/details in order to make our ceremony more personal. She also walked us through the process of obtaining our marriage certificate and handled filing all of the necessary paperwork (which was so helpful since we were visiting from out of state). Our intimate ceremony was perfect, and Judy was a huge part of that. I’m so happy to have had her officiate our special day.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kim, you were such a beautiful bride and it made me smile when your email told me ‘ I am one happy bride’ - this makes me happy! Best wishes to you and Hector and your new family! Big hugs!
  • H Davis

H Davis · Married on 07/05/2019

Judy is the best!

We couldn’t imagine having our special day without Judy. She brought to our blended family wedding a sense of togetherness and spirituality we wanted. Judy has a process with a questionnaire that make the planning decisions thoughtful and easy. (And she knew exactly when to duck out of the pictures during the kiss! )
    Judy was a perfect choice bonus on our wedding day :)

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 8

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Holli, I adored working with you! You knew what you wanted and that made everything so so easy! Wishing you and your new family much happiness!

Steven Terrebonne · Married on 07/01/2019

July Wedding

My wife and I just finished up our wedding this past week at the Dry Lake Bed with Judy. She was phenomenal- from our consultation to day of execution our event went over flawlessly. Will recommend 100%!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Steven, you and Lauren were a dream! I know your future and that of your family is bright!
  • Mariana

Mariana Hughes · Married on 06/23/2019

A lovely person and classy officiant - highly recommended

Judy did a lovely job officiating our wedding in June. She was personable, compassionate, and professional. We would highly recommend her - she helped make our day even more special.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mariana! I loved working with you and Curtis. You are such a handsome and happy couple! Keep living life fully.
  • Hollie

Hollie Owens · Married on 06/20/2019

The sweetest lady!

We were recommended to Judy by our Wedding Planner and as soon as I saw her previous work, I knew she was the one for my fiancee and I. From the second we first spoke, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the process of deciding to write vows or not so straight forward and was on hand with anything we needed before the big day. On the day of our wedding, we were both so excited to meet Judy, and she was just as sweet and lovely as we imagined. She put us at ease, had fun with us and chose the sweetest readings to accompany our elopement. Even a few weeks after the ceremony, I wanted a copy of our readings as a keepsake and Judy couldn't have gotten them back to me any sooner, even with the time difference from the UK. She was hands down the best decision for us and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to everyone who's looking for a Las Vegas wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Aww Hollie, you make me blush! I can't thank you enough for your kind words and it was a fun day, even if can I say - VERY- windy! You two were great to work with as well and I'm happy to have chosen to help celebrate your special day! Big hugs coming your way!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/18/2019

Rev. Judy created a beautiful ceremony that was so full of love

Reverand Judy was absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend her more. Rev. Judy made the whole planning process so easy- she was so responsive and helped us create the perfect ceremony that was 100% personal and catered to us and what we wanted. My husband and I aren't religious, so we wanted a more secular ceremony just focused on us and our love. However, my parents are religious and wanted that incorporated. Reverend Judy was able to create a perfect ceremony for us, which balanced both what we and my parents wanted. We planned the wedding from out-of-state, but even though we had not met Rev. Judy in person before the ceremony, it felt like we knew her. She has such a peaceful presence and said the absolute perfect words about my husband and me. The ceremony was heartfelt and full of love- just what we wanted. I cannot thank Reverend Judy enough for starting off our marriage so magically.

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 9
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 10
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gastaldi · Married on 05/11/2019

Elopement may the 11th

Me and my husband got married last month by Judy. She is a really beautiful person inside and out, and welcomed us with an open heart and an open mind. The ceremony was very touching, with the right words. I cannot stress enough how amazing Judy is :)
    Lots of love from Paris
    Alexandra and Gabriel

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 11
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 12
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 13
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 14

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Alexandra you make my heart smile.....thank you!
    Wishing you and Gabe a lifetime of happiness.
    It’s fun watching you on IG.
  • Steph

Steph Dicarlo · Married on 05/09/2019

Perfection

Simply put, Judy is amazing. Our ceremony was perfect. Planning a destination wedding wasn't easy, but Judy made this part of the planning a breeze. Months prior to our wedding, after speaking over the phone, she also sent us a detailed "get to know us" questionnaire and supplied us with wonderful reading/prayer options to choose from for the big day. There were just the right amount of options without feeling overwhelmed. We chose the perfect balance between religious and non-religious readings that tailored to our thoughts and feelings. It is clear to see that Judy loves love and loves what she does, she is genuine and so joyful. We were completely blown away (as were our guests who are quite an opinionated bunch). We received so many compliments on how beautiful and personable our ceremony was. We couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Steph,

I so loved working with you!
    And your smile is the absolute best! You were radiant!
    Wishing you both a world of happiness!

Jenna · Married on 04/24/2019

Our dream day

Judy rally put my nerves at ease. It’s not easy organising a wedding from a different country but she really was amazing. Answered all my questions. Gave me clear instructions as to what to do for the licence. She was very professional and friendly. Our ceremony was very intimate thanks to Judy.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 15
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 16
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 17

Thomas Schiavo · Married on 04/23/2019

Judy was wonderful and warm and I felt like I knew her for a very long time. She made us feel comfortable immediately and I could tell she loves her.

It was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tom, I do love my job and you were so kind. I loved meeting your families as well. Wishing you much happiness.
  • Adriane

Adriane · Married on 04/14/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy made our special so easy and comfortable. From her first phone call she resolved any concerns or nerves which really allowed us to enjoy the process. She was so sweet with every family member and her tools were perfect and easy to use

Sent on 04/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Adriane, you are so sweet! It was so obvious the love you have for each other was just 'rolling off you'! I know you said you watched a lot of YouTube videos, I'm so grateful I rose to the top!!
    Big hugs and much happiness!
  • Brandi

Brandi Hopkins · Married on 04/05/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy was responsive, professional, efficient, and all around fabulous!! She promptly responding to our inquiry and was very informative throughout the process. She made our ceremony personal, and showed ease as well as experience in conducting our ceremony. I wouldn't choose anyone else to perform our ceremony! Thank you Judy!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Brandi you ladies were just the best! Organized and fun and your families were so supportive! Thanks for including me!

Jaye Hicks · Married on 03/24/2019

We Found a Friend in Judy

Judy is kind, organized, and comforting. She helped us have a beautiful, affordable experience and we'll never forget how present and available she was to answer questions and provide solutions throughout months of planning.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thanks so much Jaye! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Natasha! We had fun and the day was perfect- I think Sunday mornings are my new favorite wedding time!

Ross and Kim · Married on 03/21/2019

Simply wonderful

Judy was our officiant in March 2019. She was simply wonderful. We were nervous because we were coming from out of state for our wedding. Judy made us feel very comfortable. She has a warm personality that came across during our ceremony. We were very happy with her. Additionally she was very flexible and understanding when my 15 year old son left the marriage certificate at the hotel. (Fortunately the hotel was close!)

Judy, thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Ross & Kim! I'm very happy we connected and I was able to meet you and be a part of your day; and you son is adorable! Wishing you much happiness!

Brian · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Officiant

Judy was great from the first contact, though the ceremony, and even after! There is an inherent uncertainty when trying to plan a wedding from across the country but Judy made everything smooth and seamless. She was the only officiant to contact us directly via phone instead of sending out a generic email. She spoke with us on a handful of occasions and walked us through the process so we were confidant on our wedding day everything would be awesome...and it want perfectly! Thanks again Judy!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 18

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Brian for your thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Megan. I think your wedding party had great fun and I’m so happy I had the chance to meet and work with you. You are a lovely couple.
  • O

Olivia Standish · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Officiant!

Judy was wonderful to work with while planning our wedding! We do not live in Las Vegas, and were able to communicate with her via telephone, FaceTime, and email to plan our ceremony. Not only was our ceremony personalized, Judy went above and beyond in working with us to make our day perfect. Our guests loved her, and she was a perfect fit for us. We highly recommend her whether you are looking for a short or more traditional ceremony, religious or secular. Thanks, Judy we loved having you as part of our celebration!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Olivia, I loved working with you and thought your day came off without a hitch! I hope I was able to lessen the wedding stress and am so grateful you found me! Much love and happiness to you and James!

Karen M · Married on 02/19/2019

The Perfect Officiant

Judy was the perfect officiant for our wedding yesterday. She was thorough, thoughtful, and so resourceful in helping us plan each step of the way from our home base in the Middle East. Highly recommend this classy professional.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Karen, thank you so much! It was delightful working with you! You were a real trooper to hike in the snow and sub-freezing temps! I learned some things about the Middle East in this process as well.

Ali McCartie · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Judy made herself available to officiate our private, wedding ceremony very last minute. She was prompt and understanding to our wishes, incredibly professional, and a very sweet addition to our day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ali - it was such a pleasure to meet and work with you and Jamison (and your adorable daughter)! I know you have a bright future.
    Many hugs,
    Judy

Mark Sims · Married on 02/13/2019

Very Professional

My experience was wonderful. Our Wedding Officiant (Judy Irving) made us feel very comfortable. Very impressed with everything and she was very helpful with the whole process. WE had an amazing day!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mark, you and Frances are great! I so appreciate your neice recommending me after doing her ceremony some years ago, it was great to see her again as well. I wish you both much happiness, I know you waited a while for her to say Yes! Enjoy your adventures!

Katelyn Peterson · Married on 02/01/2019

Very happy with how everything turned out!!

Judy helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our ceremony was very personal and special because Judy went above and beyond to get to know myself, my fiancé, and the life we share together. Judy is organized and extremely helpful. She is also very detail oriented, which helped tremendously eliminate stress during the planning process. We highly recommend Judy!! She will create the ceremony you envision.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Rashelle Campbell · Married on 01/04/2019

A day full of love!

Judy was an absolute gem! The ceremony was full of love and laughter, exactly how we wanted. You can truly feel the love from her, we are so happy that she was the one to marry us! She made our ceremony so unique and loving, we are truly happy with how it all went.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 19

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh gosh, you two were so much fun! Full of life and color! Thank you for sharing your day with me! My wish is that you will always be as happy as you were on your wedding day!
  • D'Arcy

D'Arcy Vanderpool · Married on 12/31/2018

Judy is an awesome person and officiant!!!

Judy gave so graciously of herself and made our ceremony very personalized and special. Her spirit and personality were bright Lights in her officiating and her presence. She took time with each person in our party and especially was sweet with the Groom and Best Man who were having fun and nerves. You could not find another with her caring and professionalism.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 31
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 32
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 33

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just the best! And I've seen the charm of your groom too! I'm so happy for the two of you! May you always have the joy you have now!

Heather Lloyd · Married on 12/30/2018

Our perfect day!

Judy is fun, professional, delightful. So helpful from first contact and was instrumental in making the wedding run smoothly - giving practical advice on the wedding licence, suitable locations and professional photographers. Her words during the ceremony touched everyone's hearts - making it such a memorable and meaningful experience for all.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Heather, now you have touched my heart! Thank you so much, you were delightful and Martin was such a joker....fun!