Jose Pang Photography Reviews

36 | Bellmore, NY

36 Reviews for Jose Pang Photography

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Jose did an amazing job taking our photos. Lets just say I cried, my mom cried, and my fiance loved the photos when we saw them. I would never recommend anyone, but him for engagement photos or any other type of photo shoots. I also felt that he took his time, and helped us to capture all of the moments exactly how we wanted them. I'm not very good at having my pictures taken. Usually I just get nervous if I know someone will be taking a photo of me. With Jose my fiance, and I were able to just relax. We didn't focus on anything, but each other. Jose had us laughing the whole time as well which helped us feel more comfortable in his presence. We couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • Revital

Revital Schechter · Married on 10/20/2019

Jose is the best!!

I can not praise Jose enough! He was so easy to work with, both leading up to the wedding and during the wedding as well. He is always so cheerful and our guests couldn't get enough of his contagious energy! The photos turned out so beautiful, it exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much Jose!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Karen

Karen Rivera-Clemens · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing pictures

Jose first did my engagement photos and what made this special for me was that I was able to incorporate my dog and my husband’s dog in them ( Btw we met in the dog park ) he was able to capture the love we have thru his pictures. Our wedding was in Insignia , His work was beyond my expectations, not only did he capture all the details of the wedding but his style of photography you can literally feel the emotions in them. Jose was very organized, professional, very easy to work with not only with me and my husband but also to all the guests and other vendors.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Y

Yoon Jang · Married on 08/10/2019

Look No Further!

Jose was highly recommended by a friend of ours. When we saw his work, we knew immediately that we wanted to work with him. Not only does he have a great eye for photography, but he was also a pleasure to work with. The pictures from our engagement and wedding photoshoots were nothing short of spectacular. We’re not experts in photography by any means, but know a good shot when we see one and the end result was simply amazing. We opted not to have a videographer so chose a package that included a second photographer (Austin) instead. He was also pleasure to work with on our wedding day. We HIGHLY recommend Jose for your engagement and wedding photoshoots, and if a second photographer is required, definitely ask for Austin.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Nicole Pastorelli Martins · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful Photographer

Words cannot express how amazing Jose is! He has a beautiful vision! He is the sweetest person and got every shot that I wanted! Everyone at my party was raving about him!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michael · Married on 08/17/2018

Jose was easy and professional throughout the entire process. He explained each package and the pricing was fair. He was punctual, super diligent and incredibly helpful. He is by far the most talented photographer I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and I would use him again without question. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

gina · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I could not be more pleased & grateful for the incredible results Jose provided.
    I was a bit sad to have missed a few of the wedding details that I had worked so hard to plan & was so extremely thankful to receive our photos & find that Jose captured every single waking detail & moment. As everyone says... it's so hard to absorb all of the moments, decorations & people, the time simply goes to fast, Jose has your back times 10!!
    He has a great style & creative approach to his work, that is very tasteful, super detailed, with great angles & produces great results. Since my July wedding, I have recommended Jose to 4 other couples getting married in the NY area. If I ever host an event where photography is needed, I will ask for Jose's help. Aside from his awesome photography skills (of which he is clearly a master) Jose is a pleasure to work with, he is so friendly, has a great personality & did not make my husband & I, our families, the wedding party or guests uncomfortable one bit.
    From us, he receives a solid 5 start rating for his skill, work ethic & results.
    I'm not being sarcastic in saying, I would go as far to name Jose "the Wedding Photo Ninja".

Sent on 09/23/2018

Elodie · Married on 11/20/2017

We picked Jose after having looked at a number of other vendors and really liking the photos on his website. This was the best decision ever! Jose was absolutely amazing from responding to all my questions and his flexibility with the timings. He was super friendly on email and even more so in person. He met us on time where we agreed and was great at putting us at ease (we are not very camera-friendly!) and directing us a bit but never making it unnatural or uncomfortable. Jose sent us a handful of photos that same evening that we already loved but the best was when we received the link to all the photos (and there were a lot of them!). We didn't know what to expect but were blown away by how amazing they were. Jose really captured the feeling of the day for us and we absolutely love what he did. I can't thank him enough as we were just the two of us without friends or family and he has created the best memories for us to share and keep. He is an absolute star and I can only highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Abigail · Married on 03/26/2017

Jose was amazing!!! Our picture are STUNNING! He made the whole process so enjoyable!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2016

I don't even know where to start with Jose. I found him after hours upon hours of research for just the right photographer for our wedding and he was worth the wait. Jose blew us away with the incredible pictures he captured, the artistic nature of the pictures and the fact that we never even noticed that he was at the wedding!!! So many people have already asked us for his contact information after seeing our wedding pictures. I could not have asked for more. The highest of recommendations :-)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2016

GO WITH JOSE PANG! He was amazing to work with and truly captured every moment of our wedding day. He is beyond talented and you can really see it in his work. He was professional and responds quick to email. I have gotten many compliments on our wedding photos and are beyond happy we went with jose!!! Trust me - you will be obsessed if you go with him!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

May · Married on 09/24/2016

A wedding is one of the most important moments in life and you want to capture every smile, laughter and happy tears. When I was first seeking for a photographer, I spent countless hours of research and talked to many friends about their experiences with their photographers. My friends recommended Jose. I looked at my friends' pictures and highlight videos and Jose's style is exactly what my husband and I are looking for. My husband and I live in DC, but are native NYers. We made a trip to NY to meet with Jose. Jose showed us his work with many different weddings and we knew he was the one. My husband is not photogenic so he was worried about the outcome of the pictures. From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Jose kept us calm and comfortable. The engagement and wedding pictures came out amazing. My husband and I were in tears of joy of how amazing the pictures came out. I was back and forth about hiring a videographer to capture the day and decided not to due to cost. I had no regrets because Jose's pictures and wedding highlight video allowed us to relive our wedding. Jose is a professional and truly talented. He was the best thing that ever happened to us.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/09/2015

All I can say is Jose was awesome to work with. From our engagement shoot to the wedding all the pictures were amazing. Jose is a wonderful guy to work with and my husband and I are looking forward to working with him in the future. Thanks Jose for everything !

Sent on 10/23/2015

Nikki · Married on 04/19/2015

All of the amazing comments about Jose are the truth!! Every aspect of his engagement before, during and after the wedding was beyond 5 stars. When we saw the actual pictures, It was confirmed that Jose provided us the absolute best value our money could buy and a lot more! The day of the wedding, Jose had me, my friends and family, laughing the whole time. He was literally running around and hanging from things to get the best shots. Our photos look like they were taken by 4 photographers because there are so many angles. He captured moments and expressions that I didn't recall happening! The quality and uniqueness of our wedding pictures was super important to my husband and I and we are so thrilled we entrusted this aspect of our wedding in Jose. He is a gem of a person and a true professional. Really, truly... no need to look further for your dream wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Cindy · Married on 03/06/2015

Jose is AMAZING!!! We did our engagement shoots late October and he made us feel so comfortable! We had a blast! I get very awkward and uncomfortable around people I just meet but he made us feel so free to be ourselves. Can't wait to have him shoot for our wedding in March! He has such a great eye!!! Thank you so much Jose!!! :)

Sent on 12/05/2014

Erik · Married on 01/09/2015

Jose was a joy to work with. He was punctual, professional and has an incredibly artistic eye in photography. His compassion and love for his craft is truly apparent in the quality of his pictures. Thank you Jose for a wonderful winter wedding experience!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Jose provided us with excellent service outstanding professionalism and gorgeous photos. His artistic style is unmatched and he was very easy to work with. He had great communication with us during the entire planning process. We have had some amazing compliments on our wedding photos. I would absolutely recommend his services for your upcoming event.

Sent on 02/26/2015

We are so glad that we found Jose Pang! He did a great job at our engagement and wedding pictures. All the photos were very beautiful and artistic. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Robert · Married on 07/19/2014

Jose Pang did our engagement and wedding photography this past summer (2014). We loved his personality and his previous work, which influenced us greatly with our photography decision. He was very fun to work with and he made us feel very comfortable. He was very patient during the wedding and stayed with us til the end of the reception. He was very artistic and creative with the photos. They really captured the magic of the day. He focused on every little detail. His pictures really displayed emotion and captured the ambiance of the night. We did not choose to have a videographer and I was regretting it afterwards but when Jose Pang handed us the photos and the 6 mintue slide-show video all the important moments of our wedding day were displayed so artistically that I no longer felt that regret. He is very professional and delivered us the photos exactly one month after the wedding. His personality, originality and artistic ability set him apart from other photographers. We highly recommend Jose Pang.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Jen · Married on 07/12/2014

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that reflected who we are and that’s exactly what Jose delivered. He did an amazing job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He is extremely professional and incredibly talented. I absolutely highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Daniel · Married on 06/07/2014

Jose was both professional and friendly. He managed blend in to capture our special day from beginning to end without disrupting the celebration. This to me was the best part because it allowed me to enjoy the day knowing I would be able to remember it through his work. The photographs are breathtaking.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Diana · Married on 06/07/2014

Jose was our photographer for both our engagement and wedding pictures. He did an amazing job and I will be using him again in the future and would recommend him to friends and family. For me photography was at the top of the list for importance on our wedding day and working with Jose exceeded all expectations I had.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Dan · Married on 06/07/2014

Jose did an amazing job! He did a great job capturing our special day!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Out of all of our talented wedding vendors, José was by far our favorite!! We scrutinized our choices in wedding photographers and we know we made the right choice with choosing José because his work sets a high standard. We knew we wanted to him to photograph our wedding from the moment we saw his work and met with him. He is extremely professional, personable and TALENTED! Throughout this wedding planning process he has become a more than just a vendor, but also a friend. He truly loves his craft and this is very evident to anyone who sees his work. Everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding was done with great care, thoroughness and perfection. The outcome exceeded our expectations and we were overjoyed to see how beautifully he captured our precious memories. We've had friends and family tell us our pictures are the best they have ever seen (not kidding!). Honestly, we can't say enough good things about José and his company. He goes above and beyond for the couples he works with because he genuinely loves what he does. José is a gem to work with if you are as fortunate as we were to have him photograph your special day!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Patty · Married on 03/22/2014

We had 3 months to plan our wedding and get all the details in order! We did some quick shopping around for a photographer and we knew we didn't want to settle for just anyone. Jose came highly recommended by the venue where we got married and we couldn't have been happier!

The communication was great and we weren't disappointed with any aspect of our wedding. The pictures were delivered in a timely manner and when we did see them, we were blown away by all of the pictures that we didn't realize were taken. The posed shots and the candid shots were all of the same high caliber quality!

Thank you again, Jose, for being a part of our wonderful day and for preserving every special moment of that day!

Sent on 06/03/2014