JPAPA Productions Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for JPAPA Productions

Kate · Married on 03/10/2018

We really enjoyed DJ JPAPA at our wedding and reception! He was super easy to work with and helped us keep it together on our wedding day when we lost track of our time schedule. We loved the music played during our whole event but especially that he kept our guests coming back to the dance floor. We have received so many compliments on the music choices from our guests and would definitely recommend JPAPA Productions for any event!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Teddy · event on 11/10/2017

We had JPAPA Productions come for a young adult conference recently. It was great! He kept the group dancing the entire night!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Teddy · event on 10/07/2017

JPAPA did a fantastic job at the Official Greek Festival Afterparty, as well as a Hellenic Cultural Center event! Two very different events and he handled both perfectly! Very professional and versatile.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Teddy · event on 08/12/2017

I chose John as the D.J. for my wife's surprise birthday. He did a fantastic job.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Huda · Married on 06/16/2017

BEST DJ EVER!! We hired him to DJ a graduation party and everyone had a great time. He is very easy to communicate with, has excellent knowledge of several music genres, and very reasonably priced. We will definitely call him next time we need a DJ for another event! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kara · Married on 03/05/2016

I used a playlist JPAPA compiled for me for the Greek dancing at my wedding in March 2016. It was a great mix of Greek music that I wouldn't have been able to find on my own. Thanks JPAPA@

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tassie · Married on 01/09/2016

One of the highlights of our wedding was Greek dancing to the music provided by JPAPA. The playlist was the perfect combination that kept the guests on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/28/2017

K · Married on 03/14/2017

JPapa did a dance for me and it was great!! He accomplished everything I wanted and at a great price! Would definitely use him again.

Sent on 03/28/2017