Jorge Allocco Photography Reviews

Jorge Allocco Photography 6
Jorge Allocco Photography 7

Sara Vallejo · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and very responsible

Jorge and his assistant were on time the day off! He had amazing energy, even though I was super nervous.

Jorge promptly coordinated everyone, he was on top of details in the pictures like sunglasses and other minor blemishes.

After the ceremony, there was a puddle and I ruined my dress a bit. Jorge fixes all the pictures and it looks amazing! His work was excellent. The quality of his camera is amazing! In the pictures you will see how the colors are vibrant and the images are sharp

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Jorge Allocco Photography 13
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Santos · Married on 06/14/2019

Jorge was amazing!

While planning for our June wedding in Punta Cana, and all the stress that went into it, once we found Jorge he made it very easy with his quick responses! He was a pleasure to work with during the planning leading up to wedding, and the day of. He was very professional, showed up on time, and captured all of the precious moments I ever dreamed of. He got all the photos to us just when he said he would, and they turned out amazing! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Jorge Allocco Photography 14
    Jorge Allocco Photography 15
    Jorge Allocco Photography 16
  • Royaida

Royaida Raouda · Married on 04/15/2019

Working with Jorge Allocco Photography

Jorge was great to work with. Being so far away from each other I thought it would be difficult to discuss options but he was very responsive and made my wedding stress free. I would highly recommend Jorge

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Jorge Allocco Photography 17

Channing Ledford · Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect in every way!!

Any one looking to travel to the Dominican Republic and capture every aspect of your special occasion. Or anyone wanting any photography work done while visiting or on vacation. Please read my review and story of my experiance with Jorge Allocco photography.
    I am from the U.S.
    I took my very 1st vacation ever to the DR. On this vacation I wanted to propose to my lovely lady. Also to capture it all.
    I contacted Jorge through email. He was always quick to reply and answer all questions I had. And I had a lot!!
    When we arrived to our resort I found it was not the setting I wanted for pictures. So Jorge offered to take us to another beach, much prettier backgrounds to catch the moment. With no extra charge he went out of his way to help me in this moment of our lives.
    During the photo shoot, Jorge made us very comfortable. Half the time I forgot he was even taking pictures or shooting videos. We were able to have our moment captured without knowing it was being captured.
    Jorge met every expectation I had to capture our moment.
    The pictures, the video, brings everyone to happy tears! They are beautiful in every way! Quality is perfect. Value is reasonable. We recieved our video And pictures in just a few days after. And he is very personable to work with from start to finish.
    Jorge I cant thank you enough for the beauty you captured that day for us!!
    Thank you so much!

Jorge Allocco Photography 25
    Jorge Allocco Photography 26

Jamille Vieira · Married on 01/17/2019

Loved my photos!

Jorge was great to work with. We were pressed for time for photos and he still managed to take some great shots!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Jorge Allocco Photography 33
    Jorge Allocco Photography 34
    Jorge Allocco Photography 35

Jorge Allocco Photography's reply:

Thanks Jamille, really appreciate taking your time for posting. It was great meeting you.. Best wishes...

Sue · Married on 11/25/2018

Very Impressed

Jorge was very professional and knowledgable. We were very impressed with his pictures, and so were our friends. We definitely would recommend Jorge to friends.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 36

Jorge Allocco Photography's reply:

Sue. Thanks for your kind words. It's been great meeting you and working with you guys.. Best wishes for you!!!!... 👍

Maria · Married on 10/06/2018

Jorge was a good advisor and friend

When deciding on a photographer, we wanted somebody who could perfectly capture the mood and atmosphere and go beyond the typical wedding photography look. We were looking for a true artist. I found Jorge website online and knew instantly that he was the one for us. Not only is he an incredible photographer, but he is also an amazing person who helped us so much on our wedding day. We are beyond thrilled with our pictures and are so happy that we got to meet such a cool person. Thank you Jorge

Sent on 11/11/2018

Demi · Married on 08/03/2018

Jorge was great! He showed up on time and was extremely responsive to all of my questions throughout the process. He was also very flexiable and straightforward when it came to pricing.
    Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful but Jorge really took the stress out of one of the most important aspects!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/08/2018

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 43
    Jorge Allocco Photography 44
    Jorge Allocco Photography 45

Ken · Married on 05/08/2018

Jorge and his crew were very professional, amazing with communication, and very accommodating for my wedding. I would use his service again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/28/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with every aspect of our experience with Jorge! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Our wedding pictures captured so many great memories from our special day and they looked like there were out of a magazine ! He is amazing at what he does! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 51
    Jorge Allocco Photography 52
    Jorge Allocco Photography 53

Maria · Married on 08/20/2017

My name is Maria. My new husband Misael Campos and I got married on August 20th at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana. I am extremely impressed with my wedding pictures. I am very observant of details and I don't settle for ok. I enjoy the way each picture was taken and presented telling our story. I loved the fast and availability of response when ever I have a question or comment. I absolutely recommend Jorge Allocco his photo composition, lighting and photo prossesing are evidence of years of experience. I carry my pictures in my iPad and every colleague I have shown my wedding pictures to has made a comment how good the pictures look and they ask who is the photographer. If You want your wedding pictures to make a statement here it is Jorge Allocco. I recommend him, he is a professional and very easy going photographer in an event that's highly stressful. Thank you.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Jorge Allocco Photography 54
    Jorge Allocco Photography 55
    Jorge Allocco Photography 56
    Jorge Allocco Photography 57

Reema · Married on 04/26/2017

Thank you so much for such a fun and wonderful photoshoot. Jorge was very flexible in rescheduling our slot due to bad weather. He was passionate that the photos came out well. We created a whatsapp group where Jorge was readily available anytime with quick responses. His colleague was also a pleasure to work with. We are extremely happy with our photos which were edited and emailed to us very quickly.
    Thanks Jorge!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Liane · Married on 03/28/2017

Thank you Jorge for your great job ….. already 5 years ago I made a shoot with you.
    The enthusiasm was so great that I wanted this year, March 17, again a shoot with you.
    And people it does not always have to be a wedding.
    Thanks again this year for the great photos !!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

mark · Married on 03/15/2017

great photography... super easy-going and professional.

Sent on 04/27/2017

marisol · Married on 12/22/2016

Jorge Alloco ( photographers) and Manuel (videographer) did a spectacular job. They are very professional and detail oriented. I can't say anything bad about any of them. Everything I wish to have they made it happen. They are super easy to work with, and the value of the product is amazing!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

Theres no words to describe the professionalism from Jorge! Planning a destination wedding is stressful because you are essentially choosing things blindly. Jorge was prompt with responses and was the only person we hired that took the time to meet us before and after the wedding. Within less than a week we had our pictures hand delievered to us while we were in Punta Cana still. They were all gorgeous and we are so happy to have had him be apart of our special day ??

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ammar · Married on 02/16/2016

Je vous remercie Jorge pour avoir si bien immortalisé un des plus beaux beaux jours de notre vie. Les photos ont été prises au bon moment avec toujours le détail, une belle lumière et du naturel. Vous avez été à notre écoute comme nous le souhaitions et attentif à nos souhaits . De plus l'envoi des photos a été rapide et vous avez rapidement répondu à ma nouvelle demande . Nous vous félicitions encore pour votre travail et votre professionnalisme et n hésiterons pas à refaire appel à vous pour refaire de nouvelles photos lors de notre prochain voyage en Republique Dominicaine. Bonne continuation . Géraldine et Fuaed

Sent on 03/02/2016

Shareen · Married on 01/09/2016

Before I even had a wedding date I knew that I wanted a photographer that would capture memories and moments of my wedding that would remain for a lifetime!
    Having an amazing photographer and video grapher was top priority but I must say that Jorge Alloco has
    Surpassed those expectations! His Talent is exceptional!!
    I was extremely happy with Jorge's photography
    I highly recommend Jorge and will stand by his work any day! His work is absolutely fantastic!!
    He is professional, passionate and patient and just the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

l absolutely love my wedding pictures! It was great working with Jorge. He was able to help us determine what package worked best for us by giving me a call prior to booking with him. I choose him based on reviews I saw online in addition to reviewing the pictures on his website. When comparing his photos to other photographers, his stood out of the crowd. The details and focus on not only us, but the setting impressed me. Our photos met and exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we went with Jorge Allocco.

Sent on 01/20/2016

MONIEZ-ROS · Married on 12/17/2015

Thank you Jorge for your professionalism, your kindness and the high quality of your work.
    You knew how to make ourselves at case and to reassure us to take wonderful pictures and catch down to the last detail of our wedding.
    Thanks to you, we will keep zillions of pictures of our couple, our daughters, our bestmen.
    Again, thank you so much.
    We will be very pleased to encounter you maybe one day....

Delphine & Olivier.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Heidi · Married on 08/06/2015

Jorge and his assistant were so wonderful to work with. My photos are completely AMAZING! Even though the sun was setting and the wind was relentless he was able to take the best shots. I am very picky on photos and I have to say Jorge is top notch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about his services.
    If you are going to the DR book him now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2015

My wife and i were very happy to work with jorge and his team.
    We got married in Punta Cana last July.
    They are super professional and responsable very caring of every detail, they were one more of us at the wedding.
    I highly recommend him.
    Thanks Jorge.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

We get married on July 25th at Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana and Jorge took beautiful pictures of us and our friends. He really make this event immortal by he's professionnal work and his creativity. It's so easy to communicate with Jorge, he is always quick in his answer to our questions or our demands. He is really open to our demands and omnipresent during all the time we ask him for during the wedding. We strongly reommand Jorge as your photograph if you want to upgrade your wedding big adventure!

Mélissa and Sébastien