Jorge Allocco Photography Reviews

Jorge Allocco Photography 6
Jorge Allocco Photography 7

Jamille Vieira 路 Married on 01/17/2019

Loved my photos!

Jorge was great to work with. We were pressed for time for photos and he still managed to take some great shots!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Jorge Allocco Photography 14
    Jorge Allocco Photography 15
    Jorge Allocco Photography 16

Jorge Allocco Photography's reply:

Thanks Jamille, really appreciate taking your time for posting. It was great meeting you.. Best wishes...

Sue 路 Married on 11/25/2018

Very Impressed

Jorge was very professional and knowledgable. We were very impressed with his pictures, and so were our friends. We definitely would recommend Jorge to friends.

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 17

Jorge Allocco Photography's reply:

Sue. Thanks for your kind words. It's been great meeting you and working with you guys.. Best wishes for you!!!!... 馃憤

Maria 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Jorge was a good advisor and friend

When deciding on a photographer, we wanted somebody who could perfectly capture the mood and atmosphere and go beyond the typical wedding photography look. We were looking for a true artist. I found Jorge website online and knew instantly that he was the one for us. Not only is he an incredible photographer, but he is also an amazing person who helped us so much on our wedding day. We are beyond thrilled with our pictures and are so happy that we got to meet such a cool person. Thank you Jorge

Sent on 11/11/2018

Demi 路 Married on 08/03/2018

Jorge was great! He showed up on time and was extremely responsive to all of my questions throughout the process. He was also very flexiable and straightforward when it came to pricing.
    Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful but Jorge really took the stress out of one of the most important aspects!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Cynthia 路 Married on 05/08/2018

Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 24
    Jorge Allocco Photography 25
    Jorge Allocco Photography 26

Ken 路 Married on 05/08/2018

Jorge and his crew were very professional, amazing with communication, and very accommodating for my wedding. I would use his service again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 11/28/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with every aspect of our experience with Jorge! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer! Our wedding pictures captured so many great memories from our special day and they looked like there were out of a magazine ! He is amazing at what he does! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Jorge Allocco Photography 32
    Jorge Allocco Photography 33
    Jorge Allocco Photography 34

Maria 路 Married on 08/20/2017

My name is Maria. My new husband Misael Campos and I got married on August 20th at Jellyfish Restaurant Punta Cana. I am extremely impressed with my wedding pictures. I am very observant of details and I don't settle for ok. I enjoy the way each picture was taken and presented telling our story. I loved the fast and availability of response when ever I have a question or comment. I absolutely recommend Jorge Allocco his photo composition, lighting and photo prossesing are evidence of years of experience. I carry my pictures in my iPad and every colleague I have shown my wedding pictures to has made a comment how good the pictures look and they ask who is the photographer. If You want your wedding pictures to make a statement here it is Jorge Allocco. I recommend him, he is a professional and very easy going photographer in an event that's highly stressful. Thank you.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Jorge Allocco Photography 35
    Jorge Allocco Photography 36
    Jorge Allocco Photography 37
    Jorge Allocco Photography 38

Reema 路 Married on 04/26/2017

Thank you so much for such a fun and wonderful photoshoot. Jorge was very flexible in rescheduling our slot due to bad weather. He was passionate that the photos came out well. We created a whatsapp group where Jorge was readily available anytime with quick responses. His colleague was also a pleasure to work with. We are extremely happy with our photos which were edited and emailed to us very quickly.
    Thanks Jorge!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Liane 路 Married on 03/28/2017

Thank you Jorge for your great job 鈥.. already 5 years ago I made a shoot with you.
    The enthusiasm was so great that I wanted this year, March 17, again a shoot with you.
    And people it does not always have to be a wedding.
    Thanks again this year for the great photos !!!

Sent on 04/22/2017

mark 路 Married on 03/15/2017

great photography... super easy-going and professional.

Sent on 04/27/2017

marisol 路 Married on 12/22/2016

Jorge Alloco ( photographers) and Manuel (videographer) did a spectacular job. They are very professional and detail oriented. I can't say anything bad about any of them. Everything I wish to have they made it happen. They are super easy to work with, and the value of the product is amazing!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jessica 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Theres no words to describe the professionalism from Jorge! Planning a destination wedding is stressful because you are essentially choosing things blindly. Jorge was prompt with responses and was the only person we hired that took the time to meet us before and after the wedding. Within less than a week we had our pictures hand delievered to us while we were in Punta Cana still. They were all gorgeous and we are so happy to have had him be apart of our special day ??

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ammar 路 Married on 02/16/2016

Je vous remercie Jorge pour avoir si bien immortalis茅 un des plus beaux beaux jours de notre vie. Les photos ont 茅t茅 prises au bon moment avec toujours le d茅tail, une belle lumi猫re et du naturel. Vous avez 茅t茅 脿 notre 茅coute comme nous le souhaitions et attentif 脿 nos souhaits . De plus l'envoi des photos a 茅t茅 rapide et vous avez rapidement r茅pondu 脿 ma nouvelle demande . Nous vous f茅licitions encore pour votre travail et votre professionnalisme et n h茅siterons pas 脿 refaire appel 脿 vous pour refaire de nouvelles photos lors de notre prochain voyage en Republique Dominicaine. Bonne continuation . G茅raldine et Fuaed

Sent on 03/02/2016

Shareen 路 Married on 01/09/2016

Before I even had a wedding date I knew that I wanted a photographer that would capture memories and moments of my wedding that would remain for a lifetime!
    Having an amazing photographer and video grapher was top priority but I must say that Jorge Alloco has
    Surpassed those expectations! His Talent is exceptional!!
    I was extremely happy with Jorge's photography
    I highly recommend Jorge and will stand by his work any day! His work is absolutely fantastic!!
    He is professional, passionate and patient and just the perfect wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/19/2015

l absolutely love my wedding pictures! It was great working with Jorge. He was able to help us determine what package worked best for us by giving me a call prior to booking with him. I choose him based on reviews I saw online in addition to reviewing the pictures on his website. When comparing his photos to other photographers, his stood out of the crowd. The details and focus on not only us, but the setting impressed me. Our photos met and exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we went with Jorge Allocco.

Sent on 01/20/2016

MONIEZ-ROS 路 Married on 12/17/2015

Thank you Jorge for your professionalism, your kindness and the high quality of your work.
    You knew how to make ourselves at case and to reassure us to take wonderful pictures and catch down to the last detail of our wedding.
    Thanks to you, we will keep zillions of pictures of our couple, our daughters, our bestmen.
    Again, thank you so much.
    We will be very pleased to encounter you maybe one day....

Delphine & Olivier.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Heidi 路 Married on 08/06/2015

Jorge and his assistant were so wonderful to work with. My photos are completely AMAZING! Even though the sun was setting and the wind was relentless he was able to take the best shots. I am very picky on photos and I have to say Jorge is top notch. I cannot say enough wonderful things about his services.
    If you are going to the DR book him now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User5333491 路 2+ years ago

My wife and i were very happy to work with jorge and his team.
    We got married in Punta Cana last July.
    They are super professional and responsable very caring of every detail, they were one more of us at the wedding.
    I highly recommend him.
    Thanks Jorge.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Melissa 路 Married on 07/25/2015

We get married on July 25th at Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana and Jorge took beautiful pictures of us and our friends. He really make this event immortal by he's professionnal work and his creativity. It's so easy to communicate with Jorge, he is always quick in his answer to our questions or our demands. He is really open to our demands and omnipresent during all the time we ask him for during the wedding. We strongly reommand Jorge as your photograph if you want to upgrade your wedding big adventure!

M茅lissa and S茅bastien
    Just married!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Ellen 路 Married on 07/17/2015

A year of detailed planning to make our wedding perfect seems like a dream today. One of the most important decisions was choosing the ideal "location"- we chose Dreams La Romana , Dominican Republic and "the best photographer" to capture the essence of our wedding day. It had to be someone with the experience working with destination weddings, sunsets and the surrounding beauty. We have BREATHTAKING pictures! Thanks to our AMAZING Jorge Allocco , responsible, incredibly talented and so much fun to work with! You have given us the gift of memories we will cherish with our loved ones for years to come. We look forward to having you capture our future life celebrations as well!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Dionicio 路 Married on 06/22/2015

Great person and has a lot of knowledge on what he's doing. Very punctual. My wife and I are very happy with his services.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Rae 路 Married on 04/20/2015

I am very happy working with Jorge. He is very talented and precessional. I hired him for my wedding in Domincan Republic and I could not be happier with how the photos turned out. I live in Canada so it was stressful to even begin looking for a great photographer. My husband is really good with online research and showed me Jorge's work. I particularly like how his photos tell the story. My photos turned out really well and my wedding was in Apri 20 2015l. It's been a few months since and I have finally decided which photos I want to be printed and to be on my wedding book. I truly appreciate Jorge's patience with me taking my time with the photos as my husband and I had to go through hundreds of great shots! So far working with Jorge is easy going. He is very quick in responding emails and answering my questions. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any events. His creativity with his work is outstanding and I can't wait to see my printed photos and wedding book soon! Xo R. Davis

Sent on 08/19/2015

Brooke 路 Married on 04/14/2015

Our experience with Jorge was exceptional from day one. Jorge was always prompt with communication via email during our planning stages. Upon arrival to Punta Cana, we were able to speak via telephone about our plans (time to meet, where to meet, etc.) Jorge met me at the salon where I was getting ready, and he was on time, which was such a relief! Jorge also brought a videographer. I was transported by Jorge to the private beach for the ceremony. The ceremony was running behind schedule, and I was beginning to panic thinking we would not have enough time to take pictures after the ceremony due to how behind schedule the wedding planner was, but Jorge saved the day! After the ceremony, Jorge worked his magic by putting my husband and myself in several poses to snap some great photos. He gave us enough time to use several different props and incorporate some poses that I had in mind. Jorge also allowed my husband and myself to have our "first dance" on the beach while capturing the incredible moment. We ended up keeping Jorge and his team over an hour past our scheduled time, and he was very accomodating. I cannot thank Jorge and his team enough for everything they did. We were leaving the Dominican three days after the ceremony, so Jorge was crunched for time to edit the pictures and provide us a copy prior to our departure. Jorge met my husband and myself at our resort before we were leaving with his computer and was able to show us the video and all 400+ beautiful photos he captured! We were so impressed. Jorge was beyond professional, prompt to reply to my questions via email, explained the plan thoroughly, and was on time for everything. Jorge and his teammate were beyond polite, and they spoke very good English. At the end of the day, we were most impressed with the physical memories were received from Jorge to remember our special day. Your work is incredible, and it plastered on our walls forever. Thank you so much for everything, we are so grateful!

Sent on 08/13/2015