JTK Entertainment Reviews

211 | Hazlet, NJ

211 Reviews for JTK Entertainment

Nicholas · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Jim for our wedding this past September and he did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor, kept the party moving, and made the night one to remember! He was very quick to respond to our e-mails and was very professional during all of our interactions. Given that we had a mixed wedding (Greek / Russian / American), we really appreciated the extra time that Jim took to mix all of the music to ensure that something appealed to everyone!

Sharon · Married on 04/29/2017

Manny was outstanding on our wedding day. He checked on us throughout the evening to make sure we were ok with everything. He is a pleasure to work with and does outstandingly with the music. My husband and I were very pleased and highly recommended Manny for your special day.
    April 2017, Royal Regency Wedding, Yonkers NY

Victoria · Married on 02/25/2017

I recommend JTK 200%. I had no doubts from the beginning that I made the right decision and I was not disappointed! Jim and his team were professional, fun, and kept my dance floor full the ENTIRE night! Even putting our contract together, Jim looked out for our interests and gave us great guidance. THANK YOU JTK! Made my wedding day, the best I've ever had.

Michele · Married on 12/16/2016

Manny is such an absolute pleasure to work with. Him and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. My husband and I danced all night, and so did our guests!! They even had people dancing that normally don't dance! We continue to receive compliments from our guests. Thank you Manny and team!!

Joan · event on: 03/26/2016

My daughter's engagement party was this past weekend at Molos Restaurant in NJ. We contracted DJ Jim from JTK Entertainment and from beginning to end, DJ Jim set the party going! Jim is very accommodating, professional,and dependable. He worked with me prior to the engagement party, answering all my questions and eliminating the pre-party planning anxiety! He is a true gentleman! I have been receiving non-stop calls from my family and friends complementing me on the music and commenting on how great the evening went. I owe it all to DJ Jim and his excellent selection of Greek music and all the dinner music. We danced the night away and it was truly a memorable engagement party! Thank you Jim!!

Joanne · event on: 03/27/2016

Our DJ was great, the music was just right! He focused on the both the greek and american songs we wanted. I wish I had reiterated no colored lights (!!! we discussed beforehand) as most of the pictures were colored - but nothing I noticed in the moment, the music was just great

Mary · Married on 09/24/2016

DJ Jim did an exceptional job at my wedding. Music is very important to me & Jim made sure we had all of our bases covered. Jim is professional, very good with follow ups and made sure any requests we had were met. My husband & I, as well as our guests, had a blast at our wedding!!! Thank you so much again!!

Martha · Married on 09/17/2016

Contact the vendor and book him immediately and ask for DJ GEORGE ZIRAS to host your event. He is very professional, knows his music and always respectful to your request...I am looking forward to having DJ GEORGE ZIRAS entertain our family events in the near future again and again. I give him ten stars and more.....a true gentleman!

Sasha · Married on 09/03/2016

Jim with JTK Entertainment was really great to have as a DJ at our wedding. He was very receptive to the requests we had for the songs from different countries, and he honored them to the T. He was very prepared as well, and helped the event go smoothly. We would recommend Jim as a DJ to any wedding, he will make the night even more fun!

Michele · Married on 07/23/2016

I just want to say Jimmy was Great! He did everything I asked an more.I couldn't have asked for a better DJ an his team was also wonderful...Everyone danced the nite away! .I will never forget my wedding day thanks to Jim. He also went out of his way on a few things an I really appreciate him for that! Thanks so much Jimmy.I will definitely be in touch in the future for other events in our lives, thanks again!

Leana · Married on 05/29/2016

We used DJ Taso for our wedding last week and cannot say enough great things about him! His professionalism and attention to detail was excellent. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding and it absolutely was. Great variety of music, and he was able to split our American music & Greek music perfectly to make sure everyone was happy. 1-2 days after our wedding he was already able to provide us with a ton of photos and video clips to remember our night! Highly recommended, if you want a DJ that actually cares then DJ Taso & JTK are an excellent choice.

Arete · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ Manny is one of the absolute best DJ's out there. Not only have I attended many events/weddings where he provided the music and was the MC, but he was also the DJ for my own wedding in May 2016. Proir to working with Manny, my husband had never heard him dj before, until we attended a wedding in January 2016. That was all took for my husband and I to decide that Manny was the dj for us. He is incredibly professional and personable, walks you through the whole process of how the music timing of the wedding reception will work, helps with song suggestions if you need them, and can help you find just about any song (his music collection is huge!). He and his crew were amazing the day of our wedding, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! All of our guests had a great time, specifically pointing out how awesome the music was. Choose Manny and JTK - you won't regret it!

We got married last weekend and we had DJ Jim as our DJ. He was wonderful. I was anxious about hiring a DJ, but once we met with Jim I felt confident that we had made the right choice. Prior to the wedding, Jim met with us and he spent two hours getting to know us and the type of music we liked. He got everyone up on the dance floor and they all had a blast. The best part was that he is Greek and he knows exactly what Greek songs to play. Opa !

Maria · Married on 12/27/2015

Jim was such a pleasure to work with, always so kind and professional, and very quick to respond to any concerns or questions. My husband and I, as well as all of our guests had an amazing time on our wedding day, and he played a huge part in creating that fun atmosphere. Thanks again!

Kerellos · Married on 11/06/2015

We used JTK entertainment for our wedding. Manny the Greek was our DJ and he was excellent throughout the entire process. We initially heard him at a friends wedding and were highly impressed and decided to reach out to him for our own. He was super easy to work with and the day of the wedding he really just made everything go smoothly with a touch of class while getting everyone on the floor and dancing. We received so many complements on the lighting, the video screens and the music from many of our guests. We are so grateful that we were able to work with Manny and would highly recommend him and JTK entertainment for any event.

marina · Married on 10/24/2015

HIRE JTK IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST DJ FOR ANY EVENT!

My brother got Manny the Greek of JTK entertainment for his wedding after seeing him at a friends wedding and my now husband and I HAD to get him too! He was nothing short of THE perfect DJ. It's hard to deal with a picky bride and doing everything exactly what she wants however, Manny was able to go above and beyond my expectations from start to finish! Played every single song we wanted and didn't play any song we didn't want which most DJ's don't pay attention to. He gave me his personal cell phone number to get in contact with him any time of the day. Last minute changes didn't phase him at all. With a 400 guest wedding it's hard to please everyone however, not with Manny he made sure to have everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE night.

Forever thankful bride!
    Marina

Ted · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Jim of JTK entertainment was awesome. He promised us a full dance floor all night and he delivered! All of our guests told us that it was the best wedding ever. Thank you JTK!!

Taso and his team went above and beyond to make our event absolutely perfect. From our first conversation with Taso, he was the most organized, most prepared and most impressive vendor we worked with. He gave us incredible advice on how to make the night flow smoothly and also listened to specific details we wanted and incorporated them into the night. He was the one vendor that reached out to me a few weeks before the wedding to schedule our final meetings. I never had to chase Taso - he either reached out to me first, or immediately responded to my emails. He was flexible and able to accommodate us when we had changes the week of the wedding. He went over every single detail of the wedding with us, down to the pronunciation of every single bridal party member's names (and there were over 30 people). He mobilized them the day of the wedding and encouraged them to be fun and unique in their entrances. His multi-media package was incredible - the room uplighting was beautiful, the montage he put together for us was perfect. His zap photographer gave us our photos wedding night, so we didn't have to wait weeks for our photographer to see some professional shots. The video recap that Taso and his team put together was viewed and enjoyed by so many of our guests the day after the wedding. I have only positive to say about Taso and JTK Entertainment, and will use them for all future events.

DJ Taso did an amazing job leading up to the wedding by making sure that he knew all of our music preferences. He gave us so much personal attention and we were so excited to have him at our big day. Once the wedding arrived, he went above and beyond our original plans to make sure that the venue looked incredible with his set-up and the room lighting. Between his emcee and DJ duties, he kept all of the guests entertained throughout the evening. Since the wedding, we have received so many compliments about his work and we know that our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. DJ Taso is a great choice for any wedding, but for our Greek wedding we are sure that there isn't anyone better out there!

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing DJ Taso and his team were on our wedding day. Backtrack to our initial meeting with Taso, he's so down to earth and we felt 100% confident that everyone would be dancing at our wedding. At our finalization meeting to discuss all the details (and there are a lot), Taso met with us for over 3 hours! He walked us through the entire night from start to finish to ensure that he not only had the correct songs and pronunciation of each bridal party member for introductions , but also which genres/songs and how each set would flow.

On our wedding day, Taso and his team knocked it out of the park with their professionalism and attention to detail. Throughout the night Taso checked in on us and knew how to work the dance floor so that it was packed all night. We had the perfect combination of Greek, Latin and American music so there was something for everyone. We were pleasantly surprised that Taso's team took photos and video that were posted just days after our wedding!

We highly recommend DJ Taso for any event. He is so passionate about his work and will not disappoint on your special day. We would give anything to go back and relive our amazing wedding all over again. Thanks so much for everything!!

Mia · Married on 08/22/2015

DJ Jim was phenomenal! I am beyond happy with the services JTK Entertainment provided for us at our wedding. From the professionalism, to music, to the gobo lighting design with our names on the floor, it was all amazing! The dance floor was packed the whole night! My wedding would not have been as great as it was without them. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and will definitely be using them for any events I have in the future! Thank you for everything!

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2015

Thanks to DJ Taso, our wedding was an unbelievable, high-energy celebration filled with our most cherished family and friends! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and the fact that all of our guests were visibly enjoying themselves and having such a blast made the entire night that much more amazing for us. Prior to the "big day" we had a long call to discuss all of the details and logistics. DJ Taso was so patient and attentive to our every request and concern that from that moment on we knew we were in good hands. You could tell he had carefully selected all of the songs for our wedding based on our previous calls and conversations, when he had asked us to share with him the kinds of music we did and didn't like. He had even played small snippets of certain songs and genres over the phone if we told him we weren't really sure if we liked a certain genre and to help us better decide if we wanted to include it! We couldn't believe how important the tiny details were to him and knew right away that we had entrusted the right person with the task of keeping our guests entertained. And I was right -- the night of the wedding, we felt like we were listening to a personalized playlist of all our favorite songs and genres! I wish I could have burned a CD of every song he played. He had absolutely no problem re-building the energy in the room following things like dinner and cake-cutting and was very attentive to the ways in which our guests responded to the different genres of music throughout the night, changing things up when necessary in order to skillfully maintain that same high-energy, party feel up until the very last song. It was the best music I've ever heard at a wedding, if I do say so myself!

Mariam · Married on 08/01/2015

Manny was simply amazing. He has tons of talent and professionalism. Our wedding was a mix of cultures that needed music varying from soca to polka to contemporary to house. Manny blended our cultures and personalities flawlessly and had everyone on the dance floor from before dinner until the the venue told us we needed to leave. JTK entertainment did a magnificent job with lighting, a video montage, and playing pictures and video throughout the wedding. Manny not only did an exceptional job for the wedding, beforehand he took the time to answer every email/call/question promptly and meet with us multiple times to really get to know us and what we wanted. This definitely showed for the wedding. Everything was planned, scheduled, organized, and went off without a glitch thanks to Manny's preparation. We will be using JTK entertainment for any event we have in the future and would recommend them to everyone.

Kia · Married on 07/25/2015

JTK Entertainment was truly the best choice we could've made for our wedding celebration. They are professional, yet treat you like you're family. Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the music was; we were very lucky to have such a talented and friendly dj (Jim), who clearly knows what he's doing. In addition to all of this, their pricing is very reasonable and they are flexible. We are so glad to have met JTK and feel blessed that they helped make our day so memorable!

Katerina · Married on 07/12/2015

DJ Taso of JTK Entertainment is....AMAZING!!! We chose DJ Taso for our July 12th wedding and he was our favorite vendor. He is really great at communicating quickly and effectively. Whether it was an email, a phone call or even a text he was always quick to respond and very professional. He was also willing to work with our budget which was wonderful! My mom and I met with him in his office about two weeks before the wedding to go over details. We talked for 2 hours and he explained his style and how the day would go. He listened to all of our questions and feedback and took note of everything we wanted and boy did he deliver. He was dressed to kill, he communicated with the wedding venue and us continuously, he arrived 3 hours early with two helpers to set up, he was super high energy all night and constantly checked in with me and my husband, he seamlessly mixed the Greek music with the American music and satisfied all our guests. I would recommend DJ Taso to ANYONE and will be using him for all my future parties. Awesome, awesome, awesome!