Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

261 | Las Vegas, NV

261 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Mia Festenese · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Wonderful & Memorable Officiant!

Judy was a fantastic officiant from our very first contact with each other. Prior to our wedding date, Judy made sure to ask details about my now husband and myself to make sure the ceremony has a special and personal touch. And she did just that! She made sure our ceremony was personal, memorable and very special for the both of us. I cannot recommend Judy enough! She is a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Mrs. Greenlea, you are just precious! And David (ah, Mr. Greenlea) is so full of joy! Loved meeting you both! Stay happy and enjoy life! Hugs to you both!

Marci Ladd · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Truly Amazing!

She made the ceremony so wonderful! She added sweet moments to make it feel personal and intimate in our small setting. 10/10!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you McKenli, you and Bray are just adorable! I’m sorry your original plans were interrupted due to Covid but so happy I got to celebrate your special day with you! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and adventure!
  • Udo

Udo Wong · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Most Professional Service in Las Vegas

Judy Irving from Wedding Vows Las Vegas was our wedding officiant and I cannot say enough good things about her professionalism. She was super friendly and helpful since the moment we met and clearly gave us all the instructions and what to expect during the ceremony. I highly recommended Wedding Vows Las Vegas and thanks again to Judy for doing a phenomenal job :)

Sent on 11/02/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Udo! You and Danny are such an adorable couple! I'm glad we finally got you married! You were very patient with the Covid delays and are so happy to have you living in Vegas now! May your lives always be joyful!

Timo Unrath · Getting married on 06/10/2021

Couldn't have been better

Already prior our wedding Judy was very helpful and flexible to plan with. You could clearly see that she is very experienced.
    We had a wonderful day and were very happy that Judy was part of it. With her nice and sympathetic personality, she creates a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Thank you Judy!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Timo, I am so impressed with you guys and your planning abilities! You not only found me but you brought wedding cake (vegan no less), champagne, plates and glasses to the desert so we could have a party! Well done and such fun! Be happy!
  • Mary

Mary Myers Moore · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Enthusiastic Recommendation for Judy!!

I loved everything about our experience! In every encounter with Judy, from our first email exchange to the actual ceremony, her heartfelt remarks and wonderfully personal delivery made our elopement feel like we'd known her forever. Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Hey Mary & Kelly!
    What fun to share in your day!! So happy to be chosen to be a part of your story!!
    Keep celebrating!
    Big hugs....
  • Aaron

Aaron Patterson · Getting married on 04/11/2021

A warm meaningful service.

Judy Irving was a very understanding and kind officiant. She delivered a very warm service for our wedding and contributed to the magical feeling that my wife and I hoped for. Judy's gentle voice and professional demeanor made everything easy for the big day. Thank you for sharing the experience with us Judy!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Aaron! I loved working with you and meeting your beautiful bride! I know you will have many years of fun adventures together!

Lyndi · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Harry Potter Wedding

Judy made sure everything was perfect and really helped make our day magical. Would definitely recommend services.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lyndi! You put so much thought into the details of your wedding! I was so impressed and even up until the final moments before walking down the aisle, you were making minor adjustments. No nervous jitters for you! Thank you for choosing me to share in your wedding day!

Tim Harlan · Getting married on 02/11/2021

A wedding officiant like no other

We felt wonderful about Judy from the first meeting on. She was very sincere about getting to truly know us. She gave us wonderful choices of wording for our ceremony and allowed us to customize it to us. Her presentation was very warm and emotional. Many of our guests were crying during the ceremony it was so touching. We had a number of people come to us after and tell us that she was fantastic and they would absolutely have her do their wedding. We are so pleased we picked her. You will be sad if you don't!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tim & Brooke, I loved meeting and working with you thru all the COVID changes. I think your wedding day turned out perfectly and everyone had a great time! I see you two riding into the future to share adventures side by side. Xo Judy

Marilu Jaquez-Lopez · Getting married on 02/03/2021

elopement.

Judy was amazing! She was very accommodating and made us feel so comfortable with the entire experience!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mary, you were so beautiful and your tears were tears of joy! Never be afraid to show your heart, it's what makes you, you.
    Wishing you are lifetime of happiness.

Rachael Power · Married on 12/21/2020

Celtic Handfasting & Traditional Ceremony

Judy did an OUTSTANDING ceremony for us that incorporated handfasting and eloquently spoken traditional vows as well.
    Instead of the typical " sickness and health...death do us part", Judy selected custom vows that had passion and depth.
    All of the tears to hold back. A complete genuine take from the typical ceremony and ever the more beautiful and meaningful.
    Judy is a treasure and we HIGHLY recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Rachael, you touch my heart!
    Thank you for your sweet words!
    Wishing you and Bryan a lifetime of continued happiness! 😘
  • Martha

Martha Sleepee · Married on 12/20/2020

Fantastic experience!

I could not have been happier. She far surpassed our expectations. Response to our request was immediate and within minutes all was arranged. A true professional in every way. Classy, dignified, yet warm. Exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests and executed it beautifully. Thank you for making it so special!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Martha, I felt the connection as well! It was such a pleasure meeting you and Brian and sharing in your day! You will remain in my prayers.

Scott Cooley · Married on 11/12/2020

Great Job Judy Irving

Judy took the time to get to know us to really personalize the ceremony. She gave us some valuable information to help us navigate the steps of getting the marriage license and changing her name. Judy was on time, very professional throughout the entire process, did a wonderful job presenting. Stephanie and I highly recommend Judy Irving for ANY wedding service.
    Thank you so much for officiating our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Scott & Stephanie! I loved sharing in 'your story' and am delighted with how it all turned out! I know you have SO many adventures ahead of you! xxo Judy

Elizabeth Iverson · Married on 07/03/2020

Extreme helpful and very personable to work with.

Judy was fantastic and made it such an easy and fun experience! We will recommend her to everyone we know..

Sent on 07/10/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Liz, you really know how to put on a wedding!
    It was so lovely and yet intimate at the same time.
    Thanks to you for choosing me!
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/22/2020

COVID-19 Wedding Salvation

We had booked Judy to officiate at our wedding which was meant to be taking place today, Saturday April 11th 2020. We had chosen her primarily based on her excellent reviews and, from the outset, we were really impressed with her responsiveness, her professionalism, and genuine care and concern to ensure that our wedding ceremony was exactly as we wished it to be.

We had two main requests of Judy based on experiences we'd witnessed at other weddings presided over by other celebrants: one was to ensure she pronounced our names correctly and the second was to make sure that she didn't sound like she was doing this for the first time!

Let's just say our fears were groundless. Judy met with us to get to know us better, to be able to personalise our big day based on how we met and our life experiences together, to go through the ceremony and to discuss our preferences and format for the wedding. She immediately put us at ease with her good nature, her professionalism, and her empathy.

So we were all set. Then disaster reared its ugly head in the shape of the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in us having to postpone our wedding. With absolutely no idea when we'd be able to reschedule and no desire to wait we reached out to Judy to see if she could marry us sooner - and she was!

Within 48 hours we were husband and wife. We had a wonderful ceremony in a local rose garden with our daughter as witness, Judy as officiant, and the photographer being the only other people present (and maintaining social distancing too of course)!

In spite of the short notice, the change of venue, and the intimacy of the wedding Judy made our marriage a truly wonderful, special and emotional day. It was as perfect as we wished, and as it could have been. When we reschedule our main event we'd have no hesitation in reaching out to Judy to have her do it all over again. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Andrew & Dalana,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m so sorry it wasn’t what you planned for but so happy we could find a good ‘substitute’. I know that in the future you can have your dream day with all your friends and family from near and far! And in the meantime you are officially Mr. & Mrs. Hunt! Wishing you many happy years!
    Judy
  • Cara

Cara Forshaw · Married on 03/04/2020

Beautiful wedding ceremony

We felt so lucky to have someone as wonderful as Judy to work with for our ceremony. We made certain specific requests (such as an Irish blessing and a hand blessing) and it was so beautifully done. Lovely and memorable! To add to this, Judy also performed the ceremony for us right when covid 19 was beginning restrictions and she really put us at ease. It made me feel so positive going into our marriage ❤️

Sent on 06/02/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Cara, you both were delightful to work with and I enjoyed you very much. I’m so sorry you had to cut your trip short due to Covid lock-down; and so happy we were able to hold your ceremony just in time!
    Be well, Judy❤️

Heather Lulek · Married on 02/29/2020

Judy was amazing!

Reverend Judy was very easy to work with. She was prompt and patient with us as we were so excited and nervous. Everything went smoothly and better than we expected. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Heather if you weren’t nervous and excited I wouldn’t think you were real! You were fun and I’m honored to have been the one to marry you and Paul!
  • Kristene

Kristene Johnson · Married on 02/29/2020

Llama wedding

Judy made our day the most enjoyable. As two kinda nervous people Judy had a way of making us calm and excited about our new life together. She was able to work a few short conversations make our vows all about us! If you are looking for a personalized intimate ceremony? Judy is the one for you!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Kristine, I will never forget you! And you were my first llama wedding! It was lovely experience. Thank you for sharing your day with me. Sending you wishes for a blessed life together. xxo

J Ip · Married on 02/21/2020

Perfection

After reading reviews for different officiants available in Las Vegas, we decided on Judy Irving for our special day. She did not disappoint! She managed to capture our relationship with the perfect words, but what was most telling was her genuine joy on being the person to marry us.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

J, thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so glad it 'hit the mark' for you both! It was truly a pleasure! Best wishes on a loving and adventurous future. xxo

Karine Lafond · Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect day!

Got married on Feb 20, 2020 and everything was perfect! Judy had reached out beforehand to enquire about our needs and preferences, and on the day of she was efficient and professional. Thank you very much!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Karine, you are so beautiful and sweet, it was an absolute pleasure to be included in your wedding day. Big hugs to you and Emanuel!
  • Alexandra

alexandra · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine Elopement

My husband and I decided to elope in the desert of Las Vegas. From the start of our planning, Judy was quick to respond and very helpful with any questions. On the day of our elopement, Judy was in contact with our photographer and things went so smoothly. Our ceremony was beautiful, simple sweet and felt so personal even though we had just met! Thank you Judy for such a special ceremony that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ali, what a joy you are! I loved our adventurous Valentine's Day with you and your friends! Can't wait to see the photos!
  • Matt

Matt and Jennifer · Married on 02/08/2020

All you need from an officiant

Judy is wonderful. So sweet and caring. I couldn't have asked for more from my officiant. Definitely recommend if you want to feel comfortable on your wedding day.

Sent on 08/22/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

I’m so thankful our paths crossed. You guys are just wonderful! I’m wishing you so much happiness for a lifetime!

Armelyn Simon · Married on 12/13/2019

Judy is the best officiant in Las Vegas!

Judy was an incredible wedding officiant. She definitely knew how to command the audience and set the mood. We were very comfortable and at ease with her. One of the first orders of business is that she takes time to get to know the couple. She includes very interesting points about the couple during the ceremony which makes it that much more personable. We highly recommend Judy for all your wedding officiant needs. Thank you so much Judy for being so wonderful!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Armelyn, you and Francis were great to work with! If course I love that you included your 4-legged babies and your florals were to die for. One of the fun parts of my job is getting to know my couples and seeing their vision come alive. Thanks so much for choosing me to share in your wedding day. Much love, Judy
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 12/07/2019

The BEST destination wedding officiant

Our officiant for our wedding day was Judy — and my oh my how lucky we were! We were from Texas, having a destination wedding in Nevada, that was planned piece by piece from afar. We were nervous at first about the thought of having an officiant that we were unable to work with prior to the wedding, however, Judy made all those worries go away. She graciously spoke to us prior to the wedding, via phone, so we could go over any questions or concerns. She was also very transparent about the entire process. The day of she was so kind and encouraging, not only to us, but also to our guests. She delivered a well thought out ceremony, and even included a beautiful prayer that we requested. Overall she definitely made our day special and I am so glad she was able to be apart of it!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nikole! I love it when families show up to support a couple and you had the best friends and family! And your personal vows that you spoke so eloquently to each other brought tears to my eyes! Thank you gif sharing your day with me!! Xxo
  • Thomas

Eric · Married on 11/25/2019

Rev Judy Irving

Judy is so amazingly awesome, We flew to Vegas from Ga. to get married. Therefore I was a bit skeptical because aggrangements had to be made via phone, text, or email. I told Judy what kind of ceremony we wanted and she handled everything else. Upon meeting her at our hotel entrance she acted as if she had known us all along. Judy is sincerely passionately about what she does. Shes totally Awesome!
    Thanks, Valerie & Eric

Sent on 12/13/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Valerie, you guys are amazing! I did feel like I had known you forever! Sorry about the cold weather but you were troopers and we had fun! Wishing you many many years of love and happiness! ❤️