JP Stationery Reviews

JP Stationery 5
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Loiacono · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Obsessed 10/10 recommend

One word - OBSESSED! JP is responsive and super easy to work with. I had my engagement party invitation made. The entire process was seamless and transparent. I was able to work on a few proofs and edits before going into printing. Currently working with JP for matching thank you cards to match the design!

JP Stationery 6
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jada

Jada Zieg · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Cutest Cards Ever

Amazing customer service! I requested a quick ship time, and they had it delivered even before the date I requested! The Gracias cards I bought are so cute and perfect for wedding thank you cards.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Justinne Whichard · Getting married on 01/12/2020

Breath of fresh air

Loved the invitations. Paper quality was amazing. The customer service was great! They worked with me no matter how many changes I needed.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Cecilia Hernandez · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Beautiful Invitations!

The invitations looked so beautiful, and exactly like the proof received! I enjoyed working with them :)

We needed them in a short turn around time, and they were able to accommodate perfectly!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Karen

Karen Brown · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Beyond Amazing

Had bridal shower invitations made, and they are just darling !!! Everything was done so quickly and professionally! Absolutely recommend JPstationary for any kind of event ! Beautiful work!

JP Stationery 7
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Shayla Skinner · Married on 11/09/2019

They were prompt and invited were beautiful

My invites were so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely be using them again in the future and highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kyon · Married on 10/25/2019

Stunning Wedding Invitations

JPstationary did an amazing job on making my vision come to life. The invitations are absolutely perfect and the customer service we received was exceptional. They were quick to respond and answered all my questions. Our invitations were also sent out to us in impeccable timing! Definitely recommend this business for all your stationary needs.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Patty C · Married on 08/18/2019

wonderful and easy to work with!

Very easy to work with and incredibly fast production and shipping time that exceeded my expectations . Design and stationery came out just as we hoped! Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Julia Castillo · Married on 08/03/2019

Beauty invitations and excellent service!

JPstationery was so wonderful to work with! The quality is beautiful, and they were so attentive and patient with my requests! I’ll definitely be returning as a customer for any future stationery needs. Plus, FASTEST SHIPPING EVER! 5 stars isn’t enough.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Marissa Schroeder · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Papel Picado Wedding Invitations

Working with JPstationery to create our wedding invitations was a great experience. They responded quickly to every message. The invitations we received were beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Not to mention they were delivered so quickly. Very friendly service and a shop that does excellent work. Thank you so much!:)

Sent on 01/29/2019

Tina B · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service

Just received my menus in the mail today and I’m so pleased. They are absolutely beautiful, such good quality. Exceptional communication and service from beginning to end so easy to work with. Knew exactly what I was looking for without me even having to change anything, really made a small part of wedding planning stress free and easy. Super fast shipping. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna Bojorquez · Married on 06/01/2019

Breathtaking and Personal

After working with the designers for every little detail to make our Wedding Invitations just perfect....we are ECSTATIC!!!
    Our suite is breath taking, from working with the designers via email, their quick responses, choosing fonts, lay outs, etc...we have our Wedding Invitations in hand and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Lena Santiago · Married on 05/26/2019

Super Helpful and Attentive!

The invitations came out better than I expected and they were super responsive and helpful in choosing the product, paper, and wording. I completely recommend them especially if you’re still a little unsure of what you would like. They’re there with you through the entire process. Really amazing product and experience!

Sent on 05/02/2019

hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

These invites are better than I could have imagined!! JP was super wonderful to work with and they came so fast! Couldn’t be more excited

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 05/04/2019

We absolutely love our save the dates. They are awesome! Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Anna Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful invitations

So happy with the final product. In love with our wedding invitations. My fiancé and I can’t wait to send them out to our loved ones.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Maggie · Married on 04/19/2019

I LOVE these invitations! I definitely recommend ordering the sample so that you can see the quality and get an idea of sizes and material. JP Stationary did an amazing job on my invitations and were super quick to get them done. I had them in my hands about 2 weeks after ordering! They are perfect for my Mexico destination wedding :) Thank you, JP Stationary!

JP Stationery 8

Absolutely love them. This shop is so easy to work with, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM

Sent on 10/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/10/2019

Invitations

LOVE our invitations! The process was simple and smooth. JP was super responsive and helpful through every step in the process. We can't wait to assemble our invites and mail them to our loved ones.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2019

Rehearsal dinner invitations!

We worked with JP Starionery on my brother’s rehearsal dinner invitations. They helped us create custom pieces and really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our order!

We have received so many compliments from the recipients, everyone loved them! Looking forward to working with them on future prints for the event!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

LOVE these invitations so much. Great experience ordering them, got them out quickly and was always patient with all of the small changes I wanted : )

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sylvia · Married on 03/09/2019

This store is a hidden gem! I love, love, love this Te Amo Card!. The quality and care that you put into your product shines thru. You need to sell a box of Otomi Cards for different occasions. The presentation of the card was so nice. My daughter loves the card so much that she is going to frame it. One of a kind shop that won’t dissapoint if you are looking for cards that a very special and unique.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/02/2019

My Wedding Invitations are such great quality and so beautiful. I ordered and received them within a week! I am looking forward to ordering my programs through JP
    As well.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Monique · Married on 01/19/2019

I ordered my Save the Dates from JPstationery and could not have been more pleased! They turned out beautiful and arrived very quickly! This vendor was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Kara

Kara Sotolotto · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough about how amazing JP has been. Not only did they design things quickly, but they were super thorough and friendly. I had them make several signs on short notice, and they came out absolutely gorgeous. If I could give them more than five stars, I would

Sent on 05/22/2019