Joshua Fernandez Photography Reviews

Joshua Fernandez Photography 6
Joshua Fernandez Photography 7

Sadof Alexander · Getting married on 04/15/2100

Absolutely fantastic photographer!

My sisters and I took photos with Joshua to send to our mother, and he made the whole experience so simple and fun! He gave great direction, was easy to talk to, and the final photos are gorgeous. You'll love both the experience and the final product with Joshua!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Amy Land · Getting married on 05/23/2027

Amazing, friendly and so much fun!

Joshua was just amazing, so friendly and great to work with. Very flexible with my schedule and had awesome ideas for the shoot. Was just a blast the entire time and I can not wait to shoot with him again!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Cindy · Getting married on 12/15/2023

Got Exactly What I Needed

Josh was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. I got the photos I needed; they were professional; and Josh's price was better than others.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • N Hitz

N Hitz · Getting married on 04/04/2021

One of the area's best photographer for engagement, wedding, and maternity

We have been fortunate enough to cross paths with Joshua and had him capture some beautiful engagement shots and now even more excited to add maternity shots. He has captured almost every stage of our relationship from Fiance, newlyweds, to now parents-to-be. He is the most polite, prompt photographer we have worked with and is so easy going while still being professional. His styling of shots capture the unique natural essence of each couple and are very modern yet timeless at the same time. The other reviews speak for themselves, he is the best. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Juan Pablo G · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great Experience with Joshua Fernandez

Working with Josh Fernandez was a breeze. He was very responsive to communication, attentive to our needs, and very flexible with scheduling. He interacted well with the various family members, and made everyone feel comfortable. The final pictures came out spectacular! Would certainly recommend him to others looking for a professional photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 06/02/2019

David Butler · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Excellent service!

Josh was great from the moment we met. He was flexible and really tried to make our family photos as stress-free as possible. It was well worth it to hire him and my parents have great pictures of them with their grandchildren that our family will keep forever. Thank you, Josh.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Lore Khazem · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Simply amazing!

Joshua was so nice and easy to work with! His quality of photography is amazing and he is very professional.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jamila · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Amazing artist!

Josh is a pleasure to work and a great photographer. Always felt comfortable and we are in love with all of our pictures. Thank you, again!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Alex

Alex Veliz · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Surprise Proposal in DC

Where to begin... I found Josh here on Wedding Wire as I searched for a professional photographer to help me with a surprise proposal for my girlfriend, now fiancée. Josh's professionalism is exceptional! He truly is a master at his craft. I am so happy that I found his page. He is very responsive, accommodating, and has plenty of experience and great suggestions to offer no matter what the occasion. If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding, engagement/proposal, or really just any session, look no further than Josh! Thank you again Josh for all of your help and guidance throughout this process!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 14
  • Robert

Robert Chang · Getting married on 07/25/2020

The Perfect Photographer Does Exist

Josh's super talented, artistic, punctual, professional, friendly - everything you can ask for in a photographer. He tries to develop rapport with you beforehand for a few reasons. One - so he can get a feel of your preferred style and likes/dislikes. Two, so it'll help you to be relaxed during the photo shoot. He does so well to make you relax and be yourselves, which makes the picture looks so natural. He's also talented when it comes to finding artistic photo spots in places that would never cross my mind.

Overall, he's just such a nice and talented person. I typically hate taking pictures, but Josh definitely made the time fly. It just felt like I'm hanging out with a friend. Can't be more pleased with the results of our pictures - the angle, lighting, environment, our emotions/expression were perfectly captured - much better than what we could ever hope for. Hands down best photographer in the area & I would definitely recommend using him!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Joseph Martinez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing!

“These are not my pictures, rather it’s yours. Your future children, as well as grandchildren, will inherit those images. Do as you please and have fun!” Joshua already got us when he said those words. Joshua is very passionate about his craft and it is visible in his photographs. Micah and I are fond of looking at different pictures and concepts for our shoot. Joshua took his time and discussed our preferred motif, attire, and ideas to make our session fun and memorable. He made sure that we get what we wanted (location, poses, and concept) during our shoot. I can honestly say that I feel really awkward posing for pictures, but he made it very easy for us to pose and smile for the camera. We are really excited to share the photographs with everyone to announce our wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Hannah Cole · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Easy Elegance

I found Josh of Joshua Fernandez from a recommendation by a friend. Though I was late in finding a photographer for my event, Josh could not have been more accommodating. The weeks leading up to my event were filled with quick response times and personable communication. On the day of, he arrived promptly, and took the time to sit us down to explain his process. My now husband and I appreciated how much care went into our session, Also, all of my guests were impressed with his professionalism and enthusiasm. I would highly recommend Josh to any of my friends because, in addition to all that other good stuff, he takes some damn good pictures.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 15
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 16
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 17

Dailah Cole · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Captured beautiful intimate, candid, sweet moments!

Josh was an amazing photographer. He photographed our daughter's wedding in May and we could not be happier. He listened to our requests and took beautiful, engaging photos of the whole event. He also captured the intimate, candid, sweet moments that we had not even thought about!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Allie Birch · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Great time and great photos!

Josh was professional, timely, and fun! He allowed us to feel natural and comfortable, even with a camera snapping away. We gave him a challenge with three wild dogs, and he ran with it; awesome pictures to note! We will definitely use Josh again in the future, he delivered exactly what we were looking for, without us even know it.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Chris Arceri · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Fun time with great photos

Josh made us feel comfortable, like we were just hanging out as a group of friends. Pictures turned out great, not awkward or posed. We brought our dogs which made it a challenge, but he handled it great. Will definitely use him again in the future. Thanks Josh!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Emily

Emily Klepper · Getting married on 05/05/2020

What a great experience!

You might think you can just take a few iPhone photos and be done with it, but until you work with someone like Joshua, you don't realize how much you need a real photographer! His posing cues and tips are second to none, and he has such a natural eye for what will look good on camera. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Kevin Brenner · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Fantastic Session!

Josh was exceptional. He was very accommodating and was willing to change locations at the last minute due to the weather. We are very happy with our photos and our experience. He was extremely professional and outstanding at working with couples. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Melanie Bennett · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Super fun!

We both loved working with josh! He gave great direction but also let us be organic. He made us both feel very comfortable. The whole day just felt like a hang out. We will definitely want to work with him in the future!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 18
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 19
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 20

Kate Toll · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Amazing! So kind and professional.

Josh was amazing, he helped me not feel nervous while he was taking my photos so that my smile would be natural. The photos are fantastic and Josh is so kind. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Christian Campos · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Amazing Experience!!!

Josh is very friendly, easy going, and professional. He did an amazing job and he was there from beginning to end. He made sure to understand what was the vision/idea on the surprise proposal and Josh made it happen. I would recommend Josh to everyone and we are planning on using Josh again for other occasions.

Sent on 06/23/2019

S Varma · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Professional, caring, genuine

Joshua was incredibly professional, warm, caring, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking to take engagement pictures!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Wildey · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Such an AMAZING experience

Joshua was amazing! He took many different options with many different background variances that definitely made choosing our favorites difficult! He was so personable and made the whole time easy and relaxing. We didn't feel as if we were at a regular photo shoot as we spent so much time laughing and joking making the awkwardness of a photo shoot go away. Joshua stayed so upbeat even with the terrible weather we faced! It was terribly windy and cold but the show went on and we still got any absolutely amazing photo shoot!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Jennings · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Professional

The photographer was very professional. He was fun. He gave us helpful instruction on how to pose. Im not a fan of taking photos. I never took professional photo’s like our engagement photos before. He made me very comfortable. We loved the results.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Josh is AMAZING!!!!!! I think that taking great pictures is a skill that plenty of people have, however Josh's personality, professionalism and overall spirit stands him apart from the rest. I love working with a professional that loves their work, and Josh's passion for photography oozes out of him!!!! He made my engagement shoot seamless! Being our first time taking professional photos, I was worried my fiance would not be comfortable. Josh had the both of us chuckling and in a complete relaxed zone the entire time. Not to mention, my photos have me speechless!!! I literally want to make up another life event just for Josh to capture it! lol.

Sent on 07/15/2018