39 Reviews for Joseph Edwards Films

USB Flash Drive (2)
Documentary (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
39 Joseph Edwards Films Reviews

We have looked for a cinematographer for our NYC wedding for a while. We then came across Ed's channel on Vimeo. You can see the difference in quality right away, I knew it was exactly what we were looking for.
He was very responsive and we met at this NYC office to describe to him our vision for the video and hear about his process. He couldn't have been nicer and we hired him right after.
Working with Ed on the day of the wedding was easy and fun and everyone in the wedding party loved him. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Guy, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Joseph Edwards Films has been amazing! We had Ed Neary capture our special day. So far we have received our trailer and everyone can't stop talking about how great it is. I can't stop watching it!!
I couldn’t be happier that we chose Ed to capture our special day. He really captured the love and energy in the room. He is sending us the raw footage as well as the short films and he also offered to put clips of our video on his instagram so that I can repost it on mine! We cant wait to see the final product so we can relive the best night of our lives. You won't be disappointed with Joseph Edwards Films!!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Storytelling, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

We had the best time working with Joseph Edwards films! They're quick to respond, accommodating and really care about your day. Our teaser video was literally a movie trailer and we can't wait to see our full video. They truly captured everything from our day without flaw! Scott was awesome & professional! Worked amazingly with our photographer and captured moments we didn't even know he was capturing. Not only do you get your trailer, 30 minute video, but if you so desire, all the raw footage from the evening as well. Talk about value! We would highly recommend them. It's worth every penny to look back on a day that fly's by!

Profile Picture Diandra, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had Ed Neary as our videographer for our wedding back in June of this year, and the video came out amazing. We are so happy that we went with him. His sense of humor was much appreciated and it made a very hectic (and wonderful!) day that much lighter and easier.

Profile Picture Neil, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Joseph Edwards Films is amazing! I couldn’t be happier that we chose Ed to capture our special day. Not only were his special effects fantastic, but he also really captured the love and energy in the room. Ed was easy to work with and extremely responsive before, during, and after the wedding. The final product is truly magical and we are able to relive the best night of our lives. We can’t thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User7483770, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cant begin to say how fun and wonderful it was working with Ed on my wedding day. I recently received my trailer and have watched it more times then I want to admit. Ed was able to capture some beautiful pictures and the overall high energy of my wedding day.
Selecting Ed wasthe best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. I came across his work online and coincidentally my day of coordinator had a great relationship with him. I truly believe picking a wedding videographer is one of the most important elements of planning a wedding-… you want someone who will capture the energy, love and style of your wedding day- because it really goes by quickly (and you planned so long and hard for it!). So.. do yourself (and your fiancé) a favor and book Ed. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Edward is really incredible and we are so happy we chose him and his team to be our wedding videographers. He did an amazing job capturing the day and the emotions but was never invasive. We didn't even notice he was there! And the final product is even better than we could have hoped for. The quality is incredible and his professionalism is evident. I highly recommend Joseph Edwards films and would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/28/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

5 STARS across the board!!! I am so happy I chose Joseph Edward Films. The were professional, detailed, and went above and beyond for us. With the wide angle shots and the special effects including the aerial views from the drones my video was truly amazing. I would only recommend Joseph Edwards to others. Even my girlfriends who just got married before me tell me they wish their video was done by this company. Its simply the BEST! Thank you

Profile Picture jaclyn, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ed Crushed it!!! He nailed everything perfectly. He did such an amazing job and we love our wedding trailer! Definitely use Ed if you are getting married and want an epic video!

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy we went with Ed and Joseph Edwards Films for our wedding, they are AMAZING! Ed is SOOOO talented at what he does and, beyond that, was so much fun to have around on the wedding day. He has a great energy, makes you feel super comfortable and is able to get all of the shots/angles you want to see and relive afterwards.
We are beyond THRILLED with our video, it truly captures the fun energy and love we felt at our wedding and we can't stop watching it! He was so accommodating to our requests and delivered exactly what we had hoped our video would be.
We would recommend them to everyone and anyone, it was truly a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture User6323480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Choosing Ed and Joseph Edwards Films to video our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Ed truly felt just like a guest at our wedding he even hopped in the photobooth with me and one of my bridemaids! From the trailer to the hospitable personalities Ed and his crew have are the utmost professional and fun!! You can tell the passion Ed has for his work by the outcome of the product you receive. We are anxiously waiting the arrival of our video after seeing our amazing trailer! Thank you SO SO much Ed for everything and capturing our day so perfectly :) Lets do it all over again!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Edward and his team were awesome to work with! They made the experience so seamless and fun. He was worth every penny, and we are beyond thrilled with the results of our video. Everything came out stunning! We can't thank him enough for doing such an extraordinary job!

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Gillian & I are not used to being centre of attention, we were more worried about our audience than our vows, however Ed & his "Bro" certainly put us at ease. He is a great guy to work with, has got great "sight" too,(what will work/what won't). 100% professional.
I was a wee bit worried about our trailer as we had an intimate wedding & a small amount of time so that there wasn't much to go on, but Ed is a master of his profession & our trailer was perfect

Profile Picture Jill, 8/28/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony

Ed and his team are simply the best. The quality of the work speaks for itself - we were blown away by how beautifully Ed captured our wedding in our trailer, and know the full video will be amazing. This was definitely one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5570131, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We loved the work produced by Joseph Edwards and will definitely highly recommend him to any friends or family. We found his work to be both artistic and also realistic/in the moment which was what we were going for. He made meetings very easy, by coming to us!

Profile Picture User5556895, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Working with Ed from the beginning was so easy! He was extremely professional and offered me so much information about his business in just 1 phone call. I was sold on hiring him for my wedding within minutes. Ed and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with, especially on the day of our wedding. His team was never in the way of the day, he took amazing video and I barely noticed them doing so. Our wedding trailer is wonderful, I can't wait to see our longer video!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

My husband and I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Ed. The quality of his work is outstanding. His team handles themselves very professionally and are easy to get along with. Ed is passionate about his work and it comes through in his films. We just received our trailer and have received rave reviews from complete strangers! Thank you so much for capturing our love and our special day. We will hold on to these memories forever! - Carolyn and Mike

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I recently got married on 4/18/15. Ed was a dream to work with. He was so friendly and pleasant. I just received my trailer and my family and friends are absolutely blown away by his work. They all say it looks like a movie. Ed did such a great job capturing our wedding you didnt even know he was there. He is beyong amazing. Trust me you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed and his crew were amazing! My husband and I got married last year and we were lucky enough to have Ed Neary shoot our video for our wedding! Both Ed and his team were so professional and the quality of work was incredible - it really looks like a movie! We did both a short trailer and a short film and we were blown away! He is so detail oriented and it really shows!

Ed will lay on the floor for the shot, climb on top of stuff, and even go into the middle of the street for the perfect shot! We love how he would walk around the dance floor with the camera under his arm so people wouldn't see the camera. This really made our film better because everyone is so natural - which is what you want your video to capture!

Even better, when we asked for some MINOR edits, they were done within 24 hours - no questions asked!

Ed had known that we had gotten engaged in a fortune cookie and he wanted to do a shot of our rings in the cookie. I remember walking outside to get some fresh air and seeing him and his team on the phone ordering a cookie from the local chinese take-out shop. Since the store couldn't deliver, he sent one of the guys out to pick it up! This is just ONE example of what he will do for the shot - it is all about the details!! We LOVED the final product, and Ed and his team, and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an A++ videographer!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Joseph Edward Films! I was unsure of whether I wanted a videographer but looking back, it was the best decision I made. Living in NYC, there are so many options and the task of finding the perfect vendor can be daunting. Look no further!!! I am so blessed that I found Joseph Edwards Films in my research. From our very first meeting, I knew they were the right ones to capture our big day. Everyone was very professional and helpful in answering any questions we had. Ed and his crew are the absolute best. Our wedding day went by in such a blur that I am so thankful to have this amazing, high quality video to help capture all of the special moments. They filmed moments that were so natural and nothing seemed posed in any way. The quality and editing of the trailer is fantastic! I can’t wait to see our short film. Thank you Joseph Edwards Films for sharing your magic with us! You are truly the best!

Profile Picture Shawna, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed did the most amazing job with our wedding video. he captured all the moments that touched our hearts from the tears to the laughters. He was very professional but at the same time fun and made it easy for us to be filmed. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Damaris, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Joseph Edward Films. We could not be happier with both our trailer and our short film. Ed and his team are the absolute best. Our wedding day went by so fast, and we are so grateful to have our amazing, high quality videos that captures literally ALL of the special moments throughout the day. The Joseph Edwards editing is just incredible. Our videos are works of art!! Thank you Joseph Edwards Films for capturing our wedding day absolutely perfectly! You are the best!

Profile Picture User4568338, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding video by Joseph Edwards is our favorite piece from the wedding. Our video captures so much more than pictures can reveal (even though we love our pictures too!)

Our photographer recommended us to Joseph Edwards. We loved how he captured our personalities, our relationship to one another, and the relationships we have with our families and friends. His work is beautiful and highly professional. I love how he overlaid lines from toasts and the ceremony throughout the video. The package we selected included a 4 min trailer, 20-minute video, and the raw footage, which is exactly what we needed for our own keepsake and also to show various people (depending on the audience.) We have received so many compliments about our video. People have said how he captured everything from the day so perfectly… and I can't agree more.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ed & his crew are nothing but the absolute best! I knew I wanted a film that was classic and really captured our day. Ed did exactly that! Our film catches my husband and I in moments that we didn't even remember happening. They are a pleasure to work with and really let you 'do your thing' on your wedding day. It was great to know that they were filming moments that were just natural and not posed or 'acted'. I absolutely would recommend Joseph Edward Films to everyone! Your wedding day film is something you should want to watch over and over, and I know I already do!

Profile Picture User3742040, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews