Joshua Fernandez Photography Reviews

Joshua Fernandez Photography 6
Joshua Fernandez Photography 7

Sadof Alexander · Getting married on 04/15/2100

Absolutely fantastic photographer!

My sisters and I took photos with Joshua to send to our mother, and he made the whole experience so simple and fun! He gave great direction, was easy to talk to, and the final photos are gorgeous. You'll love both the experience and the final product with Joshua!

Cindy · Getting married on 12/15/2023

Got Exactly What I Needed

Josh was responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. I got the photos I needed; they were professional; and Josh's price was better than others.

Jamila · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing artist!

Josh is a pleasure to work and a great photographer. Always felt comfortable and we are in love with all of our pictures. Thank you, again!

Joseph Martinez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simply Amazing!

“These are not my pictures, rather it’s yours. Your future children, as well as grandchildren, will inherit those images. Do as you please and have fun!” Joshua already got us when he said those words. Joshua is very passionate about his craft and it is visible in his photographs. Micah and I are fond of looking at different pictures and concepts for our shoot. Joshua took his time and discussed our preferred motif, attire, and ideas to make our session fun and memorable. He made sure that we get what we wanted (location, poses, and concept) during our shoot. I can honestly say that I feel really awkward posing for pictures, but he made it very easy for us to pose and smile for the camera. We are really excited to share the photographs with everyone to announce our wedding day!

Allie Birch · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Great time and great photos!

Josh was professional, timely, and fun! He allowed us to feel natural and comfortable, even with a camera snapping away. We gave him a challenge with three wild dogs, and he ran with it; awesome pictures to note! We will definitely use Josh again in the future, he delivered exactly what we were looking for, without us even know it.

Chris Arceri · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Fun time with great photos

Josh made us feel comfortable, like we were just hanging out as a group of friends. Pictures turned out great, not awkward or posed. We brought our dogs which made it a challenge, but he handled it great. Will definitely use him again in the future. Thanks Josh!

Kevin Brenner · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Fantastic Session!

Josh was exceptional. He was very accommodating and was willing to change locations at the last minute due to the weather. We are very happy with our photos and our experience. He was extremely professional and outstanding at working with couples. Highly recommend!

S Varma · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Professional, caring, genuine

Joshua was incredibly professional, warm, caring, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking to take engagement pictures!

• Jessica

Jessica Wildey · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Such an AMAZING experience

Joshua was amazing! He took many different options with many different background variances that definitely made choosing our favorites difficult! He was so personable and made the whole time easy and relaxing. We didn't feel as if we were at a regular photo shoot as we spent so much time laughing and joking making the awkwardness of a photo shoot go away. Joshua stayed so upbeat even with the terrible weather we faced! It was terribly windy and cold but the show went on and we still got any absolutely amazing photo shoot!

Vanessa · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Josh is a true Artist! He was able to capture the chemistry of the moment. I’m very thankful for the time he took to prepare me for the shoot and go over expectations. His attention to detail was obvious in the results of my images. The pictures have gone viral amongst my friends! Josh captured this iconic time in my life. These are the photos that I want to remembered by for generations and generations to come.

Highly recommended, a true professional!

Joshua Fernandez Photography 14

Sara · Getting married on 08/29/2019

Josh was amazing at capturing our special day! His photos are fantastic, and I love the way he edited the photos! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Ashley · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Engagement photos

This experience with Josh was exceptional and I would recommend him to anyone with ears that could hear! This session did not feel like a photo shoot. It was more of a conversation amongst friends. Josh made us feel comfortable and truly enjoyed his time and words of advice. If I can’t say it enough, a million thanks to you!

Tracy · Getting married on 08/18/2019

Josh was fantastic to work with! Very responsive, accommodated a very quick turn-around request, and was highly personable and professional onsite. Would highly recommend!

Amanda R · Getting married on 06/30/2019

Amazing!

I loved working with Josh! He was easy to talk to and very flexible with our unforgiving work schedules haha...I loved the way he edited the photos especially because lighting is very important to us as we are an interracial couple!! Would recommend him to any of my friends!!! Thanks again Josh

Amanda · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Josh is AMAZING!!!!!! I think that taking great pictures is a skill that plenty of people have, however Josh's personality, professionalism and overall spirit stands him apart from the rest. I love working with a professional that loves their work, and Josh's passion for photography oozes out of him!!!! He made my engagement shoot seamless! Being our first time taking professional photos, I was worried my fiance would not be comfortable. Josh had the both of us chuckling and in a complete relaxed zone the entire time. Not to mention, my photos have me speechless!!! I literally want to make up another life event just for Josh to capture it! lol.

Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Photographer

We are new to the Baltimore area and found Joshua on Thumbtack and he was every bit as awesome as the reviews he had previously. He was quick to respond, took the time to answer all our questions, and came up with different locations for us to shoot our photos. During the shoot, he made us feel very comfortable and at ease. It was not as stiff and forced as a lot of professional photo shoots can be. He even drove us around because our car was in the shop!! Overall, he was amazing to work with and I couldn't be happier with our photos! Highly recommend him!

Noah Rozich · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Engagement Photos

I really wasn't excited about taking engagement photos, but my fiance was so we did. I'm actually super glad we did now though. The experience with Josh was wonderful and the pictures turned out amazing. He somehow captured us and our personalities in each photo and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Highly recommend working with Josh. He was prompt with responses, creative, and made the whole thing feel easy and simple. Very happy with our results!

Beth Schwab · Getting married on 05/01/2019

Josh's eye for detail!

Josh is extremely friendly and made us feel totally at ease. His unique style allows for intimate and tender moments to happen naturally without worrying about the camera. Josh has a good eye for details and a proven process. The results are spectacular! I was amazed by the shots he captured. He made the day even more memorable and I truly love the end result!!

Kaitlin · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Joshua was such a great photographer to work with, and he went above and beyond to deliver great service to my fiancé and I. He found the perfect spot for our photoshoot that fit my vision, and he also drove 1.5 hours just to make sure we were happy with our destination. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he also delivered beautiful engagement photos of us! We LOVE our photos! Book Joshua for the best service in the business.

• Kacey

Kacey Templin · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Truly Wonderful!

Josh is such a talented photographer! I’ve worked with him several times, and each time has been a pleasure. He is prompt in responding to emails and texts and works with you to craft the right look for the shoot. He has a wonderful vision and makes you feel right at ease on the day of the shoot. I would recommend him to anyone!

Joshua Fernandez Photography 15
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 16
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 17
    Joshua Fernandez Photography 18
  • Kristen

Kristen Templin · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Amazing quality in a relaxed environment

I was a little nervous going into this photoshoot because I thought it might be awkard, but Josh made the whole shoot fun and relaxed. He is really good at giving direction and captures the little in between moments that really show the relationship I have with my fiancee. In addition to that, he is also amazing at framing the shots and making ordinary backgrounds look elegant. He let us look at the photos throughout the shoot which was fun and made us really excited for the final product. He accomidated for our short engagement and processed the photos very quickly. We recieved them today and they are breathtaking. I highly recommend Josh for anyone looking for a kind and professional photographer.

• F

Franco Naz · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Great service and amazing attitude

I had never done a photoshoot like this before and so I was pretty nervous going into it. Josh was super helpful in dismissing those fears and took amazing pictures. He also gave us an incredible turn around time due to our wedding being so near. Thank you for the great service, Josh!

Teresa Joseph · Married on 01/09/2019

Josh is your photographer!

Josh was an incredible photographer! From the planning stages to when we finally got our pictures, he was very easy to work with, was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He is fantastic at what he does, and his love for photography is obvious during his sessions. Our location had to be changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances and instead of having to reschedule the whole thing, Josh found another spot that incorporated a lot of what we were looking for in the first place. His sessions are very personable and relaxed and my fiancee and I had a great time. He has an eye for what most people miss and our love and affection easily came through in his pictures. I will definitely be using his services in the future!

Alex Pawvathil · Married on 01/09/2019

Great photographer!

Josh was an excellent photographer. He was extremely personable from the start. Josh takes time to really get to know his clients before the photo shoot and really takes an extra effort to make their vision a reality. He made me and my fiancee feel very comfortable during the session and the pictures turned out great!

Thank You Josh!