Journeys Reviews

Journeys 7
  • Mary

Matthew · Married on 09/21/2019

Kim is amazing!!!!

Kim was absolutely fantastic thru every step of the way planning where to go for our honeymoon!!! In the end we decided on a resort she herself had been to and after 2 days here I can say it's a DREAM!! Her fast response to all of my anxious questions made the process so easy, and we are thoroughly enjoying our week in Mexico at this moment!! Don't hesitate!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Journeys 8

Journeys's reply:

So happy you're enjoying Unico, as it's an AMAZING resort!!! Thank you for the great review and I loved helping you plan your honeymoon. Enjoy the rest of your time in Mexico and make sure you order the churros from room service. They're GREAT!

B Moseley · Married on 08/21/2019

Great experience, very professional and on top of everything would recommend them to anyone

To have Shannon McAfee plan my vacation was the best decision I made. Everything was well planned I had no hiccups while traveling. The resort was beautiful and I would recommend using her to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Journeys 15
    Journeys 16
    Journeys 17

Journeys's reply:

Thank you so much for booking with Journeys Inc. We truly appreciate your business and are thrilled that you had a great experience with Shannon McAfee.

Julie Turner · Married on 07/01/2019

Costa Rica, Tabacon Resort

Amazing experience in Costa Rica at Tobacon Resort. Everything went smoothly with all of our bookings, reservations and transportation and the communication with Kim Goldstein and Journeys Inc was fantastic. I trust Kim with recommendations on resorts and adventures while away and we were extremely pleased with everything we did. The resort was located in a convenient location, it was safe, clean and beautiful, the hot springs were incredible and the overall staff was very friendly and engaging. I would definitely go back. The only compliant I have is that I wasn't there longer.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Journeys's reply:

So glad you had a great experience at Tabacon in Costa Rica. It's truly one of my favorite resorts!! Thank you so much for trusting Journeys with your family vacations and I look forward to assisting you in the future.
  • Sean

Sean Bernstein · Married on 06/22/2019

Honeymoon of a LIFETIME!

I absolutely recommend Kim Goldstein for any help planning a trip, vacation, or your honeymoon! We recently returned from Secrets Maroma in Mexico and our experience was absolutely unparalleled. Kim was able to find us the perfect fit for our honeymoon—somehow managing to check every single one of our boxes.
    On our very first phone call with her, she was receptive and eager to learn exactly what we were hoping for out of our honeymoon. She very quickly sent us a list of various resorts and options to look over. Even when we were stumped on which to choose, she was always available to chat over the phone and help guide us through the ins-and-outs of each resort.

In addition to finding the perfect location for our honeymoon, Kim was fantastic in helping to set-up and organize our air transportation, ground transportation from the airport to the hotel, and made sure we were in the best hands once we reached our honeymoon. As sad as it was to leave Mexico, Kim’s organization and diligence made our experience checking-out and heading to the airport as smooth and relaxing as possible.

10/10, if you are looking to plan your next trip—give Kim Goldstein a call!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Journeys's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much and we loved helping you plan your fabulous honeymoon to Secrets Maroma in Mexico. It's such an amazing resort. Congrats on your marriage and we look forward to helping you again in the future!!

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Kim is amazing!

Kim helped us plan our our recent honeymoon and the experience was beyond amazing. She was very quick to respond to all emails, and did a great job at finding something within our budget and that met all of the specifications we had. We would HIGHLY recommend her/Journeys for any travel planning!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Journeys's reply:

So glad you had an amazing honeymoon to Sandals Ochi Beach in Jamaica! I loved helping you plan this dream trip and look forward to assisting you with many more down the road. Congratulations on your wedding!

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Can't wait to use Journeys again!

It was a pleasure working with Kim and Journeys. We wanted to find an all-inclusive resort that was perfect for our Honeymoon. Kim helped us select a resort and facilitated the process every step of the way. From checking in with us as we traveled, to ensuring we booked the best excursions, she made sure that our trip was truly unforgettable. She and her team are very professional and great to work with. We look forward to using her again when we plan our next trip!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Journeys's reply:

Thanks, Sarah! We enjoyed helping you plan your honeymoon to Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. Such an amazing destination!! Can't wait to help you again!

Chrystal Mcmullen · Married on 01/05/2019

Kim Goldstein at Journeys Inc

Our booking agent, Kim Goldstein at Journeys Inc, made our trip to Dominican Republic absolutely worry free. She took care of all the minor and major details from arranging car service to and from the airport to the resort, to dinner reservations and airline tickets. The hardest part of working with Kim was deciding which destination to choose of the many options she presented. After we made our decision, Kim took care of everything! All we had to do was show up at the airport. Thank you, Kim, for everything.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Journeys's reply:

Thank you, Chrystal! Journeys always loves helping to plan your incentive groups. So glad everyone had a great time at Sanctuary Cap Cana.

John Ludden · Married on 12/15/2018

Honeymoon to Hawaii

Kim put together THE best trip of my entire life! With wedding planning and work, the honeymoon admittedly was neglected. Having never used a travel agent before I had little expectations. Kim was patient and flexible in our planning. We changed plans several times and she was very fast to provide us new options and pricing that fit our budget. She put together a package that was extremely easy to understand and super convenient. Not only was the pre trip communication great, but she even checked in via email while on our trip. If you want to skip the stress of planning your trip, I highly recommend Journey’s.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Journeys 18
    Journeys 19
    Journeys 20
    Journeys 21
    Journeys 22

Journeys's reply:

So glad you enjoyed your fabulous honeymoon to HAWAII!!! I loved following along with your travels with all of your pictures. Can't wait to see where you go next. Congrats on your wedding!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Honeymoon Savior

Kim, our travel agent made booking easy... that being said, I travel for work often so booking travel isn’t complicated for me. The game changing moment for me was when we arrived on our honeymoon and the resort put us in an unfavorable room. I reached out to Kim by email and thanks to her incredible connections we were moved to the honeymoon suit of our dreams the next morning. Having someone on your side within these resorts is important! Thanks Kim for coming to our rescue. :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

Journeys's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much, Lauren! It was my pleasure to assist you and I'm glad you ended up in a FABULOUS suite!! Looking forward to assisting you with your 1st anniversary vacation.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2018

Definately recommend using!

Kim Goldstein with Journeys Inc. was our travel agent for our honeymoon. We met her at a wedding expo and were invited to smaller Sandals event where she gave us a lot of information on all of the different Sandals resorts we could visit. She was very helpful, informative, and quick to respond to emails. She did all of our booking for us- hotel, airplane, the service to be expedited through customs, our excursion, and our spa service. It was really nice having her do all of that for us because with planning our wedding it took the weight of it all off of shoulders for this one thing. She is also very helpful in making sure we were informed on how to get the extra butler service and honeymoon package and tip for traveling. And best of all- it's absolutely free to use her!!! I highly recommend working with Kim and we plan on using her the next time we plan on traveling.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Journeys's reply:

It was so great to plan this fabulous honeymoon for you and Adam to Sandals Ochi in Jamaica. Hoping to assist you again in the future with many other vacations. Congratulations on your marriage!!

Adam Marzullo · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing and very knowledgeable

We worked with Kim who was amazing! My wife and I had never been to sandals before and were not quite sure what location we wanted to go to and we talked with Kim and told her what we were looking for and she provided wonderful insight. With Kim's help we booked with sandals ochi and it was everything we were hoping for and imagining. Kim also made it incredibly easy to book our tours and experiences on and off the resort.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Journeys's reply:

So excited that Sandals Ochi was a perfect fit for your honeymoon! I'm so happy that you and Kimberly had a great time. Looking forward to hearing from you for future vacations! Thanks for booking with Journeys!
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 09/29/2018

Honeymoon Heaven

When we started thinking of where we wanted to go for our honeymoon, we had no idea what we were getting in to! I have never utilized a travel agent & from now on, I will ALWAYS reach out to Journeys Inc. Kim and her team worked diligently to ensure my wants/needs for a honeymoon destination were met while staying under budget. Even if you aren't sure exactly where you want to go or for how long, this incredible team takes your rough idea (or gives you their favorite suggestions) to craft your dream vacation. I gave Kim the idea we wanted to go somewhere warm over Thanksgiving and from there we combed through a few different ideas before settling on a Sandals resort in the Bahamas. It exceeded every expectation and I am relieved to know we planned this honeymoon with a travel agency - we would not have known how to do this on our own! They handle your reservations, flights, and most add-ons like spa services or excursions off the resort. It was refreshing to have someone so knowledgeable in the resorts (and who has been to many of the resorts she represents) to give you honest suggestions and opinions in planning a care-free honeymoon. Journeys did an excellent job keeping us in the know with any flight adjustments (and you know that's a headache in itself to track).

Sent on 12/07/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Allyson! Loved helping to guide you through the honeymoon process for Sandals Emerald Bay. Can't wait to see where your next journey will be!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/15/2018

Kim and her team at Journeys were amazing to work with. Kim helped my husband and I plan our destination wedding and we couldn't have been happier. I initially began my search with another company and they dropped the ball and I didn't feel supported, but just by casual conversation with an old colleague, she put in in touch with Kim and we didn't look back. Kim was very responsive and accommodating to our needs. She walked us through the whole process of choosing our resort to helping our guests with booking their accommodation to even stepping in on multiple occasions when we had challenges with planning our wedding. She saved the day on multiple occasions! Unfortunately, a hurricane threatened our travel out of NC and she was able to accommodate a few of our guests who had to fly into Mexico early. When we arrived in Mexico, we were greeted by the Lomas Transporation Company and we all received welcome bags from Journeys which was very nice and thoughtful! Unico, the resort that she recommended was absolutely out of this world fabulous!! I'm not sure how she'll top this one with our group but we will definitely be planning future trips through Journeys! Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thank you so much Jacqueline!! I'm going to miss not working with you and Damon on a regular basis. So glad you loved Unico and your excellent service by Lomas Travel!! Can't wait to help you plan your next big group event. Congratulations on your wedding!!!

LaKeisha · Married on 09/01/2018

Planning our honeymoon was my first time using a travel agent, but Kim Goldstein with Journeys Inc. made the process so easy! I told her what we were looking for and she presented us with several amazing options. She was always responsive and knowledgeable about the resorts. She arranged everything including the resort, airfare and ground transportation. I will definitely be using Journeys Inc. again

Sent on 09/18/2018

Journeys's reply:

So happy you enjoyed your honeymoon to Unico!! We're so glad you loved it there and look forward to hearing from you in the future. =)

Christina · Married on 07/14/2018

Kim Goldstein with Journeys Inc. was such a great choice when it came to planning our honeymoon! I met Kim while at the Richmond Weddings Show and loved how enthusiastic and excited she was for us to plan our honeymoon. We reached out to her 7-8 months before our wedding and we are so happy we did. She did not cost us a thing and I kept thinking to myself, "Where's the catch?!" but to my great delight there never was one! We knew we wanted to book a Sandals Resort and Kim helped us find the one that would be just right for our honeymoon. We selected Sandals South Coast in Jamaica and it was absolutely perfect. She booked our room, our flight, and even arranged our "extras" (a private candlelight dinner on the water and a ziplining/waterfall excursion!) for us. A few days before the wedding, Kim called to check in and make sure we had everything we'd need for a great trip. She was so knowledgeable about the resort and gave helpful tips on what to do when we arrived. I appreciated her reminders because I tend to be a nervous flier and that was only heightened by all the excitement from the wedding. We had a very easy flight to Jamaica and were spoiled rotten by special treats our whole honeymoon. Kim even had a plate of yummies sent up to our room with a nice note :) She made sure to reach out to us after our return home to make sure everything we had safe travels and made sure everything had been to our liking. The trip could not have been any more special and we are already talking about going back! When we do, we will of course be booking through Kim. My own mom is making plans for an anniversary trip for her and my father and she has already asked for Kim's contact information too! Kim and her team are excellent at what they do and brought ease and excitement to our planning process. You will not regret booking through Journeys Inc.!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Journeys's reply:

WOW! So happy to hear about your fabulous honeymoon to Sandals South Coast!! You were so much fun to work with and I can't wait to help you with your next adventure. =)

Tyler Leclair · Married on 06/28/2018

Incredible Travel Company

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Journeys Inc and Kim Goldstein as our travel agent. She did such an amazing job helping us find the resort we ultimately decided on. She made travel an absolute breeze. The checklists they supply to you makes everything super easy. They remind you multiple times what you will need. Kim's suggestions on what to pack were spot on. We had the absolute time of our life in Grenada and I seriously doubt we could have planned this honeymoon without Kim Goldstein! Thank You!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Journeys's reply:

Planning your honeymoon at Sandals Grenada was my pleasure! Thanks so much for trusting Journeys and booking again with me. I look forward to helping you on many future vacations. =)

Thomas Rector · Married on 06/23/2018

Easy to work with and great communication!

We planned our honeymoon with Kim Goldstein, her and her assistant did an amazing job making sure we were all set and ready to go. We didn't do anything besides show up! She is an amazing person and VERY thorough. We will book with her again, no doubt!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Journeys's reply:

So happy you enjoyed Sandals South Coast for your honeymoon. Loved helping you plan each and every detail of the trip & I can't wait to hear from you again!!

Anna · Married on 06/09/2018

We thought Kim did a wonderful job making sure that everything for our honeymoon to Jamaica went as planned. She took the stress of planning a honeymoon away and gave us time to focus on making sure our wedding day ran smoothly!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thanks Anna! So happy that you and Jason were able to start your first few days as a married couple at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica! I know you loved it there and look forward to helping you plan your next Sandals vacation!! Congratulations on your marriage!!

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

Kim put together an amazing Honeymoon for my wife and I. From air fare to accommodations and ground-travel to tips and tricks everything was laid out for us so we could relax after the stress of the wedding! You've planned enough already, leave this to Kim!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thank you, Alex! So happy that you enjoyed your honeymoon at Secrets Cap Cana!! Congratulations on your marriage and I hope to hear from you again soon!!

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved working with Kim and the Journey's travel agency. We had the best experience at Sandals Montego Bay and the club level room and additional services were so great! Kim had everything ready for us well in advance and we did not have to worry about anything. We look forward to using Journeys Inc. services in the future!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Journeys 23
    Journeys 24
    Journeys 25

Journeys's reply:

So glad you enjoy Sandals Montego Bay! It's the perfect honeymoon destination. Thank you for booking with Journeys and I can't wait to assist you again with future travel. Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Kim Goldstein of Journeys was the reason we had a perfect honeymoon in Maui!! She was flexible, provided many options, and also helped me every step of the way!! We got wonderful deals and had the trip of a lifetime all becuaee of her!! We can’t thank Kim enough, and now as our family of two becomes three I know we will be using her for all our family travels each year!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! It was such a pleasure to help you plan your dream honeymoon to Hawaii!!

Shelley · Married on 01/09/2018

Very good experience. Great travel agent and I will definitely use again and refer.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Journeys's reply:

Thanks, Shelley and I hope to work with you again soon!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Having someone handle the planning and flight changes for you is invaluable for your honeymoon. My brain just did not have room for it! I didn't even think about it until Kim called me a few days after the wedding to ask if I had any questions and we had an amazing time at Sandals Ochi!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Journeys's reply:

So glad you had a great time at Sandals Ochi, Jessica! I can't wait to see where you go on your next vacation!! =)

Jenny · Married on 12/05/2017

We had a fabulous 25th anniversary trip thanks to Kim Goldstein at Journeys, Inc. She recommended the Sandals resort on Grenada. Grenada was not the first Caribbean island that came to my mind when planning our trip, but Kim highly recommended it. What I love about Kim is that she has personally visited these resorts, and therefore, I trust her opinion. I feel she is more reliable than just relying on online reviews. We felt like royalty at La Source - the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. The food and drinks were delicious and plentiful. The view was breathtaking. I can't remember the last time I had such a relaxing vacation! We will be using Journeys to book our future trips.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Journeys's reply:

Thank you, Jenny! It's always a pleasure to assist you with your vacations! I'm so glad you loved Sandals LaSource Grenada as much as I did!!

Clare · Married on 11/18/2017

Kim was absolutely wonderful. I'm a very nervous and inexperienced traveller and she answered any and all questions I had prior to and during my honeymoon. We had a very minor issue on the last day of our trip and Kim took care of it for us immediately. I highly recommend her and Journeys!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Journeys's reply:

Clare it was such a pleasure to assist you in planning this fabulous honeymoon. I hope it was a great way to start of your marriage. I'm looking forward to helping you plan many more vacations in the future.