Joyful Bouquets Reviews

Joyful Bouquets 7
  • Morgan

Morgan Brown · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Truly Cares

Carole does an amazing job connecting with you from the first day that you meet her, to the day of the wedding. She answered my many emails, and made sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. The day of the wedding, I walked into our bridal suite and the first thing I noticed was how beautiful our flowers were. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the center pieces were as well. Carole cared on a personal level, beyond just doing her job. She wrote a sweet note with a good luck charm on my bouquet. Anything she can do to make your day everything you want it to be, she will do. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 8
    Joyful Bouquets 9

Julia · Married on 10/05/2019

Joyful Boquets was such a pleasure working with! She was very responsive and always happy. The flower arrangements were beautiful and exactly how I invinsioned. I highly recommend Joyful Boquets!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • chelsea129

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience, excellent value

Carole was simply the best. The flowers for the day were absolutely gorgeous, everything was better than I even imagined. Her prices are extremely affordable and she takes the time to meet with you and really get an understanding of what you would like. My sister is now using her for her wedding! I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 10
    Joyful Bouquets 11
    Joyful Bouquets 12
    Joyful Bouquets 13

Jenna Mcdevitt · Married on 07/12/2019

Made my vision come alive

I definitely recommend joyful bouquets for your wedding flowers! She made my vision come alive! I was super picky with what I wanted and she managed to perfect it. She made sure I got the flowers I wanted even though they were out of season. Not only did I love every bouquet she did her pricing knocked a lot of other florists out of the park! Great product for an awesome price! Thank you Carole for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 14
    Joyful Bouquets 15
    Joyful Bouquets 16
    Joyful Bouquets 17

Megan DiBartolo · Married on 06/15/2019

I love Joyful Bouquets!

I highly recommend working with Joyful Bouquets! The recommendation was made to us from my mom’s friend, so I emailed Carole and made an appointment to meet with her at her shop and talk about what I needed and my vision. For the first meeting I brought my mom with me and we were so impressed! Not only is Carole such a pleasure to work with she’s extremely knowledgeable and she made great recommendations. I don’t know too much about flowers but I had an idea of the look I wanted to achieve. She was able to show me photos of work she has done (I’m a visual person so this was so helpful) which helped me formulate what I was looking for. Not to mention her pricing was a great value especially for the quality of work she produces. She was very honest with her opinions and didn’t try to upsell me on anything, in fact she made some practical recommendations that were really such a help in the planning process. After several months we were at the point of firming up some discussions in our previous meeting and also making some tweaks. I had another meeting with her at her shop and brought my husband this time. We talked heavily about the boutonnieres and we were looking for something with a specific “merlot/wine” color. While this can be hard to find in flowers she recommended a burgundy Cala Lily and it was nothing short of PERFECT! Carole also set up most of my décor at the venue the day of the wedding. I tried not to be too overbearing as I am a commercial interior designer and produce construction documents all day long at my job—but in an attempt to make things easy for everyone I made quite a few drawings and diagrams of where things should go. She took some creative liberties which made everything even more perfect! She’s so professional and an all around great person! My husband and I so enjoyed working with her and highly recommend!!! 😊

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 23
    Joyful Bouquets 24
    Joyful Bouquets 25

Kelsey McDermott · Married on 06/08/2019

Joyful Bouquet, Gorgeous Flowers!!!

I am a very indecisive person and when I went to meet with Carol, she took the time to talk out every detail. She made sure that I got what I wanted and helped me get there. I went in wanting something basic and safe and ended up leaving there with a beautiful image of what I was going to get, including bold sunflowers and pops of color. When the flowers arrived at the hotel room I was smiling ear to ear. I had never seen a more beautiful arrangement. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Carol was easy to work with, professional and does a fabulous job!!

Joyful Bouquets 26
    Joyful Bouquets 27

Cabria Davis · Married on 06/03/2019

Carole was great!

Carole was great to work with and very professional. My wife and I were very, very pleased with the final product and it exceeded our expectations.

• Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Florist with Beautiful Creativity

I highly recommend Carole. Carole helped us with every detail and ensured that our flowers were exactly what we wanted. Carole and her helpers went above and beyond what was expected. Unexpectedly, Carole was not able to be there the day of our wedding which you can imagine concerned me greatly; however, to my surprise, her helpers did a beautiful job and did not miss a single detail!

I would highly recommend Joyful Bouquets!

Thank you Carole for making our flowers the hit of the wedding!

Chrissy Sirianni · Married on 05/11/2019

Recommended!

Centerpieces by Joyful Bouquets came as part of our caterer's package, and we also used them for our bouquets/boutonnieres. Carole was great to work with, and easy to communicate with. The bouquets were reasonably priced. I had some ideas of what I wanted for my bouquet, and she made some budget-friendly suggestions for the bridal party's bouquets. They all turned out great! For the centerpieces, I changed what I wanted pretty close to the wedding, and she was so accommodating and really nailed it! I had loose greenery with some flowers scattered around the tables, and she made it look beautiful and just like I wanted. I would recommend Carole!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful experience -- beautiful floral arrangements

It was a pleasure working with Carole. The flower arrangements were beautiful and fit the theme and venue perfectly. She helped to keep our cost lower by suggesting we have the arrangements from the outside ceremony space moved inside for the reception so we would not need to purchase separate flowers. We had several changes in the months leading up to the wedding and Carole made every change we requested without question. I would highly recommend Joyful Bouquets.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 28
    Joyful Bouquets 29
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sheets · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing work!

WOW! It was such a pleasure working with Carol and the flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. People are still talking about how gorgeous the flowers were and I can’t stop looking at the pictures. She always provided the best advice and guidance. We were truly blown away by how beautiful and amazing everything looked. We seriously couldn’t have asked for a better florist. I highly recommend

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 30
    Joyful Bouquets 31
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful!

Carole was so easy to work with. She really knows her stuff and helped make my wedding day so beautiful. She set up our tables and the arbor as well. She also put flowers in our cake. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 32
    Joyful Bouquets 33
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Experience

I was so impressed with my flowers for my wedding! They were simple and elegant. Carol is so easy to work with and kind. She really personalized the experience without providing pressure. She provided ideas of what I could do within my budget and I couldn’t be happier with the results!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Joyful Bouquets 34
    Joyful Bouquets 35
    Joyful Bouquets 36

Amanda · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

My fiance and I met with Carole to discuss pricing and what we wanted for our wedding. Carole was absolutely amazing! She took the time to sit down with us and go over all the details of what we have envisioned down to picking specific flowers! Joyful bouquets was by far the BEST pricing I could find and the quality was impeccable. I spoke to Carole many times before our wedding giving her updates whether the count of bridesmaids and groomsmen decreased or wanting to make changes in the bridal and maid of honor bouquets. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the 2-3sided floral arrangements for the church, bridal party bouquets, boutinere, and centerpieces. We are still talking about how beautiful the flowers are that are sitting on the dining room table in the vases the bouquets got delivered in and it's been 2 weeks!!! We can't thank Carole enough for her amazing work and we can't stress enough how much we recommend joyful bouquet! I have already started telling people we know getting married to check out joyful bouquet! If I could give 1 million star review I would! Thank you Carole for everything! My dreams came true!

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Tyneisha

Tyneisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Gorgeous and within our budget!

I can't say thank you enough to Carole and her team for the beautiful job they did on our ceremony space, my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.
    It was very difficult to find a florist that was willing to do only partial floral. A lot of florists in the area had a set minimum or else they would not work with you and that was not the case with Joyful Bouquets and I truly appreciated that. My only complaint is that I was a bit worried about my bouquet the morning of the wedding as it arrived to our hotel a bit later than we discussed. Overall they did a wonderful job however and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Victoria

Tori · Married on 09/16/2018

Absolutely Love Joyful Bouquets

I'm so glad that my husband and I chose Joyful Bouquets. Carole is an absolutely amazing florist. She was super helpful, and helped us chose the perfect arrangements and bouquets for our special day. Thank you so much for helping make our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 37
    Joyful Bouquets 38
    Joyful Bouquets 39

Joanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Sweet Carole helped us with all of our flower services. She's experienced, efficient and very responsive, We didn't worry about anything on our wedding day! Everything was delivered fresh, on time and well-packed as we discussed earlier! We love to work with her and her team! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 40
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful! Highly Recommend!

I could not be happier with the flowers provided by Joyful Bouquet. Carole works within your budget and creates such beautiful floral centerpieces and bouquets. Carole is also so kind and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to other brides!!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 41
    Joyful Bouquets 42
    Joyful Bouquets 43
    Joyful Bouquets 44
    Joyful Bouquets 45
  • Heather Joy

Heather · Married on 06/23/2018

Carole was amazing to work with, very professional and accommodating. The flowers were beautiful, couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 46

Dominique · Married on 06/16/2018

Carole at Joyful Bouquets was very easy to work with. I came to the consultation only knowing that I wanted pale pink roses with pops of burgundy in my bridal bouquet. She suggested filler flowers and specific burgundy flowers and made the whole process very easy for me. I didn't see a sample of my bouquet or my bridesmaids bouquets before the wedding but was VERY pleased by the final result the day of. She took my ideas and made them an artful reality. I also had requested that a pin, a photo of a loved one passed and my grandmothers rosary beads be incorporated in my cascading bouquet and they were beautifully represented. She took my requests gracefully and did her magic. Carole was also very prompt in dropping off the bouquets, dressing the church pews and meeting the men to give them their boutonnieres on the morning of the wedding. As well as driving to the bakery to provide them with fresh flowers for the wedding cake. All of the flowers she provided was more than I hoped for and the colors matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I highly recommend Joyful Bouquets.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 47
    Joyful Bouquets 48
    Joyful Bouquets 49

Kim · Married on 05/26/2018

I had no clue what I was looking for and Joyful Bouquets came up with beautiful flowers for our wedding with just my scattered thoughts! When the flowers were delivered i was speechless and everyone complimented them!!!! Perfect customer service too. This is a beyond 5 star buisness

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

Carole did an amazing job with my flowers. She went above and beyond! She was quick to answer emails and was proactive. Carole was able to work with my budget and give me exactly what I wanted. If you’re look for quality this is the place to go.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Joyful Bouquets 50
  • Laursn

Laursn · Married on 05/05/2018

Carole was WONDERFUL! I know nothing about flowers and she sat with me and helped me pick everything I wanted for as long as it took to get the look I dreamed of. Reasonably priced and kept in contact along the way. Everything turned out perfect and I couldn’t have been happier. I truely trusted her and I’m so glad I did. Couldn’t be more greatful of the job she did!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

Every flower piece was amazing! Very easy to work with and if changes had to be made it was not problem at all.

Sent on 06/12/2018

C · Married on 04/14/2018

I could not be happier with our choice of Joyful Bouquets Florist. The bride and groom both live out of state, so much of the decision making was done via phone. Carole was so patient and understanding and was so gracious with every appointment, phone call and email (including changes). She went above and beyond constantly. I felt like I was dealing with a friend, not a person we hired. The flowers were fresh and beautiful (actually lasting near 2 weeks after the wedding). Carole said her goal was to make sure the bride is happy, and she means it. When we arrived at the venue, there were extra flowers strewn around the venue. Carole said she had extra and just placed them about! I would recommend her to everyone. I also found her prices to be very reasonable!

Sent on 06/13/2018