JP Anderson Productions Reviews

JP Anderson Productions 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience

Josh was very professional and super easy to work with! Our video was great and we received it so quickly. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Maleah

Maleah · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and beautiful videos

I would highly recommend JP Anderson productions for all your videography needs! I cannot express how much we love our wedding video! The quality is amazing and captured all of our special moments. Not only is the quality of video great, but our videographer was so personal and caring!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura Foster · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy to work with and organized!

Josh is great! Listened to what we wanted to capture and created our timeline which was a huge help! I’ve already been recommending him to others!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    JP Anderson Productions 8
    JP Anderson Productions 9
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional!

Josh and his team were so great to have on the day of our wedding. They captured our top moments of the day and also were very respectful. There were so many moments Josh got on camera that we can keep for a lifetime! He even traveled out of state to help us! The drone shots are amazing! Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Allie

Allie Grubb · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Videographer

Josh was really easy to work with and very helpful on my wedding day! He was very responsive with any questions I had. On my wedding day, he went above and beyond his job to even help move decorations. His calming presence was also great in the midst of stressful moments, and he worked really well with our photographer. Our video was created just a few weeks after our wedding, and we love it! It is great to have a video of the whole ceremony, as well as important moments from the rehearsal in addition to a video with clips from the whole day. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2019

Awesomeeeeeeee!!

Josh was the biggest blessing to me out of my entire wedding experience. He was always on time, responsive, easy to communicate with, went out of his way to meet our needs, and his work is spectacular. Whenever we needed anything or voiced concerns he was there! He has such a kind and sweet spirit and we were lucky to have him to film and photograph our wedding memories. His prices are unbeatable and I hope that never changes for future couples out there! Thank you Josh!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    JP Anderson Productions 14
    JP Anderson Productions 15
  • Alexis

Alexis Trigg · Married on 06/01/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Josh and his production crew were absolutely great! I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding video! My bridal party, guests, and I felt comfortable throughout our entire experience! I 100% recommend JP Anderson Productions to all my friends who are engaged and want a videographer! You should book with them today!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/01/2019

Job well done

Josh was very responsive to any questions I had. I highly recommend his work. He did a great job on our wedding video!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • W

whitney · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing 5 STARS!!

Josh was a spectacular videographer for our wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Michael Brewer · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond expectations

Josh and his crew did an amazing job capturing our day on video. We had special requests of family we wanted highlighted and the videographer was able to capture some truly special moments that we will cherish for many years to come. From the beginning J.P. Anderson was extremely easy to work with, very prompt in communicating and responding, and through the wedding and reception were right on top of things. I could not more highly recommend them and want to thank them again for the amazing job!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Chaney

Chaney Manganello · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!! Would recommend!

Josh is awesome to work with! He was very responsive throughout the entire planning process. Day of he was very easy to work with and very professional. I LOVE the video he put together from our wedding. It was everything I was hoping for and more. If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, I would 100% recommend JP Anderson Productions!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Sonya Brown · Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Beautiful

My daughter and I debated having a videographer at her wedding. We were trying to keep cost down and she insisted she would be happy with a video shot by a family member. I on the other hand wanted one of the amazing videos with drone footage and editing. After researching and shopping around, I was able to find Josh and book him for her wedding. Josh was there from the time she started getting ready until the couple departed at the end of the day. The video is amazing. It is so well done and just beautiful. I couldn't ask for more. Every time I watch it, I am amazed at its beauty. Josh, Thank you for such a special keep sake of my daughter's special day!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Autumn · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Work

I reviewed a lot of videographers before finally deciding on JP Anderson Productions. I was so glad I chose them to capture my special day! The video is gorgeous and I’ll forever hold it in my heart! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Aisabelle

Aisabelle · Married on 05/10/2019

1000% recommend JP Anderson Productions!

Josh was just amazing from the very start. Our first encounter via email, Josh was so thorough and easy to talk to, punctual with responses, and super professional. I had so much trust in him to capture our wedding day, and I’m so glad we chose him. He kept in touch between the time we booked him and the day of our wedding. On our wedding day, he showed up in time and ready to go. He captured everything we dreamed of and can’t wait to watch our video every anniversary we celebrate together. It is perfect and we couldn’t ask for more. Josh, thank you! And if anyone has any hesitation booking him, don’t. He is awesome!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 04/27/2019

Forever thankful for y'all

I don't even know where to start with how awesome JP Anderson Productions is! Josh was always so timely with his responses and was SO kind and helpful! Hunter was the videographer for our wedding day and could not have done a better job. He truly captured every special moment of our big day! The highlight reel is absolutely amazing and made us feel like we were reliving the day all over again. I couldn't begin to count how many compliments we have gotten on the video or how many tears have been been shed while watching! The actual wedding day flies by so being able to watch what JP Anderson made for us and see all the details is beyond special and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Look no further, they are extremely talented and genuine!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sierra · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing, professional, easy going

Very professional and made our wedding enjoyable!! Would recommend to anyone!

Sonya · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

At first, we had thought about not using a professional videographer for our daughter’s wedding. I can’t even begin to say how thankful we are that we did and that we found Josh. He was incredible when I first contacted him and beyond incredible on the day of the wedding. When I looked at his videos online, I immediate fell in love with his drone footage and voiceover using parts of the officiant’s words. My daughter and son-in-law’s highlight video (that my husband shows everyone who will watch) is incredibly beautiful with emotion. He touched on everything that was special about that day. We will forever owe Josh for capturing a once in a lifetime moment for my family.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Brueshaber · Married on 03/30/2019

Captured my beautiful moment

Josh did an amazing job capturing my husband and I’s beautiful moment. He was so great with everything!

• Haley

Haley Rae Vasser · Married on 03/03/2019

Josh is truly amazing at what he does

After my original videographer ghosted me, I reached out to Josh in a panic. I knew several friends who used him as their wedding videographer, not to mention his pricing is fantastic for the quality received, and I felt safe entrusting him with the task of filming our wedding. Josh answered any and every question, was always responsive and professional through correspondence and went out of his way numerous times to make sure our expectations were met with flying colors. The finished product was something I will cherish forever, thank you Josh for doing such a wonderful job! I will always recommend you!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Adrienne · Married on 12/15/2018

Completely professional with a personalized product

Josh was so easy to work with! The highlight video he created was everything I wanted and more. Every time I watch it I’m immediately taken back to our day. The footage was gorgeous and he captured our day perfectly

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan Laughter · Married on 11/17/2018

These guys are great!!!

From the first conversation to the delivery of the end product. We could not have asked for a better experience. Super professional and the work is incredible. If you need a wedding videographer these are the people you need to go with.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Dilyn · Married on 05/05/2018

Great experience! Can’t wait to work with josh again!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Mike · Married on 05/14/2017

Great Experience!

Josh did an excellent job capturing our special day! one of the best vendors I worked with. I highly recommend hiring JP Anderson Productions, reasonable price and good quality. We are thankful for the experience.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Jonathan · Married on 03/04/2017

Hands down the absolute best!! Very professional, talented and extremely great guy. Stayed calm when everyone else seemed stressed out and asking him 1,000 different questions. Quality of product is second to none and delivered in a very timely manner.

Sent on 06/25/2018