25 Reviews for JS Visions Photo

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
24 JS Visions Photo Reviews

JS Visions is an exceptional company. We just took our engagement pictures and I couldn’t be happier! Our photographer was so helpful in making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and he delivered some outstanding photos. Can’t wait to send out the save the dates!

Profile Picture Eleni, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Obviously planning a wedding can be stressful and when your wedding day finally arrives you can be even more overwhelmed wondering if everything will go accordingly! At least I was. When it came to using JS Visions Photography we never once had to feel worried whether or not their company would live up to excellence for our wedding day. The process was fluid and with our package we were able to get engagement photos done as well. His staff was delightful, the fee was amazing and the photos and creativity to get those memorable shots were stellar! They were worth everything and made me so happy!!! I look forward to using JS Visions again and recommending them to everyone I can!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO photography and cinematography was absolutely amazing! Jose, George and Sebastian were very professional. Their passion for their work is reflected in our photos and video (cinematography style). We will recommend JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing work. Jose and JS Visions Photography and Video did a great job with our engagement shoot and Wedding. We are so happy with all the pictures.
The Engagement shoot was fun. Jose did an amazing job with the photos to capture what we wanted (Sunset, bridges, water, city backdrop, cobble stone streets). Jose was very easy going and really has a vision of how to make a picture look beautiful.
Wedding day was just the same. Jose captured everything we wanted from shots at the hotel, though the wedding, and to the end when we left in a Rolls Royce. Jose and his crew were never pushy and at times funny and clever to get people organized to do what was needed for the perfect shots.
Jose went above and beyond our expectations and really made working with him easy and a pleasure. I would highly recommend JS Visions to anyone that is looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough great things that I can say about JS Visions Photo and Video! Their team was a pleasure to work with and their work turned out absolutely stunning. It's obvious that Jose truly loves his job, works hard and is a true profesional.

Profile Picture Fantina, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose was an amazing photographer to work with on my wedding day. All of our pictures are amazing. He truly captured every magical moment. I would highly recommend Jose to any bride!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

JS Visions Photo is really great photographer. His photos went above and beyond our expectations. The level of professionalism and enthusiasm was felt during the shoot and seen in the photos. I would definitely recommend for any occasions.

Profile Picture Rossmery, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As my husband and I were planning our wedding, we met with Jose. Jose was very welcoming, easy to talk to and relate to. At our meeting we spoke about our vision and saw numerous of Jose's albums, as well as a short video clip. His work speaks for itself!! We had previously had met with another photographer, nothing compared to Jose or Jose's work. We clicked with Jose and I knew I wanted JS Visions Photo & Video. The day of our wedding arrived, we had the pleasure to have Mike as our photographer and George as our videographer. Both were very professional, punctual, easy to work with and friendly. Made us all feel very comfortable and enjoy every second of the night. They were very creative and took our ideas into account. Very glad to have had them capture our memorable night, we honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our sneak peek of photos look GREAT! Our family and friends all have great things to say about JS Visions Photo & Video work. We also have received our online gallery and truly LOVE our photos!! Cannot wait for the final product!!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We recently had the honor to call Jose our photographer. My husband and I got married in July and Jose really out did himself. He was punctual, professional, creative and very easy to work with. Everything you look for in a photographer. He makes you feel very comfortable while taking pictures which makes the final product seem very natural. The same goes for our videographer George. The skill that the whole crew possessed was second to none. Truly great people to work with

The feedback we got from our guests has reassured us that we made the right choice with JS Visions. We highly recommend JS Visions to anyone looking to capture a special moment. We can forever look at our photos and video, and relive our Wedding Day. We look forward to working with Jose in future occasions.

Profile Picture Marielos, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Went to J.S. For our wedding they made our photography worries go away. They took care of us and got all the pictures we wanted. The day of went off without a hitch and they actually made posing simple and fun and made sure the day was about us. I would recommend everyone to use them to photograph there next event very professional.

Profile Picture Joey, 1/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We are beyond thrilled with having hired Jose and his team to be our photographer and videographer. Upon meeting with Jose, five minutes in at his studio we knew he was the one. The beautiful photography he displays in his studio shows how creative and different he is from other photographers. Not to mention now professional, yet humble and friendly he is. Hardworking is an understatement as well. He worked from the very first moment till the last minute at the venue. He caters to your style and needs. Even our family and guests loved him and his staff as well. You may not realize it, but the photographer is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning, because when we picked up our proofs today we were re living that moment and day. We are honored to have him as our photographer. He is a 10 out of 10. We highly recommend him, and without hesitation we will hire him for future events.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I am absolutely thrilled to see how my wedding video came out! Great quality and put together beautifully! Thank you to Jose for putting together something I will cherish forever!!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I wish I could give him 10 stars!! I absolutly loved all my wedding pictures. He was also very easy to work with and provided me with excellent service on such an important day for me!

Profile Picture Ivanna, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I found Jose through another photographer friend. He was very professional and great to work with, I am glad I found him. The pictures came out great. I'm still waiting on my video so I can't comment on that, but the value for the services was excellent and I'm sure the video will be just as good as my photos.

I would and have recommended him to friends.

Profile Picture corinne, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

JS Vision made our special day even more special capturing beautiful photos into memories for us.
Jose is an excellent professional and friendly to work with. He capture beautiful moments into masterpieces will all his advices. The pictures came out beautiful and we did not to worry about a thing.
We would highly recommend Jose and his crew for the amazing job they can do.

Profile Picture rocio, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We heard about Jose from a friend and he was a pleasure to work with. From the beginning to the end of the process he made sure he customized his services to ensure we were getting what we wanted. He also assisted us by making suggestions concerning things we hadn't even considered. When the special day arrived, Jose delivered everything he had promised, but more importantly, he was fun to work with. We all laughed and had a good time together, which made the photos even better. Everything was relaxed and enjoyable, which is something that goes a long way on that type of day. Whatever you are looking for in a photographer, Jose can deliver, and he'll make it fun and easy too. Can't recommend him enough, he's great.

Profile Picture Brendan, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used JS Visions Photo & Edit for our wedding in May. We are beyond ecstatic and impressed with every single one of our photos. His work is absolutely beautiful and he was more than a pleasure to work with. Our parents and friends even mentioned how great he was. We recommend him to everyone we know who is planning their wedding. We can't thank him enough for perfectly capturing our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Elisa, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jose is wonderful!!! He was punctual, friendly, professional, flexible and most importantly takes amazing pictures!! He photographed our wedding in Central Park, including shots before and after, and we loved the results.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jose' gave a special touch to my wedding with the pictures, I loved his professional job, I felt comfortable and confident. one day I will never forget the photos were beautiful and I loved her work so much. yes, i will recommend, we were very satisfied with all his work

Profile Picture ana, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure of working with Jose at a work event. He was so easy to work with and his photos came out amazing!! When it came time to planning my wedding I didn’t think twice on who I was going to use. Jose and his team are so awesome to work with. They arrived early, were so professional and friendly . Jose and his team captured every detail and emotion of our special day and made sure that all of our family photos and portraits went smoothly, they really made taking the photos enjoyable. Not only were my photos amazing but Jose and his Videographer made the most amazing short video of the day that makes me cry tears of joy every time I watch it.

All of my guests are still talking about how gorgeous our photos came out and how awesome Jose and his crew were. I would recommend JS Visions to everyone he is very talented!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

There where very professional and the pictures came out excellent. Also, the video was made like a movie perfect. Nice job

Profile Picture User3544246, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jose Serrano and his team were a pleasure to work with!! It was a beautiful wedding and I was really happy with how all the photography was handled. Jose had good ideas for backgrounds and "moods"; I was confident to just follow his lead. I'd highly recommend him for any events that requires a very personal approach and if you want the "real feelings" to come across!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jose Serrano is by far the best of the best when it comes to photography. His photos speak for themselves. Photography was very important to us, probably one of the most important things and we loved his style. He was very easy to talk to and you could tell he was confident in what he does (and rightly so). Great communication, easy to talk to and he responds very quickly. As you can see, Jose did a phenomenal job on our day. He captured everything that I wanted to capture and many things that I didn't even notice that day. During the ceremony, you don't even know he's there -- he's practically invisible. We were both ecstatic with our pictures. He shot over 1000 photos, so many amazing and artistic shots to choose from. We I loved them all! A lot of people at our wedding were impressed how quickly he took pictures, how he organized the groups together, and how unobtrusive he was. He gave us our proofs in about 2 weeks time. Many people asked for his information which I gladly gave. He is really easy to work with (very professional) and a really nice guy overall. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture lurdez, 7/11/09, 1 Review