Joseph Edwards Films Reviews

43 | New York, NY

43 Reviews for Joseph Edwards Films

Jessica · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Wonderful!

Ed and Scott are wonderful! They brought a great energy and enthusiasm to the wedding day. Their finished product also is absolutely fantastic, they truly captured the essence of our wedding day.

• Barbara

Barbara Kearney · Married on 06/09/2019

Exceeds every expectation!!

A HUGE thank you from the Mother of the Bride!!!
    Ed Neary ~ you are the BEST!!! Leanne and Matt’s wedding film is incredible and brings back all the happy memories of their wedding day. You did an amazing job, we all absolutely love it!! We could not have asked for a better film. You really captured the entire day so perfectly.
    I will definitely be recommending you to everyone in the future. You really did exceed my expectations! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing Experience

First of all, this was the first vendor We booked after choosing our venue and my dress. When you see the work and service that they provide, all thoughts on a budget big or small goes out the window. Joseph Edwards Films esp Ed Neary are super talented, professional, super creative and FUN!!! They made the day super smooth and half the time I didn’t even know they were there. When we received our trailer, we were ecstatic!!!!! Could not ask for more!!! BOOK THEM NOW!!!!

Daniella Lynch · Married on 09/15/2018

Daniella Lynch

Ed was absolutely amazing! Your wedding day is extremely stressful and he found a way to keep me relaxed and laughing. His work is impeccable and he is incredibly professional. I loved the short film and 3 minute film he sent us. He stated that he would work in our film until it was perfect to us, but there was no need to change it at all. It was perfect the first time around!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Ed is the best out there! We are so glad we booked him as our videographer for our wedding in NYC this past June. He is punctual, professional, and full of personality! He takes the time to gather all information and requests ahead of time so he knows what you're looking for. I've gotten emotional every time I've watched our trailer!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Guy · Married on 04/28/2018

We have looked for a cinematographer for our NYC wedding for a while. We then came across Ed's channel on Vimeo. You can see the difference in quality right away, I knew it was exactly what we were looking for.
    He was very responsive and we met at this NYC office to describe to him our vision for the video and hear about his process. He couldn't have been nicer and we hired him right after.
    Working with Ed on the day of the wedding was easy and fun and everyone in the wedding party loved him. We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

Joseph Edwards Films has been amazing! We had Ed Neary capture our special day. So far we have received our trailer and everyone can't stop talking about how great it is. I can't stop watching it!!
    I couldn’t be happier that we chose Ed to capture our special day. He really captured the love and energy in the room. He is sending us the raw footage as well as the short films and he also offered to put clips of our video on his instagram so that I can repost it on mine! We cant wait to see the final product so we can relive the best night of our lives. You won't be disappointed with Joseph Edwards Films!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Diandra · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the best time working with Joseph Edwards films! They're quick to respond, accommodating and really care about your day. Our teaser video was literally a movie trailer and we can't wait to see our full video. They truly captured everything from our day without flaw! Scott was awesome & professional! Worked amazingly with our photographer and captured moments we didn't even know he was capturing. Not only do you get your trailer, 30 minute video, but if you so desire, all the raw footage from the evening as well. Talk about value! We would highly recommend them. It's worth every penny to look back on a day that fly's by!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Neil · Married on 06/10/2017

We had Ed Neary as our videographer for our wedding back in June of this year, and the video came out amazing. We are so happy that we went with him. His sense of humor was much appreciated and it made a very hectic (and wonderful!) day that much lighter and easier.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 12/10/2016

Joseph Edwards Films is amazing! I couldn’t be happier that we chose Ed to capture our special day. Not only were his special effects fantastic, but he also really captured the love and energy in the room. Ed was easy to work with and extremely responsive before, during, and after the wedding. The final product is truly magical and we are able to relive the best night of our lives. We can’t thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

I cant begin to say how fun and wonderful it was working with Ed on my wedding day. I recently received my trailer and have watched it more times then I want to admit. Ed was able to capture some beautiful pictures and the overall high energy of my wedding day.
    Selecting Ed wasthe best decisions I made during my wedding planning process. I came across his work online and coincidentally my day of coordinator had a great relationship with him. I truly believe picking a wedding videographer is one of the most important elements of planning a wedding-… you want someone who will capture the energy, love and style of your wedding day- because it really goes by quickly (and you planned so long and hard for it!). So.. do yourself (and your fiancé) a favor and book Ed. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Allison · Married on 07/28/2016

Edward is really incredible and we are so happy we chose him and his team to be our wedding videographers. He did an amazing job capturing the day and the emotions but was never invasive. We didn't even notice he was there! And the final product is even better than we could have hoped for. The quality is incredible and his professionalism is evident. I highly recommend Joseph Edwards films and would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/02/2016

jaclyn · Married on 07/23/2016

5 STARS across the board!!! I am so happy I chose Joseph Edward Films. The were professional, detailed, and went above and beyond for us. With the wide angle shots and the special effects including the aerial views from the drones my video was truly amazing. I would only recommend Joseph Edwards to others. Even my girlfriends who just got married before me tell me they wish their video was done by this company. Its simply the BEST! Thank you

Sent on 10/18/2016

Aaron · Married on 11/21/2015

Ed Crushed it!!! He nailed everything perfectly. He did such an amazing job and we love our wedding trailer! Definitely use Ed if you are getting married and want an epic video!

Sent on 01/15/2016

We are so happy we went with Ed and Joseph Edwards Films for our wedding, they are AMAZING! Ed is SOOOO talented at what he does and, beyond that, was so much fun to have around on the wedding day. He has a great energy, makes you feel super comfortable and is able to get all of the shots/angles you want to see and relive afterwards.
    We are beyond THRILLED with our video, it truly captures the fun energy and love we felt at our wedding and we can't stop watching it! He was so accommodating to our requests and delivered exactly what we had hoped our video would be.
    We would recommend them to everyone and anyone, it was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Choosing Ed and Joseph Edwards Films to video our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Ed truly felt just like a guest at our wedding he even hopped in the photobooth with me and one of my bridemaids! From the trailer to the hospitable personalities Ed and his crew have are the utmost professional and fun!! You can tell the passion Ed has for his work by the outcome of the product you receive. We are anxiously waiting the arrival of our video after seeing our amazing trailer! Thank you SO SO much Ed for everything and capturing our day so perfectly :) Lets do it all over again!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/29/2015

Edward and his team were awesome to work with! They made the experience so seamless and fun. He was worth every penny, and we are beyond thrilled with the results of our video. Everything came out stunning! We can't thank him enough for doing such an extraordinary job!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jill · Married on 08/28/2015

Gillian & I are not used to being centre of attention, we were more worried about our audience than our vows, however Ed & his "Bro" certainly put us at ease. He is a great guy to work with, has got great "sight" too,(what will work/what won't). 100% professional.
    I was a wee bit worried about our trailer as we had an intimate wedding & a small amount of time so that there wasn't much to go on, but Ed is a master of his profession & our trailer was perfect

Sent on 02/23/2016

Ed and his team are simply the best. The quality of the work speaks for itself - we were blown away by how beautifully Ed captured our wedding in our trailer, and know the full video will be amazing. This was definitely one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2015

We loved the work produced by Joseph Edwards and will definitely highly recommend him to any friends or family. We found his work to be both artistic and also realistic/in the moment which was what we were going for. He made meetings very easy, by coming to us!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Working with Ed from the beginning was so easy! He was extremely professional and offered me so much information about his business in just 1 phone call. I was sold on hiring him for my wedding within minutes. Ed and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with, especially on the day of our wedding. His team was never in the way of the day, he took amazing video and I barely noticed them doing so. Our wedding trailer is wonderful, I can't wait to see our longer video!

Sent on 01/05/2016

My husband and I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Ed. The quality of his work is outstanding. His team handles themselves very professionally and are easy to get along with. Ed is passionate about his work and it comes through in his films. We just received our trailer and have received rave reviews from complete strangers! Thank you so much for capturing our love and our special day. We will hold on to these memories forever! - Carolyn and Mike

Sent on 09/11/2015

Donna · Married on 04/18/2015

I recently got married on 4/18/15. Ed was a dream to work with. He was so friendly and pleasant. I just received my trailer and my family and friends are absolutely blown away by his work. They all say it looks like a movie. Ed did such a great job capturing our wedding you didnt even know he was there. He is beyong amazing. Trust me you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2014

Ed and his crew were amazing! My husband and I got married last year and we were lucky enough to have Ed Neary shoot our video for our wedding! Both Ed and his team were so professional and the quality of work was incredible - it really looks like a movie! We did both a short trailer and a short film and we were blown away! He is so detail oriented and it really shows!

Ed will lay on the floor for the shot, climb on top of stuff, and even go into the middle of the street for the perfect shot! We love how he would walk around the dance floor with the camera under his arm so people wouldn't see the camera. This really made our film better because everyone is so natural - which is what you want your video to capture!

Even better, when we asked for some MINOR edits, they were done within 24 hours - no questions asked!

Ed had known that we had gotten engaged in a fortune cookie and he wanted to do a shot of our rings in the cookie. I remember walking outside to get some fresh air and seeing him and his team on the phone ordering a cookie from the local chinese take-out shop. Since the store couldn't deliver, he sent one of the guys out to pick it up! This is just ONE example of what he will do for the shot - it is all about the details!! We LOVED the final product, and Ed and his team, and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an A++ videographer!

Sent on 09/21/2015

I highly recommend Joseph Edward Films! I was unsure of whether I wanted a videographer but looking back, it was the best decision I made. Living in NYC, there are so many options and the task of finding the perfect vendor can be daunting. Look no further!!! I am so blessed that I found Joseph Edwards Films in my research. From our very first meeting, I knew they were the right ones to capture our big day. Everyone was very professional and helpful in answering any questions we had. Ed and his crew are the absolute best. Our wedding day went by in such a blur that I am so thankful to have this amazing, high quality video to help capture all of the special moments. They filmed moments that were so natural and nothing seemed posed in any way. The quality and editing of the trailer is fantastic! I can’t wait to see our short film. Thank you Joseph Edwards Films for sharing your magic with us! You are truly the best!

Sent on 02/05/2015