Jordan Joseph Wedding Films Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for Jordan Joseph Wedding Films

Alena · Married on 05/25/2018

Where to begin?! Jordan has been amazing every step of the way. Our consultation went amazing and we all got along so well. Leading up to our wedding he was very responsive and answered any questions or concerns. Day of, we had so much fun! Jordan is a true pleasure to work with and is worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Evonne · Married on 07/08/2017

If you're reading this review, chances are, you've already looked at a dozen other wedding filmmakers and haven't quite found the right fit yet. We were in the same boat as you. We wanted a filmmaker who: is an expert at their craft so they didn't miss a single moment; is flexible enough to meld their style with our vision; and someone we felt comfortable with to invite to one of the most important days of our lives. Jordan was that guy and he did an amazing job. It wasn't in our budget to have two videographers, but Jordan was able to do it all on his own. We love our wedding highlight film; it's modern, authentic to who we are, and captures the joyful spirit of our wedding day. We will treasure it for the rest of our lives. He is very professional, patient, and passionate about his craft. Also, he offers an incredible value. We're pretty sure he'll have to raise his prices once word gets out about him. We highly recommend Jordan to capture your big day.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/04/2016

Jordan shot a great video of our wedding at Dairyland in Snohomish. We are so happy to have video of the day - it gets so busy on your big day and it's inevitable that we missed out on seeing everything that was going on - that's why a video is SO great!

We provided input on a few things, but he took on this project and ran with it! Excellent stuff keep up the good work!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jill · Married on 08/20/2016

Where to start... Jordan did the videography for my wedding and at first I was not wanting to get a videographer, but then realized that I really wanted to be able relive the day over and over again. He told me that he specializes in highlight videos of the whole day which I definitely wanted, but I also wanted the whole ceremony and the toasts that our family did. He went above and beyond my expectations I had for the highlight video as it actually made me cry because I was so happy with it! I was limited with my budget as this was the last "big" thing to book and he worked with me on a price (which was amazing!). I do not like being video taped as I am a little camera shy, but I did not even notice that Jordan was even there. He got great shots that looked like he was in our faces, but I never even noticed it. He is a very sweet guy and it feels like a friend that you've known for years. I highly recommend using him for your wedding! I have been telling all of my friends about him who are getting married! You did a great job, Jordan! I will be seeing you next year for my sister's wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016