JRowe Co. Reviews

28 Reviews for JRowe Co.

• Mallory

Mallory Kee · Married on 01/25/2020

Amazing Beauty Duo!

I had a group of 7 girls plus me (the bride) needing hair & makeup services for my wedding. Jessica was so responsive and organized. Our hair and makeup looked INCREDIBLE. Because I had such a large group, Jessica was able to bring a beauty partner and the amount of compliments I received from my bridesmaids about Jessica and Jasmine were plentiful. We could easily show a photo of what we were thinking and they were easily able to make it happen! I could not have asked for a better team!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Maria

Maria Shiflett · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent Customer Service

They are very pleasant and professional.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rachel McElreath · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing work

Jessica truly knows how to make you feel beautiful on the best day ever! From the beginning, she was quick to respond, full of knowledge, and competitively priced. At my hair and makeup trial, Jessica nailed the look I was going for and I couldn't have been happier! On the wedding day, my bridesmaids felt and looked amazing! Jessica and Jasmine enhanced the natural beauty of everyone, and made us all feel amazing all night long! Do yourself a favor and book this great team!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup!

Jessica and her helpers are amazing artists! They were able to recreate just what I and my bridesmaids were hoping for. Jessica's wedding packages come with a complimentary hair and makeup trial to make sure everything will be perfect on your big day. They were extremely professional throughout the whole process. They arrived at the venue early to set up their work stations and review the hair and makeup requested by each member of the bridal party. I loved that I had the ease of paying with Venmo. Jessica is so sweet and talented, I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup and/or hair artist for any occasion!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Janelle · Married on 08/17/2019

Very talented and professional!

Jessica and Jasmine were amazing! They were very professional, flexible, talented and friendly. We had 2 last minute make ups done and they didn’t hesitate on accomplishing them. So glad to have found them. We all (Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, Mother of the groom and bride, sister of the bride) LOVED our hair and make up which lasted the whole day. I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Brittany Laurin · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Makeup

Jessica is amazing! She makes you feel very comfortable, she is talented, and will give you the look that you want for your wedding day. I would not hesitate booking her for your wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura Rau · Married on 03/09/2019

Made me feel beautiful!

Jessica made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I was so indecisive about my look, and she helped me pull all my different ideas together into a look I loved. Her and her team were so friendly and easygoing, and made getting ready a breeze. They did my mother and sister's hair and makeup as well and they both looked and felt beautiful too! I would highly recommend Jessica for any bride looking to feel her best on her big day!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kara Riesen · Married on 01/25/2019

Felt like a queen!

Jessica is so talented and amazing at what she does. She listens to your wants and needs and works with you until you find a look you love. I showed her photos of what I wanted for my hair and make up and she far surpassed my expectations. I felt like a queen! My hair and makeup lasted all day! I highly recommend Jrowe Co! Professional, prompt, flexible, responsive. Definitely will be hiring her for any special event I have in the future!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Must hire!!!!

Jessica was a dream to work with! One of my favorite vendors that I hired for the big day. She is so down to earth, easy to talk to, and made me feel very comfortable during the trial. She made sure I was happy with the results and encouraged me to provide any feedback to help make me feel as beautiful as possible. Not to mention, the day-of, her work was even better than the trial! Couldn't recommend her any more!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lauren Massey · Married on 12/23/2018

Incredible

Jessica did an AMAZING job! I am very picky about my make up and hair and she just blew me away with how perfect everything was. Everyone at my wedding was in awe of how beautiful I looked and I had multiple girls there that are getting married in the next year or so tell me they have to use her because of how great everything looked. So sweet, professional, and punctual. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Hair and Makeup

She did SUCH a wonderful job on my wedding makeup, I usually never wear makeup and she worked with me to create a look that was more natural for me while still looking like wedding makeup and then was able to do the same for all my bridesmaids, some who wanted more extreme looks and some who wanted more natural and ALL turned out amazingly! They did my grandmother, mother in law, and moms makeup and did a great job with older looks that still were very youthful and modern. They also did my bridesmaids hair and it was so fantastic, I was so surprised because they were so fast as well! Jessica was amazing because at the last minute I had my hair stylist back out because of a death in the family. Without doing a trial, she still nailed exactly what I was invisioning and it was so perfect and actually staid put through horrible winds on the beach! I can not recommend these ladies enough, they are great and easily the best pricing, most friendly and easiest to work with in the Jax area and I shopped around a lot so book them!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Jessica was amazing!!

Jessica was so great to work with! My hair and makeup was perfect and lasted all day and night!! She was super easy to work with and did a great job! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2018

Jessica fulfilled all of my wedding hair and makeup dreams AND MORE! I was very indecisive and last minute, but she pulled together everything I wanted, and even some things I didn't know I wanted! If I could give 10 stars I would!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/24/2018

One of the best choices I made was having Jess do my wedding hair and makeup! I loved having a trial a few weeks before so we could figure out what I liked exactly (I was a little indecisive)! I wanted full glam, full coverage and she did just that! Jess is easy to communicate with, super enthusiastic, sweet, and fun. She made my wedding day so special! I think another thing you have to think about when choosing someone to do your hair and makeup is not just their skill level, but whether you vibe with them or not. We had a great day, and I felt beautiful. Her lash skills are life changing!!!! Love you, J. Rowe!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

I chose to use JRowe Co for my wedding hair and makeup and I am so glad that I did! Jessica was so easy to work with and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She listened to everything that I wanted, and was able to fill in the gaps when I was unsure about styling. She also gave me great beautifying tips to help me get ready for my big day! Her team also did my bridesmaid's hair and makeup, and everyone was pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/08/2018

I have naturally thick hair that sometimes even the best of professionals have a hard time managing! However, Jessica created the perfect elegant updo. It had a soft finish, yet lasted the entire night! A Pinterest worthy hairstyle for sure!

Reghan · Married on 01/02/2018

JRowe made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt. I had complex, acne prone skin, but my makeup didn’t move and was oil free all night! Not only does she have great skill but she is fun and brings the good vibes and helps calm your nerves! You don’t just want her as your makeup artist you’re going to want her as a friend once you meet her! Pics from beginning and end of the night!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/02/2018

Jessica and her team made my wedding day a dream!! She was able to take my vision and make it even more beautiful!! I couldn’t stop taking pictures! I recommend her for any hair and make up for any weddings/prom/special occasions!

Shannon · Married on 01/02/2018

I’ve been in two weddings with Jessica doing hair and makeup. She’s so kind, professional, and fun! She spends time on each girl to make sure they look perfect. She’s always my first recommendation for anyone having a wedding!

Angie · Married on 01/02/2018

Amazing work on both hair and make up! Wouldn’t choose to go with anybody else!

Katie · Married on 01/02/2018

Highly recommended, Jessica was amazing! She listened to what we wanted and brought to life the vision we had for the wedding. The bride and bridesmaids all LOVED their hair and makeup! She is professional but warm and makes you feel comfortable and confident!

Jasmine · Married on 12/21/2017

Love love love Jrowe.co!! Quality services with genuine care and concern for her clients. 10/10 would recommend for any occasion!

Shauna · Married on 11/16/2017

I’ve worked with Jessica on numerous occasions and she always exceeds my expectations! Whether it’s a styled hair-do or makeup application she always knows how to make you look fabulous! She has a effortless way of styling hair. I love how she can do bohemian braids or tossled curls without looking like you tried to hard but still making you feel like a movie star. She comes highly recommended by me!

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • F

Farra · Married on 06/04/2016

There is no one better than Jessica! She is so good at what she does and she is SO FUN as well! She is professional, attentive, and uses such creativity. I have had her do my hair and makeup for so many occasions now- showers, maternity shoots, and I trust that she will always do a wonderful job!

• Lina

Lina · Married on 11/07/2014

Jessica is the best! Highly recommend her and love her so much!