25 Reviews for Jordan Flowers & Events

Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Referrals (1)
25 Jordan Flowers & Events Reviews

My wedding would not have been possible without Jordan!! She went above and beyond on everything! Helped me with last minute changes of the entire ceremony and missing groomsman! Rehearsal to reception and beyond Jordan is your women!! If you want to have the best wedding possible hire her immediately!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jordan did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful! After checking with several other florists in the area, we found Jordan and her prices were so reasonable, and yet the quality of her work was exceptional! The bouquets and floral for the arch were absolutely beautiful and the table decor was perfect! Jordan is so sweet and talented and was just so wonderful to work with! She wanted to make sure everything was done right and was so helpful! She is conscientious and has such an eye for detail, but will make sure it's exactly what you want! My daughter (and I) loved everything that Jordan did for her wedding!

Profile Picture Sharie, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jordan was fabulous to work with from beginning to end! She is very responsive and really takes the time to listen to your vision, understand your priorities, and make it all a reality. Her floral arrangements are GORGEOUS and I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet in particular.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan was awesome to work with! She did all of the flowers and decor for my wedding ceremony + reception. It was super easy to contact her and she was always quick to respond and explain things. In addition, her bouquets and arrangements are priced competitively compared to everyone else in the Austin area. I was very happy with the little touches here and there, especially with our cake flowers and the flower backdrop we had for our reception! Jordan was flexible and professional every step of the way, and I'm very glad I chose her to do my flowers for the wedding!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner at Eddie Vs -- and they looked awesome! She listened to my vision for the wedding and colors and designed beautiful arrangements! And I didn't have to worry about any thing! Great experience and I will call her again!

Profile Picture Jana, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jordan is simply amazing! Very professional, accommodating, and super sweet at the same time. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family. Thanks for everything Jordan!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Price was very reasonable. Flowers stayed fresh for days!

Profile Picture Charles, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jordan is absolutely amazing. From our very first meeting she has been so accommodating and a beyond pleasure to work with. For our first meeting, she traveled to where my husband and I were living since we were so busy and couldn’t make it to Austin. She truly listened to what both my husband and myself wanted. We did a Texas style wedding kolaches, Texas BBQ and all. We wanted to do a simple wildflower look for our centerpieces (and we all know you can’t pick Texas wildflowers) she executed this perfectly.

The bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful, she created a simple, yet full lovely off-white accessory to go with my bridesmaids perfectly. One of my bridesmaids, who got married in the fall, couldn’t get over just how perfect they were. I did a maroon bouquet because, well Aggies bleed maroon (WHOOP), anyways it was stunning. It was more than I could have ever imagined, also my fella’s boutonniere matched my bouquet which was just the icing on the cake.

Not only did Jordan create beautiful centerpieces, three elegant corsages’, seven perfect bouquets, two simple southern hair pieces and twelve lovely boutonnieres all on site, she also used the extra florals to fill in around the cake table and various vignettes around the reception barn.

Jordan’s love for florals, along with her passion and dedication to bring your ideas to life is the perfect combo when searching for a florist for your big day. Our florals throughout the entire event were more than either of us pictured for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan did the flowers for my sister's wedding so immediately I knew that I wanted to go with her! She did an amazing job with the flowers. They were beautiful. I gave her very little instruction and she was able to come up with amazing arrangments. She is super professional and organized as well. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture EMILY, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan completely exceeded my expectations! I needed a bouquet for bridal portraits, sent her a few inspiration photos, and what she came up with was absolutely gorgeous. She even handpicked some of the flowers herself, which says a lot about her attention to detail and how much she values her clients. If I weren't doing a destination wedding, Jordan Flowers & Events would be my florist of choice. She goes above and beyond and I can't say enough great things about my experience.

Profile Picture Brennan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If You want a great planner who actually cares about you and your wedding, then I recommend Jordan. They did an amazing job! I was relieved of all of the hard stuff and she knew exactly what I liked, and was able to stay on budget and provide me great insight on things I would have never thought of. They even did my flowers and decorations! I couldnt be happier!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan was incredible to work with! She scheduled frequent meetings with us in the months leading up to the big day. She is easy to reach and accessible as she allowed us to contact her at any time. She was able to include everything that we visioned on our wedding day. 5/5 stars for sure!

Profile Picture Trevor, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

USE JORDAN FLOWERS & EVENTS. you are a fool if you do not hire Jordan Flowers. My husband and were so amazed with the her prices, services offered, flowers, and decor. She knows what she is doing and loves what she is doing. She works from home so it saved us so much compared to everywhere we went to get quotes and she also rented us an arch and so much decor to help our wedding look great. I seriously can not say enough how happy we were and know you will be too if you hire her!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We used Jordan Flowers & Events for our day of event planning and floral/decor. SHE WAS GREAT! I was so impressed by her quick response time, taste, and overall job. My baker, I hired sent the wrong cake and Jordan was quick to resolve the issue without any problems or worrying me. In fact I did not even know until after the wedding! I can not go on about her beautiful flowers! My guests even raved on them to me throughout the wedding night and still now on her decorations and flowers.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Religious

Jordan provided the flowers for my early summer wedding. I pretty much just knew what colors I wanted. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what flowers I wanted or how I wanted them arranged but she took my scattered ideas and ran with them. Her work is incredible and customer service is even better. Almost a year later I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I'd definitely recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan did a wonderful job with planning out the decorations and the arrangements were beautiful!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jordan did such an amazing job on my wedding! She envisioned exactly what I wanted just by talking to her about my style and ideas. She was very professional and had so much experience in the industry that it made my wedding a breeze when it came to decorating and floral arrangements. I highly reccomend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My flowers were one of my very favorite things about my wedding! They looked so great in pictures and Jordan delivered exactly what I wanted. She was dependable and her prices were better than any other florist I talked to. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All of the bouquets turned out absolutely stunning. They were exactly what I had envisioned and they photographed beautifully. They were delivered on time to the house we were getting ready at and held up beautifully throughout the day. Also the pricing was very reasonable and I did not once like I was being over charged. Great job!

Profile Picture User2837358, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Perfect arrangements for our wedding

Profile Picture Michael, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jordan was awesome!! She has very creative ideas and her work is remarkable my flowers looked beautiful!!! I will definitely be using Jordan for any future events I may have!

Profile Picture Kacie, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a lovely experience with Jordan and her crew. She was very resposive and went out of her way to accomodate us. She is very sweet and professional. She and her assistants listened to our needs and helped us out in any way they could. Thank you, Jordan!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines
4.7

Jordan did a great job not only with creating beautiful floral arrangements, but with decorating and coordinating our entire Austin winter wedding. First, the flowers were simply perfect. From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the table centerpieces and the wedding arch, the flowers were fresh and blooming, and turned out better than I could have ever dreamed. She also used her classy and creative touch to decorate our welcome tables and venue entry. As far as coordinating goes, we could not have done it without her. She made sure everything ran smoothly from the rehearsal to the very end of the wedding night. I as the bride didn't have to think or worry about anything. She took care of it all! She juggled our vendors, kept us on schedule, was detail-oriented, worked hard and took action when issues arose. Her team was fantastic. Jordan made my special day extra perfect, and I would recommend Jordan Flowers & Events to anyone, especially my family and friends!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/20/17, 1 Review