48 Reviews for Joseph's Catering Service

Barware (1)
China (1)
Glassware (1)
47 Joseph's Catering Service Reviews

A 5 star rating does not come close to describing our experience! We were very pleased with the various vendors for our wedding, but by far our favorite choice was Joseph’s!

Beyond the venue itself, we chose Joseph’s as our wedding reception venue for two reasons: the food and the owner/service. Both far exceeded expectations.

Owner/Staff: Rich was amazing to work with, being available to answer all of our questions. His vast experience makes him extremely prepared to handle any situation. He was always very honest with us and was never out to get us to spend more money for less important things. The staff was absolutely wonderful, extremely professional and personable. Rich was there the wedding day to make sure that everything went smoothly, and it went perfectly. Without being asked, employees stepped in to assist older guests who were unable to move well by getting their plates for them.

Food: The #1 thing that people will comment on and remember (good or bad) about wedding receptions is the food; Joseph’s still has our guests raving about the food well after! The food was unbelievable! We had attended a Joseph’s taste testing and really enjoyed the food, but the food at the wedding was even better! Countless guests came up to us on the wedding day and after, raving about the food. The biggest compliment came from a guest (who is a great cook and is very opinionated on food quality) who said that the food at our wedding was the best food at any wedding he has ever been to. Another guest said that he loved Joseph’s food so much that he will strongly advise his daughter to make Joseph’s her reception venue.

There are many beautiful wedding venues in the area, but the service and food that Joseph’s provides will not be met by any of them! Joseph’s is professional, kind, concerned with making sure everything goes wonderfully, and simply the best. We highly recommend Joseph’s to every couple looking for an ideal wedding venue!

Profile Picture Mike, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Joseph's Catering has been wonderful from the very first day of our meeting for a quote up until our wedding day. Rich was the most professional caterer we met while shopping around and we booked them before we even had a tasting. We did eventually have our tasting and we knew we made a great choice. They worked with us on the menu and allowed us to make changes. On our wedding day the food was amazing but it was the service that put them over the top. The servers and manager were so amazing the day of. I would recommend this caterer for any event especially a wedding.

Profile Picture Charlynn, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Catering, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Everyone at Joseph's was wonderful to work with and they always took the time we needed to answer our questions! They made all of the plans for our wedding day easier and helped go through what we needed. Shelly was extremely helpful on the phone and in person when going over details. On the day of the wedding, Shelly and Rich were so helpful and truly kind. Rich knew exactly what to do and when and made the whole evening feel like a breeze. I am so grateful that we had our wedding at Joseph's Country Manor!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Exceptional food as well as service. A beautiful venue with so much to do! Perfect place for a wedding. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Autumn, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The pictures posted do not even do this venue any justice. Everything from the quality of service, to their flexibility with how we wanted things to go, to the food that they served which tasted absolutely amazing, we couldn't have picked a better venue to have our wedding! The owners, Rich and Debbie, worked so well with us and were very accommodating to our needs. Debbie, who is very crafty, did all of my centerpieces for me. They turned out just how I envisioned them and it also took a lot of stress and time off of my shoulders! She also helped me with a few other things including my arbor for the gazebo that we were married under and some decorations. We went to two of their public tastings before deciding on our menu and had a hard time picking because everything was absolutely delicious! We choose to have our rehearsal dinner at Joseph's since our ceremony was taking place there. My husband and I really wanted our guests to have fun at our wedding, especially when the wedding party goes off and has to take pictures. If you choose to have your wedding at their grove location, you have the option to use their small play ground (which is good if there are kids), a sand volleyball court, basketball court, putt putt, and horseshoes. We also brought some games of our own such as corn hole and kan jam. We got married 7/15/17 and haven't stopped getting feedback from our guests on how much they loved the venue and the food. I attended a wedding at Joseph's prior to ours so I have had the opportunity to experience this venue as a guest and as the bride. Both experiences had far exceeded all of my expectations.

Profile Picture Corrin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joseph's was an amazing venue for our wedding! Rich worked with us to help us create the perfect day. The food was excellent!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Outside Vendors, Barware, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Covered Outdoor

The pictures online do not do this place justice. I recently had my wedding reception here, it is a BEAUTIFUL space. The perfect venue for a rustic wedding. Many people commented on how beautiful the space was. All you need is centerpieces. No need for futher decor. The food was amazing!!! And it was wonderful that the staff helped get food for myself and the groom. The staff was very friendly. I would highly recommend Joseph's for any event. And the prices are very reasonable!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
2.9

I picked Joseph's because of their prices, their reviews which all said that they went above and beyond, and my initial conversation with the owner. The pictures do not do the Meadows room justice, and it looked absolutely perfect on my wedding day. Once I was booked and my deposit was in, I found that they lacked professionalism and tact. I was treated condescendingly for asking about different options and ways to save money, because my fiancé and I paid for the wedding entirely on our own and had a huge amount of family coming. Things that I was initially told would be no problem were later denied to ever have been said, and they made me feel like my every request as a paying customer was a huge favor that they were doing to me. That being said, all of my guests loved the dinner and the atmosphere at Joseph's, and the food was amazing.

Profile Picture User7509478, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an event! I couldn't have asked for anything more special. Joseph's helped with all of the details that I wouldn't have even thought of! They were my wedding planner, caterer, and vendor all in one. The food was delicious and we are still hearing compliments! We had an outdoor garden wedding and Rich and his team even opened the entryway doors while the music played for our big entrance! Couldn't have done it without them.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Recently my husband and I got married at Joseph's Country Manor in the Grove room. From the first meeting with Rich to the goodbye Saturday night everything was amazing. Rich, his wife Debbie and their staff were so attentive to what we wanted from the food to decorations. Especially when I tried going out to decorate after getting my makeup done, and Rich told me he had it all taken care of..and he did! We couldn't of asked for a better staff and beautiful venue to be married at. All the guests raved about the food especially the chicken piccata and the tortellini alfredo oh my goodness SO good! And their signature pink drink is so yummy. The guests enjoyed the games they could play during cocktail hour. It was all so much fun! We can't thank Rich and his staff enough for helping us have such a wonderful day! If you choose the Grove room or one of his other rooms to have your event in or even if you have them cater an event you're sure to get the best quality food and service!

Thankyou for reading! Mr&Mrs.Palm

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a guest list of about 120 and Joseph's accommodated everyone and went above and beyond. The ceremony was like a fairytale and the event staff treated us like royalty! Everything was absolutely perfect. And a special thanks to Richard Joseph for driving us to our hotel when our limo broke down. Now that deserves a HUGE THANK YOU!!!! Fantastic venue and couldn't recommend Joseph's more!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in the beautiful Meadows room on october 17, 2015. Rich and Shelly made sure everything was set up perfect for our dream wedding! we had such a wonderful time! It looked so wonderful with all the fall accents! The food was absolutely superb! We heard nothing but good things, and are still getting compliments about how delicious the food was! The staff was great and quite accommodating. I wish we could do it all over again! Thank You Joseph's!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/17/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens

Best food EVER! Delicious food, beautiful presentations and professional, courteous and accommodating staff. If you're looking for a caterer for your event, look no further! You will NOT be disappointed with Joseph's Catering.

Profile Picture Craig and Angela, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything went extremely smooth. Everyone had such a great time! Food was delicious!!!

Profile Picture B, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rich and Shelly were great to work with, very accommodating to our needs. Food was excellent! Venue for our outdoor ceremony was perfect.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could give this more stars then 5. Not only were they the cheapest venue when we were looking for our dream location for our wedding but they were so accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They always got back to us in a timely matter and made sure all questions were answered. Shelly the receptionist was amazing to work with and extremely nice and willing to help in any way. Rich was also one who went above and beyond with meeting with us during the week and making sure our outside vendors gave us good business. I like to call this venue a buffalo secret because not many of our guests knew about Josephs having a venue some only knew about the catering. We were able to pick from a large menu the food we loved and wanted. There were so many compliments about how good the food was and how they never had such enjoyable food at a wedding before, most people leave weddings hungry but everyone said they had the perfect amount of deliciousness. We were married in the meadows and had a buffet with carving station. The bar was very accommodating with choosing the booze and the bar tenders were amazing there was never a line waiting for the drinks! The scenery was beautiful and pictures turned out amazing! Again I cant thank everyone at Josephs for helping us with our perfect day! I would recommend anyone to have there wedding or any party there!

Profile Picture Brigid, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

josephs was a beautiful venue for our wedding, the food was also delicious. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Stacie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding here over this past weekend and it was absolutely perfect! The service was wonderful and professional, food was amazing, and there were no problems. Leading up to the wedding, I had many conversations with Rich and Shelley and they always did their best to provide everything I needed. The staff at Joseph's helped give me a perfect wedding and I am so thankful! My guests raved all night about the excellent food, beautiful location (I chose The Meadows room for my reception, and had the ceremony outside in the flower garden), and all the fun they had well into the night. I would highly recommend Joseph's to any newly engaged couple looking for a place to get married.

Profile Picture Holly, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very happy with every aspect of service from them. Everything was done with professionalism. The serving staff was courteous and stayed on top of things. And the food was fantastic. The strip steaks were done just right and were not overdone. I would use them again for certain.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception at Joseph's Country Manor and Grove. We had the reception held in the Grove area, which allowed for a beautiful covered area for our guests to eat dinner and dance and an outdoor area where they could play games and enjoy being outside. From beginning to end, we could not have been happier with our choice. Anytime I had questions or concerns about the wedding reception, I was easily able to get in contact with Joseph's. There was always someone there to talk to me and answer my questions. During the wedding reception, the staff was so wonderful. They asked questions to ensure that our guests were happy and taken care of. In addition, the food was fantastic! All of our guests have told us how wonderful our wedding was, how beautiful the venue was, and how great the food was. My husband and I could not be more thankful and happy that we decided to go with Joseph's. We will definitely be coming back in the future!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joseph's was such a beautiful venue for our reception. They were very easy to communicate with and fully dedicated themselves to making our wedding as memorable as possible. The food was beyond delicious (I wish I had leftovers!), their signature drink (frozen whiskey sours) were amazing, and the service was top notch. If I could get married all over again, I would chose Joseph's without a doubt. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Joseph's and couldn't have been happier! The food was great, the room was decorated beautifully for Fall. Their prices were reasonable. Rich was very pleasant to work with and went above and beyond with our requests. The layout of the room was perfect for having almost 200 guests we were not cramped at all. Many of our guests were from Buffalo and had never been to Joseph's and they loved it too. The only thing I may recommend is 1 or 2 more bartenders, we had 2 total and I think it would have been better to have 3-4 behind the bar. Besides that everything was flawless. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4499099, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was perfect as we chose the Grove which provided inside and outside use. The food was magnificent as was the service. "No" was not in their vocabulary. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joseph's Catering to anyone looking for any type of an event.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Joseph's was perfect from start to finish. As an out of state bride, whose also a perfectionist, I was very concerned about picking a reliable venue. Joseph's went above and beyond any expectation I could have ever set. Initially, we got into town very late on our first trip up to meet with Rich. Rich staying until past 9pm at night to meet with us- far beyond business hours. His meeting made me feel so comfortable. He laid everything out on the table, no hidden information/prices/or details. He made us a quote sheet that had all of our requests so I could easily see the break down and costs of everything. Once we decided to commit to Joseph's the planning process was effortless. Shelly responded very promptly to all of my calls and showed me kindness and patience while working through details. They give you flexibility with the planning that you never have to break a sweat. They all coordinated during planning and the day of to make sure the wedding went off without a hitch. The space was beautiful--Their landscaping, decor, and cleanliness was remarkable. They were pruning and sprucing up the flower beds around the gazebo and gardens the day before our wedding! They bent over backwards to make sure everything looked the way I wanted. Our food was phenomenal I was thrilled at the quality of all our meal selections. We received nothing but compliments and positive feedback from all of our guests. I cannot recommend or speak enough praises about the Joseph's staff and service. They are a wonderful family owned business whose focused on making your day a dream come true- not cutting corners! They are a reputable, wonderful company and I am blessed to have found them. I can 100% recommend them for ANY event. I feel strongly that their food, prices, service, and communication will beat any other venue in the area. If considering Joseph's have no hesitation- get yourself in for a meeting and I know you will feel the same way I did.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend Joseph's Country Manor to anyone seeking a reasonable weddinv venue! Everything was absolutely perfect from the food to the personal service provided. All of my guests had a great time and I truly will remember everything about Josephs for the rest of my life!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews