JP Parker Flowers Reviews

32 | Indianapolis, IN

32 Reviews for JP Parker Flowers

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I used JP Parker for my ceremony and reception arrangements and I absolutely loved the turnout! JP Parker was so easy and fun to work with and I highly recommend!

Terri · Married on 10/28/2017

I used JP Parker flowers for a wedding rehearsal dinner! Living out of town was a challenge. Nancy was quick to respond, and really worked with me to produce exactly what I wanted. The flowers were fresh, beautiful and exactly what we discussed. Price was great . . .delivery was exactly when promised. An excellent experience all around.

Sierra · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about JP Parker Flowers. As soon as I met Eileen I completely felt at ease and like she truly understood my vision. I wanted elegant, romantic, neutral and a classic feel to our flowers. She incorporated the blush and ivory flowers so beautifully! I highly recommend JP Parker Flowers to all brides in the Indy area! Eileen, it was such a treat to work with you, thank you!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

JP Parker did an amazing job with the florals and candles for our wedding. It was a beautifully romantic evening wedding at the Central Library in October and Pam and her team did an amazing job with our florals. My bouquet was more than I could have ever hoped for and I am having it preserved so a piece of our special day lives on! Thank you so much for your constant professionalism, flexibility in changing florals to match with our design, and the beautiful design work that was an integral part of making our wedding so beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Eileen was such a pleasure to work with. She was flexible and willing to work with our budget. Flowers were beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. She was able to capture our vision without breaking the bank.

Tish · Married on 07/03/2015

We absolutely LOVED these guys! JP Parker went over and above on the arrangements; simply stunning. The bouquets were fabulous and added the perfect touch to make the look of our wedding complete!

Stacie & Taylor · Married on 06/20/2015

JP Parker did a BEAUTIFUL job on our flowers. We were planning our wedding while out of state which was difficult, but JP Parker was so easy to work with. Karen took the time to meet with us each time we came back into to town to go over any changes that we needed. We were also on a budget and they were able to very flexible with us and listened to our needs. The bouquets were so gorgeous I even dried and framed my bridal one. They did a fabulous job with our alter piece as well. They listened to all of out concerns and showed us pictures off all the flowers they would use. Karen even suggested a dusty miller plant to be included to help match it with the mint green we had as our color. They were all so friendly and so wonderful I would recommend them to anyone, and not just for weddings! Their work is beautiful!

Norberto · Married on 07/05/2014

JP Parker did a great job providing us with flowers for our wedding. We were on a budget and were able to make things work with them. Also Karen was very creative and was able to put our unique spin on the men's boutineers (still don't remember how to spell that right). We used Matchbox cars plus flowers to put that different zing into the men's attire.

awesome job!

Sue · Married on 08/02/2013

Fabulous florist. Understood my desires and wishes completely and executed them to a T. Brought the flowers from In. to Mi. for the wedding and my bouquet lasted a week. Enjoyed it throughout the honeymoon!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/04/2013

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! They were so easy to work with, set up was absolutely stress-free...I was so pleased with everything!!!

JP Parker is my go to flower shop here in Indy, so when I needed a florist for my wedding, I knew I had to use them! They were so easy to work with and it was so nice to sit down with Eileen for a free consultation. She was very detailed and gave great ideas about what flowers could work. Her knowledge of flowers was incredible and I had many options for my fall wedding. I ended up getting my corsages and boutinerres from them, along with foliage for the pergola that we would be married under. Everything turned out so beautiful and it made the day that much more special!

Thank you JP Parker!

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

We worked with Eileen from JP Parker (downtown Indy location) for our wedding. She was amazing and extremely responsive to us over the past few months as we worked on our ideas for our flowers and as those ideas changed over time. She provided suggestions, met with us several times over several months, and was very friendly, professional, and easy to work with. The final product was simply gorgeous and everything I dreamed of! Thanks Eileen and JP Parker! We're so glad we worked with you.

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

All I have to say is nice things. I told them what I wanted and they brought my vision to life. They did an absolutely wonderful job!

• hhorsegirl

natalie · Married on 08/06/2011

I worked with Karen and the JP Parker in Franklin. Karen had a lot of great ideas. Karen even got me the lavender that I wanted for my bouquet and my husband boutonnieres.

Stacey · Married on 06/06/2010

I loved my flowers!

ashley · Married on 01/02/2010

JP Parker was amazing. We provided a lot of our own vintage accessories and Pam Avenius was more than happy to take my ideas and make them come to life! The entire staff at JP Parker was friendly and made us feel very special! If you are looking for a florist that thinks outside the box and can bring unique ideas to the table JP Parker is great!

Donna · Married on 05/23/2009

Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had requested.

Melanie · Married on 11/10/2007

This was the part of the wedding that I was unfamiliar with.... FLOWERS! She captured all of my thoughts and style. I couldn't have asked for a better blessing! Pam was the BEST!

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2007

Pam Parker is AMAZING. I went in with a very vague idea of what I might want, and she took what little I knew and turned it into the floral arrangements of my dreams. She is so personable and we had a blast meeting with her and envisioning our wedding. The day of, the flowers were on time and gorgeous as ever. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend JP Parker!!!

Tara · Married on 05/26/2007

Amazing Flowers and Great Customer Service!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2006

Excellent florists! Gave me a beautiful bouquet and was one of the things I was most excited about that day. Decor flowers were perfect!

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

I personally am not a big flower person and didn't want a lot of my budget to go towards flowers, but everything JP Parker supplied was absolutely gorgeous and turned out wonderful. While my main point of contact changed over a few times, we got connected to Karen and Robyn less than a month before the wedding and even though we had to practically start over with the proposal, they were attentive, responsive, had great suggestions, and made the process so great. Everyone loved the decor and it really made both the ceremony and reception rooms come together.

Julian · Married on 09/10/2016

Our floral arrangements were gorgeous, and the bouquets/boutonnières were absolutely amazing.

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I showed them a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and it was perfect! I wish the corsages were slightly larger, and the bridesmaids bouquets started looking a little weak but overall very pretty

Tiffany · Married on 07/11/2009

My fresh flowers were from JP parker and they were beautiful. I had to work with them soley by emails and they still managed to make my flowers exactly what I wanted. I thought this was very impressive. After comparing notes with my friends I do think they are a bit pricey. However, if you want to be sure you'll have amazing flowers, go with JP Parker.