JPS Entertainment Reviews

62 | Saint Paul, MN

62 Reviews for JPS Entertainment

62 JPS Entertainment Reviews

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason is amazing to work with he made every aspect of the day go over perfectly. From our outdoor wedding to quickly moving back to the reception hall. The truly great part is we gave Jason a few songs that we would like and he took that and did a perfect job playing excellent songs and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. Couldn't be happier with Jason!

Kait · Married on 09/14/2018

We are incredibly happy with our decision to have JPS entertainment DJ our wedding. He kept the dance floor packed ALL night long. Unfortunately, our DJs laptop was stolen shortly before the reception. He was prepared with back up equipment and no one even knew this had occurred. It didn’t even touch his positive energy!

Anthony · Married on 08/04/2018

My wife and I had Jayson from JPS Entertainment DJ at our wedding reception this past Saturday. We decided to go with Jayson because he was the best price for what we were looking for in a DJ. Jayson was very easy to work with and accommodated everything my wife and I had asked for. We literally had people on the dance floor from start to finish! We have had numerous comments from our guests that they loved our DJ. Jayson played a big part in making our day as special as it was. If you are looking for a DJ I would highly recommend Jayson! He won’t disappoint!

Miranda · Married on 06/16/2018

We used JPS Entertainment for our wedding and Jason was great to work with! He knows how stressful a wedding can be and by having him as our DJ made for one less thing to worry about! He is such a nice guy, he makes you feel like a friend instead of just another client. His online event planning form was so easy and convenient to use. I feel so lucky to have found him on this app!

Karissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason was the DJ at our wedding this past Saturday. We chose him because he was the best price we could find with overall good reviews. We're SO glad we did! He was great! You can tell that he DJs because he loves doing it. We have had several people tell us how great he was and a couple even ask if we knew him before because he seemed just like an old friend. he played songs we love and took requests from our guests. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and it was fun watching him keep them engaged as well as the adults!

The planning system on his website was so easy to use and any songs we wanted that he didn't have, we emailed to him. He only had trouble finding one and had a backup plan for it, but my personal attendant got us an MP3 copy. The suggestions we found on his website really helped us in planning our music for the entire day.

We can't recommend him enough!

Mary Kay · Married on 05/12/2018

People were on the dance floor all evening! Great mix of music! Delightful to work with! I highly recommend Jps as your dj!

Nick · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Jason was extremely easy. He was the DJ at our wedding on October 14th, and he did a damn fine job. Not only was he willing to play the music we requested, but he even took the extra steps to get the music we wanted. Jason's website was very easy to navigate, and anything we needed, or didn't want, Jason made sure it happened. I know sometimes reading these reviews you don't always believe the 5/5 reviews, but to be honest, the value of his service, the quality of his service, and just his overall professional attitude was above what we expected. We called several other DJ services that charged way too much for only a few hours, and after talking with a few of those big name companies, we felt like we were just easy money for them, and no one wants that for their wedding. Jason on the other hand was open to our ideas and suggestions, and knew when to take control of the dance floor if our music choices were, well...not the best. I encourage you to reach out to JPS Entertainment and Jason. He really made our wedding experience something to remember.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason from JPS Entertainment had our wedding guests (of all ages) out on the dance floor the entire night! He even played a little past our end time since guests were having such a blast. The online form for song requests was simple to fill out and Jason called the week of our wedding to confirm our requests. I would recommend JPS Entertainment to anyone getting married or holding an event in the Twin Cities area!

Todd · Married on 09/23/2017

We first met Jason when he DJ'd for one of my now-wife's best friends. We liked him so much, and got such great feedback from the bride, that two years later he was the only person we gave serious consideration. As we look back on our own wedding night, we could not have been more thrilled. Jason was the quintessential professional from first hiring him to the last song of the evening. We had a unique ceremony in the vines of a winery, and Jason set up music and microphones to accommodate our wishes to play certain songs and allow speakers to be heard for our 200+ guests. Although a lot can go wrong outside, the ceremony was flawless. Once inside, he honored our wishes to have tables sing songs for us to kiss (instead of banging on glassware), and he floated around the room to pass the mic from group to group. He allowed the night to flow seamlessly, providing the perfect amount of narration and direction, but not interfering with the main event. Then, the dancing began, and Jason rocked it! He figured out that our guests wanted a lot of specific dance songs, then crafted a playlist to keep our dance going from 7:00pm-midnight. Not many of my friends and family are dancers, but Jason got them out there. It sounds like hyperbole, but nearly all of our guests commented on the best wedding they'd been to, and Jason played a huge role in the background. I would hire him again in a heartbeat - although my wife wouldn't be too pleased if I began planning another wedding!

*Sidenote: We booked him through Fulton Productions. They are a terrific entertainment company to work with.

Cassandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason was amazing to work with!! I really enjoyed using the system he provides a link to plan our evening. Jason was very responsive and helpful with my questions. We had a few phone calls to discuss the day and everything turned out great. He definitely got our guests dancing and I know everyone had a great time!! I especially loved that he played some remixes of top hits - such as an "Uptown Funk" remix that really got the party going! I would definitely recommend JPS Entertainment for a wedding!

Erika · Married on 09/16/2017

Jason was referred to us from Keyed up events!! Thank goodness! The first day we met with Jason, we knew he would be a perfect fit for us. My husband and I have some eclectic music choices, and he had most of them! Yes, his website was easy to navigate, easy to pick songs you want, or definitely not want. He came early on they day of, not only to set up his own equipment, but to help out wherever he could! Jason even accepted the ceremony music duty last minute (control ipad for processional, etc). He has super awesome speakers that pump out great sound! Very professional. You can tell he loves life, doesn't take it for granted, and just wants to have fun!

Donald · Married on 09/01/2017

Jason did a fabulous job at our wedding! He was personable, flexible and related to all the guests.... since we are an older- yet lively- couple we had the great fortune to have our 6 combined children and our 9 grandchildren and our two mothers there, Jason kept every one involved and active, with a wide range of music! If I had it to do over again I would not change a thing- and that is the best compliment I can give Jason- Thank you!

Lee · Married on 07/29/2017

Jason is WAY better than any other DJ in the Twin Cities, and the value he provides for the price is just unbeatable. I am sure Bellagala would have provided adequate services, but there are a couple things that made Jason the clear choice for our wedding:
    - We knew Jason would be our personal DJ months in advance. With Bellagala, you have to pay extra to have a specific DJ
    - Jason has been DJing weddings for years and he's not in it for the money...he genuinely wants to make your special day PERFECT
    - He is super organized, very good with musical and logistical transitions, pays very close attention the guidance of the bride and groom, and his energy translates into an incredibly fun atmosphere for all of the guests

We got so many compliments on our wedding because of Jason - we would recommend him as the far-and-away best choice for a DJ in Minneapolis-St Paul!!!

Korie · Married on 07/17/2017

Jason was an AMAZING addition to our day. Our guests were dancing until the very last song! He was very easy to work with-- the NICEST man you'll ever meet. He went above and beyond to make sure our timeline went as planned, and our guests had a BLAST. I recommend jason to anyone looking for a lively DJ for their wedding/event!

• F

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason was fabulous. Kept the dance floor full the whole night and played all the best songs! Definitely would recommend Jason and JPS entertainment over and over again!

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2017

Jason was a great wedding DJ! He's super fun, laid back and professional! He did an excellent job getting people out on the dance floor, and taking requests from the guests. Everyone had a great time!!

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved having Jason DJ our wedding! He did such a good job and was very fun! He is also a great value and we would recommend him to everyone!

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

Jason did an AMAZING job as our wedding DJ. Jason met us face-to-face prior to our wedding so he could get to know us and learn our music taste. He went above and beyond to make sure we felt very comfortable with every decision. We felt that the price was very reasonable and the service was perfect. We would recommend Jason to anyone!

Krista · Married on 09/24/2016

All of our DJ expectations were met with Jason. He made scheduling very easy, kept the dance floor full all night, and was very affordable!

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

Jason was fantastic to work with from day one. He is very flexible and accommodating. His prices are unbeatable! Do not be surprised when his quote is significantly less than other DJs (my venue required a decent drive outside of the Twin City area and Jason was more than willing to come to us!) when I first received the quote I was concerned he was "too cheap" and was questioning why. After my first conversation with Jason i decided to take a leap of faith and I am glad I did! He went above and beyond, he even purchased a song for one of my bridesmaids during the reception that she really wanted played. I highly recommend Jason as your wedding DJ!

If you want to have an absolute blast at your wedding reception, and work with a DJ who is professional, fun, and offers a great value, Jason with JPS Entertainment is your guy! He was prompt, personal, and helpful with all interactions regarding inquiry, booking, and planning details. His phone call the week of the wedding was very helpful and I knew we were in for a good time. He promptly introduced himself when the wedding party arrived to the reception and seemed excited to be there. He played our requested songs, had a great mix of the varieties of music we enjoy, and kept the party going. I was most impressed at Jason's flexibility...we ended up starting speeches and dances a bit late (everyone was distracted by gorgeous views of the sunset from the balcony!), but Jason had no problem with that and even played a bit later than expected. Would most HIGHLY recommend Jason.

Bryce · Married on 04/16/2016

We needed a dj on short notice and found Jason online, all the reviws were positive so we went with him. I am very glad we did his fees are very very reasonable he responds very quickly to emails and everyone had a blast, I would use him again in a heartbeat, he did everything we asked and more very professional!

Katelyn · Married on 04/16/2016

Jason was fabulous, it took a little bit to get the people out there dancing, Jason did great at engaging them and getting them out there. We were extremely happy with his services and him and a whole!

We used Jason for a dance we had with our large group of Girl Scouts - Jason is well-liked among the girls. He has appropriate music for this age-group and fun games that they thoroughly enjoyed. Jason's services are a great value. We have used JPS Entertainment for 3 years and each time he's been highly energetic; he's really fun!