JPC Mobile DJ Service Reviews

JPC Mobile DJ Service 7
  • Katherine

Katherine Simmons · Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful Wedding

They were wonderful to work with! Very professional and well experienced. The music was perfect and fun. They helped make our wedding day run smoothly!

Leslie Clampitt · Married on 05/26/2019

Many compliments on the DJ and loved the Uplighting!

My now husband and I went to a Patriotic Pig catering tasting (delicious by the way) and met Jeffrey who was DJing the tasting and works a lot with them. He was so kind and willing to work with us to make our day special and not go into debt (easy to do with weddings)! The team is him and his wife who are just the most genuine and sweetest people.

My advice to possible clients: I only wish I made time to reach out about a few things I really wanted but was too busy to talk to him about, so be sure to give yourself time to communicate more with the DJ of what is really important to you (more than just selecting songs). Jeffrey was happy to make it all work, and we let him DJ the event as he saw fit (people loved it!).

He is also a vet in case you are big on supporting vet-owned businesses (hubs is a vet too, so we were happy to work with him and Patriotic Pig).

• Mae

Mae Williams · Married on 04/29/2019

Awesome Vendor

JPC Mobile DJ is an awesome vendor, if I tell you they were great from the consultation down to the end of the reception. I booked them for DJ, Uplighting, Custom Gobo, and Dancing In the Cloud and everything was exceptional and exceeded my expectations. Although I didn't book them for videograhy they had to assist the vendor I did book with getting the video to play, which I'm blessed that they freely offered to assist when he was having trouble getting the video to play. If you are looking for an awesome experience look no further JPC Mobile DJ offer packages to fit every budget and they even offer payment plan arrangements. If you book with them you will not be disappointed.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional DJ that interacts and knows how to connect with guests!

We did the right thing in hiring JPC for our DJ services for our wedding day on 4.27.19. Our guests continued to rave about how great the music was and how everybody really enjoyed their time celebrating our special day. Jeffrey and his wife Calva are two of the most friendly, caring, and genuine people I know. You can tell they love what they do, and really know how to read the crowds. I would highly recommend their expertise and knowledge, so do yourself a favor and hire them! You will not be sorry!

Sent on 04/30/2019

KJ · Married on 04/15/2018

Very friendly, knowledgeable, timely responses and most of all real good people that cared about our wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Erika · Married on 02/03/2018

Included with wedding package. DJ was fun, professional, and knows how to work the room! Definitely would recommend to a friend!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

I don't have enough words or thanks to give to this amazing husband and wife team! They really did take the stress off of me for my big day. We had just the perfect amount of lapel microphones for the minister and us to read our ceremony and vows. The music was at the perfect volume and everyone raved about the song choices. We even could suggest songs during the reception and he played all our favorites on our wish list! My mom and dad wanted their song played as a special request and Jeff did even more by announcing it for them to get ready so they could dance. Thank you to Jeff and his wife for making this day so special. Also they know the right songs to get people dancing when it got slow.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    JPC Mobile DJ Service 15
    JPC Mobile DJ Service 16
    JPC Mobile DJ Service 17

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot say enough about JPC. We had a great playlist and a great MC to make sure the night went smooth.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/28/2017

JPC did a wonderful job! The venue had an issue with the power but JPC didn’t let that stop the party.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Sara · Married on 09/24/2017

DJ was very helpful and kept everything running smooth.he also kept track of the time and when to do our toast and wedding game .I highly recommend him and would hire him again he really took the stress of my shoulders and made sure we enjoyed our wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Such a great DJ with the perfect selection of songs to livin up a party!!! Very professional and I would definitely recommend JP to anyone!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Brittany White · Married on 08/19/2017

Great Wedding DJ!

Very flexible, reasonable, and relatable!!! Loved JPC Mobile DJ Service!

Sent on 10/19/2018

KONSHEIA · Married on 08/12/2017

Our event was a surprised vow renewal, celebrating my parents 30th anniversary. The entire staff made this event an everlasting memory for my entire family. Unfortunately the weather required a last minute change from moving the vow renewal indoors. Everyone was very supportive and extremely polite. The DJ suggested a game for my parents to play which was a big hit. The prep of all the left over food, which was seriously delicious, was pack very nice and neatly. Thank you all at Wisteria Place Mesquite, TX!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Paige · Married on 08/04/2017

Our original DJ had to cancel and we booked JPC at the last minute upon my wedding planner's recommendation. He stepped in at the last minute and did an excellent job!! Jeffery kept the party going without taking over the show and the dance floor was never empty. We had the best time!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Joanie · Married on 07/22/2017

We had such a great time! And everything was perfect! Thank you

Sent on 08/15/2017

Harold · Married on 05/14/2017

book him today. He is absolute professional, hands down. He will take control, when necessary, to ensure the event is going smoothly. Will make you feel at ease as to he knows exactly what he is doing and has many years of experience. You can tell that he loves what he does and will make your night an amazing night.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Asia Lee · Married on 08/18/2016

Can't ask for a better DJ. Everything was right on time during the service and reception ????

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mary · Married on 07/15/2016

They were on time and would always check on us whether the type of music was appropriate during certain time of the wedding. Also assisted on making sure we were on time on doing certain events (bride and groom entrance, order of table to get food (buffet), toast, cutting of the cake, etc). They made the night fun and exciting and had a great variety of different music.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Alexa · Married on 04/14/2016

Jeff and his wife are very easy people to work with. My wedding was very last minute but they told me not to worry about it all i had to do is tell them what kinda of music i liked and they played the perfect music for my wedding

Sent on 08/15/2017

Ramona · Married on 07/14/2012

Mobile DJ has played at several of our events. Each and every time it was a party. They have a wide range of music. Not only do they have a wide range of music, they also know when to play certain songs. They are in tune with the audience. What I appreciate best about their services is that they are professional and always early for an event. They are setup and setting the mood before the first guest arrives.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Carol · Married on 05/27/2017

I highly recommend JPC mobile DJ service! They did DJ and photo booth for my daughter's wedding reception. Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/02/2016

I have been using JPC for three years now for weddings, and birthday parties. Our guest have always enjoyed his music at all of our events. My husband and I have been more than please. JPC is the best!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2017

0.4
      0.5

We booked JPC Mobile DJ for our wedding, it was memorable unfortunately for all the wrong reasons. Jeffery Powell had my groom and I fill out a song schedule months prior, (which songs play when, for our ceremony/introduction/cake cutting) it was NOT used! He rushed through every part of our wedding, so much so that our families didn't get to witness our cake being cut! He was very defensive and difficult to talk to! Couples, Families, & Event Coordinators, SAVE YOURSELVES!
    Star ratings are mandatory, otherwise it be 0 out of 5

Sent on 01/07/2018

JPC Mobile DJ Service's reply:

JPC Mobile DJ Service was not the company hired for this wedding. We were hired to MC the Wedding Reception in English for a another DJ Company. Sarah was very upset with the DJ from the company she hired for her wedding. Throughout the evening I did everything I could to ease the tension between the other DJ Company and Sarah. Sarah was upset with the DJ Company she hired. This was not a JPC Mobile DJ Service Event. Our goal is to offer exceptional service to every customer. If this were an JPC Mobile DJ Service event this situation would not have occurred.