JTC Films Reviews

JTC Films View more information

1 User photo

Kali Married on 11/13/2021

Talented and highly recommend!!!

What a talent!!! We used JT for our wedding this weekend. He was beyond professional, has the best personality and was so easy to work with!!! He was recommended by a friend who got married a couple years back and had used him. What a recommendation. I would recommend using JT for your wedding or any special occasion in a heartbeat.
  • Nicole
    Nicole F. Married on 03/20/2021

The greatest!

JT came to me as a referral from my videographer. Vendor relationships were really key for me, especially video-photo team. After having JT around for the whole day, I can confidently say he’d work great with literally anybody!! Like many, I was a postponed 2020 COVID wedding and he was so good at responding quickly with his availability- even when we changed the date more times than I care to count. JT made sure to try and get to know us personally from a distance so that he could capture and edit the day the way we wanted. I would hire JT 10x over again. He’s so fun to be around, and has a great calming energy about him. As for his video skills- those drone shots were key for me. 🔥🔥 We are soooo happy with our wedding trailer and look forward to sharing it for many years to come :) thanks again JT!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 11/20/2020

Hands down, best videographer!

Kevin and I tied the knot on November 20, 2020 in Islamorada, Florida Keys and hiring JT as our videographer was one of our BEST decisions of the entire process! From the moment we got connected, JT made it SO easy and was so transparent with us from the start! Our friends and family still talk about him about how awesome and friendly he was from beginning to end.

Prior to booking JT, we knew we were set on wanting beautiful drone footage since the views in the Florida keys are breathtaking. He delivered our highlight video on Christmas Day (SUPER fast delivery) and we cried of happiness- still do whenever we play the highlight. JT even offers drone footage shots ready for print and I ordered a beautiful aerial shot of our wedding venue and it came out beauuuuuutiful! JT truly outdid himself on our special day!

On top of JT’s AMAZING customer service, responsiveness, and passion for what he does, JT is a TRUE professional and the absolute sweetest! He’ll give you 150% to make your day EXTRA special! So happy we chose YOU! Hire JTC Films- you won’t regret it! Xoxo, M&K
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 11/14/2020

AMAZING! Highly recommend!

We are SO glad we hired JT as our wedding videographer! He’s professional but also super down to earth and friendly. Communication was excellent prior to the wedding and he was happy to listen to our requests to customize our video. While filming our event, he was flexible and easy going and we hardly even noticed he was there! He put together the most amazing video of all of the best moments of our day....and we got our highlight film back SO FAST. Our friends and family were blown away by the video (and cried happy tears while watching). You can’t beat JT’s film quality and his pricing is really fair. I can’t say enough good things. Hire him- you won’t regret it!
  • Claudia
    Claudia B. Married on 02/29/2020

02/29/2020

Hands down, JTC films was the best decision I made for my wedding day. At first, I was hesitant about having a videographer since I was on a tight budget and already had a photographer, but my video was worth every single penny and I’m SO happy I booked with JTC films. JT is the kindest and most easy going individuals I have ever met. He’s talented and very professional. He made sure to get ALL the highlights from my wedding day. He finds a way to tell your story in a way that pulls out every emotion. Our video is our treasure from our wedding day and I am so glad we decided to go with JTC films. It is a true work of art and we are so grateful for him and his commitment. I can go on for hours about how much I loved working with JTC films, but I am going to get to the point: Hire JT! You will not regret it!!
  • ALEXIS
    Alexis L. Married on 11/17/2019

Look no further!

Do not sleep on JTC Films!! From day 1 of talking to him he was professional and friendly. I'm such a control freak so we face timed a few months out (destination wedding) and together made a game plan of what the day will look like and talked about what I definitely wanted and didn't want in the video. He also has a very helpful questionnaire he sends you so that you are both on the same page. When it came to the wedding day he was excellent, my friends and family kept talking about how great and friendly he is. He got all the great shots but we never felt crazy posed. Half the time I didn't even know he was there! Then when it came to getting our video, WOW. We were amazed at the incredible and beautiful shots he got ahead of time and during the wedding day. Especially the drone shots!! Between us and our parents and our friends/family we had to of watched it over 100 times and its still just as amazing as the first time I watched it. We all laughed and cried its perfect. Absolutely everything we could have ever wanted. Thank you JT for all of your hard work and putting together the most beautiful video for us to look back on for years to come.
    Stephanie Married on 03/02/2019

Best videographer

JT is great!! He is super personable, gets great footage, and has a quick turn around after the event. Would highly recommend him!
    Robbie W. Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing, personalized approach

JT was incredibly professional and provided the best possible service to put my mind and my wife's mind at ease throughout the whole experience. He took the time to meet us and truly get to know us to be able to customize his skills to meet our vision. The end product was above and beyond what we ever could have imagined. I've recommended JT to countless friends and colleagues, and each one had the same amazing experience that we had.
    Tony G. Married on 09/01/2017

One of the best in da business

We had the best experience for our wedding with this company. JT gave us way more than we expected... The end results were amazing! We highly recommend this guy to anybody you will NOT be disappointed! and Oh yeah da Drone shots were incredible! Thank you JT, The Garretts
    Mc Married on 10/17/2015

the best choice

JT is not only an amazing artist but a fantastic person. He is professional, personable, responsible, and creative. It doesn't matter how much time passes, when you watch what he's created to document your event, you will be taken back instantly to your special experience. I can't recommend him enough.