Journey Pacific Reviews

18 | Los Alamos, NM

18 Reviews for Journey Pacific

18 Journey Pacific Reviews

We used Emma at Journey Pacific for our honeymoon to Fiji. We can't say enough about our great experience with her and this agency. We were not sure where to go between places such as Fiji, Bora Bora, and other Pacific islands. Emma spent every day for a week taking me through the details of each place before we finally decided on Fiji. Emma then spent two weeks with us going through what we were looking for, reviewing each resort, calling and emailing each resort to check on availability and prices, before we finally settled on Royal Davui.

Emma was very knowledgeable about Fiji and the travel process. She was also very responsive in that she always promptly returned my phone calls or emails. Once the trip got close she was in daily contact about what to do, what to pack, flights, etc.

We were thrilled with Journey Pacific and would recommend them to anyone looking to travel to the South Pacific.

peter · Married on 08/01/2012

Spares no effort to find the best place and the best price- service continues until we get home-ie if there is a problem with a connection foe example Colette normally has it fixed before I even know about it !! She is the best and can give you this service and it won't cost you anymore if you had done all the work yourself on the internet(probably will end up costing you less going through her !!)

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2012

We worked with Colette from Journey Pacific to plan our honeymoon to Fiji, and if we were to do the whole thing over again, we wouldn't change anything! When we first reached out to Journey Pacific, Colette got back to us very quickly. She spent time talking with us about exactly what we were looking for and came back with several options within our budget. Everything went off without a hitch while on our trip, and we had a great time. Thank you, Colette!

Jeff · Married on 06/17/2012

We had an amazing honeymoon, in a place neither of us had ever traveled to, or heard much about. Colette's vast knowledge of the area, and the resorts was instrumental in our enjoying the trip as much as we did. Everything was really a breeze with Journey Pacific, and there was a lot of logistics involved! The only snags were out of their control as not many economical carriers fly to that location. We did not love Air Pacific, but from what I understand it is on the up and up with new management and new planes coming soon-

The recommendations, not worrying about the logistics of flying 5000 miles to two islands, a van ride, and a boat ride to get to our awesome location, and the professionalism in which Colette operated are the main, of many, reasons I'd refer family and friends to her anyday!

Thanks!!

Keith · Married on 09/16/2011

Colette with Journey Pacific listened to what we were looking for in a Honeymoon and presented us with several options within our budget. She helped up customize the trip for our desired activities. It was helpful that she had personal knowledge of the area which helped tremendously in planning for our trip. It was perfect Honeymoon, my wife and I will share those memories for the rest of our life! Thank you!!!

I've worked with Emma from Journey Pacific for my honeymoon travel plans. She was very responsive and accommodating. We didn't buy travel insurance and had to change our honeymoon 3 times. She made it happen without breaking our account. I would definitely use them again for traveling to the South Pacific.

We used Journey Pacific to book our Tahitian honeymoon in May 2011. We worked with Colette and another associate to confirm reservations, etc. Both were professional, extremely knowledgeable, and gave us the best deal on the trip. I know this because I solicited about 10 different services trying to get the most for our money and Journey Pacific was the best all-around.

Our honeymoon was absolutely perfect, and I know this had a lot to do with Journey Pacific planning the best trip possible to Moorea.

lena · event on: 11/19/2011

We had an amazing trip to New Zealand. Collette made all arrangement for transportation, hotels/ we had 5 places around the country to stay, all tours all arranged so smoothly, no any even small mistakes. if you are planning to take trip to New Zealand call to Collette first. Believe me it worth it for 100 %.Lena.

Susan · event on: 08/23/2012

Wonderful working with this company. They are the ultimate professionals, but also exude a warmth, personality and caring for their clients.

Jenny · event on: 03/08/2012

Colette was awesome!!! We had a fantastic trip. Fiji is the best vacation we've ever been on and we would go tomorrow. If our review gets us free flights just let us know and we'll call our friends and get another trip scheduled next month. Thank you so much for all your help.

• User2630265 · event on: 02/28/2012

Easy to work with. We wanted to change our hotel about a month before we left, and she was able to make new arrangements. Thank you

Jim · event on: 04/29/2012

My wife and I spent 3 days in Fiji at the beginning of my 7-week "retirement" vacation and 7 days in Fiji at the end. Colette handled all the travel arrangements for both, including flights, hotels, helicopter rides, greetings, etc. She was fantastic. From the first discussion with her, it was obvious "she knows Fiji". Once we told her what we wanted, she provided hotel recommendations for both the 3 days and the 7 days, then helped us make the decision. If you are traveling to Fiji, I would definitely use her to make the arrangements. Our 7-day stay in Likuliku was incredible.

Trisha · event on: 08/21/2011

Collette booked a trip to New Zealand for us. She gave excellent advice and maintained great flexibility - considering we kept changing our itinerary. She helped us do everything from trip planning to bookings. Our trip went off without a single hitch. Most of all, she was extremely friendly and helpful. It felt like talking to a friend, rather than a travel agent!

Overall wonderful experice and the best honeymoon we could have imagined. Already wanting to use JP for our next trip (really wanting to go to New Zealand!!)

Christine · Married on 08/06/2011

I wanted an exotic honeymoon location and decided on the South Pacific. I did searches and tried to build my own itinerary, but found it easier and better to go with a travel agent. I found Journey Pacific online, called them and they were extremely helpful.

I worked with both Emma and Colette, but mainly Emma. Based on the length of travel I wanted and the budget I had, Emma helped me build a two week itinerary. She even suggested I split the honeymoon at two different resorts in two different areas so I could get different feels of staying at a resort on the mainland and on a smaller island. This worked out perfect as I would have gotten tired staying at the same resort for two weeks.

What is nice about these ladies is that they have actually been to the resorts, so they can tell you what to expect. Also, they were able to help me pick out excursions like shark diving, a sunset cruise, discover fiji tour, couples massage, etc. These ladies answered all my questions and more. The honeymoon turned out great. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely use them again.

3.5

Trip was very nice. Emma was very helpful.

Kiera · Married on 02/29/2016

I was given Robin's information from my wedding planner and started planning our honeymoon in Hawaii. Robin was very friendly and knowledgeable about Hawaii and resorts there. She booked up flights, rental cars, and rooms in Maui and Oahu. We stayed at the Maui Eldorado and it was very nice! In Oahu we stayed at the Park Shore Waikiki that had a fantastic view of Waikiki Beach from our balcony. I loved my whole honeymoon. We talked on the phone a few times, but did most of the planning by email. I haven't ever booked with a travel agent before so I was skeptical, but Journey Pacific didn't charge me anything for their services (my wedding planner says they get paid by the airlines and hotels they book with). I also looked up the flight, hotel, and rental car separately and it was more expensive to do it on my own. They saved me a couple hundred bucks and their package included travel insurance as well. The flights we had were great too. We only had one 45 minute layover and the return flight was nonstop. Amazing!

• User2612935 · event on: 06/09/2012