Joyous Journey Celebrations Reviews

13 Reviews for Joyous Journey Celebrations

• Brianna

Brianna Frisch · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Simply Amazing!

Reverend Joannie is guaranteed to provide you with both a professional and amazing experience. She performed our Covid-19 wedding this past weekend. Even though we weren't able to meet before hand, she teleconferenced us and checked in throughout the planning process, always making herself available to answer our questions and to help us customize our perfect ceremony. She drove over an hour to our location and agreed to come out earlier for a last minute rehearsal. It was more than a job for her; she was personally invested and just amazing to work with from beginning to end. Thank you Joannie!! 5 Stars is not enough. We Strongly Recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2020

serafina porto · Getting married on 10/28/2020

Wonderful!!

She was so gracious and helpful every step of the way! I would recommend her to anyone! We had a non-traditional wedding and she was so accommodating! I am so grateful we found her to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 09/19/2020

Our Own Personal Angel

Let me tell you something about this blessing of a woman. From the moment of inquiry she was the most perfect fit for us. I was drawn in just by looking at her picture, but I inquired because of the reviews. Couple after couple stating how amazing she was... I thought it was too good to be true... but, the second I was able to speak to her on the phone I knew the universe was looking out for us. She went above and beyond to make sure we did not have an ounce of stress about our ceremony. Covid took a lot from us, but it blessed us with Joannie. She accommodated multiple zoom calls with my husband and I so we could plan collectively and assured us every step of the way that we were in good hands. She tailored our ceremony to flow with both of our more religious families, and our spiritual own views. She brought so much peace to us when we were feeling anxious at the dress rehearsal. With a simple LOOK, she melted our worry.

If that is not enough, simply saying she is a true light and incredible human is putting it gently. If you are hesitating, just do it and trust you made the right choice. You can take the chance on her. She is worth it.

From the depths of my heart, Joannie, THANK YOU.
    Your voice will forever echo in my heart ...
    "GO FORTH AND DO GREAT THINGS!"

Love always,
    - Ronald & Brianna

Sent on 10/07/2020

Courtney Herringshaw · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Officiant

joannie Jenkins was wonderful. She was there every step of the way with reminders of things to do and remembered things I had forgotten. Joannie was quick to respond to any questions or concerns and was flexible which is tough during a pandemic. Highly recommend joannie. She made our day exactly what it should be

Sent on 08/16/2020

Lindsay Clark · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful Experience

Joannie at Joyous Journey Celebrations is absolutely amazing! From the moment we started communicating she was quick and efficient, yet also very welcoming and compassionate. We were unable to meet in person due to Covid restrictions, yet she video conferenced us to have the opportunity to truly get to know my husband and I. She listened to the exact wishes of our ceremony but she will literally do anything her couples desire. When our plans changed last minute, she did not even hesitate to shift hers as well and accommodate the last minute change. I cannot recommend her enough...she was truly wonderful and we enjoyed getting to know her over these past few months!

Sent on 08/16/2020

David Carney · Married on 06/06/2020

Great job!!

Our marriage was a last minute elopement in the time of Covid-19. We did it online via teleconference. Joannie was a consummate professional and a lovely presence to share this special moment with. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 10/12/2019

She will go to bat for you!

When our originally planned officiant Jeff Dorrance cancelled on us 4 days out from the wedding to go see a football game we were in a panic. We were at the tail end of a busy wedding season with only a few days to go and Joannie came to the rescue.

For someone who was hopping into the frey at the last minute she was so incredibly accommodating of all of the things we had planned, including the flow of the ceremony, and reached out to all of our vendors personally to introduce herself and to make sure everyone was on the same page as to how the ceremony was to run [relevant vendors being our dj and photographer].

We honestly cannot thank her enough for driving quite a long distance [4 hours round trip], at the last minute, to accommodate us on our wedding day and turn a really negative experience into a very positive one. We received numerous comments throughout the event as to how beautiful the ceremony was.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Joyous Journey Celebrations's reply:

Justin & Anna,
    It was truly my honor to have been able to Officiate at your ceremony. I believe it was meant to be. It was a joy to meet your family and friends who were so loving and friendly, and then to see the Love in your eyes as you took your vows was icing on the cake.
    Thank you for your very kind words and for allowing me to share your day.
    In Love... jj

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Officiant

Working with Joannie was great! She knew exactly what to do and was able to guide us in the right direction with everything in our ceremony. She was prepared for any mishaps and kept in constant communication with us.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Happy Wife · Married on 02/10/2019

She was great!

Ms. Joannie was great. She was everything that I needed for my small wedding! She kept in contact with us throughout the process. She respected our ideas about the wedding. She was flexible about the date. We love her and are glad we chose her.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Joyous Journey Celebrations's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Happy one! It was my great pleasure and honor to share this VERY special time with your family.
    In Love... jj

Tara · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a wedding that had to be planned in basically a time frame of a month, and Joannie was very understanding, patient, calming, and helpful! She helped my new husband and I along with our new wedding on what we should do, she did very well in customizing the ceremony into both a length, and flow that we were comfortable with. She assisted in providing and helping us with our vows and keeping us relaxed during our times of stress. Also very good at communication to her best, she was always checking in on us during closing date and to see how we were doing. A loving and helpful woman, and not to mention such healing cats she owns! Couldn't say thank you to her enough for all her help!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Mark · Married on 12/21/2017

Joanne was just fantastic! We wanted a very simple ceremony and we needed an officiant at the last minute. Joanne was both flexible and happy to help out! The ceremony was just wonderful - Joanne had written some vows for us that were perfect. Even though we hired her last minute, she still was well prepared for our day.

She was thoughtful and caring through the whole ceremony. I can not stress enough how happy we are to have found her! I can't believe that we found someone so great who was willing to do a ceremony on such short notice. Add to that the fact that she had great vows and a very nice unofficial certificate prepared for us (what a great touch!), and we had the best officiant we could have asked for!!

Thanks Joanne!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Chris · Married on 09/30/2017

Joannie married Cathy and I and it was the best decision we ever made to work with her! She helped us be worry-free, confident and as stress-free as possible. Joannie has an amazing personality and soul, and has so much love to give. There's nothing better than to start out your marriage than by working with her and having her stand by your side! ~Chris & Cathy

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Todd

Todd · Married on 02/12/2017

Amazing experience that made our day more special

Thank you for making our day beyond special. There ceremony was short and sweet, as requested, yet had an amazing amount of personal attention and flare. We loved when you asked us each a couple of unexpected questions about what we loved most about each other and what one thing we vow above all else to each other. That caught us off-guard but in a way that helped us connect.. it made our day more special. Really an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/21/2020