Judy Ginsburgh Reviews

10 | Alexandria, LA

10 Reviews for Judy Ginsburgh

10 Judy Ginsburgh Reviews

Emilye · Married on 10/21/2017

Mrs. Judy was a wonderful officiant! She set our minds at ease and made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks so much Emilye. It was a pleasure to officiate and I loved being able to include the children in the ceremony.

Louise · Married on 10/14/2017

Rabbi Judy was wonderful! So easy to work with and talk to! Everyone at our wedding kept telling us how much they liked her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks, Louise. I make it a point to make each of the wedding ceremonies I do personal and meaningful. The ceremony is something couples should not have to stress over. I am glad you were pleased. It was a beautiful wedding and I was honored to be a part of it.

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

from start to finish Rabbi Judy was a dream to work with. She made us feel very at ease, and was their for us every step of the way!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks so much! It was pleasure to officiate at your beautiful wedding.

Emilia · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Judy Ginsburgh. She performed our ceremony superbly! I could've not had asked for a more perfect interfaith/intercultural (Jewish/Mexican) ceremony. Judy made it emotive, special, memorable, meaningful... She exceeded our expectations.

Normally, wedding guests comment on how much they liked the food, band, etc. Rarely do they comment on the ceremony. However, Judy's performance of the ceremony really had an impact on them, and many guests went out of their way to let me know how beautiful and touching the wedding ceremony was and how great Judy performed it.

I highly recommend Judy Ginsburgh.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Mili, Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of your wedding. It was an honor and I am so glad you were pleased. My best wishes to you and Harris always.

Amos · Married on 01/07/2017

She was great. She was friendly and made sure that we did everything that we needed to do. As far as certificates and things. She also ensured that the ceremony would be one to remember.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks for your review. It is always a pleasure to marry two people who are so devoted to one another. It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Dineen · Married on 06/11/2016

Judy is the easiest and most professional person you will ever have the privilege to work with. She will customize your wedding to be exactly what you and your spouse want. She has my highest regard and respect.

Paige · Married on 06/04/2016

Mrs. Judy did a fantastic job at my recent wedding! My wife and I could not have asked for a better officiant. She took the time to get to know us, and what it was we wanted in our ceremony. It was truly a beautiful service. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

It was a pleasure to officiate at your wedding. So glad the weather cooperated. Wishing you and Teresa all the best.

Erica · Married on 05/16/2016

Mrs. Judy made the wedding experience very comfortable and pleasant. She cares deeply about every ceremony she performs. She will help you figure out what works best for you and goes out of her way to make you comfortable. After 5 minutes with her you will feel like you have known her a lifetime. It's like having a friend do your wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks, so much, Erica. It was a pleasure for me to officiate at your marriage to Kara.

Lacy · Married on 04/30/2016

She was wonderful and professional!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks. I really enjoyed meeting both you and Laurie and it was an honor for me to officiate at your wedding.

Very easy and pleasant to work with! She was very helpful in making my ceremony very unique and creative which is what made it so special and enjoyable. Also, she was very prompt whenever I had questions and was very open with suggestions. Guests were complimenting the service. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Judy Ginsburgh's reply:

Thanks so much! I am so glad you were pleased. It was my pleasure.