Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Jose Flores - Photographers

5 Jose Flores - Photographers Reviews

After having our engagement and wedding pictures taken with Jose, we consider him the family photographer. His wife and him are a great team. This man is a true artist with great vision of cutting edge photography. He made us feel comfortable and beautiful.

Not only is he great in his craft, but he is incredibly connected in the wedding planning circuit of PR. At the very last minute, we had some issues come up with other vendors and Jose saved us. He knows everyone and was able to connect us with else who solved the problem. I say this so that you understand that he is a problem solver and is committed to making your wedding planning and wedding day a great memory.

He is a fantastic human being and artist! Thank you Jose and Tere!

Profile Picture charlotte, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

EXCELLENT EYE, EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHER! THE QUALITY OF HIS ALBUM IS AMAZING! MY HUSBAND AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN TAKING THE PICTURES WITH JOSE FLORES (THE PHOTOGRAPHER) AND HIS WIFE (THE ASSISTANT). THEY MADE US FEEL EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. THEY ARE BOTH EXTREMELY NICE. HE COMPLIED WITH ALL MY REQUESTS AND THE PICTURES LOOK AMAZING, CRISP, FRESH AND VERY MODERN (MAGAZINE TYPE OF PHOTOGRAPHS). HE AND HIS WIFE ARE THE OWNERS/PUBLISHERS/EDITORS OF A VERY BEAUTIFUL MAGAZINE CALLED "SEXY BRIDES" AND MY WEDDING WAS PRINTED ALONG WITH ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CLASSICAL WEDDING, AND ALONG WITH A NUMBER OF EXQUISITE BRIDAL DRESSES DESIGNED BY PUERTO RICO'S BEST FASHION DESIGNERS. I LOVED HIS WORK.

Profile Picture Ana Carolina , 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love his style and creativity!

Profile Picture Yarleene, 11/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jose was the photographer for our wedding, and he was the best decision we made. Not only were we amazed when we saw our pictures, but so were all of our friends and family. A year later, people I run into still tell me how beautiful our pictures were. He gave us such a beautiful memory of our special day. I'd recommend him over and over again to anyone getting married. You will simply not regret.

Profile Picture caritz, 5/16/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

De mis provedores de servicio , este fue el mejor . Sumamente profesional y las fotos mas espectaculares que vi en todos los web sites que visite fueron las de el .

Profile Picture Maria Isabel, 11/21/09, 1 Review