10 Reviews for Judy Ginsburgh

Licensed (1)
Counseling (1)
Jewish (1)
10 Judy Ginsburgh Reviews

Mrs. Judy was a wonderful officiant! She set our minds at ease and made our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Emilye, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Judy was wonderful! So easy to work with and talk to! Everyone at our wedding kept telling us how much they liked her!

Profile Picture Louise, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish

from start to finish Rabbi Judy was a dream to work with. She made us feel very at ease, and was their for us every step of the way!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Judy Ginsburgh. She performed our ceremony superbly! I could've not had asked for a more perfect interfaith/intercultural (Jewish/Mexican) ceremony. Judy made it emotive, special, memorable, meaningful... She exceeded our expectations.

Normally, wedding guests comment on how much they liked the food, band, etc. Rarely do they comment on the ceremony. However, Judy's performance of the ceremony really had an impact on them, and many guests went out of their way to let me know how beautiful and touching the wedding ceremony was and how great Judy performed it.

I highly recommend Judy Ginsburgh.

Profile Picture Emilia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was great. She was friendly and made sure that we did everything that we needed to do. As far as certificates and things. She also ensured that the ceremony would be one to remember.

Profile Picture User7533320, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Judy is the easiest and most professional person you will ever have the privilege to work with. She will customize your wedding to be exactly what you and your spouse want. She has my highest regard and respect.

Profile Picture Dineen, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Judy did a fantastic job at my recent wedding! My wife and I could not have asked for a better officiant. She took the time to get to know us, and what it was we wanted in our ceremony. It was truly a beautiful service. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Mrs. Judy made the wedding experience very comfortable and pleasant. She cares deeply about every ceremony she performs. She will help you figure out what works best for you and goes out of her way to make you comfortable. After 5 minutes with her you will feel like you have known her a lifetime. It's like having a friend do your wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was wonderful and professional!!

Profile Picture Lacy, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Civil Union

Very easy and pleasant to work with! She was very helpful in making my ceremony very unique and creative which is what made it so special and enjoyable. Also, she was very prompt whenever I had questions and was very open with suggestions. Guests were complimenting the service. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4364103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review