Jorgensen Farms Reviews

Jorgensen Farms 7
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Yu · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wedding Success without the Stress

When it comes to choosing the perfect place to get married, look no further than Jorgensen Farms Oak Grove or Historic Barn. While my wife and I completed our nuptials at Oak Grove, I can confidently say that the service you will receive under the name of Jorgensen Farms is unmatched. With your wedding at Jorgensen Farms, you are a provided with a coordinator to tend to absolutely every need, question and concern. This coordinator alone could cost you $2,500 on top of your venue costs, and they give you one for free!!!! No more waiting for the florist to call you back, no need to worry about setting up a tasting, no trying to haggle prices for rentals- JF has it all, and your coordinator has your back. Our coordinator had multiple weddings (at least!), including one the DAY before ours, and honestly, had it not been for our rehearsal the day before where we saw the decorations for the wedding that night, we would have had NO IDEA. She was THAT good. She made us feel as if our wedding was the only thing going on, and made us feel heard in every matter. Don't even get me started on the actual wedding! Our coordinator was like the Puppeter behind the curtain, quietly pulling all the strings to make sure everything ran perfectly. The service was incredible. Our guests still haven't stopped talking about how wonderful and quick the bartenders were, how kind the wait staff was, and overall just how wonderful the entire evening unfolded.

Don't waste your time wondering if Jorgensen Farms is the venue for you. I am here to tell you it is. Do yourself a favor and book your date before it fills up. I promise, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Jorgensen Farms 8

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Oh. My. Goodness! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! While we are always so blessed to hear such positive feedback, we actually get saddened by reviews because it means working with our couples has come to an end. We will miss working with the both of you, visit when you can and enjoy your happy marriage!

Alison · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Dreamy Wedding Day

I simply loved Jorgensen Farm Oak Grove. The staff was so helpful and the venue was simply amazing.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Jorgensen Farms 18
    Jorgensen Farms 19
    Jorgensen Farms 20

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you Alison, it was so much fun planning such a beautiful event! You were absolutely breathtaking in your wedding dress by the way...I love the pictures you have shared! Hope you are enjoying being a newlywed!
  • Staci

Staci Harvey · Getting married on 04/03/2020

The most magical & stress-free experience

Our wedding at Jorgensen was the most beautiful, well-organized, and personable day I could have ever imagined. The staff was incredible and our coordinator thought of everything. They made the planning process super manageable. If I could re-plan the day all over again, I would choose Jorgensen every. single. time. They're amazing, and the venue could not be more beautiful.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Jorgensen Farms 21
    Jorgensen Farms 22
    Jorgensen Farms 23
    Jorgensen Farms 24
    Jorgensen Farms 25

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Staci, thank you so much! It means so much to us to say you would choose us again if you had to do it over again! Wishing you much love & happiness in your future together!

Katie · Married on 05/24/2019

The team at Jorgensen did an incredible job from start to finish with our wedding. They were so professional and responsive whenever we had a question

From start to finish the entire staff at Jorgensen made our wedding incredible!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Columbus Venue

We were fortunate enough to have our wedding at Oak Grove - Jorgensen Farms. The entire staff and coordinators were so friendly, accommodating, professional and welcoming to our friends and family on our wedding day. Our coordinator, Lauren, helped us from day one with every single detail - she answered phone calls and emails even during busy times, always was there to help us problem solve or adjust as needed. Oak Grove was hands down the best choice we made for our wedding day and I couldn't have imagined working with a better team!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! We are so honored you chose Jorgensen Farms and we are delighted to hear we met your expectations! Looking forward to seeing all of your photos soon!

Shawn · Married on 05/17/2019

A gorgeous location that will have your guests remembering your special day forever!

Our wedding was at Oak Grove and it was a beautiful background to our perfect day. Our guests marveled at the venue and every conservation about the wedding ultimately starts with our beautiful everything was. Lauren was a fantastic coordinator and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I can not recommend Jorgenson Farms enough.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Shawn! It truly was a pleasure to have you celebrate with us, and we're delighted that you had the wonderful wedding day you hoped for and deserved. Very best wishes to you!
  • Hannah

Hannah D · Married on 05/12/2019

My Dream Wedding Came to Life

My husband and I were so lucky to reserve Jorgensen for our 5/12/19 wedding! Our wedding coordinator, Corie, met with us to carefully meet all of our wants for our special day! The venue needs few decorations because it is inherently beautiful and modern. At Oak Grove, rain makes the greenhouse look even more magical!
    I couldn’t have imagined a better place for our wedding and can not recommend Jorgensen enough!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Jorgensen Farms 26
    Jorgensen Farms 27
    Jorgensen Farms 28

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Hannah, you are just the best! Thank you for sharing your day with us, we wish you and Matt all the happiness in the world!

Tristen · Married on 12/23/2018

My Fairytale!

Our wedding day was beautiful! I have always wanted to get married in a barn and I don't think I could have picked a better place! The grounds and the barn are so incredibly beautiful, which made it extremely easy to decorate because we didn't have to do much at all! I had an amazing wedding coordinator who helped make my day even more wonderful. I would highly recommend Jorgensen Farms to anyone! I am so happy with our choice and would make the same exact decision if I were to do it again. Thank you so much for such a great experience!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Tristen! We cannot wait to see photos, please be sure to share when you have them. Thank you for letting Jorgensen be a part of your wedding day, we are truly thankful!

Blake Blazek · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream Wedding

Staff was professional and very wonderful to work with. Whenever I needed anything, someone would get back to me right away or within 24 hours. Beautiful venue, everyone had so much fun, our wedding day was nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Jorgensen Farms 29

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Blake- we are so happy to hear everything was perfect for the big day! You were such a pleasure to work with on this beautiful event, thank you! Wishing you many, many years of pure bliss!

Tiffanee Stora · Married on 08/12/2018

Best Day Ever!!!

Jorgensen did an amazing job helping us plan out our special day. The food was amazing, the service was excellent and the facility was breathtaking. Every detail was exactly as I pictured. Everyone has raved repeatedly about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you to everyone at Jorgensen for making our day amazing!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Tiffanee! Thank you for the kind review, we were the lucky ones to be able to help host your wedding with you. So very glad to hear that dinner was yummy and that everything went exactly how you planned. Wishing you all the best this Holiday season!

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our experience working with Jorgensen Farms for our wedding. It was so comforting to know that they care just as much about the execution of the day as we do and we had full confidence in their ability to make it the best day ever. Oak Grove is simply stunning and we continue to receive compliments on how gorgeous the venue was!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Jorgensen Farms 30
    Jorgensen Farms 31
    Jorgensen Farms 32
    Jorgensen Farms 33
    Jorgensen Farms 34
    Jorgensen Farms 35

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Stephanie! It was an honor to have you celebrate with us!

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Booking our wedding at Oak Grove was the best decision we ever made! Completely took our breath away the day we booked & the day we got married. Heather, coordinator, was so great to work with and Val, the owner, was super sweet to stop by on our wedding night. A beautiful modern/industrial feel. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/27/2016
    Jorgensen Farms 40
    Jorgensen Farms 41
    Jorgensen Farms 42

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

Val & her Team know exactly what they are doing... and they are doing everything insanely perfect. There is no wonder why they have this long list of raving reviews.
    Brendon and I got married this past September on 9-2-17. Our wedding date just happened to be that one rainy day out of the month...
    and honestly, I think it made the pictures look even better! Oak Grove IS the most beautiful venue around... even when it is raining. In fact, It is pretty close to being the only venue in all of Ohio that has an inside space to hold 120+ people and an outdoor covered area to hold 120+....Making the event function selections versatile and accommodating for that "what if it rains" scenario.
    Val's attention to detail is evident in every aspect. She continues to improve upon her venue even when she doesn't "have to". Her standard's are high--- and that only makes the experience that more magical. When you can walk into a venue and recognize a Restoration Hardware light fixture... you know you are not only in the right place.... but in a place where the investment in representing only the best and most current style/ trends is a focus. The list continues when it comes to the luxury detail and treatment....
    The venue is stunning- it "wowed" all of our guests. However the treatment from the Jorgenson Farms Team just really topped it all off. Its clear that everyone enjoys what they do and takes pride in where they work. We toured / booked with Val, got additional information from Emily and then planned with Heather. Everyone was quick to respond to our questions/ accommodating with all of our specific needs. I don't think we were told "no" once when it came to any of our special requests.
    Our day was spectacular... I just cant say enough and I just cant THANK everyone enough. Jorgenson Farms is truly a gem in Columbus and they deserve all of the continued success in the world.
    It is fair to say that we were more than pleased.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Laua · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I loved having our wedding at Jorgensen Farms.. it ended up being absolutely beautiful! The staff helped make our day as stress-free and welcoming as possible. I can not say enough good things about the staff, especially Jen, Heather and Val who made our special day the best. Everything was all decorated so beautifully and it is a day I will never forget!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

It is the BEST wedding venue in Columbus!! As a photographer who has worked with Jorgensen Farms + having my own wedding at Oak Grove, I am beyond thrilled with how incredible our wedding day was. Where do I even start?! Their staff is absolutely incredible, quick to communicate, helpful, and are there to make your wedding day go as seamlessly as possible. Heather, Emily, Jennifer, and everyone else were simply WONDERFUL to work with. They give you the freedom to do what you want with your day but also guide you where you need it. In my eyes, our day went without any hiccups, whether that was because there wasn't any or, more likely, there were things happening behind the scenes I still don't know about! Oh, and let's talk about the venue. It's simply GORGEOUS. Both the Historic Barn and Oak Grove are my favorite venues to photograph, so it made it an easy choice for our day. There's just something magical about everywhere you go, everything is so dreamy and beautiful. They are always working to make things even better than they are, if that's even possible! As a photographer, I've seen some of the changes they have made over the past few seasons (and are continuing to make) to make it better for future brides & grooms. I don't even know how that's possible, but they are always pushing to become more and more excellent. If you're considering having your wedding here, all I can say is DO IT. You won't regret it. It was seriously one of the BEST decisions for my wedding!! They truly care about you and giving you an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Jorgensen Farms 43
    Jorgensen Farms 44

Meredith · Married on 06/17/2017

Val and her team at Jorgensen Farms helped us create the most wonderful wedding imaginable. The venue is so gorgeous, but her team went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% thrilled with everything.

We felt like valued members of the Jorgensen Family, not just another wedding on another Saturday in June. Heather worked with us for the months leading up to the big day to make sure we were all on the same page. They coordinated with the other vendors to keep our day as stress free as possible. There is so much charm in the venue and in the people who work and live there, it is contagious and rubs off on everyone.

One of the best moments of our wedding day happened when I took the short walk from the barn into the farmhouse to grab my lipstick. While the dance floor and bar were filled with people, I noticed a couple strolling through the grounds, and another group of people by the fire, and more people talking in the "smoke shed" and more others taking in the scenery. Our wedding day was not just OUR wedding day, but everyone felt so at home and at peace here. Jorgensen Farms may not be magic, but it is pretty magical.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kasie · Married on 05/28/2017

Omg! There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe my love for Jorgensen Farms! Flawless, stunning, elegant, attentive, beautiful, memorable, perfect in every way and 100% the best hidden gem in Columbus! I am still in awe of my big day! The pictures are just gorgeous the staff was perfect and they literally turned the place into my dream wedding! Thank you so much Jorgensen Farms for literally EVERYTHING!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Erin · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience at Jorgensen Farms. We had a shorter engagement and both worked crazy hours but Heather was able to meet with us throughout this process and help us along with decision making. We got married in December on a Friday afternoon, out of town from both sides of our families but the set up we chose made our day feel cozy and exactly how we pictured it. The barn itself was absolutely charming and we got dozens of compliments on our venue by our guests and even our photographer and videographer. The best part was I was able to focus on my husband without worrying about the tiny details because Heather and her team took care of them. They went above and beyond and our expectations and our day was perfect and exactly how we pictured it.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2016

We had our wedding at Jorgensen Farms a few weeks ago and it was really just perfect! Val, Heather and Ann Marie were the main people we interacted with and with their help everything went off without a hitch. We were so stressed about the weather as it rained so much the week before. I felt confident knowing that if our wedding was inside, it would be in the beautiful barn. The only part that was stressful was making the call on the indoor/outdoor ceremony the night before. Luckily we made the right call and our outdoor ceremony work out perfectly. It was so nice to have the houses to get ready in. They were so well stocked with all the emergency supplies (toothbrushes, stain remover, etc...) and it was nice to have a space to leave our belongings. We were able to store decorations and supplies at the venue the week leading up which was so helpful. Heather was great to work with as a coordinator. I was planning my wedding from across the country and she made me feel at ease despite being so far away. We arranged to provide hayrides/tours of the farms during the cocktail hour for our guests and it was such a big hit! I'm still jealous I didn't get to go on one! We also had fire pits outside during the reception and people were able to make s'mores. We also used Jorgensen for our flowers and Ann Marie was the best! We started talking about the flowers about a year out and she was so wonderful sending different proposals and working with me to come up with the perfect arrangements. When I saw the flowers on the day of, I was so blown away. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to reception decor, to the wreath we had on the arbor for our ceremony absolutely exceeded my (high) expectations and we couldn't have been happier. Our guests raved about how beautiful the flowers and venue were and we are so happy with the experience we had at Jorgensen. We were very impressed and so happy with Jorgensen and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Gina · Married on 09/09/2016

Val, Heather and the team at Jorgensen Farms are the best wedding/event professionals we've ever worked with. We've never worked with a better team of talented, caring, detail-oriented, think of it before you utter your need it staff! We will forever be grateful for their hard work and the care they showed us, our bridal party and our guests. We know that we've made lifelong friends at Jorgensen Farms. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

One word to describe this venue is breathtaking. The second I began looking at this venue, I knew it was it. The team at the farm went above and beyond to make sure that our day went according to plan and was perfect. If your looking for the perfect rustic farm setting, this is it!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

We absolutely LOVED this place. All our guests thought it was beautiful and enjoyed there time there. They provide a coordinator as part of the package and Katherine is just a godsend. On the day of, we met the other Katherine who was also so great. I can be very particular and if you ask anybody, they'll tell you I prefer to do things myself. I don't mean to but I totally follow the mindset of "if you want it done right, do it yourself." The Katherine duo were so amazing and put me at ease. I completely trusted them to handle everything and anything. Our caterer was a bit annoying and not great at listening to what we asked for. The Katherine duo made sure everything went smoothly though and easily calmed this very nervous bride quite a few times. I can not rave enough about how great they were. So flexible, professional and very responsive. Don't let the price for the venue scare you off. There is so much hidden value there!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Justin · Married on 09/19/2015

Katherine & Val- Whoa! Their like the Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan's of hosting weddings. Val is sweet and so wonderful to lend her beautiful property to use for such special occasions like weddings. Always smiling and willing to help. Speaking of help, everyone at this working organic farm is incredibly on point, kind and welcoming. Now Katherine is my kinda planning coordinator, very professional, extremely organized and expects out of the vendors what she produces...a timely and excellent service and/ or product. She is no non sense and although a very soft approach with her clients she keeps a tight grip on making sure the event is smooth and comfortable. Very fortunate to work with them both. Jorgensen, needs no more praise as anyone that has witnessed their process and execution can't help but spread the news. Very talented people! Not only is the land, farming and event planning done in a inspiring fashion, it's just pleasant to see a group not take short cuts and not take the easy way out in a world in which laziness is the norm. Hats off Val and Katherine! -Justin & Ashley Harmon

Sent on 11/11/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2015

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Katherine took care of us and patiently fielded all of our questions up to the big day. She was professional, patient, and did not neglect any details. The stunning beauty of the farm added to our day. A wonderful venue!

Sent on 07/08/2015