Joyful Unions of San Antonio Reviews

Joyful Unions of San Antonio 6
Joyful Unions of San Antonio 7

Murcadez Joi Elizabeth Arredondo · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Reverend Sally was a huge part of such a beautiful ceremony. She arrived at the venue before we did and took the time to scope out the best spot for the ceremony. The ceremony itself was beautiful, well worded and genuine, and even brought tears to my eyes. She even walked around with us afterwards helping us find the perfect spots to take pictures so we would always remember our special day. Next year my husband and I are renewing our vows at a bigger ceremony where all of our friends and family will be invited, and we asked her to be our officiant for that service as well. Thank you Sally, for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 8
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, personalized ceremony

Rev. Mosely is amazing. From the beginning, she made the ceremony all about us. It didn’t feel like a cookie cutter, one-fits-all ceremony but instead one that spoke to our story & personality as a couple. She sent me my ceremony ahead of time and respected all changes I suggested. The day of the ceremony, she got there really early and reassured me as I was getting wedding-day jitters. She even matched my wedding colors! The ceremony itself was perfect. She’s a fantastic orator. Every word she said was clearly enunciated and she spoke with feeling. My ceremony happened to be bilingual and I was so pleased to hear that her Spanish was perfect and she was able to seamlessly interweave it into the ceremony. After the ceremony, she took our license and said she’d send it in and take care of it for us. She also hung around a bit to take pictures with us and of us. Nothing felt rushed! I would highly recommend! She made our day so special!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Vanessa Reed · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful and blessed

Joyful Union was the best. Sally never left us in the dark. She lets you know everything step by step in emails or calls and is just the sweetest. On the big day I was not worried she made everything go smoothly and even had us both smiling from ear to ear. Was beyond blessed to have her marry us. I recommend her to anyone wanting a beautiful blessed ceremony and ease in booking and planning the ceremony. She was amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 9

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Thank you for sharing your special day with us, Vanessa. I truly enjoyed seeing your joyful union come to fruition.

Dwayne Learmond-Lawson · Married on 05/12/2019

Beautiful, well put together ceremony

Rev. Sally Mosley made my husband and I wedding so memorable. She is professional, fun and full of humor. My husband and i are forever thankful of having her doing our ceremony. This is a special moment and we are happy to have shared it with her. May you continuous recieve God's riches blessings.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Myra Villarreal · Married on 05/11/2019

Intimate wedding

I love how she put together a ceremony that fit our needs. It was so beautiful how she displayed our Christian faith and even made my son a part for it.

Sent on 05/20/2019

L.c. · Married on 05/05/2019

What a Gem!

Thanks to Rev Sally Mosley our elopement was perfect! Rev Sally Mosley ensured professionalism throughout, while adding a personal touch to the ceremony. Our short-but-sweet 15minute ceremony felt it was written just for us, all while allowing for our own vows. What a gem Rev is with her jovial presence!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 10

Ana Canuto · Married on 03/18/2019

Just what we needed!

We were looking for a convenient pre-martial class and found that with Sally. She was very quick to respond, flexible with our busy schedule and very professional. The assessment and counsel was insightful and informative. Helped us exactly with what we needed.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Thank you, Ana!, for letting me know that the resources provided and analysis of your personal relationship were insightful, valuable to you both, and just what was needed for a successful relationship and marriage.. I enjoyed working on important life skills and skills of communication with you both.
  • Madelyn

Madelyn L Crook · Married on 02/26/2019

Jim and Madelyn Crook

Rev. Sally Mosely wrote the most beautiful and eloquent vow renewal ceremony for our 30th anniversary just this past Tuesday Feb. 26 2019. She made an effort to know us and to make our ceremony all about us. I would recommend her to all who wish a intimate and joyful experience.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Customized Experience

Reverend Mosley is so nice and worked with us to create a ceremony perfect for us! She brought a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere to our ceremony and arrived an hour early with a smile and a happy attitude. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 02/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Sally was very attentive to how we wanted our ceremony. She added anything we wanted and removed what we didn't want without hesitation. Everyone commented on how kind and well-spoken the passages she read were and I couldn't have imagined my day without here. If you want a affordable officiant look no further!!!! Joyful Unions is the best!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 11

George Cambell · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Rev. Mosley was wonderful! She is personable, professional and calming. Her ceremony choices are all so awesome that it was hard to choose the most perfect one for us. The ceremony was beautiful and she speaks beautifully. I highly recommend her services. George Cambell

Sent on 12/29/2018

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy to have been a part of your beautiful day. I truly enjoyed working with you and Susan to co-create your ceremony. Best wishes to you!

M Farrell · Married on 12/11/2018

Exceptional seasoned professional

Sally was exceptionally professional. Her communication was quick and to the point. No loose ends. She was helpful, accommodating, prompt and knowledgeable about the process. I am a very picky person and was cautious about this detail of the wedding, but I was pleasantly surprised at how simple this was. Sally even helped me with the vows as I wanted a combination of tradition and updated content to suit our situation. She also worked with the photographer making sure certain details were not left out. Hire Sally, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! I truly enjoyed co-creating your ceremony with you and assisting in any way. Thank you for sharing your lovely day!

Mia Seifert · Married on 11/30/2018

Sally was amazing!!!

She went above and beyond the call of duty. I had problems with my dress, making me over an hour late for own wedding. She patiently waited, telling me it was not a problem, as she knew how to entertain herself. I think her so much for her generosity of time and understanding, as she also arrived 45 minutes early. She speaks eloquently and are ceremony was beautiful. I can't recommend her enough! Everyone told us how beautiful the ceremony was, and i was overall very happy with everything.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed mingling with your friends and family. All went well after the little hiccup and was lovely. I am happy to have been a part of your special day.

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Highly recommended

Rev Sally Mosley is such amazing person. She was very professional yet kind and so helpful during our wedding. She was such a pleasure to have as our officiant and she felt like family by the end of it. Everybody complimented the ceremony and Sallys way of projecting it. We highly recommend her and so thankful to have met her.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

Such a fun time was had. I am so happy to have been part of your joyful day! Meeting both of you and your family was wonderful. I am looking forward to keeping in touch and watching your family grow.
  • Alexi

Alexi · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly Responsive and Helpful

Mike was incredibly helpful during the chaotic hour before the ceremony began! Can't begin to thank him enough for being an invaluable resource in our most precious time.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Preston Jones · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience!

Sally was fantastic for our wedding! She ran a great ceremony gave us great direction. Was there early helping us get everything ready! I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Niloshca Ortiz · Married on 10/14/2018

She did wonderful

She did great. she’s sweet, kind and is bilingual. Thank you so much for making my special day so amazing ❤️

Sent on 10/16/2018

Diana Marie Sanchez · Married on 10/07/2018

Fun & Relaxed

Rev. Sally was a pleasure to work with on our big day! She made the ceremony fun and made us feel relaxed. We couldnt have asked for kinder words.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Marvin · Married on 10/05/2018

She's amazing. Responsive and activate when I asked questions .

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 12

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Rev. Sally E. Mosley was very personable and FUN to be around. She was very timely, and did everything she could to honor the requests of the bride and groom (I am a parent of the bride). I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Reverend Sally was absolutely amazing. She was personable, she worked with me to figure out the best way to make the ceremony move seamlessly, and she kept me calm and collective when I would get stressed out. I felt comfortable with her and my family felt comfortable with her.

Sent on 09/29/2018

cesar · Married on 09/08/2018

I thought it was wonderful the way it was officiated. Reverend Sally E. Mosley was very tactful funny and charming.
    Would like to say as the father of the groom I was very pleased with all the arrangements of the wedding and venue. None was better than Rev. Sally E. Mosley's touch. Thanks so much! would highly recommend her anytime.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 13
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 14

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

Sally met with us to get to know us a bit and our style so that she could incorporate that into the ceremony. Her words and poem selections were beautiful. She was easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. The day of the wedding, she gave me some useful tips for when I walked down the aisle. I am BEYOND happy that we went with Sally for this service. She's a wonderful person and pretty freakin' awesome.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 15

Joe · Married on 08/18/2018

Sally Mosley was the officiant for my son's wedding this weekend and we were VERY happy with her. From our initial contact with her to the actual ceremony, she was very responsive, friendly and professional. Her words during the ceremony were beautiful and appropriate and definitely added to the specialness of the occasion. She is well spoken and her delivery is great. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Joyful Unions of San Antonio 16

Natalia · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Sally was wonderful to work with! My husband and I created a personalized ceremony along with a hand-fasting ceremony and she was very open with our ideas. She even had ideas of her own and provided us with examples of binding cords, she also offered to make the cord for us. She is very sweet and understanding, she definitely made finding a an officiant easy on us. We had messaged someone before her but received nothing back so about a month or so before our wedding we contacted her and she responded that day! She is extremely reliable and patient. We would even choose her to renew our vows later on down the line.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Joyful Unions of San Antonio's reply:

It was two months before the ceremony date that you contacted me and ample time to create that beautiful ceremony. I feel very joyful and joyous to have shared in your special day. Thank you for sharing your special day with me. I can't wait to see you again and perform a renewal ceremony for the both of you. I am already excited!