Jo's Flowers and Gifts Reviews

6 Reviews for Jo's Flowers and Gifts

• Michael

Michael G. · Married on 11/17/2019

Great Experience!!

I highly recommend Jo’s flower shop! They gave us a great price for everything we wanted. Mary, the owner, and her husband were very sweet and helped us so much!! They really captured our vision and I can’t wait to see it come to life on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/02/2019

Still in Love

Following our beautiful wedding (florals)....I'm still in love with my bouquet, sign accent florals, arrangements!! My husband loved his boutineer so much he actually took the time to dry it in a book. The real flowers (drying) smell great, and artificials are so pretty hate to let them go as considering selling some of them. This husband and wife team are the best in value, flexibility, and aesthetic! Additionally, I love that she welcomed my design input as knew my vision.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Robin · Married on 06/22/2019

Best flower shop in Cibolo!

I used this wonderful family run business for both of my childrens weddings that happened to be within a two month time frame of each other. I can't say enough how their kindness, generosity, expertise, and Mary being the most sweetest lady to get me through the last few months. We were 100% satisfied with our flowers and most of all service! I will refer them and use them everytime!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

They are amazing. They listened to what I wanted and gave me an amazing price. I will be using them again when I need flowers.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Terese · Married on 10/22/2017

5 stars is understatement!! Mary goes above and beyond a "Pinterest picture" . Mary will do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true on your wedding day for the right price too�. My flower wreaths were so full & beautiful the colors were/ still are phenomenal I got worried a bit just because I was so indecisive on what color "purple" I wanted but she guaranteed me any color or colors I pick would come out so BEAUTIFULLY , she simply could not make whatever you need more perfect !!! I had a lot / such a huge request on my flowers and Mary made it happen . We've only met three time (but phone calls were back & forth ) but I felt as if yshe was family by the end of it all . Although she did ALL my wedding flowers she will forever be used for my home , future baby showers , "just because flowers" & much more . Thank you Mary & Husband I couldn't be more satisfied then I was when I walked down the aisle & into the reception truly blown away . - The Partidas

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 12/17/2011

All I can say is, I LOVE Lynn. She did an AMAZING job with my flowers and the bouquet was absolutely STUNNING. Everyone thought so. She's a wonderful person to work with and does everything she can to get you exactly what you wanted. I had no idea what I wanted, so I told her my colors and she came up with an idea. It turned out simply lovely. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/03/2012