Jordan Flowers & Events Reviews

Jordan Flowers & Events 6
Jordan Flowers & Events 7

Sherrie Rose · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of bride

Jordan did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding flowers and decor. Just what we wanted and more! thank you

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you Sherri for allowing me to be apart of such a joyous day. I enjoyed working with you all! I am so happy you loved everything.
  • Ana

Ana Villegas · Married on 10/13/2018

What a great experience to work with Jordan Flowes and Events!

We decided to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a vow renewal and a party, unfortunately due to weather we had to make a same day decision to move the event from the outside terrace to an inside room. The team at Jordan flowers were able to make all the changes real time and it took my breath away to look at how beautiful everything was set up!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ana for letting me be apart of such a joyous occasion! You and your family looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you for you kind words and I wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness!

Rubi · Married on 08/18/2018

We were more than pleased with the work that Jordan delivered for our wedding day! Everything…from my bouquet to the table arrangements, it all turned out BEAUTIFUL! Jordan was patient with all my requests and the best part was that she was able to work within our budget- it did not compromise the quality of work! She is very knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and also a sweetheart! I am glad I trusted Jordan with our wedding flower/greenery decorations- we definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. I loved working with you both and am so happy your day was so special and perfect. Congratulations to you both!!!!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

My wedding would not have been possible without Jordan!! She went above and beyond on everything! Helped me with last minute changes of the entire ceremony and missing groomsman! Rehearsal to reception and beyond Jordan is your women!! If you want to have the best wedding possible hire her immediately!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Congratulations to you and your husband:)

Britni · Married on 06/09/2018

Jordan helped us achieve the exact look we were hoping for in regards to our wedding. We wanted simplicity and to take advantage of our venue's natural beauty. My bouquet was picture perfect and her team that helped with coordination services were top notch. They were flexible in addressing any of my requests and made sure that our wedding day was what we expected. Jordan answered any and all of my questions along the way - she was always available. She really was the sweetest person to work with, which is definitely something you want on your vendor team!

Jordan Flowers & Events 8
    Jordan Flowers & Events 9
    Jordan Flowers & Events 10
    Jordan Flowers & Events 11
    Jordan Flowers & Events 12
    Jordan Flowers & Events 13

Grainne · Married on 05/11/2018

What can I say? Splendid from start to finish. There is nothing this woman can't do, even at the 11th hour! We were so blessed to work with Jordan on our wedding. She not only provided and designed all of the flowers, but she oversaw the entire event. Everyone (from the vendors to our families) loved working with her, she was 3 steps ahead all of the time, always in a great mood, and super efficient and resourceful. Couldn't be happier, it felt like I was working with a friend. I wish we could do it all over again! :D

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review, I am so happy for you and John. You guys are such amazing, sweet, beautiful couple and I loved meeting and working with you guys!

Emylie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jordan! I just wanted to say thank you so much for your stunning work! My husband, myself, and my guest were more than blown away by your work. Sometimes it is hard to describe a vision, but you captured it flawlessly! Thank you

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Jordan Flowers & Events 14
    Jordan Flowers & Events 15
    Jordan Flowers & Events 16
    Jordan Flowers & Events 17
    Jordan Flowers & Events 18

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you soooo much Emylie for taking the time to leave us a review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish the both of yall a lifetime of happiness and love!

Malia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had an awesome time meeting with Jordan for our wedding! Her prices were the most reasonable I’d found which was a huge plus, and she helped us out throughout the entire process. The floral arrangement on the wooden arch my husband made was absolutely beautiful and I was so in love with the bride and bridesmaid bouquets!!

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

Jordan was fabulous to work with not to mention the sweetest! I hired her to do our day of coordinating and flowers for our wedding & reception. We literally couldn't have done it without her she made everything so easy for me, my fiance and family! I would 100% recommend her to other brides that don't want to worry about ANYTHING on their special day! Thank you Jordan!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan for taking you time to review us! We loved working with you, your fiance, and your families. It was such a beautiful day and wedding! Congratulations!

Kelley · Married on 04/07/2018

Jordan is such a joy to work with! She's communicative, reliable and a fantastic artist. I'm so thrilled we chose her to make the details of our special day come to life beautifully.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Jordan Flowers & Events 19

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! Congratulations to both of you!!

Sharie · Married on 01/06/2018

Jordan did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful! After checking with several other florists in the area, we found Jordan and her prices were so reasonable, and yet the quality of her work was exceptional! The bouquets and floral for the arch were absolutely beautiful and the table decor was perfect! Jordan is so sweet and talented and was just so wonderful to work with! She wanted to make sure everything was done right and was so helpful! She is conscientious and has such an eye for detail, but will make sure it's exactly what you want! My daughter (and I) loved everything that Jordan did for her wedding!

Jordyn · Married on 12/09/2017

Jordan was fabulous to work with from beginning to end! She is very responsive and really takes the time to listen to your vision, understand your priorities, and make it all a reality. Her floral arrangements are GORGEOUS and I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet in particular.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank You so much Jordyn for your kind review. Wishing you both a lifetime of love an happiness! Congratulations!

Jenny · Married on 10/21/2017

Jordan was awesome to work with! She did all of the flowers and decor for my wedding ceremony + reception. It was super easy to contact her and she was always quick to respond and explain things. In addition, her bouquets and arrangements are priced competitively compared to everyone else in the Austin area. I was very happy with the little touches here and there, especially with our cake flowers and the flower backdrop we had for our reception! Jordan was flexible and professional every step of the way, and I'm very glad I chose her to do my flowers for the wedding!

Jordan Flowers & Events 20
    Jordan Flowers & Events 21
    Jordan Flowers & Events 22
    Jordan Flowers & Events 23
    Jordan Flowers & Events 24
    Jordan Flowers & Events 25

Jana · Married on 10/15/2017

Jordan did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner at Eddie Vs -- and they looked awesome! She listened to my vision for the wedding and colors and designed beautiful arrangements! And I didn't have to worry about any thing! Great experience and I will call her again!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. I look forward to working with you again!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Jordan is simply amazing! Very professional, accommodating, and super sweet at the same time. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family. Thanks for everything Jordan!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Jordan Flowers & Events 26
    Jordan Flowers & Events 27
    Jordan Flowers & Events 28
    Jordan Flowers & Events 29
    Jordan Flowers & Events 30

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for an awesome review! Congratulations to you and Scott again!

Charles · Married on 08/29/2017

Price was very reasonable. Flowers stayed fresh for days!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy you enjoyed your flowers:)

Kristina · Married on 05/28/2017

Jordan is absolutely amazing. From our very first meeting she has been so accommodating and a beyond pleasure to work with. For our first meeting, she traveled to where my husband and I were living since we were so busy and couldn’t make it to Austin. She truly listened to what both my husband and myself wanted. We did a Texas style wedding kolaches, Texas BBQ and all. We wanted to do a simple wildflower look for our centerpieces (and we all know you can’t pick Texas wildflowers) she executed this perfectly.

The bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful, she created a simple, yet full lovely off-white accessory to go with my bridesmaids perfectly. One of my bridesmaids, who got married in the fall, couldn’t get over just how perfect they were. I did a maroon bouquet because, well Aggies bleed maroon (WHOOP), anyways it was stunning. It was more than I could have ever imagined, also my fella’s boutonniere matched my bouquet which was just the icing on the cake.

Not only did Jordan create beautiful centerpieces, three elegant corsages’, seven perfect bouquets, two simple southern hair pieces and twelve lovely boutonnieres all on site, she also used the extra florals to fill in around the cake table and various vignettes around the reception barn.

Jordan’s love for florals, along with her passion and dedication to bring your ideas to life is the perfect combo when searching for a florist for your big day. Our florals throughout the entire event were more than either of us pictured for our wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank YOU For Your awesome review !

EMILY · Married on 04/29/2017

Jordan did the flowers for my sister's wedding so immediately I knew that I wanted to go with her! She did an amazing job with the flowers. They were beautiful. I gave her very little instruction and she was able to come up with amazing arrangments. She is super professional and organized as well. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank You so much for taking the time to write such a great review:)

Brennan · Married on 04/22/2017

Jordan completely exceeded my expectations! I needed a bouquet for bridal portraits, sent her a few inspiration photos, and what she came up with was absolutely gorgeous. She even handpicked some of the flowers herself, which says a lot about her attention to detail and how much she values her clients. If I weren't doing a destination wedding, Jordan Flowers & Events would be my florist of choice. She goes above and beyond and I can't say enough great things about my experience.

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

If You want a great planner who actually cares about you and your wedding, then I recommend Jordan. They did an amazing job! I was relieved of all of the hard stuff and she knew exactly what I liked, and was able to stay on budget and provide me great insight on things I would have never thought of. They even did my flowers and decorations! I couldnt be happier!

Trevor · Married on 12/28/2016

Jordan was incredible to work with! She scheduled frequent meetings with us in the months leading up to the big day. She is easy to reach and accessible as she allowed us to contact her at any time. She was able to include everything that we visioned on our wedding day. 5/5 stars for sure!

Christina · Married on 09/24/2016

USE JORDAN FLOWERS & EVENTS. you are a fool if you do not hire Jordan Flowers. My husband and were so amazed with the her prices, services offered, flowers, and decor. She knows what she is doing and loves what she is doing. She works from home so it saved us so much compared to everywhere we went to get quotes and she also rented us an arch and so much decor to help our wedding look great. I seriously can not say enough how happy we were and know you will be too if you hire her!

Sent on 04/25/2017

THANK YOU CHRISTINA!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Jordan Flowers & Events for our day of event planning and floral/decor. SHE WAS GREAT! I was so impressed by her quick response time, taste, and overall job. My baker, I hired sent the wrong cake and Jordan was quick to resolve the issue without any problems or worrying me. In fact I did not even know until after the wedding! I can not go on about her beautiful flowers! My guests even raved on them to me throughout the wedding night and still now on her decorations and flowers.

Angela · Married on 05/14/2016

Jordan provided the flowers for my early summer wedding. I pretty much just knew what colors I wanted. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what flowers I wanted or how I wanted them arranged but she took my scattered ideas and ran with them. Her work is incredible and customer service is even better. Almost a year later I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I'd definitely recommend her for any event!