Josephs Events Reviews

37 | Libertyville, IL

37 Reviews for Josephs Events

Jennie · Married on 05/26/2019

A Dream Wedding

We recently used Joseph's for our May 26 wedding. Daniel went above and beyond to make our vision come to life! We did not want to have a lot of flowers and instead wanted branches in our centerpieces and decorations. Daniel made the most beautiful centerpieces and decor. The chuppah we used for our ceremony was elegant and complimented our environment perfectly. Overall we could not have been happier working with Joseph's!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Kathy · Married on 12/09/2017

As a professional event planner, I found that no one compares to Joseph’s!! They are sheer perfection and will deliver your most beautiful dreams to reality and beyond!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emily · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Joseph’s for our wedding in July of 2017. We worked with Jill and we could not have been happier. She was able to capture our vision exactly. Jill was able to create a beautiful floral structure to serve as the backdrop at our ceremony. She was able to incorporate my preferred flowers to make beautiful bouquets and three different centerpieces. I am so happy with the work she has done, so much in fact that my family has begun to use Joseph’s for other floral needs. If you are looking for a florist that can make your floral visions come true, then definitely go with Joseph’s.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Joseph's Events was AMAZING!!! We had so many complements on our flowers and many of our guests asked us where we had gotten them. Jill was sooooo great to work with! From the moment we went in to talk with her, she totally understood what we wanted. She also worked with us to make sure we got the most for our money. Such a great overall experience!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

Joseph's. Was. INCREDIBLE. From our first meeting, Jill and her team really saw, understood and executed my vision flawlessly, while making recommendations based on our budget and what would work best. They knew we were on a tight budget paying for our wedding ourselves, and did their best to come in right around where we needed to be, knowing we had a HUGE bridal party. They even threw in a couple extras a a gift, which was so thoughtful. They went above and beyond, and out of their way for us. Our flowers and decor looked absolutely amazing and I know we got it all at a great price. We were in such great hands with Josephs, I would recommend them again and again!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Immediately after meeting with Jill, I knew we wanted Joseph's to be a part of our big day. From the very beginning, Jill took charge, gave GREAT suggestions and kept us within our budget (even after I made a HUGE mistake and told her the wrong number of tables three weeks before the wedding) during the entire process. When we met with Jill for the second time, she had centerpieces set-up, answered our endless amount of questions, and was extremely knowledgeable about weddings. The flowers/centerpieces/chuppa at the wedding looked AMAZING, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend Jill and Josephs Events for your next event!

Sent on 07/11/2016

As the mother of an out of town bride, I did most of the initial interviewing of vendors. After meeting with Daniel of Joseph’s, I knew that he was the florist for us. Daniel was enthusiastic and brimming with ideas. He met with us many times and really listened to what my daughter wanted. He even did a mock up of the table centerpieces which was very helpful. He turned my daughter’s dream into reality. The flowers were stunning. They were also very fresh. The arrangements we brought home from the reception lasted well over a week. We would highly recommend Joseph’s.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2015

We spoke with many lovely florists before our appointment with Josephs, and after that day, our decision was a no-brainer! Daniel is a joy to work with and extremely talented and knowledgeable in his art. We had several consultations together, one of which he set up his event space as a demo of what our reception would look like. It was amazing to see our vision come to life, and make any adjustments so there were no surprises on our wedding day. He also coordinated the uplighting of our reception tent, which gave the room the perfect atmosphere. Thanks Joseph's!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/06/2015

I met with Jill twice, once as an initial meeting and once to see a brief overview of her vision. The flowers were well within the budget we requested, she executed EVERYTHING perfectly, they coordinated a group of volunteers to pick up the flowers when we were done for donation (which is AMAZING), and everything was exactly as I requested. Josephs Events was the easiest and least stressful vendor we worked with, during the entire wedding process.

Sent on 09/27/2015
  • Danielle and Nick

Danielle and Nick · Married on 06/06/2015

I met with several florists regarding flowers and the overall look of my wedding, but it wasn't until I met with Jill from Josephs that I knew it was "the one". Jill understood my vision from the start and helped create the wedding of my dreams! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the entire ballroom looked like a fairytale (just like I had wanted!)
    Jill was amazing to work with, very professional, and even took the time to visit our venue to make sure everything would be perfect. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Josephs and if it wasn't for their touch, my wedding wouldn't have been complete!

Sent on 06/24/2015

I worked with Daniel from Joseph's for my recent wedding and can't say enough amazing words to describe the beauty and perfectness of the job they did! The whole experience was so much fun from the first meeting to walking into the room the day of the wedding. Everything was so beautiful and elegant and exactly what I wanted my wedding to look like. He took my small idea of what I wanted and worked beautiful magic to make the decor better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to work with Joseph's for any event!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Kathleen · Married on 05/31/2014

Jill was great to work with! We were very happy with our flowers. The ability to go to the shop and see a staged room with your linens and potential flowers was super helpful. It was very easy to correspond via email and Jill made sure everything went smoothly and was taken care of!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2013

If you are looking for a florist that makes your dream wedding come true choose Josephs! I worked with Jill and she was absolutely wonderful. Planning a wedding from a different state can be difficult but Jill made it easy. She was very responsive and always willing to accommodate me when my flight was late or when I showed up early to my appointments.

The arrangements were a true work of art. She was able to easily understand my vision and made it even better than what I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jill created the wonderful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day. They were amazing. My venue recommended Joseph's and I was extremely impressed. Jill helped with specific recommendations for my venue and created exactly what i wanted. Thank you so much Joseph's and Jill! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Dana · Married on 06/29/2013

Daniel and his staff were outstanding. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. Great, beautiful job.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Daniel was absolutely amazing, both as a florist and a wedding coordinator. The flowers were beautiful!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Daniela · Married on 02/16/2013

Josephs was excellent. The flowers were over the top beautiful. Thank you to Josephs for making my day as beautiful on the outside as I felt on the inside.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Britta · Married on 06/09/2012

Daniel is absolutely amazing! I wanted arrangements for my tables that were unique, something my guests haven't seen before, and I could not asked for anything more perfect! I'm not the frilly flower-type - I wanted everything to look natural with in-season flowers, incorporating branches and river rocks into each design. Daniel sat with me in session after session to make sure that every detail was exactly how I wanted - he always listened, and then knew exactly how to tweak my ideas to make them even better. Everything from the table arrangements to the bouquets to the church setup and place card table was exactly what I wanted.

If your looking for a florist who will give you an awesome, creative product that's not your standard wedding flowers then Daniel at Joseph's Florist is the right one for you!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

heather · Married on 11/11/2011

Joseph's was AMAZING. not only was their product gorgeous, but we had a lot of changes right up until the week of, and they handled our requests with grace and professionalism.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Rachel · Married on 06/12/2011

Daniel from Joseph's was wonderful to work with. He really listened to what I wanted and delivered on the big day! He is also a really nice guy on top of it all! I would recommend them to any/all of my best friends!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Trish · Married on 09/04/2010

Created the room that was envisioned. Added lighting as well. Used all the fabulous flowers that we requested to design the most creative centerpieces and bouquets. Colors were amazing.

Sent on 09/10/2010

Veronica · Married on 01/02/2010

This florist provides unique ideas. When I first met with them, I didn't have a concrete idea of what I wanted and my consultant was very helpful. She spent time with me, going through different types of flowers and she showed me pictures of other weddings so that I could get an idea of what I wanted. She even offered such unique things like artichokes because we were using greens and whites for our flowers.

I'm not sure how their cost relates to other florists but I can say we were very satisfied with our flowers. They were exactly what we expected, they were delivered on time and when I had to cut some of the budget, they offered just as much help.

It was nice to have a venue that didn't require a lot from me. I met with them two times and then they did the rest.

Sent on 01/31/2010
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 01/18/2009

Joseph's was AMAZING. The day of our rehearsal, the florist I had originally booked, called me up and told me that they had screwed up my order and had ordered all white flowers instead of red. The type of flowers I had chosen, amaryllis, are not a common flower. So, after freaking out a bit, we ended up at Joseph's and after explaining the situation, they were so willing to work with us and help fix the other florist's mistake. They pulled together all of our flowers in one day. I would recommend this florist with out a doubt!

Sent on 02/10/2009

Jill · Married on 08/01/2008

Daniel was our floral consultant and he was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he create beautiful bouquets within my budget, he also had many wonderful ideas for the reception decor and what we could do to get the biggest bang for the buck. Our flowers were gorgeous, we had so many compliments on them and they showed up beautifully in the pictures.

Sent on 11/11/2008

Karen · Married on 08/30/2014

Joseph's did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! The venue even commented that they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. Joseph's was super fun to work with and were able to execute the vision I had for my wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2014