48 Reviews for JS Photo Video

Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Choosing my photographer and videographer was the most important vendor decision I made. After meeting with Scott and Mike, I knew right away that they were a perfect fit for our needs. I loved how no question I asked was too silly. They were patient and always had great answers that calmed all my nerves. There professionalism is amazing! My second reason why I am giving them 5 out of 5 stars is because they are FUN!! From the meetings with them, our engagement shoot, to our wedding they always had fun ideas for pics and kept us laughing the whole time. From jumping pictures to getting my fiancé to go in a laundry mat basket (lol it was hysterical). They always had such a great attitude. I just received my proofs from the wedding and I am in love with the pictures! They by far exceeded my expectations!!!! If you want fun, professional, attentive photographers/videographers then JS is for you.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Mike and Scott were both amazing on our wedding day. Their photographs were the absolute best. They were even able to utilize the TV in the venue to show the photos from earlier in the day. Their photo lounge is a must. We weren't sure at first on it, but everyone throughly enjoyed every minute of it.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Choosing the JS team to capture our special day was definitely the best decision we ever made! Scott and Mike are two very professional, talented and dedicated workers. They went above and beyond in order to capture everything we wanted for our wedding and even our engagement pictures. We cannot thank you enough for including our dog Lola and being so patient with all of us. With their high level of expertise, Scott and Mike made sure our day ran smoothly and punctually. I need to mention how Scott saved the day with his dressing skills. He surprised us all by putting down the camera and teaching us how to tie and lace up all of our dresses; including my wedding dress! Andrew and I cannot thank you enough and hope to share more future memories with your team.

Profile Picture Christie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My wife and I would like to thank all of the staff @ J&S . We never experienced such a professional group of people and the detail of every aspect of our wedding day from the perfect angle shot to capturing the most memorable moments and to the most intimate moments . We would like again to thank Scott and Mike for making our day perfect with perfection could not ask for anything else Top class all around Terry & Adriana Valentine

Profile Picture Terry, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I chose JS Photo Video after seeing their work at my cousin's wedding. They supplied exactly what we were looking for - quick and easy communication, flexible packages, and incredibly friendly service. I absolutely love our pictures and can't wait to see the video!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used JS Photo Video for our wedding last April. They were great, super responsive, very professional and GREAT final product. We are in love with our video, Mike did an amazing job. Sooooo glad we found them. I would recommend them higher than a 5 if I could. Thank you again JS for capturing our wedding day perfectly!! Kerry and Joe

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have never met such an amazing team. Scott and Mike made my wedding day the best of my life. Not only was there team perfectly professional, but they were fun and flexible and they were present for every important moment. The photo booth was a HIT! I want to do it all over again just so I get to work with these amazing people! Thank you Janet Studios for capturing my day!

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

After your special day is finished and you come home from your honey moon, life goes on and your wedding day becomes a memory. Well one of the most important vendors to me besides a photographer is the videographer. Why? Because, how can you remember your special day forever without wonderful photos and video to look at?!?! Scott was just wonderful all the way from the moment we booked with JS until our wedding day. Some people think that getting a videographer is an "extra". However, to me, this service is a MUST! the video from JS captured all the very special moments that made up our beautiful day and now we can watch them over and over forever! I am so pleased with the way things went and I am very grateful to Scott for all of his help and special touches. Thank you JS Photo Video.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

Mike and Scott were amazing! They both did our engagement photos and really worked with us! We were recommended from a friend and we couldn't be happier! Our friend was in our bridal party and was so excited to see them! Most of our guests had them for their weddings as well which I didn't know! Scott was there for our wedding and really worked with us! I can't wait to see the photos and video from Kevin but i'm not one to take many photos but from the ones he showed me they were fantastic!!! Everyone we worked with was so professional, always had the answers and really worked with us. My father passed away earlier this year and I had several things that were important to me that were his, Scott really made sure to get the pictures of those and worked with our rowdy bridal party! Couldn't be happier!!! I had no doubts with them and I am so happy with everything from beginning to end!!!!!

Profile Picture Amy , 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We are thrilled that we used Janet Studios for our wedding. Mike was our photographer and did an excellent job with EVERYTHING! You can tell Mike is passionate about photography. He had great suggestions for different styles, positions, and locations which made our photos special and unique. Prior to the wedding he took the time to talk with us and discuss what we envisioned and any specific pictures we wanted. He was very professional and also so friendly with our family and guests. He was even great with getting our young nieces involved (2 to 3 years old and not an easy task to get them to stay still for pictures!) Our proofs were ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon and now the hardest part is narrowing down which ones we will use for the album because they are all beautiful. He truly didn't miss a moment. I highly recommend Janet Studios, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not say enough on how helpful Scott and Mike were throughout our whole wedding experience. We had the best time shooting our engagement photos and had a blast on our wedding day. From start to finish, both of them worked so well with my husband and I, and were so flexible! I just picked up my wedding album and I am in LOVE with it. They did an amazing job!! I could have not asked for better photographers to capture our special day!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

I absolutely loved everything about JS. They are professional, prompt, kind, and we have loved every single moment working with them. They take the time to find out what photos you want, they have a bank of a million ideas for shots in their heads, they get everything they promise you and then some...and they go above and beyond photographer duties. Scott bustled my dress AND put in my veil when we couldn't figure it out, helped us carry gifts back to the head table when people handed us too many at a time, got me (the bride) a water bottle when we saw that I was dying - the list goes on and on. Another HUGE deal for us? They design their albums in-house rather than sending them out, so you can sit and talk with the designer, they send you a PDF that you can make changes to, etc. so it is exactly what you want. JS is a dream team as far as we are concerned and we look forward to continuing to work with them for our photography needs in the future!

Profile Picture Larissa, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our wedding on Dec 5, 2015 and Mike got to spend the day with us as our videographer! He was truly amazing and I would definitely recommend him to any of our friends or family! He came up with great ideas for shots and I am so excited to see how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the first moment I met Scott, by chance through Travel Smiths, to the night he handed me my proofs (just 10 days after my wedding), I was more than pleased with his professionalism, creativity, flexibility, and overall attention to detail. I looked at TONS of photographers, I thought I wanted that "boutique-y" feel, but I was also on a tight budget and wanted the most for my money.

My friends are SHOCKED when they hear the deal I got, the speed at which I received my proofs (yes, real proofs, in my hands to look at with my family), and the comfort level of working with the guys from Janet Studios.

I got married in a hurricane, and yet they never let it effect their work or my happiness. They found ways to work around the weather and still achieve those beautiful photos every bride wants.

Here's some more feedback from my father's point of view.....

If Pictures are Worth a Thousand Words, then Janet Studio's, is Worth a Million ! Janet Studio's Truly Captured Our Wedding Experience in Fine Fashion !

Scott and his crew Demonstrated a Professional and Personable Poise, Very Easy to Deal with, in formal photo's putting the wedding party at ease while taking Creative shots and Comprehensively getting All the Important Ones. As Hemingway once wrote, they exhibited "Grace Under Pressure".

Moreover, the photography crew was inconspicuously every where during the wedding capturing those one of a kind spontaneous moments on the dance floor and throughout the wedding, that are lifetime memories. The Videographer made excellent choices, with the right angles and ideas we may not have thought of enriching the film experience.

The Photo booth crew was imaginative and patient with the very popular photo booth that all the guests enjoyed.

In short, Janet Studio's provides a Priceless Experience that is an affordable Lifetime Value !

Profile Picture MaryColleen, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

Janet Studios is the best! Scott and his team were such a pleasure to work with, especially Mike DiFilippo. Mike was the lead photographer on our Wedding day and nearly a year later has still been our #1. The professionalism he has displayed, attention to detail, and patience with my nit-pickyness should be awarded. Not only did he capture our special day in the most beautiful ways possible, he continued to impress with his perfect placement of the photos into our Wedding Album. We will definitely be going to Janet Studios with future endeavors!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Janet Studios was wonderful to work with. They took beautiful pictures on our wedding day, and they accommodated all our requests for pictures at various locations. With them taking photographs, our day was seamless. In fact, they even managed to get us to the church early (we took our pictures before our ceremony). Scott was great to work with, and he was very entertaining and fun which made taking pictures better than I had anticipated. And most importantly, our pictures are gorgeous. We both looked great and they captured the day so well that we will never forget how much fun we had at our wedding.

Profile Picture User5458542, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Proofs

Choosing Janet Studios for our wedding photography was an easy decision, with Mike DiFilippo as our head photographer. As a matter of fact Mike was one of the first wedding professionals I ever met at my first wedding show. As I approached the Janet Studios booth he immediately sensed I was overwhelmed, and instead of giving me a sale pitch he gave me a brief rundown of his wedding shows work and how I can be a smart and productive consumer at these shows as well as throughout the wedding planning process. I was truly blown away by this interaction and never forgot about it since.
As I met with various vendors, Janet Studios stuck out in my mind not only because of their beautiful work and photography but because of Mike's intuitive nature and passion for what he does. Out of all of the aspects of the wedding planning process, photography was number 1 to us. Out of all of the many wedding professionals I interacted with Mike is a very rare person.
Mike and Scott went above and beyond to meet our unique needs to circumstances. Prior to signing a contract, they took hours of their time to meet with me, my parents and my now husband. They provide prompt feedback around the clock answering my many emails as I planned our wedding out of state. They are thorough and genuine, truly the real deal.
After seeing our wedding pictures, this connection truly shines through in the photography. Our poses were natural as stress melted away, facial expressions were authentic, and our bridal party and families were at ease and excited. Mike has a way of pulling the best emotions and personality traits from the individuals in the picture and then capturing the moment, it truly amazed me to watch him work.
The work Mike DiFilippo does is invaluable and we will treasure it for the rest of our lives. He is an incredible photographer and an amazing person and that will shine through in the quality of your pictures.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott was the photographer for my sister’s wedding 8 years ago and our entire family loved him and his work. We reached out to Scott when my husband and I started planning our wedding and after meeting with him and Mike D, we knew they were the photographers for us. Scott & Mike did an amazing job on our engagement photos and really helped us relax, since we were a bit nervous. They were always professional, prompt, and responsive throughout the whole process. I told Scott and Mike a couple things that I wanted captured on the wedding day and they definitely made sure to include it. They kept us on schedule and have a great sense of humor, so they make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. Scott even gave me a great pep talk the morning of the wedding when I was having pre-wedding nerves. Throughout the whole wedding day, Scott and Mike were extremely helpful (even with my bustle) and took so many pictures in such a nice way that you aren’t even aware of all the pictures they are taking. We recently got our proofs and they look absolutely amazing. I’m so incredibly happy with them. John was our videographer and we can’t wait to see all the special moments he captured on video for us – I just know it will be amazing to experience all those moments again. Scott & Mike are so talented and helpful and they are so vital, since they have to capture the whole wedding day. They really made our day perfect and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/17/15, 6 Reviews
2.4

My husband and I love our wedding video provided by Janet Srudios. However their customer service is lacking and very unprofessional. After back and forth it took around 4 months to finally receive our video. I am thankful the video is so great but also thankful I don't have to deal with their staff again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5097314, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

These guys are a pleasure to work with! And so much fun! I have a feeling my husband and I will be finding reasons to go and see them now! And once you sit down with them...you will understand what I am talking about! Scott, Mike D and Mike R made our day perfect. They made everything so easy! They understood everything we were looking for when it came to pictures! After all the traditional photos at the hotel after I got ready...Mike D said I get to have a pillow fight with my Matron of Honor and Maid of Honor! What a great way to break any type of wedding jitters!
We loved having "Mike Squared" and we can't wait to see our proofs! We recommend this vendor to everyone!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I got married this past May and we had Mike, Mike, and Scott do the Video and Photography of our wedding. They did an amazing job!! I'm so happy we got introduced to them. I dont think I could have asked for a better group to do my wedding. AMAZING!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Scott, Mike and Mike were all you could hope for.

On a professional level, they know exactly what they're doing. Everything we received back was of the highest quality, on time, and leaving nothing to be desired.

On an artistic level, you can see their creative minds at work as they came up with different shots and poses that they knew would come out great. They know how the light bounces and reflects to produce the best effects.

On a personal level, you will love how fun these guys are. They have a way of making it a really good time. They bring the fun out of you and help you relax at the same time.

With a rather rowdy wedding party, they managed to let everyone have fun - but also stayed professinal to make sure they got all the shots we needed.

I would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone, for any event.

- Jeff P

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Janet Studios is amazing!!! They did amazing pictures, proofs, and final.

Everybody loved the Photo Booth!!!!! We loved it because it wasn't a small one where you get a strip of pictures. It was huge, and we had unlimited frames, buttons, mirrors etc.....

They were so nice, so helpful, and their work was just amazing!!!!

Profile Picture User3828984, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

These guys are wonderful! We shared a lot of laughs and had a great time taking pictures. We had an engagement shoot a couple of weeks before the wedding and the pictures came out beautifully. We're excited to see the wedding pictures. An absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Mike were great. They worked with me in wanting to take pictures of our huge family and in three different locations. The pictures are wonderful and I had my proofs in 2 weeks which I thought was very quick.

Profile Picture Trisha, 10/5/13, 6 Reviews