Josh Lee Photography Reviews

11 | Clarksville, TN

11 Reviews for Josh Lee Photography

Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Josh and his wife were fun and were definitely experts in their field. We had fun and wish we had spent a little more time taking photos. The photos were beautiful. I recommend him.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Dameon · Married on 02/14/2014

As a photographer I searched for someone with high end equipment and skill set, so I inherently was expecting outstanding photos. With that said. The photos came out even better! Josh and Becky worked the lighting with reflectors, set up very natural poses and both provided tons of energy to make magic happen in the limited amount of time I gave them. I can't thank them both enough for providing the memories of the happiest day of our lives.

Dameon and Danielle

Sent on 02/17/2014

Debbie · Married on 01/04/2014

Did photos for the wedding of my son and daughter (aka daughter-in-law). Never had a photographer husband/wife team to put as much time, effort, and work, into capturing shots/memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Becky and Josh are excellent people to work with. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing professional photography done and also at a GREAT price.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/28/2013

Josh and his wife were absolutely fantastic! They took the extra time to get to know my husband and I months before the wedding by giving us a questionaire to fill out. He wanted to make sure that he knew what we wanted and a little about us so that he could capture all the right moments. The service was unbelievable! They were were there before the wedding, during the wedding, and for the reception. They had wonderful suggestions on how to get the best pictures. It was like we had known them all along instead of just meeting them in person that day. All of my pictures are beautiful! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Phenomenal photographers!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Monica · Married on 08/24/2013

Josh Lee Photography was amazing at our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone. They are very professional and will make your wedding a dream come true. Anything you ask of him they get it done. I Love, Love, Love Josh!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2013

Josh and his wife Becky photographed our engagement shoot and our wedding. They not only captured beautiful photos and memories for us, they added so much fun to our wedding day. By the end of the big day they were like family. Josh and his family are so wonderful to work with! My bridesmaid was so impressed that she booked him for her upcoming wedding at my reception.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2013

Josh was wonderful! He was so flexible and fun! The pictures were amazing! And he was like part of the family at the wedding which made the pictures so fun and perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Josh is such a wonderful photographer and overall great guy to have around on your special day! He was very professional but definitely lightened the mood and made taking pictures a fun event. He was even a hit with all of our guests- they commented on how friendly he was and how he was able to make them feel natural. Leading up to our wedding Josh was always available if we had any questions or ideas and he was set on capturing the day how we wanted it- he's a great listener! The day of he was cracking jokes with the wedding party and made everyone feel at ease and have a good time, which is clearly evidenced in our photos. After the wedding he responded to everything in a timely manner and had our sneak peek ready in no time! We also ordered some prints, a canvas, and a beautiful album- all of which came out great and I'm so proud to show off. Josh did an awesome job of capturing our wedding and the only problem we came across was choosing which prints we wanted amongst so many great ones!
    I highly recommend Josh for whatever event you need photographed. He is fun, professional, and incredibly talented!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Rachael · Married on 03/03/2013

We met with many photographers before choosing Josh Lee. He made us feel comfortable from the first moment , never pushy . He was flexible and willing to take any shot we wanted and we love the final products. They captured the whole day and your can relive the feeling and emotions of the " big day " when we look at the photos. My family and friends thought they we friends of ours not a stranger their to take photos. We will recommend Josh Lee to all of our friends.
    Rachael Smith ( mother of the bride)

Sent on 12/13/2013

Ryann · Married on 08/15/2010

Awesome photographer!! We used Josh Lee Photo as our wedding photographer and he was great! Very professional yet friendly and personable! Prior to our wedding Josh asked us what we were looking for in our photos as well as if there were any specific pictures we wanted. He went above and beyond all of the ideas we had for our special day. We had an outdoor ceremony and he wasn't afraid to get into the shrubs just to get the perfect angle for a picture. All the pictures were high quality and beautiful! Not only did we get all the pictures we wanted, we also got a wedding book, and we ordered a canvas print that is still my favorite picture in the house!! I would highly recommend Josh Lee Photo for any occasion!!!!!! We plan on using him for our maternity and baby photos!!

Sent on 06/07/2012