Joshua's Limousine Service Reviews

29 | Gales Ferry, CT

29 Reviews for Joshua's Limousine Service

Veronica Pacheco · Married on 11/02/2019

Comfortable and fun ride!

We booked Joshua's Limousine 2 weeks before our wedding and let me tell you they were awesome to work with. Luckily they were available on our wedding date. Our driver was so so so nice and funny. He fit the part and fit in with our personalities so well. He was highly accommodating, picking up my husband at his parents and bringing him to the church, then picked up myself to bring me to the church, brought us to multiple locations for photos and drove an hour away from our ceremony to our reception venue. All around I couldn't say enough good things about Joshua's Limousine.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Griswold · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

This company was wonderful to work with! Pricing was more than fair and the party bus was so much fun! It was clean and seating was comfortable. Our driver was exceptional too. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Elsie

Elsie · Married on 06/29/2019

Great service

The Limo arrived on time, was very clean and the driver was very friendly, professional, and courteous.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Kaila

Kaila · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Experience!

Mike my limo driver for our wedding was truly top notch! Not only was he early so we could get some great limo shots he also made sure the coast was clear when we arrived to venue to be sure almost no one saw me getting out! I can’t wait to use their services again!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Larry Walker · Married on 03/02/2019

chauffeur Saves the Day

This limousine company came through in the clutch for me and my wife and I have to reach out and tell everyone.

We scheduled 4 cars to carry our wedding party and a few VIP guests to and from the venue of the wedding to the reception. My uncle has a van that in which he carried 8 out of town guests from the hotel to the venue. Unfortunately, the water pump went out which he discovered as he went to crank it up and get the van warm for our guests.

One of the chauffeurs noticed what was going on and without hesitating called the home office and had a sprinter bus come to carry the guests left without a ride. The chauffeur was incredible during the entire day and he saved us from what would have been a terrible experience.

I hope the executives at Joshua's read this and give their chauffeurs a well deserved pat on the back.

I'll will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in this neck of the woods.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Sara · Married on 10/28/2016

We used Joshua Limousine for transportation to and from our outdoor wedding ceremony at Stonington point and stopped for photos along the way. Our driver was very professional and accommodating, and the limo was stocked with snacks, water and champagne. The ladies at the office who coordinated my reservation were so sweet and provided a personalized experience. Fantastic quality with a great price.

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • MysticBride1016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I got married October of 2016 and after this whole thing, we went through the vendors and had left reviews for each. To be completely honest, most were good to great, but some definitely had a few things they just didn't follow through on, or didn't meet our hopes. This brought the drama and stress to the event as they needed constant attention. Definitely not something you need or want to be doing the day of your wedding. Joshua's was COMPLETELY opposite. They followed through on everything they said they would, they always offered to cater to our needs, and they were quiet! By quiet, I mean that they were almost overlooked because they didn't once need any extra explanation, hand holding or corrections. The drivers were amazing, and the management just made sure things were 100%. If you need drivers, hire these guys so they can take this stress off our shoulders and you can concentrate on the other vendors that don't quite rise to the same level!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Robin · Married on 09/23/2016

Joshua's was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. We used 2 white stretch limos for a very reasonable price. The limos were clean and the drivers were very professional, arriving early to pick us up. We would definitely recommend Joshua's.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Krista · Married on 05/13/2016

We were in a pickle about 3 weeks before our wedding when another company fell through. I gave Joshua's a call and they were GREAT! ... It was prom season so they had limited options ( my own fault) but Stephanie worked with me and was able to book me exactly what I needed. The day of, the bridal party's limo arrived with a red carpet and umbrellas! Our driver was great and they even had a bride and groom bear for the flower girl and ring bearer to play with! They were EARLY, PROFESSIONAL, PREPARED, and RESPONSIVE. I highly recommend Joshua's Limousine for anyone looking for quality service at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/01/2016

We decided last minute that we wanted a limo just to bring the guys from the hotel to the venue (the girls were already at the venue) and take a quick ride around after the ceremony to escape for a few minutes. Therefore, we didn't need much time at all. Joshua's was great to work with. They didn't give us a hard time about the short notice and were completely accommodating to our needs. Our driver was so great and friendly. Thank you Joshua's!

Sent on 03/11/2016

The chauffeur was professional. He helped me in and out of the trolley with my big huge dress. He was very patient. Well worth the money!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Joshua limosine saved me. Thanks to Miguel and Gary.

Sent on 04/24/2013

krysta · Married on 07/11/2010

A great company to work with, they are a great deal for the quailty of service you recieve

Sent on 07/28/2010

Had some initial problems, but they made things right

Sent on 11/10/2014

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

We used Joshua's for our wedding and honestly the company was so nice to work with. After needing to change our pickup locations the week of the wedding due to weather they were more they easy to work with and even offered some suggestions. The man who drove us on the day of couldn't have been nicer!! He went above and beyond what I would have expected.. I would hands down refer to Joshuas!!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Limo/Shuttle service

We were looking to book a shuttle service for my bridal party as well as about 100 guest from our hotel to the reception venue. The staff at Joshua Limousine services were very prompt to answer and very helpful with any questions we had!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Joshua’s Limousine provided transportation for my family to and from my wedding in April. Amy was our point of contact and she was amazing at getting us information quickly and answering all of our questions. She was even able to get us a discount after getting additional information about our event - we definitely felt like Joshua’s was working to build a relationship with us and were very appreciative of that. The limos were beautiful, arrived on time and the drivers were professional and courteous! One of our drivers even stopped to help a guest who was having car trouble in the parking lot. They went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly. Joshua’s was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Katrina · Married on 09/10/2011

Great service at a great rate. We had to make numerous changes and they were very accommodating. Had to follow up multiple times to make sure we had a copy of the contract but all went as planned on the wedding day

Sent on 01/09/2012

Tanya · Married on 08/06/2011

3.5

Nice limo. The driver could have been dressed better for a wedding. A little late picking us up. Overall good value.

Sent on 10/16/2011

3.6
      3.0

We dealt with three different chauffeurs and I was not happy with the guy who drove me to my ceremony. He stressed me out right before I was suppose to walk down the aisle. They do arrive on time though.

Sent on 02/13/2013

3.5

When beginning my search for a limo for my wedding, I contacted Joshua's through email to find out about pricing. It took about 3 weeks to hear back from them. When I finally was able to contact them on the phone things were much smoother and the woman I scheduled with was very nice. On the day of the wedding, the driver arrived early and was very pleasant. The worst problem was the it was SO HOT in the limo. The controls in the back did not work for us and we could only communicate with the driver by knocking on the privacy window when we needed her. She was very polite and tried to help but whatever she tried didn't seem to work. My bridesmaids and I were so hot and sweaty by the time we reached our destination.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Michael · Married on 09/15/2013

2.8
      3.0

I used Joshua's for our wedding this past month.

The reservation process was unfortunately a significant hassle, and it's disappointing to read other recent reviews that I may not have been the only one. Though I booked it fairly quickly, it took several phone calls and a threat to cancel before they would email me a copy of the reservation. Come to find out, they had my email address incorrectly spelled AND I finally got them to concede they had received bounce back messages ... but apparently didn't consider that a problem. Not great first impression, but finally got someone at their office to rectify.

On day of, everything was reasonably fine, though I still feel as though there could have been more trips made for the time reserved. I couldn't find them initially at the hotel for the pickup, but they were parked at a side entrance that I wasn't aware of, and I located them after calling. The driver was very nice, and the shuttle bus provided was also nice and very comfortable as expected.

While they did apologize and eventually rectify the situation with the reservation, for the length of time and extent to which it took to resolve, it's hard to escape that bad taste in my mouth.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Matthew · Married on 09/18/2010

1.8
      1.0

No company is 100% bad, although they come close. I will give them credit for arriving on time. Everything else was terrible. At destination, multiple new charges were added to the bill requiring us to wait at the car and sign documents. This is after we were guaranteed flat rate service for the ride we booked. Calling them revealed that this is standard practice. So much for the low rates. Spend a little more and book a better company it will cost you less.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Laura · Married on 11/20/2010

1.4
      1.5
      0.5
      0.5

Disregard the quote, it will cost more. They will surprise you with the charge at your wedding. They figure at that point you have no choice, and they are right. Avoid this company at any cost! Calls afterward are ignored, this is the worst customer service I have every experienced. Never have had problems like this with any limo service I have used in the past. I only tried them because they quoted such low rates. What a mistake!

Sent on 12/28/2010

0.0
      0.0
      1.0

I am not happy with Joshua's Limousine. My wedding took place in June, during the height of Prom season. First off, Joshua's OKed our wedding day schedule, then figured out that they had double booked us with a prom. Our schedule needed to be adjusted. Our ceremony did not begin until 4:30, but our guests had to be picked up from the hotel by 3pm. While this was not a huge deal, it was still a bit of an inconvenience.

Now for the worst part. We had guests traveling from all over the country and part of the plan was to provide their transportation to and from the wedding. Also, we had an open bar and wanted to ensure that everybody made it back to the hotel safely. The Marriott was not a cheap hotel, but free transportation was hopefully an incentive for people to book a room. That being said, I cannot even believe what happened next.

We were supposed to have two shuttles back to the hotel...one at 10pm (for older guests) and one at 11pm for the rest of our guests. THE SHUTTLES NEVER SHOWED UP!! Our elderly guests were waiting outside for over an hour. I am absolutely DISGUSTED by this unprofessional behavior and the fact that my grandparents were stranded outside waiting. Unfortunately, this was unknown to me at the time and by 11pm, everybody was still there, waiting. At 11:30 after our planner called Joshua's a 24 person shuttle finally showed up. The only problem here was that IT COULDN'T FIT EVERYONE. We were supposed to have a 50 person school bus show up, but they sent a small shuttle instead. In what world does this make sense? People ended up driving home and shuttling people back and fourth to the hotel, instead of Joshua's. Our wedding was perfect in every other aspect EXCEPT for the Joshua's disaster. I'm not sure how often this happens with Joshua's but if you are a bride, take my advice and try to avoid the possibility of this happening. I was embarrassed and very disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2013