JP Jeanine Reviews

70 | Danbury, CT

70 Reviews for JP Jeanine

Allison Rice · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Experience

We had a small ceremony as we are having a big wedding this summer. It was very intimate and Jeanine prepared a beautiful ceremony for us. She was extremely flexible with timing and got the paperwork in very quickly once we were done. For the ceremony, we sat in the park with my dog, Jeanine and my now husband. It is something I will never forget.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot thank Jeanine enough. She is responsive, helpful, thoughtful and energetic. She incorporated everything we asked her too in the ceremony and her own words were also beautiful. Our ceremony would not have been the same without her!!!!

Bill Smith · Married on 09/14/2018

Very satisfied

Jeanine was great... very professional and flexible to meet our needs. Would highly recommend!

• Emily

Emily Fields · Married on 09/01/2018

Love Jeanine

John and I loved Jeanine. We found her through my sister in law and brother. They used Jeanine for their wedding several years ago. Jeanine was wonderful to work with. Punctual and timely! Thanks for making our running run smoothly!

• F

Fallon · Married on 06/01/2018

Excellent Experience!

Jeanine was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was responsive, flexible and professional. I felt comfortable asking her questions and having her perform our ceremony. It was exactly what we asked for!

Margie · Married on 05/26/2018

Jeanine did a wonderful job for our wedding. She is warm, funny and professional. She made our ceremony special and personal. She is very knowledgeable and helps in any way she can. Our guests loved her and our ceremony was truly unforgettable. We highly recommend her, you won’t regret it.

Michael · Married on 12/29/2017

JP Jeanine did a fantastic job. Extremely professional, quick to respond, very organized, timely, and wonderful to work with. Really listened to what we wanted and delivered to perfection. For being a little nervous and having no real direction you can tell she is knowledgeable and experienced. In addition was beyond reasonable. No plans to do it again but if I did she is the ONLY person I would recommend. Outstanding! Thank you so much for making it a perfect day.

Jenna · Married on 10/20/2017

We've worked with Jeanine twice now, and have not been disappointed!

Jesseca · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeanine was fantastic! From the day we met her, we knew that our ceremony would go smoothly. Her positive attitude and desire to know each and every couple she works with is just incredible. My husband and I waited until the very last minute to read through our wedding ceremony and Jeanine was right on the ball! She included everything we were looking for and was there with an immediate response when we wanted to make a few changes. The day of couldn't have gone any better.... from the rehearsal to the big kiss. Thank you Jeanine!

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2017

Jeanine was incredible to work with. She's kind and always kept us updated on what we needed to know for our ceremony. She customized our ceremony perfectly and helped make it very special for us. It was a perfect ceremony and we couldn't recommend her more!
    Anthony & Kelly

Sheleah · Married on 09/02/2017

Jeanine met with us according to our schedule, she was extremely professional, polite and easy to talk to! Having Jeanine as our wedding officiant was the entire reason our ceremony went as smoothly as it did(as I was a tab bit stressed). Right up until the "I do's" she was there, obviously as our officiant but also as a sound wedding-advise giver and a lovely little support beam!

• FutureMrsP

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

JP Jeanine was there for every little thing I needed. She made the perfect ceremony that perfectly represented my husband and I. I could not have imagined a better ceremony. Jeanine talked me though the whole process, making sure we had gotten our marriage license, the ceremony. She even worked with me to create the perfect glass ceremony for our moms to join in. My day would not have been as perfect as it was without Jeanine!

Sally J. · Married on 07/29/2017

As soon as we met Jeanine, we knew she was EXACTLY who would make our wedding a SPECIAL day. She asked lots of questions so she could really customize our wedding for us. The vows she wrote for us were truly AMAZING and our wedding ceremony was beyond ANYTHING we could have imagined!! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful she was. Jeanine is the BEST!!! ??????????

• User6486823 · 1+ year ago

Jeanine was very flexible with me and willing to do what I need for the ceremony!! She made my ceremony very special to fit what we were looking for!!! We felt very comfortable and at ease being in front of everyone!!! Thank you so much Jeanine for making our day extra special!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeanine was great to work with. She tailored the ceremony to what we wanted. She walked us through the entire process step by step. We really liked how she sent out emails as reminders of what to do as the wedding date got closer.. this really helped us stay on top of things and not feel overwhelmed like we were forgetting things. I think more wedding vendors should do something like this so little by little you know what to do! Jeanine was very helpful!

LARRY · Married on 06/29/2017

Jeanine was really easy to work with! We had some mishaps and she guided us through everything smoothly! We highly recommend her services!

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Jeanine was outstanding! My husband is from India and there were certain Hindu traditions that we wanted to incorporate into the wedding. Neither of us were familiar with exactly how to do that. After Jeanine sat down with us, she went back and researched it. She put together the most beautiful wedding ceremony including a garland exchange, thali ceremony and the seven steps around the sacred fire. She also included the traditional American vow and ring exchange, along with many personal touches about our love story. We were both thrilled with how it turned out! We would highly recommend Jeanine to other couples in need of a JP! Thank you for making our day so special!

Kristy · Married on 12/04/2016

Jeanine was absolutely incredible. She took the time to sit with us, learned our history and constructed a ceremony that was full of love, laughter and just pure joy. Family and friends were raving about her service as were we. I am grateful to have met her and would recommend her to anyone looking for an unforgettable and memorable day ??

Margaret · Married on 11/19/2016

Jeanine was a true joy to work with. From meeting her at a bridal shower to meeting to discuss our ceremony, she made every step of the way transitional. She answered any questions that we may have had. She truly made our wedding day a special one. We owe so much to her.

Deanna · Married on 11/11/2016

Selecting an officiant was one aspect of our wedding that were really clueless about. We didn't have anyone in mind, so we went searching for local officiants online. Based on positive reviews and local proximity, we chose Jeanine and she did not disappoint. From the minute we met Jeanine she made us feel completely at ease with her friendly personality and confident that we were in capable hands. She is flexible and prompt in her correspondence. We also didn't know what to expect as far as cost, but found her extremely reasonable. We set up our initial consultation with her about 1 year out from our wedding date, so we weren't really prepared with specifics of what we wanted in our ceremony. Her questions helped guide us in the right direction and she provided us with helpful resources of various options for vows, readings, and special ceremonies from which we could choose or compose our own. Jeanine reached out to us a few months before our wedding to gently remind us to start thinking about what we wanted for our ceremony since we hadn't since meeting with her 10 months earlier. She composed a draft for us based on our preferences and we were able to make some minor changes so it was exactly what we wanted. Jeanine made sure she was at our rehearsal the night before and even called us earlier that day to confirm some information and put us at ease. On our wedding day, the ceremony went perfectly. Jeanine was familiar with the venue and the staff there. Some of our guests commented what a wonderful job she did and asked how we found her. She even took care of mailing our marriage license for us and provided us the information for how we needed to go about getting that before the wedding. We are thankful we found Jeanine.

Joe · Married on 11/11/2016

My wife and I loved working with Jeanine. She made writing our ceremony much easier than we had anticipated and responded promptly to our questions. She has a great personality and made us feel relaxed during the rehearsal and ceremony. Our guests loved her delivery as well. Highly recommended!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

JP Jeanine is such a sweetheart who cares about the couple she marries. She tries to get to know you as best as she can in your first meeting, so she is able to personalize the ceremony and make it about the COUPLE. She creates a ceremony in how you would like it, and we wanted it personalized, lovey, and humorous. It was so special in having unique things read about us for our guests to hear. We got to choose which Vows of Intent appealed to us, and we even wrote our own Wedding Vows and then asked Jeanine to have us repeat each line aloud after her so we didn’t have to hold a shaky piece of paper in front of everyone. We would highly recommend Jeanine to any couple, as her smile and friendly demeanor adds more sunshine to your special day!

trudy · Married on 10/01/2016

Jeannine spent time getting to know us making sure she truly understood the tone we wanted for our ceremony. She was calm and reassuring on my wedding day and I was totally comfortable on that day,cause she worked with the venue, Dj and photographers to make the whole day was coordinated. BOOK JEANNINE!!!!

Daisy · Married on 09/18/2016

Jeanine was fabulous! Super friendly and easy to work with. I had a non-denominational ceremony and she kept it short and sweet while giving it a bit of personal touch. She was available whenever I needed her to be. Would absolutely recommend!

rose · Married on 09/18/2016

Our officiant was awesome!
    Neither bride nor groom have any strong religious affiliations. She prepared a service that was meaningful and touching without much information. She commanded the audience lead the bridal party effectively and efficiently. Her warmth of personality is delightful. Only wish she had stayed for dinner!