Joseph Video Production LLc Reviews

99 Reviews for Joseph Video Production LLc

1 User photo

Joseph Video Production LLc 1

Dinah · Married on 10/06/2018

This company has Great quality and great service. Joseph Video Productions did my wedding in November 2010 and my niece's wedding in May 2015, we love our video's. Joseph was also there for me at the last minute for a very good friend of mine. Her daughter did not book a videographer, and I called Joseph Productions the morning of the wedding and the company came out and videoed the wedding and now we are home enjoying this great wedding DVD he did in April 2017. I really love the fact that you can hear the people voices on the DVD because, the company put mini microphones on the jacket of the fiancé, so you can really hear him say I do. I watch my wedding DVD every year and re-live how I felt on our special day. Thank you so much Joseph Video Productions!!!!!

Joseph Video Production LLc 2

Anita · Married on 07/14/2018

They were very thorough with their explanation of services and what to expect. I was also given ideas for other aspects of my wedding that I will definitely use. Love the professionalism shown during my consultation.

Christyn · Married on 06/29/2018

Terrance was such a JOY to work with! He has such a joyful and dynamic presence about himself that you know he is there for YOU! Very easy and flexible and brings light humor to the day. He has a great eye for catching momentous things and I LOVE that he interviewed people at our reception :) Great job TERRANCE!!

Rise’ · Married on 03/24/2018

Mr. Joseph’s company is FANTASTIC! He is professional and friendly. He is attentive to questions and comments while offering his expert advise for what to expect from him...and he deliveres!!! Thank you, thank you for making my daughter’s wedding day special!!

N · Married on 03/24/2018

Mr. Terrance and his staff did an excellent job on our wedding video. They did an outstanding job of capturing every moment of our special day. We literally laugh and cry every time we watch the video (which is like 5 times now, lol). It was a pleasure working with him throughout the entire process — from start to finish. He is very professional and downright fun to work with. The video was beautiful quality and we love that he was able to catch so many moments that we otherwise would have missed. To anyone thinking of booking Mr. Terrance’s Services — Do it! You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much for everything. We love it!

Cristina · Married on 03/17/2018

Joseph Video Production LLC was absolutely AMAZING! Mr. Joseph is so professional, provided our video to us quickly and captured all of the moments so beautifully! He created a beautiful creation that we will cherish always. My whole family and I crIed happy tears the first time we watched the video! Love it! I would highly recommend him!

Donna · Married on 12/16/2017

I was very pleased with my wedding video. I got married in December and got my wedding video in January. I waited to watch it until last night. I wanted all my family to be together when I watched it for the first time. Well it was beautifully done. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room. Captured some beautiful moments. Thank you for making this day memorable for us.
    Donna and Al Alberes

• Monique

Monique · Married on 12/10/2017

Great quality product at an affordable price. They arrived on time and stayed until the very end. I received many compliments from my guest about the service of the videographer. He kept them all entertained and captured great footage. I’m glad I am now able to look back on my special day with my husband and enjoy the memories.

Gwen · Married on 12/09/2017

Such great service an a pleasure to deal with. I paid a arm an a leg for my oldest daughters video to be done and I almost received it on her wedding anniversary. I reached out to this company an not only was he reasonable ,polite, but I received the video in about a month. I would highly recommend them for great memories, you guys are the BEST

Ayana · Married on 11/10/2017

Joseph Video Productions is a really great company that captures great memories that last a lifetime. They are very flexible and their professionalism is awesome. We love our wedding video and thank them very much for capturing our special day.

Pat · Married on 11/03/2017

Having Terrence as my videographer was indeed bittersweet. Bitter because my Uncle Herman,now deceased had done it for 30 years. The sweetness was that our first meeting with Mr Joseph felt so right
    and that feeling lasted throughout the entire event.
    Thank You T for a wonderful job. May you continue to be Blessed to capture and bring Joy to so many.
    Until next time.

Kandice · Married on 10/06/2017

Terrance added great energy to our special day!

Alana · Married on 06/10/2017

Mr. Joseph is simply the best! Professional, flexible, communicative, and speedy. There are no words to express my appreciation, gratitude and overall satisfaction with Joseph Video Productions. Thank you for making my bridal experience amazing.

• Corey & Crystal Thomas

Crystal · Married on 12/30/2016

We got married on 12-30-16 and we chose Joseph Video Productions as our video company. Mr. Terrance is the best! We had two video cameras at our wedding ceremony and reception. The team did an phenomenal job! They have state of the art equipment and offer a variety of packages! We received a highlight video within 3 weeks and it was so beautiful! They went above and beyond our expectations!

Deandra · Married on 03/06/2016

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON!!!!! Joseph productions has a special GOD given gift for capturing the very essence of your special day. I truly appreciate the attention to detail, the AWESOME customer service and shear ENERGY that was delivered at our wedding. GOD BLESS YOU and we will always remember our special day because of YOU!!!! THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!

Joseph video production was very professional and they had great quality work. Our wedding video was everything we dreamed of and more. I could not have chosen a better videographer. They were very responsive to all our requests. On our wedding day they were reliable and on time to our dressing. We had received a great package deal for our videos. They had given us a priceless momentum that we will cherish forever. Thank You

A' Jeanne · Married on 05/23/2015

I thought that my video was awesome. It started from the case that it came in, to the picture that was on the disc, and it ended with how well it was put together. I am so happy I went with a videographer to capture my husband and I special day. The quality and all the moments that I would have missed was all apart of this video, so thank you Joseph Video Productions for making this a video well worth it.

Mr. and Mrs. Fletcher

Megan · Married on 05/22/2015

Terrence Joseph did a fantastic job videoing our French Quarter New Orleans wedding. He captured every moment beautifully. He encouraged us at different moments such as exiting the church and at the end of our "thank You's" to hold a kiss, which translated great on tape. He got interviews from our wedding guests which I cannot wait to see. He was a ton of fun. He corresponded with my sister who hired him. He has been very prompt with responses. He even sent us an edited version of the day immediately. It has been so fun to watch and share and we can't wait to see the full product. I would recommend Terrence to anyone. He made us all feel comfortable and fun!

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

Choosing the right people to handle things for your wedding can be nerve racking, but I have no regrets after hiring Mr. Joseph to be our videographer. Our wedding and reception video is priceless!!! I love it so much, I was in tears the whole time watching it. He captured so many special moments. He takes the time to talk to you and get a full understanding of what you want and don't want ahead of time, which helped give me peace of mind. He really goes above and beyond to do a fabulous job. Thanks to Terrence Joseph, my family can watch, enjoy, and truly cherish the incredible memories of our special day for many years to come. He is very professional, friendly, and delivers high quality results. I highly recommend! A+++++

Tiensii · Married on 04/11/2015

We picked Joseph Video Production after reading so many great reviews. And now we can add ours. Mr Joseph was a dream to work with. He was professional and personable. He made sure to keep up with our progress during the wedding planning and always answered our questions promptly. Ours was a destination wedding and he never missed a beat keeping us updated. He even emailed us links to his latest projects. He was really great at calming our (mostly my) fears. Now, we don’t know how he did it but he promised us we would get to have our outdoor ceremony even though it had been raining all week and the forecast called for more thunderstorms on our big day. And sure enough the rain held for the ceremony. We arrived to our venue on time and he was there to greet us. He also stayed until well after the reception had ended. The service from Joseph Video Production is remarkable and the value is incredible. Our guests are still asking about him. We can’t wait to see our video. Based on his other videos it’s sure to be spectacular!

Elonda · Married on 01/02/2015

Mr. Joseph did a wonderful job. He treated me like family, and I truly appreciate him for doing that.

Beautiful work I'm glad I chose this vendor to capture all these great memories

Sandi · Married on 11/08/2014

Mr. Joseph was timely, professional, and produced an awesome product. I loved my wedding video! Thanks, Mr. Joseph!

Janeka · Married on 10/10/2014

Mr. Joseph was very professional and personable. He took the time to get to know my fiancé and I in order to deliver, what I felt, was a customization of services for our big day. I was in the loop on everything he'd be doing, and after the wedding he continuously sent clips of the dvd for my approval. If I could do it again, I'd hire his company all over again. My dvd and the presentation (cover/box...etc) was absolutely beautiful. It felt good to know my wedding was in good hands! My husband and I couldn't be more satisfied!

Adonis · Married on 09/26/2014

The service was amazing! Mr. Joseph was punctual, dedicated, passionate, etc. I am so glad that I used him for my special day, he captured everything. I am so happy and excited about the results!!!