Jorgensen Farms Reviews

32 | Westerville, OH

32 Reviews for Jorgensen Farms

32 Jorgensen Farms Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our experience working with Jorgensen Farms for our wedding. It was so comforting to know that they care just as much about the execution of the day as we do and we had full confidence in their ability to make it the best day ever. Oak Grove is simply stunning and we continue to receive compliments on how gorgeous the venue was!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Jorgensen Farms 1
    Jorgensen Farms 2
    Jorgensen Farms 3
    Jorgensen Farms 4
    Jorgensen Farms 5
    Jorgensen Farms 6

Jorgensen Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Stephanie! It was an honor to have you celebrate with us!

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

Booking our wedding at Oak Grove was the best decision we ever made! Completely took our breath away the day we booked & the day we got married. Heather, coordinator, was so great to work with and Val, the owner, was super sweet to stop by on our wedding night. A beautiful modern/industrial feel. Highly recommended!!

Jorgensen Farms 7
    Jorgensen Farms 8
    Jorgensen Farms 9
    Jorgensen Farms 10
    Jorgensen Farms 11
    Jorgensen Farms 12
    Jorgensen Farms 13

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

Val & her Team know exactly what they are doing... and they are doing everything insanely perfect. There is no wonder why they have this long list of raving reviews.
    Brendon and I got married this past September on 9-2-17. Our wedding date just happened to be that one rainy day out of the month...
    and honestly, I think it made the pictures look even better! Oak Grove IS the most beautiful venue around... even when it is raining. In fact, It is pretty close to being the only venue in all of Ohio that has an inside space to hold 120+ people and an outdoor covered area to hold 120+....Making the event function selections versatile and accommodating for that "what if it rains" scenario.
    Val's attention to detail is evident in every aspect. She continues to improve upon her venue even when she doesn't "have to". Her standard's are high--- and that only makes the experience that more magical. When you can walk into a venue and recognize a Restoration Hardware light fixture... you know you are not only in the right place.... but in a place where the investment in representing only the best and most current style/ trends is a focus. The list continues when it comes to the luxury detail and treatment....
    The venue is stunning- it "wowed" all of our guests. However the treatment from the Jorgenson Farms Team just really topped it all off. Its clear that everyone enjoys what they do and takes pride in where they work. We toured / booked with Val, got additional information from Emily and then planned with Heather. Everyone was quick to respond to our questions/ accommodating with all of our specific needs. I don't think we were told "no" once when it came to any of our special requests.
    Our day was spectacular... I just cant say enough and I just cant THANK everyone enough. Jorgenson Farms is truly a gem in Columbus and they deserve all of the continued success in the world.
    It is fair to say that we were more than pleased.

Laua · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I loved having our wedding at Jorgensen Farms.. it ended up being absolutely beautiful! The staff helped make our day as stress-free and welcoming as possible. I can not say enough good things about the staff, especially Jen, Heather and Val who made our special day the best. Everything was all decorated so beautifully and it is a day I will never forget!

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

It is the BEST wedding venue in Columbus!! As a photographer who has worked with Jorgensen Farms + having my own wedding at Oak Grove, I am beyond thrilled with how incredible our wedding day was. Where do I even start?! Their staff is absolutely incredible, quick to communicate, helpful, and are there to make your wedding day go as seamlessly as possible. Heather, Emily, Jennifer, and everyone else were simply WONDERFUL to work with. They give you the freedom to do what you want with your day but also guide you where you need it. In my eyes, our day went without any hiccups, whether that was because there wasn't any or, more likely, there were things happening behind the scenes I still don't know about! Oh, and let's talk about the venue. It's simply GORGEOUS. Both the Historic Barn and Oak Grove are my favorite venues to photograph, so it made it an easy choice for our day. There's just something magical about everywhere you go, everything is so dreamy and beautiful. They are always working to make things even better than they are, if that's even possible! As a photographer, I've seen some of the changes they have made over the past few seasons (and are continuing to make) to make it better for future brides & grooms. I don't even know how that's possible, but they are always pushing to become more and more excellent. If you're considering having your wedding here, all I can say is DO IT. You won't regret it. It was seriously one of the BEST decisions for my wedding!! They truly care about you and giving you an amazing wedding day!

Jorgensen Farms 14
    Jorgensen Farms 15

Meredith · Married on 06/17/2017

Val and her team at Jorgensen Farms helped us create the most wonderful wedding imaginable. The venue is so gorgeous, but her team went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% thrilled with everything.

We felt like valued members of the Jorgensen Family, not just another wedding on another Saturday in June. Heather worked with us for the months leading up to the big day to make sure we were all on the same page. They coordinated with the other vendors to keep our day as stress free as possible. There is so much charm in the venue and in the people who work and live there, it is contagious and rubs off on everyone.

One of the best moments of our wedding day happened when I took the short walk from the barn into the farmhouse to grab my lipstick. While the dance floor and bar were filled with people, I noticed a couple strolling through the grounds, and another group of people by the fire, and more people talking in the "smoke shed" and more others taking in the scenery. Our wedding day was not just OUR wedding day, but everyone felt so at home and at peace here. Jorgensen Farms may not be magic, but it is pretty magical.

Kasie · Married on 05/28/2017

Omg! There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe my love for Jorgensen Farms! Flawless, stunning, elegant, attentive, beautiful, memorable, perfect in every way and 100% the best hidden gem in Columbus! I am still in awe of my big day! The pictures are just gorgeous the staff was perfect and they literally turned the place into my dream wedding! Thank you so much Jorgensen Farms for literally EVERYTHING!!!!

Erin · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience at Jorgensen Farms. We had a shorter engagement and both worked crazy hours but Heather was able to meet with us throughout this process and help us along with decision making. We got married in December on a Friday afternoon, out of town from both sides of our families but the set up we chose made our day feel cozy and exactly how we pictured it. The barn itself was absolutely charming and we got dozens of compliments on our venue by our guests and even our photographer and videographer. The best part was I was able to focus on my husband without worrying about the tiny details because Heather and her team took care of them. They went above and beyond and our expectations and our day was perfect and exactly how we pictured it.

Gina · Married on 09/09/2016

Val, Heather and the team at Jorgensen Farms are the best wedding/event professionals we've ever worked with. We've never worked with a better team of talented, caring, detail-oriented, think of it before you utter your need it staff! We will forever be grateful for their hard work and the care they showed us, our bridal party and our guests. We know that we've made lifelong friends at Jorgensen Farms. We are forever grateful.

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2016

One word to describe this venue is breathtaking. The second I began looking at this venue, I knew it was it. The team at the farm went above and beyond to make sure that our day went according to plan and was perfect. If your looking for the perfect rustic farm setting, this is it!!!!!!!

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

We absolutely LOVED this place. All our guests thought it was beautiful and enjoyed there time there. They provide a coordinator as part of the package and Katherine is just a godsend. On the day of, we met the other Katherine who was also so great. I can be very particular and if you ask anybody, they'll tell you I prefer to do things myself. I don't mean to but I totally follow the mindset of "if you want it done right, do it yourself." The Katherine duo were so amazing and put me at ease. I completely trusted them to handle everything and anything. Our caterer was a bit annoying and not great at listening to what we asked for. The Katherine duo made sure everything went smoothly though and easily calmed this very nervous bride quite a few times. I can not rave enough about how great they were. So flexible, professional and very responsive. Don't let the price for the venue scare you off. There is so much hidden value there!

Justin · Married on 09/19/2015

Katherine & Val- Whoa! Their like the Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan's of hosting weddings. Val is sweet and so wonderful to lend her beautiful property to use for such special occasions like weddings. Always smiling and willing to help. Speaking of help, everyone at this working organic farm is incredibly on point, kind and welcoming. Now Katherine is my kinda planning coordinator, very professional, extremely organized and expects out of the vendors what she produces...a timely and excellent service and/ or product. She is no non sense and although a very soft approach with her clients she keeps a tight grip on making sure the event is smooth and comfortable. Very fortunate to work with them both. Jorgensen, needs no more praise as anyone that has witnessed their process and execution can't help but spread the news. Very talented people! Not only is the land, farming and event planning done in a inspiring fashion, it's just pleasant to see a group not take short cuts and not take the easy way out in a world in which laziness is the norm. Hats off Val and Katherine! -Justin & Ashley Harmon

Natalie · Married on 06/20/2015

GREAT EXPERIENCE! Katherine took care of us and patiently fielded all of our questions up to the big day. She was professional, patient, and did not neglect any details. The stunning beauty of the farm added to our day. A wonderful venue!

Katie · Married on 09/28/2013

I wouldn't change a thing about this place or my wedding. What a team and what a venue. Katherine, the wedding coordinator, was so professional and actually solved problems I was having with other vendors outside of the farm. Val, the owner, is the sweetest lady EVER! She just loves her brides. Such a genuine staff, unique venue and family owned!! It's been two months and I still have people talking about how beautiful my wedding was. I've heard that it belonged in a magazine and I agree! Val gives her house up to the bride to get ready in and supplies you with anything you could possibly need...from hairspray to tissues to snacks. So great!! And I agree with the bride that says she wishes it could have lasted longer. I can't wait to go back for our first anniversary, throw a blanket out , have a picnic and reminisce our big day!

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2013

EXCELLENT VENUE! Beautiful Property! the grounds and gardens are very clean and well groomed. The owner, staff and event coordinator are the best. Very organized, attentive, attention to detail, and professional. Our guests loved the Farm as well. it was a perfect wedding day for my daughter and new son-in-law! thank you!!

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2013

I could not say enough about these guys! The farm is absolutely gorgeous!! It was the perfect setting, I could not have asked for anything more. And working with Val, Katherine, and Ashton was wonderful! These ladies helped with every aspect we asked for and then some, they really did go above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! If only it could have lasted longer :)

Courtney · Married on 08/04/2013

I just got married at Jorgensen Farms on August 4th. Everything was perfect! Katherine, the wedding planner, was beyond helpful and made sure everything ran to the tee. She drove the golf cart around for those who could not walk the hilly gravel areas and for me and my husband. Even though they had events every day prior to mine, she made us feel like we were the only event! Such focus and attention was given. The farm itself is GORGEOUS. If you're a bride and your not looking to do a lot of decorating, this place is perfect! They have beautiful flower planters, dried herbs hanging, a lovely chandelier, etc. all in all, I highly recommend this place!

• ellenmcoh

Ellen · Married on 08/12/2017

Most perfect venue and they were incredible to work with. We loved them!

• Morgn

Morgn · Married on 12/10/2016

We loved Jorgensen Farms! The barn is beautiful on its own, but the flexibility to add basically whatever details and decorations you want makes it come to life with whatever vision you have for your day. You can go the rustic route, or you can go the elegant route, and it all looks great.

There were very few issues that arose, and the staff was always really quick to resolve them. They really do a good job of making your day what you want it to be.

Although the initial price tag is a bit higher than other venues, I do truly believe it's a great value. Having the flexibility to bring in your own food and alcohol, and not pay a percentage back to Jorgensen, makes it more affordable than many other places. If you do your research, you can really save money going this route. They have a sheet of vendor suggestions, but none are mandatory. The flexibility was greatly appreciated, and ultimately made this venue affordable for us.

Overall, working with all the staff (Val, Heather, Emily, etc) was a great experience. We would recommend this venue to others in a heartbeat- but book fast, as they have 85+ weddings a year :)

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2015

Everything was SO AMAZING with Jorgensen Farms. I cannot say enough good things about Katherine, Val, Emily, and the rest of the team at Jorgensen. The beautiful setting attracted my husband and me to the venue, but working with the team at Jorgensen was a true pleasure. I had such an amazing support team to bounce ideas off of, to ask questions, to help with everything and anything in the staff at Jorgensen, and I am so glad that we chose to have our wedding at the Farm. Everything was taken care of, exactly as I wanted it, and I am so glad that we chose Jorgensen!

• Allyssa

Allyssa · Married on 09/20/2014

Jorgensen was great to work with from the beginning. It's hard not to fall in love with the natural beauty of the farm. We started working with Katherine, the onsite wedding coordinator, about 9 months before the wedding. Whenever I had any questions or changes to our ceremony or reception, I would just email Katherine and she would change it in her records. We met again a couple weeks before the wedding to confirm all the details. We were trying to figure out if we could use a family friends' street rod for my ceremony entrance and Katherine worked with us and the driver of the car to determine where he could drive on the field. He couldn't drive right up to the aisle but we still got good pictures with the car after the ceremony. Katherine was really helpful on the day of, I went out to the barn to look at the cake and noticed one of my centerpieces had blown over and the water had saturated the tablecloth. I found her and let her know and she took care of it within minutes. Also, after the reception started, some of my family asked if they fans could be turned on so I found Katherine and asked her and she had them turned on before I even got back to tell my family that she was taking care of it. Overall, we had a good experience with Jorgensen and would recommend them to other brides but I've also heard they raised their prices quite a bit for next year so it may not be as good of a value as it was for us.

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved this venue, and it was an absolutely perfect day. There were some minor issues in the beginning that my then-fiance and I weren't happy about. The staff went out of their way to make up for it, and made sure we felt comfortable expressing our concerns to them. We had many face to face appointments to make sure all the bases were covered before the big day. I appreciated their flexibility, such as allowing us to store our stuff on the property and pick it up the day after the wedding. That made things a lot easier on my family. They also made a custom dish for us for our dinner, and it was spectacular. The day of the wedding, I was surprised by just how many staff were on site to make sure things went perfectly. It would not have been as successful without them coordinating the line-up before the ceremony and also coordinating the rehearsal. They have a sweet dog, and cats on the property that I got plenty of great pictures with :) They even had a reminder on the board to allow the dog to stay in the house while I was getting ready, because they knew I was really excited about it. We had a PERFECT day, and are so happy we chose Jorgensen Farms!

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

We got married at Jorgensen Farm's new venue (Oak Grove) last month. To say it's a gorgeous event space is an understatement. We toured the farm in December shortly after getting engaged and only half of the venue was completed at that time. Emily did our tour and she was so warm, welcoming, and very professional. We did a second tour with Val, the owner, and our parents prior to booking the space. The property is also a working farm and you can tell Val pours her heart into it. We attended the grand opening/open house in May and the completed venue exceeded our expectations. Our day-of-wedding coordinator, Jennifer, was extremely friendly and great to work with. She brings such a positive and upbeat energy. We were able to bring all of our decorations and alcohol/desserts to store at the venue which made the wedding day SO much easier – and Jennifer even helped us carry the boxes! She went above and beyond for us and I have a feeling she was doing a lot behind the scenes to make the day run smoothly. I have only two complaints: (1) We negotiated two lawn games into our contract, however the games were never set up. This was very disappointing since we had told guests these would be available (in our program and in our wedding invites) and we were really looking forward to playing them and keeping the wedding a little less traditional. (2) The communication with the pre-wedding coordinator Heather could be improved. I had to reach out to set up the initial meeting and also the week of the wedding to see what else was needed from us. For the cost of the venue, I would have preferred a coordinator to take the first steps and reach out to us to schedule these things. When meeting her in person, I really liked her…she was personable and on top of things, it’s just that little extra of customer service that was missing for me. Overall, I would highly recommend Oak Grove. Yes, the cost is slightly higher than some of the other venues, but the space is gorgeous.

Brittney · Married on 06/09/2017

Working with Jorgensen Farms was absolutely wonderful! Their team makes you feel like part of the family. They were so accommodating to our vision of what we wanted for our special day and they offered fantastic suggestions when we didn't know exactly what we wanted. Unfortunately, the brand new indoor bathrooms were out of order just as our reception began, but they are a beautiful addition to the facility! Beautiful venue. We couldn't have asked for a better location to say "I do"!