Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

273 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

• Sharon

Sharon C. · Getting married on 10/02/2022

Judy was amazing!

Our ceremony was my husband's favorite part of our wedding day. Judy delivered a meaningful and unforgettable wedding ceremony. My favorite was the wine box ceremony -- we chose a good bottle of wine and wrote letters to each other and put it in the box and we are to open it every 5th anniversary to read the letters and enjoy the wine! She arrived at the venue early and she had a lovely outfit that cohesively matched our theme. Once I got to the alter, I was so nervous and full of emotions my facial expression showed it. I appreciated that she whispered to me to remind me to smile which made for beautiful photos. She spoke clearly and her tone was perfect. She was so efficient filing our marriage license I received them in the mail all in the same week. Thank you Judy for making our wedding so special and amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2021

Mia F. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Wonderful & Memorable Officiant!

Judy was a fantastic officiant from our very first contact with each other. Prior to our wedding date, Judy made sure to ask details about my now husband and myself to make sure the ceremony has a special and personal touch. And she did just that! She made sure our ceremony was personal, memorable and very special for the both of us. I cannot recommend Judy enough! She is a wonderful officiant!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Mrs. Greenlea, you are just precious! And David (ah, Mr. Greenlea) is so full of joy! Loved meeting you both! Stay happy and enjoy life! Hugs to you both!

Marci L. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Truly Amazing!

She made the ceremony so wonderful! She added sweet moments to make it feel personal and intimate in our small setting. 10/10!!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you McKenli, you and Bray are just adorable! I’m sorry your original plans were interrupted due to Covid but so happy I got to celebrate your special day with you! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and adventure!
  • Udo

Udo W. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Most Professional Service in Las Vegas

Judy Irving from Wedding Vows Las Vegas was our wedding officiant and I cannot say enough good things about her professionalism. She was super friendly and helpful since the moment we met and clearly gave us all the instructions and what to expect during the ceremony. I highly recommended Wedding Vows Las Vegas and thanks again to Judy for doing a phenomenal job :)

Sent on 11/02/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Udo! You and Danny are such an adorable couple! I'm glad we finally got you married! You were very patient with the Covid delays and are so happy to have you living in Vegas now! May your lives always be joyful!
  • Natasha

Natasha D. · Married on 07/17/2021

Judy is Amazing!

Judy was an amazing officiant! She was so kind hearted and said such beautiful words! I could not have asked for a better person to marry my husband and I. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/11/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Natasha, what sweet words, thank you! I loved meeting you both and you are so sweet. Plus being SO beautiful on your wedding day!! And Chris looked really GQ in that beautiful suit! I wish you both so much happiness!!! I’m thankful I got to share in your life story.

Belen F. · Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding Vows -Judy Irving

Hello, I had my wedding vows with Judy Irving and it was beautiful. I had outside the Caesars palace and I was grateful. Judy was very kind and the sweet and made my day less stressful. I had planned four months prior and she was very responsive and helpful. The ceremony was wonderful and unforgettable. I will always be thankful to her and I’m glad she was my officiant. I highly recommend her to any wedding couple. 😇

Sent on 06/18/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Belen, you were so beautiful in your bridal ballgown and you handled the stress of the day so well! Wishing you so much happiness!
  • T Chi

T Chi · Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect Day in Little Paris

Reverend Judy was at our location on the Vegas strip before we even got there so she greeted us on our arrival. We got everything we wanted out of our service arranged with Judy through GlitterLensPhotography and I wouldn’t change a thing. ❤️

Sent on 06/20/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tiffany!! What a beautiful couple you two are and I’m so grateful to be a part of your life story! Stay happy!

Timo U. · Married on 06/10/2021

Couldn't have been better

Already prior our wedding Judy was very helpful and flexible to plan with. You could clearly see that she is very experienced.
    We had a wonderful day and were very happy that Judy was part of it. With her nice and sympathetic personality, she creates a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Thank you Judy!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Timo, I am so impressed with you guys and your planning abilities! You not only found me but you brought wedding cake (vegan no less), champagne, plates and glasses to the desert so we could have a party! Well done and such fun! Be happy!
  • Christin

Christin N. · Married on 05/22/2021

Judy was amazing!

My husband, Dean, and I chose to contract Reverend Judy Irving after we read countless glowing reviews on Wedding Wire! After a quick e-mail, she promptly got back to us and scheduled a phone call where she summarized her services in a warm and professional manor. Immediately, we felt like we were in good hands. She worked with us to make our ceremony incredibly meaningful for both us and our families, not hesitating to make any changes asked. We are so grateful to Judy for making our wedding ceremony unforgettable

Sent on 06/04/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Christin! Yours and Dean’s ceremony was one of the most customized I’ve had the pleasure of being affiliated with. Especially because of your love for and background in music. We had fun putting together the little musical surprise for the blessing at the end. When you begin to get emotional, Dean and I both knew it had been the right surprise (which of course, was his idea). I’m grateful I was able to share in this special day. Wishing you both much love and happiness!
  • Julie

Julie W. · Married on 05/21/2021

Great Ceremony

Judy was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding ceremony perfect. She kept us updated with everything and made sure she knew how we wanted the ceremony to go. We were very happy with the service and would not hesitate to recommend

Sent on 06/04/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Julie! You were such a trooper during the dust and wind storm! My heart stopped when your veil went flying away, but you never missed a beat! You and Ron are beautiful people inside and out! Stay happy!!

Ryanne P. · Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect Officiant

Judy was the best officiant we could have asked for! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Mary

Mary M. · Married on 04/12/2021

Enthusiastic Recommendation for Judy!!

I loved everything about our experience! In every encounter with Judy, from our first email exchange to the actual ceremony, her heartfelt remarks and wonderfully personal delivery made our elopement feel like we'd known her forever. Our ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Hey Mary & Kelly!
    What fun to share in your day!! So happy to be chosen to be a part of your story!!
    Keep celebrating!
    Big hugs....
  • Aaron

Aaron P. · Married on 04/11/2021

A warm meaningful service.

Judy Irving was a very understanding and kind officiant. She delivered a very warm service for our wedding and contributed to the magical feeling that my wife and I hoped for. Judy's gentle voice and professional demeanor made everything easy for the big day. Thank you for sharing the experience with us Judy!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Aaron! I loved working with you and meeting your beautiful bride! I know you will have many years of fun adventures together!

Lyndi · Married on 04/09/2021

Harry Potter Wedding

Judy made sure everything was perfect and really helped make our day magical. Would definitely recommend services.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lyndi! You put so much thought into the details of your wedding! I was so impressed and even up until the final moments before walking down the aisle, you were making minor adjustments. No nervous jitters for you! Thank you for choosing me to share in your wedding day!
  • Stacey

Stacey S. · Married on 03/04/2021

Professional, Prompt and Perfect

Judy Irving was easy to contact. Her responses online and by phone were prompt. She kept in touch with me during the planning. She worked with us on what we wanted for our ceremony. It all turned out perfect. You want someone with Judy's experience; her southern charm and her enthusiasm for your day. AND she files everything for you at the end to have it recorded!! I highly advise you give Judy a call.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Thank you Stacey!
    You and Marty are fun! Thanks so much for choosing me to share in your life story!
  • Candace

Candace V. · Married on 03/03/2021

Incredible

Judy, where do I begin...she is simply amazing!! Her attention to detail to make my wedding perfect was nothing less then impeccable. She is so kind, professional, creative and has an amazing ability to customize your needs. Judy made our big day incredible. We had a blended family and she helped me develop our wedding wording to properly fit our needs. She customized her attire to match our needs and she is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Candace, thank you for the honor of sharing in your incredible wedding! You and Michael and your beautiful children, were a joy to work with. Your venue, the florals and candles, everything was just magical!! I know your future holds many happy adventures! Big hugs to you both!
  • Sasha

Sasha B. · Married on 02/18/2021

Fabulous Officiant

Judy was amazing! She eased our anxiety and spoke so eloquently to marriage love and commitment! It was more then we had hoped for! She led our vows beautifully and guided us along when it was our turn to exchange vows! We couldn't have asked for a better service from the nicest most professional Officiant!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Tim H. · Married on 02/11/2021

A wedding officiant like no other

We felt wonderful about Judy from the first meeting on. She was very sincere about getting to truly know us. She gave us wonderful choices of wording for our ceremony and allowed us to customize it to us. Her presentation was very warm and emotional. Many of our guests were crying during the ceremony it was so touching. We had a number of people come to us after and tell us that she was fantastic and they would absolutely have her do their wedding. We are so pleased we picked her. You will be sad if you don't!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tim & Brooke, I loved meeting and working with you thru all the COVID changes. I think your wedding day turned out perfectly and everyone had a great time! I see you two riding into the future to share adventures side by side. Xo Judy

Rachael P. · Married on 12/21/2020

Celtic Handfasting & Traditional Ceremony

Judy did an OUTSTANDING ceremony for us that incorporated handfasting and eloquently spoken traditional vows as well.
    Instead of the typical " sickness and health...death do us part", Judy selected custom vows that had passion and depth.
    All of the tears to hold back. A complete genuine take from the typical ceremony and ever the more beautiful and meaningful.
    Judy is a treasure and we HIGHLY recommend her for your ceremony!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Rachael, you touch my heart!
    Thank you for your sweet words!
    Wishing you and Bryan a lifetime of continued happiness! 😘
  • Martha

Martha S. · Married on 12/20/2020

Fantastic experience!

I could not have been happier. She far surpassed our expectations. Response to our request was immediate and within minutes all was arranged. A true professional in every way. Classy, dignified, yet warm. Exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests and executed it beautifully. Thank you for making it so special!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Martha, I felt the connection as well! It was such a pleasure meeting you and Brian and sharing in your day! You will remain in my prayers.

Scott C. · Married on 11/12/2020

Great Job Judy Irving

Judy took the time to get to know us to really personalize the ceremony. She gave us some valuable information to help us navigate the steps of getting the marriage license and changing her name. Judy was on time, very professional throughout the entire process, did a wonderful job presenting. Stephanie and I highly recommend Judy Irving for ANY wedding service.
    Thank you so much for officiating our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Scott & Stephanie! I loved sharing in 'your story' and am delighted with how it all turned out! I know you have SO many adventures ahead of you! xxo Judy

Elizabeth I. · Married on 07/03/2020

Extreme helpful and very personable to work with.

Judy was fantastic and made it such an easy and fun experience! We will recommend her to everyone we know..

Sent on 07/10/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Liz, you really know how to put on a wedding!
    It was so lovely and yet intimate at the same time.
    Thanks to you for choosing me!
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/22/2020

COVID-19 Wedding Salvation

We had booked Judy to officiate at our wedding which was meant to be taking place today, Saturday April 11th 2020. We had chosen her primarily based on her excellent reviews and, from the outset, we were really impressed with her responsiveness, her professionalism, and genuine care and concern to ensure that our wedding ceremony was exactly as we wished it to be.

We had two main requests of Judy based on experiences we'd witnessed at other weddings presided over by other celebrants: one was to ensure she pronounced our names correctly and the second was to make sure that she didn't sound like she was doing this for the first time!

Let's just say our fears were groundless. Judy met with us to get to know us better, to be able to personalise our big day based on how we met and our life experiences together, to go through the ceremony and to discuss our preferences and format for the wedding. She immediately put us at ease with her good nature, her professionalism, and her empathy.

So we were all set. Then disaster reared its ugly head in the shape of the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in us having to postpone our wedding. With absolutely no idea when we'd be able to reschedule and no desire to wait we reached out to Judy to see if she could marry us sooner - and she was!

Within 48 hours we were husband and wife. We had a wonderful ceremony in a local rose garden with our daughter as witness, Judy as officiant, and the photographer being the only other people present (and maintaining social distancing too of course)!

In spite of the short notice, the change of venue, and the intimacy of the wedding Judy made our marriage a truly wonderful, special and emotional day. It was as perfect as we wished, and as it could have been. When we reschedule our main event we'd have no hesitation in reaching out to Judy to have her do it all over again. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/11/2020

Andrew & Dalana,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m so sorry it wasn’t what you planned for but so happy we could find a good ‘substitute’. I know that in the future you can have your dream day with all your friends and family from near and far! And in the meantime you are officially Mr. & Mrs. Hunt! Wishing you many happy years!

Marilu J. · Married on 03/14/2020

elopement.

Judy was amazing! She was very accommodating and made us feel so comfortable with the entire experience!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Mary, you were so beautiful and your tears were tears of joy! Never be afraid to show your heart, it's what makes you, you.
    Wishing you are lifetime of happiness.