Joshua Fernandez Photography Reviews

Joshua Fernandez Photography 6
Joshua Fernandez Photography 7

Sadof Alexander · Getting married on 04/15/2100

Absolutely fantastic photographer!

My sisters and I took photos with Joshua to send to our mother, and he made the whole experience so simple and fun! He gave great direction, was easy to talk to, and the final photos are gorgeous. You'll love both the experience and the final product with Joshua!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Amy Land · Getting married on 05/23/2027

Amazing, friendly and so much fun!

Joshua was just amazing, so friendly and great to work with. Very flexible with my schedule and had awesome ideas for the shoot. Was just a blast the entire time and I can not wait to shoot with him again!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Cindy · Getting married on 12/15/2023

Got Exactly What I Needed

Josh was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. I got the photos I needed; they were professional; and Josh's price was better than others.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jamila · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Amazing artist!

Josh is a pleasure to work and a great photographer. Always felt comfortable and we are in love with all of our pictures. Thank you, again!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Joseph Martinez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing!

“These are not my pictures, rather it’s yours. Your future children, as well as grandchildren, will inherit those images. Do as you please and have fun!” Joshua already got us when he said those words. Joshua is very passionate about his craft and it is visible in his photographs. Micah and I are fond of looking at different pictures and concepts for our shoot. Joshua took his time and discussed our preferred motif, attire, and ideas to make our session fun and memorable. He made sure that we get what we wanted (location, poses, and concept) during our shoot. I can honestly say that I feel really awkward posing for pictures, but he made it very easy for us to pose and smile for the camera. We are really excited to share the photographs with everyone to announce our wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Allie Birch · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Great time and great photos!

Josh was professional, timely, and fun! He allowed us to feel natural and comfortable, even with a camera snapping away. We gave him a challenge with three wild dogs, and he ran with it; awesome pictures to note! We will definitely use Josh again in the future, he delivered exactly what we were looking for, without us even know it.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Chris Arceri · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Fun time with great photos

Josh made us feel comfortable, like we were just hanging out as a group of friends. Pictures turned out great, not awkward or posed. We brought our dogs which made it a challenge, but he handled it great. Will definitely use him again in the future. Thanks Josh!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kevin Brenner · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Fantastic Session!

Josh was exceptional. He was very accommodating and was willing to change locations at the last minute due to the weather. We are very happy with our photos and our experience. He was extremely professional and outstanding at working with couples. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019

S Varma · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Professional, caring, genuine

Joshua was incredibly professional, warm, caring, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking to take engagement pictures!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Wildey · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Such an AMAZING experience

Joshua was amazing! He took many different options with many different background variances that definitely made choosing our favorites difficult! He was so personable and made the whole time easy and relaxing. We didn't feel as if we were at a regular photo shoot as we spent so much time laughing and joking making the awkwardness of a photo shoot go away. Joshua stayed so upbeat even with the terrible weather we faced! It was terribly windy and cold but the show went on and we still got any absolutely amazing photo shoot!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Vanessa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Josh is a true Artist! He was able to capture the chemistry of the moment. I’m very thankful for the time he took to prepare me for the shoot and go over expectations. His attention to detail was obvious in the results of my images. The pictures have gone viral amongst my friends! Josh captured this iconic time in my life. These are the photos that I want to remembered by for generations and generations to come.

Highly recommended, a true professional!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 14

Sara · Getting married on 08/29/2019

Josh was amazing at capturing our special day! His photos are fantastic, and I love the way he edited the photos! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Ashley · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Engagement photos

This experience with Josh was exceptional and I would recommend him to anyone with ears that could hear! This session did not feel like a photo shoot. It was more of a conversation amongst friends. Josh made us feel comfortable and truly enjoyed his time and words of advice. If I can’t say it enough, a million thanks to you!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Tracy · Getting married on 08/18/2019

Josh was fantastic to work with! Very responsive, accommodated a very quick turn-around request, and was highly personable and professional onsite. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Amanda R · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Amazing!

I loved working with Josh! He was easy to talk to and very flexible with our unforgiving work schedules haha...I loved the way he edited the photos especially because lighting is very important to us as we are an interracial couple!! Would recommend him to any of my friends!!! Thanks again Josh

Sent on 10/18/2018

Paul Sim · Getting married on 06/27/2019

The professional

Having Josh taking our engagement photos was a great experience. His professionalism and kindness made us feel confident in his work. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is looking for a professional photographer.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Amanda · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Josh is AMAZING!!!!!! I think that taking great pictures is a skill that plenty of people have, however Josh's personality, professionalism and overall spirit stands him apart from the rest. I love working with a professional that loves their work, and Josh's passion for photography oozes out of him!!!! He made my engagement shoot seamless! Being our first time taking professional photos, I was worried my fiance would not be comfortable. Josh had the both of us chuckling and in a complete relaxed zone the entire time. Not to mention, my photos have me speechless!!! I literally want to make up another life event just for Josh to capture it! lol.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Lori Echipare · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Personable and easy to work with

Josh was super fun to work with. He kept us relaxed and got to know us as a couple during our engagement shoot. He made us feel at ease and captured us as we truly are. Everytime I look at our pictures I can’t help but smile and feel the authenticity of the emotions he was able to document. Super personable and reliable photographer!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Kunar · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Never Felt More Confident

Josh was wonderful in adjusting to our crazy work schedule and produced the best pictures of us ever taken. Could not recommend him more.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer

We are new to the Baltimore area and found Joshua on Thumbtack and he was every bit as awesome as the reviews he had previously. He was quick to respond, took the time to answer all our questions, and came up with different locations for us to shoot our photos. During the shoot, he made us feel very comfortable and at ease. It was not as stiff and forced as a lot of professional photo shoots can be. He even drove us around because our car was in the shop!! Overall, he was amazing to work with and I couldn't be happier with our photos! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Noah Rozich · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Engagement Photos

I really wasn't excited about taking engagement photos, but my fiance was so we did. I'm actually super glad we did now though. The experience with Josh was wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing. He somehow captured us and our personalities in each photo and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Highly recommend working with Josh. He was prompt with responses, creative, and made the whole thing feel easy and simple. Very happy with our results!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Beth Schwab · Getting married on 05/01/2019

Josh's eye for detail!

Josh is extremely friendly and made us feel totally at ease. His unique style allows for intimate and tender moments to happen naturally without worrying about the camera. Josh has a good eye for details and a proven process. The results are spectacular! I was amazed by the shots he captured. He made the day even more memorable and I truly love the end result!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Aj Demarinis · Married on 04/20/2019

She was surprised!

Found him online, and he did not disappoint. From talking on the phone with him the first time, I knew he would be up for the task. Great guy and an awesome photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Cruz Lorona · Married on 04/20/2019

Friendly and Reliable!!

Josh was great! He was super friendly and had a great eye for finding the perfect spots for photos. He knew how to keep us laughing so we didn’t have any forced smiles! I highly recommend him if you’re looking for a surprise engagement shoot!

Sent on 04/01/2019