Joy Photo and Video Reviews

Joy Photo and Video View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Siona F. Getting married on 02/12/2022

Great I would have them anytime I need a photographer

She was very great hoping she can do our wedding as well she was also very friendly

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Sonia! Your engagement photos are gorgeous and we cannot wait to capture your wedding!
  • Kali
    Kali W. Married on 11/30/2021

It was very fun and stress-free.

They were very fun and professional. I loved the shots, and the whole experience. I do wish we had a traditional picture with husband and wife standing side by side looking at the camera, but that would be my only complaint.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your review Kali! I'm sorry that you didn't have a photo of you and your husband both looking at the camera, but I am glad that you loved all of the other gorgeous shots! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 11/06/2021

Reece and Katelyn

Joy Photo and Video did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments! We couldn’t of asked for a better photo and video team! ❤️
  • Sierra
    Sierra P. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing, fun and enjoyable

We loved our videographer, he was very nice and accommodating. Our photographer was great, she got such amazing shots and was accommodating as well.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you had an amazing experience with your team. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Cilicia
    Cilicia T. Married on 10/15/2021

Engagement shoot

My experience with joy photo & video has been wonderful. From the beginning, they were all very helpful coming up with a package that fit our wedding needs. The first interaction with our photographer Jillian was amazing. She did such a wonderful job on our engagement shoot. She made us feel super comfortable and confident at our shoot. I’m looking forward to our wedding day even more now. I have no doubt the pictures and video will be beautiful.
  • Liviphilli
    Olivia P. Married on 10/02/2021

Great Team!

I found this company on Facebook and filled out the contact card on their site. Within 10 mins, Stacie reached out to me discuss my wants and needs for my wedding. Within an hour of talking to her, she had me sold! I’m excited to work with this group to capture my day!

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

We are so happy that Stacie took great care of you and you chose us for your wedding, it will be an honor to capture your day!
  • Michelle
    Michelle V. Married on 08/21/2021

Super friendly

They were super friendly and amazing at capturing our special moment. They truly focused on everything we asked them too. Only regret I had was hiring them for a longer period. Lol 😂 I hired them for 5 hours but wish I would have done all day thing.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Michelle! I'm so happy that you had a great experience with us!
  • Brittani
    Brittani K. Married on 07/23/2021

They were extremely professional and made me feel well taken care of! The amount of communication leading up to the wedding helped me feel at ease!

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you, Brittani, for this great review! We are so glad that we helped you feel at ease and you enjoyed working with us.
  • Chloe
    Chloe M. Married on 07/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing

"I booked with Joy only 3 weeks before my wedding and I was so impressed with how understanding and accommodating they were to help me make it all happen in that amount of time. They talked to me on the phone a lot and kept me in the loop about what was going on. Everything came together perfectly on wedding day and it couldn't have been better!"

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you had a great experience with us. Congratulations on your marriage!
    Mónica B. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

My photographer was Rochelle and the video was Christian and they both did an amazing job capturing video and phot for our wedding. They worked with us in regards to the amount of hours that we purchased. They did everything to accommodate our needs. Rochelle knew exactly how to pose us and cute actions to photograph. She also sent me a few pictures which she didn’t have to and they were all beautiful! I can’t wait to see the rest. I have nothing negative to say about Joy photo and video, I would recommend them in heart beat. Thank you guys again for making our wedding night unforgettable.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Wow Monica, thank you so much for this amazing review! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience with Rochelle and Christian. Congratulations and we are wishing you all the best!
  • Ama
    Ama L. Married on 06/10/2021

Great affordable answer to photo/video bundle

Joy photo and video provided me with quality affordable videography and photography service. The photographer I was assigned to did great at capturing our engagement session and give it the character I wanted, and she will also be shooting our wedding. I have not met my videographer in person yet but over zoom call he made me feel at ease on his ability to satisfy all of our video need. Communication with JOY photo has been good and in timely manner most of the time. They are here to please us!
  • Ariana
    Ariana G. Married on 05/31/2021

Experienced Team

I had my wedding In May and I loved the professionalism of this whole team. They were very quick on responding to any questions I had and were very friendly. The day of the wedding they helped us so much making sure they got all the photos I wanted and made sure we stayed on time. When we received our photos I was in love with what they captured and the quality. Would definitely recommend them to any of my friends or family.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Ariana! We couldn't be happier that you had a great experience with our team. Your photos are gorgeous, congratulations on your wedding!
    Jessica Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing experience

They definitely went above and beyond for us, they were even flexible and made it work during our rainy outdoor ceremony. They were always quick to respond and provided great ideas and feedback for poses. In our video they captured a really special moment between my husband and I, and the editing was amazing! Our photo and video was everything we expected and more.

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jessica! We are so happy that you love your photos and video! Congratulations!!
  • Nickole
    Nickole A. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely 💯 AMAZING

My photographer was McKenna and I cannot say enough good things about her! She went so above and beyond to help us on wedding day. She helped with my train, my shoes, and did all kinds of little things to help us! She even took a beautiful photo of one of my guests which I didn't expect, but it is so nice to have solo shots of my loved ones all dressed up for wedding day. I legitimately cannot choose a favorite photo because I love them all so much! I cannot recommend Joy Photo and Video enough, they exceeded my expectations in every way!

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day!
  • Nisha
    Nisha J. Married on 05/01/2021

Organized and quality work!

They helped me come with up with a timeline that also reminded me of everything else I needed for my wedding to go smoothly! Affordable price for both video and photography and the individuals who did my wedding we’re so friendly and professional! I had so much fun with our candid shoots! Would recommend to anyone!

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you had a great experience with Joy. Your photos are gorgeous!
  • Annie
    Annie L. Married on 07/11/2020

Well priced and professional

We had a wonderful experience with Joy! Our photographer was very professional and natural. I didn't want stiff formal portraits and I loved how they were spontaneous and creative with the poses and shots we got. I love all of the pictures so much I can't even choose a favorite! I especially love the photos of my husband and I with the sunset, they are just perfect. Working with them was easy from start to finish and they really helped me plan out how long to spend on each thing so I didn't have to worry about time. Joy exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Joy Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you, Annie, for this amazing review! Your sunset photos are so gorgeous and we are so glad you loved all the shots you got!