JS Visions Photo Reviews

31 | Garden City, NY

31 Reviews for JS Visions Photo

Liany Marcial · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Jose has an eye for taking absolutely beautiful pictures. He knew exactly what to do what pictures to take. Everything went so smoothly. Photographer and videographer are one of the most important vendors on your wedding day, with a good photographer you can really capture the day. Jose went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Adriana Gallego · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

I had the pleasure to had Jose in my daughter’s sweet 16. He was absolutely amazing!!!! You capture every moment of the party.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Eleni · Married on 09/08/2018

JS Visions is an exceptional company. We just took our engagement pictures and I couldn’t be happier! Our photographer was so helpful in making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and he delivered some outstanding photos. Can’t wait to send out the save the dates!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Katie · event on 12/10/2017

Amazing! Jose was a photographer for our daughter's baptism and we were 110% happy with everything! He was great, professional, timely, did an amazing job and as a result we have beautiful pictures. We wish we knew him earlier to be our wedding photographer. Jose was very fair with price . Thank you so much, Jose!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Obviously planning a wedding can be stressful and when your wedding day finally arrives you can be even more overwhelmed wondering if everything will go accordingly! At least I was. When it came to using JS Visions Photography we never once had to feel worried whether or not their company would live up to excellence for our wedding day. The process was fluid and with our package we were able to get engagement photos done as well. His staff was delightful, the fee was amazing and the photos and creativity to get those memorable shots were stellar! They were worth everything and made me so happy!!! I look forward to using JS Visions again and recommending them to everyone I can!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Misa · Married on 09/23/2017

Jose and Vanessa were a breeze to work with for our wedding. They completely made us feel at ease and worked with us on our budget. Jose is also very accessible and will get back to you quickly whether it be by email, phone or instagram. We were so worried with everything going smoothly on our big day and making sure to get all the photos we needed, but with all the planning and required shots we had talked about prior to the day, Vanessa really worked her magic. We were thrilled to see all the beautiful photos exactly as we had imagined it; from the poses, the little details, to the type of look we had wanted for our photos to come out. I would highly recommend Jose and his team!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/19/2017

JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO photography and cinematography was absolutely amazing! Jose, George and Sebastian were very professional. Their passion for their work is reflected in our photos and video (cinematography style). We will recommend JS VISIONS PHOTO AND VIDEO to all our friends and family.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Anthony · Married on 07/09/2017

Amazing work. Jose and JS Visions Photography and Video did a great job with our engagement shoot and Wedding. We are so happy with all the pictures.
    The Engagement shoot was fun. Jose did an amazing job with the photos to capture what we wanted (Sunset, bridges, water, city backdrop, cobble stone streets). Jose was very easy going and really has a vision of how to make a picture look beautiful.
    Wedding day was just the same. Jose captured everything we wanted from shots at the hotel, though the wedding, and to the end when we left in a Rolls Royce. Jose and his crew were never pushy and at times funny and clever to get people organized to do what was needed for the perfect shots.
    Jose went above and beyond our expectations and really made working with him easy and a pleasure. I would highly recommend JS Visions to anyone that is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • F

Fantina · Married on 07/04/2017

There are not enough great things that I can say about JS Visions Photo and Video! Their team was a pleasure to work with and their work turned out absolutely stunning. It's obvious that Jose truly loves his job, works hard and is a true profesional.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Michele · Married on 06/30/2017

Jose was an amazing photographer to work with on my wedding day. All of our pictures are amazing. He truly captured every magical moment. I would highly recommend Jose to any bride!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rossmery · Married on 06/10/2017

JS Visions Photo is really great photographer. His photos went above and beyond our expectations. The level of professionalism and enthusiasm was felt during the shoot and seen in the photos. I would definitely recommend for any occasions.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Gabby · Married on 11/11/2016

My husband and I are in complete awe with our wedding pictures. JS visions went above and beyond to capture our beautiful day, as well as our engagement pictures. We got married on 11/11/16 out on Long Island. In weeks leading up to the event, Jose and Michael made themselves available to meet with us to go over specific shots we wanted and discuss the details of the day. They both made the process so painless. They gave us suggested shots and showed us beautiful sample albums. On the day of the of wedding, Michael showed up right on time. He was accompanied by his assistant Jennifer and the videographer, George. They made standing in front of the camera completely comfortable. There was great communication amongst them and with us. They followed the timeline set as closely as they could while having to deal with so many family members. Everything ran smoothly. Michael and the rest of the team were in constant communication with our Maitre'd and together made sure we were able to get the shots we desired, while keeping up with the designated times for pictures. We are so thankful to have to have worked with such great photographers and have these beautiful memories captured for us to look back on for years to come. Thank you so much JS visions!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Laura · Married on 11/11/2016

We used JS Visions for our engagement photos, wedding photos & video. Our pictures came out amazing. They made us feel so comfortable and calmed our nerves on our big day! We used Jose the owner as our main photographer. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Grace · Married on 11/05/2016

As my husband and I were planning our wedding, we met with Jose. Jose was very welcoming, easy to talk to and relate to. At our meeting we spoke about our vision and saw numerous of Jose's albums, as well as a short video clip. His work speaks for itself!! We had previously had met with another photographer, nothing compared to Jose or Jose's work. We clicked with Jose and I knew I wanted JS Visions Photo & Video. The day of our wedding arrived, we had the pleasure to have Mike as our photographer and George as our videographer. Both were very professional, punctual, easy to work with and friendly. Made us all feel very comfortable and enjoy every second of the night. They were very creative and took our ideas into account. Very glad to have had them capture our memorable night, we honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better. Our sneak peek of photos look GREAT! Our family and friends all have great things to say about JS Visions Photo & Video work. We also have received our online gallery and truly LOVE our photos!! Cannot wait for the final product!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Marielos · Married on 07/08/2016

We recently had the honor to call Jose our photographer. My husband and I got married in July and Jose really out did himself. He was punctual, professional, creative and very easy to work with. Everything you look for in a photographer. He makes you feel very comfortable while taking pictures which makes the final product seem very natural. The same goes for our videographer George. The skill that the whole crew possessed was second to none. Truly great people to work with

The feedback we got from our guests has reassured us that we made the right choice with JS Visions. We highly recommend JS Visions to anyone looking to capture a special moment. We can forever look at our photos and video, and relive our Wedding Day. We look forward to working with Jose in future occasions.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Joey · Married on 01/14/2016

Went to J.S. For our wedding they made our photography worries go away. They took care of us and got all the pictures we wanted. The day of went off without a hitch and they actually made posing simple and fun and made sure the day was about us. I would recommend everyone to use them to photograph there next event very professional.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

We are beyond thrilled with having hired Jose and his team to be our photographer and videographer. Upon meeting with Jose, five minutes in at his studio we knew he was the one. The beautiful photography he displays in his studio shows how creative and different he is from other photographers. Not to mention now professional, yet humble and friendly he is. Hardworking is an understatement as well. He worked from the very first moment till the last minute at the venue. He caters to your style and needs. Even our family and guests loved him and his staff as well. You may not realize it, but the photographer is one of the most important aspects of wedding planning, because when we picked up our proofs today we were re living that moment and day. We are honored to have him as our photographer. He is a 10 out of 10. We highly recommend him, and without hesitation we will hire him for future events.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Christina · Married on 08/09/2015

I am absolutely thrilled to see how my wedding video came out! Great quality and put together beautifully! Thank you to Jose for putting together something I will cherish forever!!

Sent on 09/10/2016
  • I

Ivanna · Married on 07/25/2015

I wish I could give him 10 stars!! I absolutly loved all my wedding pictures. He was also very easy to work with and provided me with excellent service on such an important day for me!

Sent on 04/25/2016

corinne · Married on 04/18/2015

I found Jose through another photographer friend. He was very professional and great to work with, I am glad I found him. The pictures came out great. I'm still waiting on my video so I can't comment on that, but the value for the services was excellent and I'm sure the video will be just as good as my photos.

I would and have recommended him to friends.

Sent on 06/09/2015

rocio · Married on 10/17/2014

JS Vision made our special day even more special capturing beautiful photos into memories for us.
    Jose is an excellent professional and friendly to work with. He capture beautiful moments into masterpieces will all his advices. The pictures came out beautiful and we did not to worry about a thing.
    We would highly recommend Jose and his crew for the amazing job they can do.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Brendan · Married on 07/11/2014

We heard about Jose from a friend and he was a pleasure to work with. From the beginning to the end of the process he made sure he customized his services to ensure we were getting what we wanted. He also assisted us by making suggestions concerning things we hadn't even considered. When the special day arrived, Jose delivered everything he had promised, but more importantly, he was fun to work with. We all laughed and had a good time together, which made the photos even better. Everything was relaxed and enjoyable, which is something that goes a long way on that type of day. Whatever you are looking for in a photographer, Jose can deliver, and he'll make it fun and easy too. Can't recommend him enough, he's great.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Elisa · Married on 05/16/2014

We used JS Visions Photo & Edit for our wedding in May. We are beyond ecstatic and impressed with every single one of our photos. His work is absolutely beautiful and he was more than a pleasure to work with. Our parents and friends even mentioned how great he was. We recommend him to everyone we know who is planning their wedding. We can't thank him enough for perfectly capturing our wedding day!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Tina · Married on 10/18/2013

Jose is wonderful!!! He was punctual, friendly, professional, flexible and most importantly takes amazing pictures!! He photographed our wedding in Central Park, including shots before and after, and we loved the results.

Sent on 11/09/2013

ana · Married on 08/24/2013

Jose' gave a special touch to my wedding with the pictures, I loved his professional job, I felt comfortable and confident. one day I will never forget the photos were beautiful and I loved her work so much. yes, i will recommend, we were very satisfied with all his work

Sent on 09/19/2013