Joshua Fernandez Photography Reviews

Joshua Fernandez Photography 6
Joshua Fernandez Photography 7

Alex Pawvathil · Married on 01/09/2019

Great photographer!

Josh was an excellent photographer. He was extremely personable from the start. Josh takes time to really get to know his clients before the photo shoot and really takes an extra effort to make their vision a reality. He made me and my fiancee feel very comfortable during the session and the pictures turned out great!

Thank You Josh!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Ry H · Married on 01/07/2019

He is the best!

He is incredibly kind, friendly and professional! We were nervous going into photoshoot but he made the whole shoot relaxed and fun. From our first communications over emails, he replied in minutes, and explained and answred all questions i had. Can’t wait to work with him in the future again! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Cait · Married on 12/31/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer who was flexible, fit our needs, complemented our personalities, and encouraged us in just the right way to take some fantastic pictures. He takes a genuine interest in his subjects, and was a joy to work with. Seriously, worth every penny.

Sent on 12/10/2017
  • O

Olga Rodionova · Married on 12/31/2018

Easy and laid back

Joshua was extremely easy to work with. He was not pushy and let you do what you were comfortable doing by slightly guiding you in the direction of the perfect shot. We felt he had unique style and point of view.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Allen · Married on 12/23/2018

An eye for intimacy

Josh has a way of making himself an invisible part of the process and capturing the the intimate moments. He "sees" that shot that we had in our head and making it a lasting memory. We were lucky to have him be a part of this special time in our lives. With little direction and lots of detail to the final outcome, we could not have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Phillip R. Pittinger-Dunham · Married on 12/23/2018

Photography that makes you feel

Anyone can snap a photo and capture a moment in time. It takes an artist to snap a photo and capture the emotion. Josh is a true artist. Every time I look at the work he did for us those moments come alive and I can feel what was in my mind and how happy I was.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Y

Yalda · Married on 12/22/2018

Professional and experienced

Joshua made our experience pleasant with great direction that came through in our photos.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Christian Cosans · Married on 12/22/2018

Hire Josh!

Josh exceeded my expectations for capturing my surprise proposal. The pictures were simply stunning! Josh went above and beyond to coordinate with my sisters on ensuring the proposal would go smoothly. During our photoshoot, he made us feel comfortable and it felt as though we were with a friend rather than a hired photographer. I highly recommend Josh!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Nathan Kreps · Married on 12/09/2018

Outstanding experience with Joshua

Joshua is an excellent photographer, and he backed up his outstanding professionalism and friendliness with a remarkable eye for finding and capturing the special (and sometimes unexpected!) family moments that we will especially treasure. His composition is exceptional, and he knows how to draw the best out of people.
    We were thrilled to have worked with him and would do so again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amy Kreps · Married on 12/08/2018

Family Portrait

Joshua is wonderful. His style is very low-key and he put my family at ease right away, which was great in general and made for excellent photos, especially of our 1-year-old! He suggested what turned out to be the perfect location for our photo shoot, was very flexible and professional with respect to unexpected scheduling changes, and lightning fast when turning around proofs. I would highly recommend him and will look forward to working with him again when we do another set of family portraits!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Zubricki · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Photographer!

I met Josh a couple years ago and learned he was a photographer. I became so intrigued with his work that I wanted to do a fun shoot with him. It wasn't until a couple years later we finally did one. It was so fun, easy going, and he made us feel really comfortable. We found out we were moving and wanted to do some sort of a good bye shoot at our favorite locations. He was up for it immediately. It was an extremely cold day for a shoot and he offered to reschedule or shoot at another location. With the move coming up so quickly and holiday events on every weekend, it was the only day we could do it. He was down for whatever we needed to get it done and he did. He shot everything we were looking for. The location, the poses, and most importantly the realness of us as a couple. Even in a frozen tundra weather. Perfection.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Awesta · Married on 12/06/2018

Fantastic photographer !

Joshua’s work is amazing and working with him was a great experience. Photos can sometimes be awkward, but he made us feel very comfortable by telling us exactly where to look. We felt relaxed and enjoyed the experience. His prices are great and I highly recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Matthew Gardner · Married on 12/06/2018

Unique & Original

If you are looking for something unique and original. Josh is the one! His skill set is a gift and you won't find it anywhere else!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Allen Santos · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing Photographer/Artist

Joshua is an amazing artist. He does excellent work it was a pleasure to have him as my photographer.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gopika Spaenle · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent photographer - highly recommend

I just completed my photo session with Josh Fernandez and am thrilled by the photos. Josh is very professional and has a calm, caring, thoughtful approach to taking our photos; he provides some direction but is incredibly flexible and listened carefully to our requests and ideas. The resulting images were high quality, modern yet classic and seem timeless. I would certainly recommend Josh to anyone considering him for a wedding photo session. I have been so impressed by both him and his work!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Gerald Dayrit · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experince! An Expert on his field.

I felt relaxed during the photo session, he guided us very well, explained the process and concept of the shoot, and he also considered our personal preferences. He took pics of me in angles and poses I always thought I don’t look good, but they came out amazing! I highly recommend Joshua!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kaya Singh · Married on 11/06/2018

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience. Joshua was professional, thorough and patient during the entire process. His sense of esthetics and focus on capturing the natural emotions is what we were impressed by. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/06/2018

sheela venkatesan · Married on 11/05/2018

Hands down.....#1 Photographer IN DMV!!!

Josh was hands down the best photographer we have worked with and he is the only photographer we plan to work with in the future. He was polite, professional and knew exactly how to make us comfortable to capture artistic, simply beautiful photos. Don't waste your time trying out other photographers. We learned the hard way but now he is our go to and simply THE BEST!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

chapy venkatesan · Married on 11/05/2018

A+ photographer!!

Joshua is an incredibly skilled photographer and knows exactly how to capture beautiful, high quality photos. His service was so exceptional from start to finish. He is professional, stays in touch, on time & delivers amazing quality photos. A+ experience from start to finish!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mya Venkatesan · Married on 11/05/2018

Hand down BEST Photographer!!!!

One session with Josh and you will see why he will be your first and last choice in a photographer. He is so talented and has such a great eye for capturing the best in people and their surroundings. He is truly the best and I cannot wait to use his services again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

kush venkatesan · Married on 11/05/2018

Top photographer

I loved every part of our experience with Josh. From the first contact via email he was very responsive and professional, the meeting day of and the quality of his work. High quality photography and a 1 stop shop if you are in the market for a photographer for any of your needs.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kate Pansini · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

My daughter and I were extremely happy with Josh from start to finish. He was flexible in date, times and location of our shoot. We were at ease from the beginning and had a great time. I'd definitely use Josh again and will be recommending him to my friends!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • F

Faith Benson · Married on 11/03/2018

One of a kind

Josh was an exceptional photographer. I'd use him again at any of my events. He made everyone feel at ease and we had a great time in front of the camera!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Joanna Graham · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent & Highly Professional

We hired Josh to take headshots of our teenage daughter. He took time to speak with both me (mom) and my daughter to get a good sense of what we were looking for; when we showed up for the shoot, he was able to really run with it. The outcome was perfect: natural & elegant and he really captured her quiet but happy demeanor. He was an absolute pleasure to work with!! We had to reschedule once due to weather; he was incredibly professional and flexible about making sure our timing/lighting/everything was set before confirming the shoot. Would highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Swapan Chauhan · Married on 11/02/2018

Friendly responsive professional

Josh is very friendly and understood the kind of pictures we like and wanted. Extremely responsive from day one- he made is so easy to arrange everything. He helped us select the right locations. It was very organic & spontaneous and we can could not have been happier with the outcome. This is coming from someone who has always had trouble posing in front of a camera. Absolutely recommended!

Sent on 11/15/2018