Jorge Rodriguez Photography Reviews

Jorge Rodriguez Photography 6
Jorge Rodriguez Photography 7
  • Julie

Julie · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Couldn't be happier -- Jorge goes above and beyond!!

I cannot recommend Jorge enough -- my FH is camera shy and Jorge got him comfortable and laughing quickly. Jorge is a true artist and goes above and beyond in terms of service, delivery, and communication. We couldn't be happier with our engagement photos and I'm heartbroken that we decided to do our wedding back in the US, because Jorge delivers absolutely stunning work and I was really looking forward to having him at the wedding. Even my super picky, perpetually unimpressed mom was thrilled with the photos!! Look no further -- this is THE photographer you want!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 18
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 19
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 20

Patty · event on: 10/22/2017

I recommend Jorge to everyone, his work is amazing and he’s very responsive to every message weather it was email or text he’s very professional.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Megan Kwak · Married on 04/20/2019

Best engagement photo

My fiance and i, we spent month to research local photographers. I saw so many good reviews about Jorge and no doubts he is the best !! He answered every question that i asked before we sign the contract and even after he replied very quick ! Our photographer Jorge. He is very talented and he didn’t miss any single details.The every moment he captured came out beautiful and nice ! He was very patient with us since we are very shy and had no clue what poses should we do . He directed us every pose and lead us end it up with nice pics. I would recommend him to anyone who is hesitate to decide.
    He is the best photographer and very professional! Don’t hesitate please contact him !!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Arlin · Married on 04/19/2019

Thanks to my friend I decided to take my engagement pictures in Cancun while on vacation. She was the one who found Jorge and I couldn't be any happier with his work. He was very professional and made the whole experience very pleasant. I was a little nervous about finally getting my pictures, because I felt a little tense since I've never taken professional pictures, but once I got them I couldn't believe how much I loved them. Thank you Jorge for capturing that special moment.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 21

Shannon Hillery · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Bachelorette Party Shoot

OMG I just got my pictures back from Jorge for my bachelorette party shoot in Playa Del Carmen and they are amazing! If you are thinking about booking him please do! Jorge is the best and will not disappoint. He was fun to work with and really helped my friends and I with poses to get the best shot. He even had a second shooter with him at no extra charge. The turnaround time was also super quick and he even added more photos for me than what I originally paid for! I’m so glad I did my research and that he was available to book. He was super affordable and one of the best experiences I’ve had with a photographer! Trust me you will not be disappointed with his work!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 22

Alysia Ramos · Married on 12/24/2018

Excellent photographer

Jorge photographed our family as a surprise gift to my mother-in-law during our Christmas vacation. He was so patient and professional with our family and the pictures he captured will be treasured for years. Jorge has a way of using the light in his pictures that is so beautiful. I cannot thank him enough for the fantastic job he did.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 23

Stephanie Davis · Married on 11/06/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer!!!

Jorge and his assistant, Isidro, were absolutely amazing at our wedding! They were literally everywhere and captured so many incredible moments. My family and friends were so impressed by them and how hard they were working to make sure they caught every moment and detail. From my very first email with Jorge, the entire process was easy and stress-free. I am from out of the country and was planning my wedding from afar, so I was basing my choice of a local photographer on other peoples' reviews and they were spot on with Jorge about how great he really is. His pictures are beautiful and we couldn't be happier. He really worked with us to make sure he captured every detail that was important to us. His prices are also very reasonable, especially for the quality of work. Thank you so much for giving us lifelong memories of that wonderful day!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Carla · event on: 12/31/2017

We are so pleased with our engagement pictures from Jorge. He took us to the most beautiful spots in Cozumel. He made the shoot fun by making us feel at ease and knowing which pictures would come out best. He has a great eye for photography and nature. We look forward to sharing the pictures with our family and friends.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Diana Michael · Married on 11/03/2018

Destination Wedding - Mexico

Jorge and his assistant did a phenomenal job the day of the wedding. They were very welcoming and I felt like I knew them for years & not just meeting that day! Jorge wanted to capture so many pictures and I truly appreciated this. He captured so many wonderful moments and the pictures turned out beautiful! The only thing I would say is for the family portraits, they were very unorganized. I feel I can't frame the pictures because we weren't instructed on how to stand properly so not everyone is facing toward the center and it was of course to late to go back in time and correct this. Other than the family portraits, everything was perfect. HIGHLY recommend Jorge Photography!!!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 30
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 31
  • Deepa

Deepa Champaneria · Married on 10/09/2018

Patient, talented, and friendly!

I had family photos taken by Jorge on our vacation to playa del carmen, MX. We were a group of 12! Jorge was friendly, responsive, patient and professional from the time I first inquired to the time of the photo session to the time after delivery of the photos! He was flexible and adapted to all of my requests. He allowed my family to do multiple wardrobe changes. He captured so many beautiful photos!! He has a true talent. I would highly recommend him for any of your important events!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ron · Married on 10/01/2018

Flexible - Professional - Responsive - Local - Affordable

Jorge was very flexible and accommodating with our changing schedule. Photos were professional and delivered in a timely manner at a good price. He was quick to respond to questions, had good suggestions for locations, and knows the area. I have no hesitation in recommending Jorge Rodriguez Photography to others.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rosie · Married on 09/29/2018

Jorge was amazing!!! worked with us, made us laugh, and captured so many great photos. We couldn't have picked a better photographer! He is truly an artist!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Linda · Married on 08/19/2018

Jorge was an amazing photographer. We found him online and were a little nervous about booking him internationally. Jorge answered all our questions, was responsive and flexible with our schedule and location. Jorge was professional, flexible and very friendly. We have four kids ages three to eleven, he was energetic and very family friendly. We are so happy with our family portraits and would absolutely recommend him. Wish you the best Jorge!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Tonya · Married on 08/18/2018

Jorge was very professional and thorough. We are very pleased with our pictures

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 32
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 33

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2018

I had a June 2018 destination wedding at Nizuc Moon Palace Resort & Spa, Cancun Mexico. I felt the photography packages offered by the resort were overpriced for the value received so I began researching outside photographers in the area. I came across Jorge Rodriguez Photography and absolutely loved his portfolio. So many wedding photos appear staged and stuffy but it was clear Jorge had a talent for capturing amazing candid photos which is exactly what I wanted. I contacted him for pricing and was amazed and excited to realize that I could pay the resort's $1000 fee for using an external vendor and he was still more affordable than the same amount of time/photos from the resort photographer. A better value AND better quality of work! Jorge and his assistant met us at the hotel (my wedding coordinator arranged specific arrival details with him) and they were so friendly and easy to work with. We felt very awkward at first posing together for photos but he gave us great suggestions. When taking the posed family/group photos, he was very attentive to details such as having ladies adjust their hair (super windy on the beach!) or fix a crooked necklace or earring so the photos would be great. I have been in several weddings and found that few photographers pay attention to those types of things and I appreciated it so much. Jorge stayed close to the action at the reception and didn't miss a shot of any crazy dance moves! There are great photos of each and every guest as well. We had around 60 guests attend and everyone is featured in at least 1-2 of the candid photos even if they weren't dancing all night. Jorge made great suggestions like having us pose with each table to get smaller group photos with all of our guests. He also did great taking candids of the smaller children. I also really loved that Jorge's package is just for complete digital release of the photos so we are able to download them and decide later if we want prints of different sizes or quantities.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 40
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 41
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 42

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2018

We decided to have a destination wedding at Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa to avoid any stress of wedding planning, and we couldn't have been more thrilled. Being a photographer myself, my wedding photographer was the only stressful thing i needed to do. But it was the exact opposite. After a simple google search, I came across Jorge Rodriguez Photography, and my mind was made up! Jorge was the only person I trusted to do the job. We got married in the late afternoon. The entire day was beautiful, up until 45 minutes before the ceremony when a thunderstorm rolled in! But that didn't stop Jorge! The resort got him an umbrella, and my husband and I got married in the rain! It was a blast! I'm not going to lie, I was really nervous about how our photos were going to turn out due to the weather, but OMG they're absolutely incredible! I highly recommend Jorge Rodriguez Photography!! 12/10

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 43
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 44
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 45
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 46
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 47

Juan David · Married on 04/28/2018

When looking for the perfect photographer, my Husband & I were looking for true passion and professionalism. We wanted someone that can execute our wedding vision the PERFECT way, and we found him! From the start, Jorge was not only great at communicating, he made sure to stay in touch, and even helped us choose our videographer who was equally as amazing! Jorge was easily accessible in case we had any questions from the beginning all the way leading to the wedding day. He sent us a great questionnaire to truly understand what vibe we were looking for, what our interests are, and just to understand our true personalities which we did appreciate. We felt comfortable knowing that he was professional, patient, and would deliver beautiful shots. When the actual day approached, he was ready, he was present, and he made it happen! He made sure we got the shots we wanted and even coached some of our guests on what to do so we can get the effect we expected! If you're looking for someone who truly loves what they do, are aware of what you expect, and truly want to make sure it is exactly everything you imagined, contact Jorge Rodriguez Photography! You will definitely not be disappointed! Thank you so much for contributing to our beautiful memories we'll keep forever Jorge!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Diana · Married on 04/20/2018

Jorge was wonderful! He was very responsive and professional. When we had a change in plans, he was flexible. Most importantly, the pictures came out fabulously! I couldn't be happier with the pictures and the service.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jules · event on: 10/17/2017

He is absolutely the most talented and most creative photographer I have ever came across. He needs to be shooting the covers of every major magazine. One day when he is super famous, I will look back one and say “wow, this guy was my photographer for my wedding anniversary. “
    Amazing guy with an amazing talent

Sent on 11/22/2017

Valerie · Married on 04/06/2018

Word cannot Express how grateful I am to have found Jorge and have him photograph my wedding! Jorge genuinely talented with the utmost professionalism and an all around great person to work with. Jorge was thorough and absolutely knew what he was doing, I had no worries at all!

Sent on 06/26/2018

michael · Married on 03/01/2018

Jorge and his team were absolutely fantastic for our wedding. They were prompt, very good at organizing and getting people where they needed to be, and did an amazing at capturing the moments. Our photos are the best wedding photos I've ever seen, and I'm not being prejudiced lol. These two are artists with an eye for the beauty of the moments. Our photos tell the story of our wedding day from beginning to end, and even if you weren't there, you could experience it all through their work. I would recommend them any day above and beyond.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 57
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 02/23/2018

Amazing photographer

Jorge and his team were amazing! Jorge worked extremely hard throughout the whole day to get beautiful shots! I am very pleased with the photos!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Jorge Rodriguez Photography 58

Brad · Married on 02/06/2018

We hired Jorge to do family portraits while on vacation in Puerto Morelos. We had a wonderful experience with Jorge and are very happy with all of the pictures we got back. Jorge was very easy to work with, patient with all of the kids, and accommodating of our individual requests. I would gladly hire him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the area.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Emily · Married on 01/02/2018

Jorge did a fantastic job with our family pictures! He was easy going and flexible; and the photos he took were really well done. He also was very kind and accommodating with our 4 year old- who was less than thrilled about having our pictures taken. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/13/2018