30 Reviews for Jorge Allocco Photography

Trash The Dress (2)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
30 Jorge Allocco Photography Reviews

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge and his crew were very professional, amazing with communication, and very accommodating for my wedding. I would use his service again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ken, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't be happier with every aspect of our experience with Jorge! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Our wedding pictures captured so many great memories from our special day and they looked like there were out of a magazine ! He is amazing at what he does! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My name is Maria. My new husband Misael Campos and I got married on August 20th at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana. I am extremely impressed with my wedding pictures. I am very observant of details and I don't settle for ok. I enjoy the way each picture was taken and presented telling our story. I loved the fast and availability of response when ever I have a question or comment. I absolutely recommend Jorge Allocco his photo composition, lighting and photo prossesing are evidence of years of experience. I carry my pictures in my iPad and every colleague I have shown my wedding pictures to has made a comment how good the pictures look and they ask who is the photographer. If You want your wedding pictures to make a statement here it is Jorge Allocco. I recommend him, he is a professional and very easy going photographer in an event that's highly stressful. Thank you.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for such a fun and wonderful photoshoot. Jorge was very flexible in rescheduling our slot due to bad weather. He was passionate that the photos came out well. We created a whatsapp group where Jorge was readily available anytime with quick responses. His colleague was also a pleasure to work with. We are extremely happy with our photos which were edited and emailed to us very quickly.
Thanks Jorge!

Profile Picture Reema, 4/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Jorge for your great job ….. already 5 years ago I made a shoot with you.
The enthusiasm was so great that I wanted this year, March 17, again a shoot with you.
And people it does not always have to be a wedding.
Thanks again this year for the great photos !!!

Profile Picture Liane, 3/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

great photography... super easy-going and professional.

Profile Picture mark, 3/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge Alloco ( photographers) and Manuel (videographer) did a spectacular job. They are very professional and detail oriented. I can't say anything bad about any of them. Everything I wish to have they made it happen. They are super easy to work with, and the value of the product is amazing!

Profile Picture marisol, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress

Theres no words to describe the professionalism from Jorge! Planning a destination wedding is stressful because you are essentially choosing things blindly. Jorge was prompt with responses and was the only person we hired that took the time to meet us before and after the wedding. Within less than a week we had our pictures hand delievered to us while we were in Punta Cana still. They were all gorgeous and we are so happy to have had him be apart of our special day ??

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Je vous remercie Jorge pour avoir si bien immortalisé un des plus beaux beaux jours de notre vie. Les photos ont été prises au bon moment avec toujours le détail, une belle lumière et du naturel. Vous avez été à notre écoute comme nous le souhaitions et attentif à nos souhaits . De plus l'envoi des photos a été rapide et vous avez rapidement répondu à ma nouvelle demande . Nous vous félicitions encore pour votre travail et votre professionnalisme et n hésiterons pas à refaire appel à vous pour refaire de nouvelles photos lors de notre prochain voyage en Republique Dominicaine. Bonne continuation . Géraldine et Fuaed

Profile Picture Ammar, 2/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Before I even had a wedding date I knew that I wanted a photographer that would capture memories and moments of my wedding that would remain for a lifetime!
Having an amazing photographer and video grapher was top priority but I must say that Jorge Alloco has
Surpassed those expectations! His Talent is exceptional!!
I was extremely happy with Jorge's photography
I highly recommend Jorge and will stand by his work any day! His work is absolutely fantastic!!
He is professional, passionate and patient and just the perfect wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Shareen , 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Digital Files

l absolutely love my wedding pictures! It was great working with Jorge. He was able to help us determine what package worked best for us by giving me a call prior to booking with him. I choose him based on reviews I saw online in addition to reviewing the pictures on his website. When comparing his photos to other photographers, his stood out of the crowd. The details and focus on not only us, but the setting impressed me. Our photos met and exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we went with Jorge Allocco.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Thank you Jorge for your professionalism, your kindness and the high quality of your work.
You knew how to make ourselves at case and to reassure us to take wonderful pictures and catch down to the last detail of our wedding.
Thanks to you, we will keep zillions of pictures of our couple, our daughters, our bestmen.
Again, thank you so much.
We will be very pleased to encounter you maybe one day....

Delphine & Olivier.

Profile Picture MONIEZ-ROS, 12/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge and his assistant were so wonderful to work with. My photos are completely AMAZING! Even though the sun was setting and the wind was relentless he was able to take the best shots. I am very picky on photos and I have to say Jorge is top notch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about his services.
If you are going to the DR book him now! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and i were very happy to work with jorge and his team.
We got married in Punta Cana last July.
They are super professional and responsable very caring of every detail, they were one more of us at the wedding.
I highly recommend him.
Thanks Jorge.

Profile Picture User5333491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We get married on July 25th at Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana and Jorge took beautiful pictures of us and our friends. He really make this event immortal by he's professionnal work and his creativity. It's so easy to communicate with Jorge, he is always quick in his answer to our questions or our demands. He is really open to our demands and omnipresent during all the time we ask him for during the wedding. We strongly reommand Jorge as your photograph if you want to upgrade your wedding big adventure!

Mélissa and Sébastien
Just married!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A year of detailed planning to make our wedding perfect seems like a dream today. One of the most important decisions was choosing the ideal "location"- we chose Dreams La Romana , Dominican Republic and "the best photographer" to capture the essence of our wedding day. It had to be someone with the experience working with destination weddings, sunsets and the surrounding beauty. We have BREATHTAKING pictures! Thanks to our AMAZING Jorge Allocco , responsible, incredibly talented and so much fun to work with! You have given us the gift of memories we will cherish with our loved ones for years to come. We look forward to having you capture our future life celebrations as well!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great person and has a lot of knowledge on what he's doing. Very punctual. My wife and I are very happy with his services.

Profile Picture Dionicio, 6/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I am very happy working with Jorge. He is very talented and precessional. I hired him for my wedding in Domincan Republic and I could not be happier with how the photos turned out. I live in Canada so it was stressful to even begin looking for a great photographer. My husband is really good with online research and showed me Jorge's work. I particularly like how his photos tell the story. My photos turned out really well and my wedding was in Apri 20 2015l. It's been a few months since and I have finally decided which photos I want to be printed and to be on my wedding book. I truly appreciate Jorge's patience with me taking my time with the photos as my husband and I had to go through hundreds of great shots! So far working with Jorge is easy going. He is very quick in responding emails and answering my questions. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any events. His creativity with his work is outstanding and I can't wait to see my printed photos and wedding book soon! Xo R. Davis

Profile Picture Rae, 4/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Jorge was exceptional from day one. Jorge was always prompt with communication via email during our planning stages. Upon arrival to Punta Cana, we were able to speak via telephone about our plans (time to meet, where to meet, etc.) Jorge met me at the salon where I was getting ready, and he was on time, which was such a relief! Jorge also brought a videographer. I was transported by Jorge to the private beach for the ceremony. The ceremony was running behind schedule, and I was beginning to panic thinking we would not have enough time to take pictures after the ceremony due to how behind schedule the wedding planner was, but Jorge saved the day! After the ceremony, Jorge worked his magic by putting my husband and myself in several poses to snap some great photos. He gave us enough time to use several different props and incorporate some poses that I had in mind. Jorge also allowed my husband and myself to have our "first dance" on the beach while capturing the incredible moment. We ended up keeping Jorge and his team over an hour past our scheduled time, and he was very accomodating. I cannot thank Jorge and his team enough for everything they did. We were leaving the Dominican three days after the ceremony, so Jorge was crunched for time to edit the pictures and provide us a copy prior to our departure. Jorge met my husband and myself at our resort before we were leaving with his computer and was able to show us the video and all 400+ beautiful photos he captured! We were so impressed. Jorge was beyond professional, prompt to reply to my questions via email, explained the plan thoroughly, and was on time for everything. Jorge and his teammate were beyond polite, and they spoke very good English. At the end of the day, we were most impressed with the physical memories were received from Jorge to remember our special day. Your work is incredible, and it plastered on our walls forever. Thank you so much for everything, we are so grateful!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We contacted Jorge by email from Canada. At first we did contact lots of photographer who were available to do our wedding at Sirenis TRopical suites in Punta Cana. The reason why we choose him at first, beside the awesome portfolio, was the flexibility he offered. We told him how much we were ready to pay and he offered us a package for that price. We signed a contract online. Then he really reassured me when he called at my hotel room the day of the wedding to make sure I was there and waiting for him later on.. I was very impressed with that ! He got there 10 minutes before our agreed time. The whole time he was there, he was very professionnal and help us pose. He made sure no tourists were in our pictures and played with the lights ! He search for some nice places to pose and also helped us looking good on the photos ! We only had him for 40 minutes but he didn't look at the time once and at anytime did he made us feel rush about the time ! He was friendly and nice with all our guests. Then 2 -3 days after he showed up at the hotel at the exact time arranged to give us the CD with edited photos. We were very happy with the results and couldn't asked for more ! I really recommand that you use him to photograph your wedding. He is reliable, trustable, professional, he does not over price and the product he delivers is absolutely amazing !!

Profile Picture catherine, 3/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jorge Allocco was fantastic to work with. We had researched several photographers that were from the Dominican Republic and tried to meet with each of them in person almost a year before our wedding. Jorge was the first to respond and was so kind, professional, organized, and helpful. There literally was no comparison to the other photographers we had met with. As soon as we met with Jorge we knew we had found OUR photographer.

Jorge exceeded any and all of our expectations and went above and beyond in all aspects to make documenting our special day everything we wanted it to be and more. We knew the pictures were going to turn out great but when we finally saw them, we were absolutely blown away. The pictures literally were PERFECT and were exactly what we had in mind.

Jorge is one of the best photographers we have ever met or worked with and we absolutely recommend him to any one else looking for the perfect photographer for their special day. He has a very unique artistic style that you just can't find often and he knows how to shoot in ANY condition. He is truly a master photographer and we can't thank him enough for doing the amazing job he did for our special day!

Profile Picture Tricia, 12/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

From my first interaction with Jorge, I knew he was the perfect photographer for us! What had attracted me to him was not only the fact that he took beautiful pictures, but that there were several options to choose from to fit your budget. He was always super friendly and responsive and never hesitated to work with our needs. Prior to the wedding, we constantly emailed back and forth and kept great communication. The day of the wedding he showed up right on time and got to work on taking our beautiful pictures! The best part was that I got my pictures right away 2 DAYS LATER!! I still go back to look at my pictures constantly and love them more and more every time!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Jorge was professional, thorough, and detailed throughout the whole process! Can't go wrong with Mr. Allocco!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/12/14, 1 Review