JPC Entertainment Reviews

16 | Tallahassee, FL

16 Reviews for JPC Entertainment

Keanan · Married on 08/12/2018

JPC did an absolutely WONDERFUL job with our wedding. They met with us beforehand to discuss our musical tastes, and they both included the songs that we most wanted to hear at our reception, but they also had separate "dinner mixes" and cocktail hour music that captured exactly the vibe we wanted. I would highly, highly recommend booking them for your wedding or event; our guests were raving about how much they enjoyed the music and how it got people up to dance. They were professional, kind, and a whole lot of fun. 10/10

Sent on 08/31/2018

Justin · Married on 10/20/2017

Jeremy was our DJ for our wedding last weekend in Jacksonville. I can't say enough about how of an amazing job he did. My wife and I gave him little direction and he absolutely hit it out of the park. He was right on time for our entrances with the bridal party and all of the planned dances. Our wedding was outdoors and we had a game area with beer pong, corn hole, etc; we thought that everyone was going to be over there instead of the dance floor but it was the complete opposite. Kudos to Jeremy and would 100% recommend for any event!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Billy · Married on 07/22/2017

JPC was great to work with. He was flexible with our needs, and delivered an awesome sound and lights show for our event. I look forward to working with him again in the future.

Chase · Married on 06/23/2017

Would recommend to everyone.

Addison · Married on 06/01/2017

Did an incredible job with our event. Looking forward to using JPC again. Very professional and upbeat!

Matt · Married on 05/25/2017

Worked with this company setting up a music event, everything from their professionalism to the top notch equipment and great employees. Everything was set up on time and honestly exceeded my expectations. 10/10 will only go through JPC entertainment for any kind of event planning.

Chase · Married on 05/17/2017

This company did a phenomenal job for my private event. They were extremely professional, courteous and patient with all of my event needs. As well as being punctual to make sure that everything was done and set up with time to spare before the event. Job well done.

Katelynn · Married on 05/13/2017

Jeremy from JPC Entertainment really went above and beyond to make my wedding reception a success. Besides the ease of planning, Jeremy's DJ skills are top notch. He's really able to make a bride's vision come to life- and when he says trust his music selection- you can REALLY trust it! He plays the perfect song for the perfect moment to really up your guest's participation. Our wedding reception was outside, so lighting was a real concern for us. JPC Entertainment was able to light the large Oaks around my event with wireless uplighting that looked so clean and streamline. In total, we rented our dance floor, disco ball (which only spun during appropriate songs- the little things!), moving lights around the DJ booth, and DJ services. We were beyond pleased with every facet and would DEFINITELY recommend Jeremy and his team!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Tricia · Married on 05/06/2017

This event was for my husbands "BIG" birthday. Had to be perfect. My advise..... Trust his instincts!! He was right with all of the advise he gave me. His lighting was awesome!! Stage Presence Awesome!! Delivery of music Awesome!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Joseph · Married on 04/22/2017

They're passionate about what they do and provide top notch service & sound. Will be using again!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Connor · Married on 04/11/2017

When it comes to sound and lighting, JPC Entertainment is the best in Florida/Georgia area. We hired them for our wedding last spring and was very impressed with how personable and helpful JPC was. JPC was also very knowledgeable in sound and lighting and were able to provide helpful suggestions that made our wedding even better. If you are searching to hire an entertainment service for your wedding, look no further. JPC is affordable and provides the best entertainment services in the area! So thankful for JPC and how special they made our wedding. We had a million things on our minds and having JPC there to handle the sound and lighting made everything so much easier and less stressful!

Patrick · Married on 04/08/2017

They did sound and lights for a party I attended this spring. Couldn't have asked for better quality with a reasonable price.

Jamaal · Married on 12/17/2016

BOOK JEREMY (JCP Entertainment)! You will not be disappointed. The lighting equipment he provides will give your venue a nice, professional, classy look. He can make them strobe and change colors - all sort of cool things for your event. When he DJ's, he's just as AWESOME! Just give him an idea of the songs/style of music you'd like to hear, and he makes it happen! He will definitely help you party right! He also takes song requests! We will definitely be contacting him again for future events!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Ashleu · Married on 12/09/2016

I would highly recommend JPC entertainment for your wedding! You can tell that the owner really takes pride in his work and he pays close attention to details. He kept my entire guest list AND wedding party dancing and engaged the whole night! I've never been to a wedding where the DJ provided such energy and awesome music!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Very professional and great services. Couldn't have ask for better music! Everyone danced all night, thank you for making my reception one we'll never forget.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Anna · Married on 11/09/2013

Jeremy is my go-to DJ! Super professional and courteous. He's done events where I specifically requested a certain music mix which he completely delivered and other times where I didn't give any kind of input and just let him do his thing and he rocked it then too - both ways you will not be disappointed. He knows his stuff. Jeremy is a legit DJ that can mix it and flip it and reverse it all that .... you can't find a better music maestro!

Sent on 12/19/2016