Jordan Jankun Photography Reviews

Jordan Jankun Photography 6
Jordan Jankun Photography 7

Sean Nickley · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Photos for Years of Memories

Jordan was an absolutely stellar wedding photographer, and I am so stunned by her ability to capture such gorgeous photos of the wedding-in-action. She has a real eye for composition, and the ability to capture a scene that transports me right back to the night of the wedding.

In addition to her outstanding photography skills, Jordan proved a reliable source of guidance and calm on an otherwise chaotic (and stormy) day. Her thoughtful and friendly demeanor served as a rock when it felt like everyone else involved in the wedding was frantic with energy, and my wife and I are so thankful to have had Jordan there that day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

Jordan is absolutely amazing!

Jordan is absolutely amazing! From the moment I stumbled across her pictures on Instagram I knew I had to meet her. We met at a Panera Bread over coffee and as soon as I got to talking with her and looking at her photos I knew she had to photograph our wedding. Included in our package was an engagement shoot. My husband and I both dont take many pictures and dont like being the center of attention but with Jordan she made us feel like we were with one of our friends. She is super funny and made us crack up in most of the pictures and our engagement photos came out great. Jordan was just cracking us up or making us do booty bumps but somehow captured that into the best candid photos. Fast forward to our wedding day, Jordan showed up early and brought her second shooter Alex who was also amazing. She put together a beautiful detail shot with some of my items and items she brought herself. She is also a jack of all trades. She helped some of my Bridesmaids safety pin their dresses and helped my husband with the watch I bought him on the wedding day. She captured all of the shots on the shot list and more and sent me 25 photos she took that night! Hows that for service? She even captured a video of my Bridesmaids serenading me and my husband on her Iphone. The photos came out so romantic and dreamy, I cant wait to see them all. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for an amazing, down to earth photographer.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Jordan Jankun Photography 8
    Jordan Jankun Photography 9
    Jordan Jankun Photography 10
    Jordan Jankun Photography 11
    Jordan Jankun Photography 12

Pamela · Married on 07/13/2018

I wish I could give Jordan 10 stars. I can't say enough good things about her - she is so easy to work with, provides thoughtful input in planning your day, is a wonderful calming presence on the day of your wedding, talks you through everything, blends into the background and isn't in your face with the camera, and most importantly does breathtaking work. I was so thrilled she was available for my day after seeing and falling in love with her work online. If you are sold on her photos, don't hesitate - book her now and you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

All of the rave reviews are true - Jordan is THE BEST! Not only does she take breathtakingly beautiful photos, but she treats you like family. I kept saying that she was like having another wedding coordinator because she goes above and beyond to do things that are not the photographers responsibility. She made sure I ate, fixed up my hair constantly and helped cool me down in the blazing summer heat. She even helped dress my spouse, who never wore a suit before and wasn’t sure how to properly do some things. When I wanted to communicate a message to the DJ, she would run over and do it for me. I could go on! On top of all of those things, she edited many of the photos ON SITE and texted them to us so I could get them to my mom, who was unable to be there due to her cancer treatment. This is obviously not the norm, but she always gives “teasers” through her social media, which is so fun! I truly could not recommend Jordan enough. If you want a photographer who has a stellar personality, maternal instincts, and serious talent, hire Jordan Jankun! I am SO glad that I did.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Jordan Jankun Photography 13
    Jordan Jankun Photography 14
    Jordan Jankun Photography 15

alexandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Jordan is the best. I was freaking out about photos, djs, etc. and after following her on social media and seeing her work at my friend's wedding a year before I just let her do her thing... best decision ever. She put both me and my husband at ease the entire time and we had so much fun with her. If you want to worry as little as possible on your wedding day... Jordan is totally the way to go.

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Tara & Ryan

Tara · Married on 02/20/2016

Jordan went above & beyond our entire wedding weekend especially since she travelled to Florida for our destination wedding! She made us feel comfortable & relaxed the entire time!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Tara · Married on 12/04/2015

Jordan was amazing from start to finish! She made us feel at ease & due to that we hired her to shoot our wedding in Florida! Thank You!!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Jordan was extremely patient with us. The quality in her work is insane and it is great to see someone really love what they do. She defiantly is one of a kind !

Sent on 12/07/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 10/10/2015

Jordan does awesome work! We purchased her most premium package which included an engagement session, all day coverage at the wedding, 20 prints of our choice, a printed photo book, and access to download all the images. We were very pleased with the results especially for such a bargain price! Book Jordan-- you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/03/2015

Jordan was a pleasure to work with. She stayed on top of all the pictures throughout the event. I felt calm and knew I would be getting some amazing pictures back. She made sure that the pictures were all returned in a timely manner.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Becky · Married on 10/12/2013

Jordan Jankun is a student who is studying photography. If you are looking for professional grade photographs without paying professional prices and are in the CT/NY/NYC area, Jordan is your gal! She responded to my inquiry right away, was willing to travel to NYC and my venue in CT for the wedding last minute, and was very professional and nice. She has a great eye for photography and has a very large portfolio if you're feeling at all nervous about hiring a student! We absolutely LOVED how our engagement and wedding photos came out! She offers various packages for photos, all of which are very affordable. We chose the package that offers all the digital copies of the photos, including the photos she touched up and all of the originals, which we will get printed ourselves when we're ready. She fit perfectly in our budget! We were thrilled to find her, and plan to use her services again in the future as we expand our family. :O)

Sent on 10/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2013

Jordan Jankun was our wedding photographer exactly one year ago this weekend, and, from the start, she was wonderful to work with. I was hoping to find an art student that could fit into our budget, and she was perfect. She was always available to us, and answered any questions quickly and professionally. We had a free engagement shoot, lovely pictures of our wedding, the turnaround time was quite quick, and we have digital copies of every picture taken - all included in a very reasonable package. If I ever have the occasion to need a professional photographer again, I would not hesitate to use Jordan Jankun Photography.

Sent on 05/25/2014

I was really nervous about our wedding photos, but Jordan helped me and my husband feel at ease. She took away all of the awkwardness and we were left with beautiful photos. She is truly gifted. We have used her for all of our maternity and family portraits since our wedding, I don't know what we would do without her!

Sent on 12/18/2015

robin · Married on 10/24/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jordan! We both felt so silly being in front of a camera posing and kissing but Jordan put us at ease instantly. She has a wonderful eye and gave us exactly the type of photos we were looking for. Her prices were beyond reasonable with zero sacrifice in quality! We've only seen a sneak peek so far but we cannot wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jordan Jankun Photography's reply:

It was SUCH a pleasure working with you guys. You guys were great!

It's been exactly a year since our elopement and we are still swooning over our photo's! Jordan was easy going and dealt with our last minute spontaneous plans to make our special day fun and memorable. She did a great job photographing our ceremony in cold December weather and acted as our witness, a real plus! Thank you Jordan!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Jordan Jankun Photography's reply:

You're welcome! Still one of my favorite shoots to this day!