Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

Wedding Vows Las Vegas 7
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Quick Response and Such a Sweet Lady

I had been putting off hiring an officiant because it was a hard decision to make. Looking at Judy's reviews definitely pushed me in her direction. After she responded in minutes to my inquiry and our sweet phone call, I was sold! This is not something you want a random, inexperienced person doing. I can't wait for our wedding. I'm sure she will not disappoint.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Megan, thank you! This is the first review I’ve had based on someone’s first impression and buying experience, if you will, and I couldn’t be happier! I’m so looking forward to your wedding!
  • Adriane

Adriane · Married on 04/14/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy made our special so easy and comfortable. From her first phone call she resolved any concerns or nerves which really allowed us to enjoy the process. She was so sweet with every family member and her tools were perfect and easy to use

Sent on 04/28/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Adriane, you are so sweet! It was so obvious the love you have for each other was just 'rolling off you'! I know you said you watched a lot of YouTube videos, I'm so grateful I rose to the top!!
    Big hugs and much happiness!
  • Brandi

Brandi Hopkins · Married on 04/05/2019

Judy is amazing!

Judy was responsive, professional, efficient, and all around fabulous!! She promptly responding to our inquiry and was very informative throughout the process. She made our ceremony personal, and showed ease as well as experience in conducting our ceremony. I wouldn't choose anyone else to perform our ceremony! Thank you Judy!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Brandi you ladies were just the best! Organized and fun and your families were so supportive! Thanks for including me!

Jaye Hicks · Married on 03/24/2019

We Found a Friend in Judy

Judy is kind, organized, and comforting. She helped us have a beautiful, affordable experience and we'll never forget how present and available she was to answer questions and provide solutions throughout months of planning.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thanks so much Jaye! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Natasha! We had fun and the day was perfect- I think Sunday mornings are my new favorite wedding time!

Ross and Kim · Married on 03/21/2019

Simply wonderful

Judy was our officiant in March 2019. She was simply wonderful. We were nervous because we were coming from out of state for our wedding. Judy made us feel very comfortable. She has a warm personality that came across during our ceremony. We were very happy with her. Additionally she was very flexible and understanding when my 15 year old son left the marriage certificate at the hotel. (Fortunately the hotel was close!)

Judy, thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Ross & Kim! I'm very happy we connected and I was able to meet you and be a part of your day; and you son is adorable! Wishing you much happiness!

Brian · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Officiant

Judy was great from the first contact, though the ceremony, and even after! There is an inherent uncertainty when trying to plan a wedding from across the country but Judy made everything smooth and seamless. She was the only officiant to contact us directly via phone instead of sending out a generic email. She spoke with us on a handful of occasions and walked us through the process so we were confidant on our wedding day everything would be awesome...and it want perfectly! Thanks again Judy!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 9

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Brian for your thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Megan. I think your wedding party had great fun and I’m so happy I had the chance to meet and work with you. You are a lovely couple.
  • O

Olivia Standish · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Officiant!

Judy was wonderful to work with while planning our wedding! We do not live in Las Vegas, and were able to communicate with her via telephone, FaceTime, and email to plan our ceremony. Not only was our ceremony personalized, Judy went above and beyond in working with us to make our day perfect. Our guests loved her, and she was a perfect fit for us. We highly recommend her whether you are looking for a short or more traditional ceremony, religious or secular. Thanks, Judy we loved having you as part of our celebration!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Olivia, I loved working with you and thought your day came off without a hitch! I hope I was able to lessen the wedding stress and am so grateful you found me! Much love and happiness to you and James!

Karen M · Married on 02/19/2019

The Perfect Officiant

Judy was the perfect officiant for our wedding yesterday. She was thorough, thoughtful, and so resourceful in helping us plan each step of the way from our home base in the Middle East. Highly recommend this classy professional.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Karen, thank you so much! It was delightful working with you! You were a real trooper to hike in the snow and sub-freezing temps! I learned some things about the Middle East in this process as well.

Ali McCartie · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Judy made herself available to officiate our private, wedding ceremony very last minute. She was prompt and understanding to our wishes, incredibly professional, and a very sweet addition to our day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ali - it was such a pleasure to meet and work with you and Jamison (and your adorable daughter)! I know you have a bright future.
    Many hugs,
    Judy

Mark Sims · Married on 02/13/2019

Very Professional

My experience was wonderful. Our Wedding Officiant (Judy Irving) made us feel very comfortable. Very impressed with everything and she was very helpful with the whole process. WE had an amazing day!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mark, you and Frances are great! I so appreciate your neice recommending me after doing her ceremony some years ago, it was great to see her again as well. I wish you both much happiness, I know you waited a while for her to say Yes! Enjoy your adventures!

Katelyn Peterson · Married on 02/01/2019

Very happy with how everything turned out!!

Judy helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our ceremony was very personal and special because Judy went above and beyond to get to know myself, my fiancé, and the life we share together. Judy is organized and extremely helpful. She is also very detail oriented, which helped tremendously eliminate stress during the planning process. We highly recommend Judy!! She will create the ceremony you envision.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Rashelle Campbell · Married on 01/04/2019

A day full of love!

Judy was an absolute gem! The ceremony was full of love and laughter, exactly how we wanted. You can truly feel the love from her, we are so happy that she was the one to marry us! She made our ceremony so unique and loving, we are truly happy with how it all went.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 10

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh gosh, you two were so much fun! Full of life and color! Thank you for sharing your day with me! My wish is that you will always be as happy as you were on your wedding day!
  • D'Arcy

D'Arcy Vanderpool · Married on 12/31/2018

Judy is an awesome person and officiant!!!

Judy gave so graciously of herself and made our ceremony very personalized and special. Her spirit and personality were bright Lights in her officiating and her presence. She took time with each person in our party and especially was sweet with the Groom and Best Man who were having fun and nerves. You could not find another with her caring and professionalism.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 22
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 23
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 24

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are just the best! And I've seen the charm of your groom too! I'm so happy for the two of you! May you always have the joy you have now!

Heather Lloyd · Married on 12/30/2018

Our perfect day!

Judy is fun, professional, delightful. So helpful from first contact and was instrumental in making the wedding run smoothly - giving practical advice on the wedding licence, suitable locations and professional photographers. Her words during the ceremony touched everyone's hearts - making it such a memorable and meaningful experience for all.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Heather, now you have touched my heart! Thank you so much, you were delightful and Martin was such a joker....fun!

Elisabeth · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome. Amazing. Flexible.

I organized the wedding of my brother who lives in France and speaks 50 words of english. Jeff and Celine wanted a simple ceremony in a nice location... and I had never organized a wedding in Vegas. My task became a pleasure when I connected with Judy. From the first email contact to the registration of the wedding Judy was awesome. She connected us with a great photographer who secured the overlook at Red Rock Canyon and the limo. More importantly Judy was always responsive, helpful and at all stages I felt she truly cared. When I had a question, she had an answer... And believe me I had many questions. When I was unsure about how to deal with the language issue, she offered a great solution. I could give many other examples. Judy was always warm, responsive, approachable, supportive. The wedding was wonderful and Judy gets a huge credit for it. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Elisabeth, I so enjoyed working with you to make Jeff and Celine’s wedding all they wanted it to be. You were a joy and our French / English tag team ceremony worked out well! Many thanks for the experience.

Martina T · Married on 12/16/2018

Judy Irving

We were married by Judy Irving and she was great. She contacted us long before the wedding and asked us the right questions about how we wanted our ceremony, she made it easy for us who did'nt know much about wedding ceremonys. She was kind, friendly and she made us feel special.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are too sweet Martina, I loved working with you both - you were so full of energy and joy, you made my job very easy. Wishing you a world happiness in your future together!

Jocelyn Draper · Married on 12/01/2018

She was great and we got our marriage certificate sooner than we thought

Judy was fantastic. The wind was crazy during our ceremony but her special words helped us to forget it was even windy.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jocelyn - yes the wind and cold was quite a disruption but you all carried on so well! Your photos turned out great and your family is precious! Hope all is going well for you! Big hugs!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Willenbrink · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing experience!

Working with Judy was a great experience! She is super kind, always on top of things, and always happy to lend a helping hand if you need wedding advice! The ceremony was simple and elegant and her words were amazing.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Elizabeth, you are one of the kindest brides I've ever encountered and as I mentioned in your ceremony, I always knew I was supposed to be involved in your wedding day - it was such a strong feeling in my heart. Sending you big hugs and many blessings.
  • Meri

Meri Pearson · Married on 10/30/2018

Valley of the Fire Wedding

Judy was an absolute delight and made our day so extremely special. She was so genuine and truly spoke from the heart. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Meri! I loved meeting you and Mitchell. What a sweet couple you are! Big southern hugs coming your way!

Rizza · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional officiant

Me and my now husband choose her to be our officiant because she made us feel comfortable. We had a Vegas wedding and we live in LA she help thru step by step process on what to do and what to expect. She ask us questions and made our wedding ceremony very memorable.. short and sweet just like how we want it.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 25

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are so sweet Joy! You are so easy to work with, even as busy as you are, you were very responsive and agreeable. It was a joy getting to know you and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Jesse Castro · Married on 10/20/2018

Judy was great!

Judy went above and beyond for us on our special day. The time and effort she puts into preparing for the ceremony really shows the dedication that she has for the bride and groom. She took the time to call us weeks in advance for a phone interview so she can get to know us very well. She sends over forms/questionnaires for you to answer, all which go into planning for your day. She worked with us from beginning to end and we really felt as if we have known her for years. I would highly recommend Judy Irving to anyone who is getting married in the Las Vegas area. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Judy for being there to officiate our wedding!

Jesse & Nina

Sent on 10/26/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Jesse and Nina, I felt a connection to you from our first phone call. Especially when I found out your love of animals! And with all the unexpected venue change, and having to contact all your guests, you handled them with grace and love. Wishing you many blessings in the coming years. xxo

Andrea Brown · Married on 10/16/2018

That much more special...

Judy made our day so easy! She took the time to get to know us in advance. She sent options for the ceremony that were current and fit us perfectly. Judy was a wonderful addition to our perfect day!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 26

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You two are cute as button (do I sound like your grandmother?). And I just loved working with you. Look at your photos and see the joy that is so apparent. I love it! Big hugs to you both!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Judy is the Best!

Judy officiated my ceremony last week and I’m so happy with her services. She was professional, sweet and made our small ceremony complete. She makes you feel comfortable and stress free! Thank you Judy!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 27
    Wedding Vows Las Vegas 28

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, your beach wedding could not have been better! You said you didn't like being the center of attention, but you handled it with much grace and many smiles. Great Job!

Grace Oirbans · Married on 10/12/2018

Grace and Bryce

Judy was just amazing, she made sure our day was just the way we wanted it and did such an amazing job of officiating our wedding day! We are so glad we got such an amazing, beautiful and sweet woman for our day!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh, Grace & Bryce, what an adorable Aussie couple you are! I just loved meeting and working with you! Keep smiling in your adorable ways!