Jordan Flowers & Events Reviews

49 | Pflugerville, TX

49 Reviews for Jordan Flowers & Events

Allie Bourgeois · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Jordan is the best in the biz!

Jordan Flowers was AMAZING to work with!!! I ended up being super indecisive throughout the wedding planning process & she made any change I wanted promptly & worked with me on everything. She did an amazing job & was priced competitively! Beyond florals, Jordan is the sweetest human being who went above & beyond for me & my husband on our wedding day. She cheered me on right before I walked down the aisle & helped my groom fix his mic right before the ceremony. You’d be making a mistake NOT booking Jordan for any of your floral needs. I highly recommend her services! :)

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Wow!!! You totally made my day!!! Thank you Soo much for your AMAZING words!!! I so enjoyed working with you and am so happy to have been apart of such a beautiful day. I am so happy for you and TJ and wish you a life time of love and happiness in your adventures together:)
  • Lissette

Lissette Carrizales · Married on 03/13/2020

Jordan is the best!

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Jordan is. She is so passionate and knowledgeable about what she does. It was so easy to work with and completely exceeded my expectations of what I wanted. One of my favorite things about Jordan is that she works with your budget and does her best to give you lots of options. I would highly recommend working with Jordan!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Lissette!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet review and for letting us be apart of your wedding day. You looked absolutely gorgeous!! So incredibly happy for you both! I wish ya'll a lifetime of love and happiness!!
  • Na Chen

N Chen · Married on 10/26/2019

Jordan is the best!

Jordan is not only a super talented florist, but also the sweetest person to work with.
    I contacted her without really knowing what I wanted for the wedding day. She was very patient with me and never made me feel pressured. With my limited input of "wanting something neutral and classy", she was able to give great suggestions. She was also very respectful of my budget and was willing to work with me on that. We loved the flowers Jordan delivered on the wedding day. They were exactly what we wanted and even more!
    Our wedding day was perfect, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Jordan. I would recommend her to anyone who is in search of a florist.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Na!!! You looked absolutely stunning! What a lovely wedding you had! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with yall! Thank you so much and congratulations!
  • Gracie

Gracie Lei · Married on 07/12/2019

Passionate Greenery

W.O.W. Words truly cannot express my gratitude and amazement at the work Jordan did at my wedding. From the first planning meeting, Jordan was informative, suggestive, and was able to quickly match florals (mostly greenery) to my vision (and pinterest board). Jordan communicated with me leading up to the wedding and on the day of she created the most beautiful setting. I could not have imagined my wedding any other way, the greenery was perfect and the pictures turned out lovely. I would not have changed anything (except maybe add even more greenery because that is how much I loved what she did). I cannot recommend her enough, absolute professional and so creative. It should be clear to anyone that meets her that weddings are not just another job to Jordan, I truly feel like she threw a piece of herself into my wedding, I could feel the love and passion in every piece, and the result was just magical.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Gracie!!!! Soooooooo sweeeeet!!!!!! OMG And your pictures are so beautiful ❤️ thank you so much for your kind review. You made my day. I sooo enjoyed working with you on your wedding day. I will never forget your beautiful wedding day. Thank you again so much for letting us be apart of such a special day in your life. I wish y'all a lifetime of love and happiness ❤️
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 06/30/2019

Stress Free Planning + Beautiful Flowers

Jordan came highly recommend from someone I worked with, and I’m so glad we used her coordination and floral services. She made planning and communicating with vendors so easy, that I really didn’t have to worry about anything! She really listened to what we wanted and made it happen within our budget. I kept getting told I was such a laid back bride, and it was because I didn’t have to worry about anything! She even recommended some great vendors for us and gave us a planning timeline (that wasn’t overwhelming to look at) to keep us on track. The flowers were perfect! I told her what I wanted, and they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined they would be! I definitely recommend Jordan for event planning and floral services!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Christie!!!!!!!! Every time I go to or by the Mansion I think of you and Marshall. You are truly such a sweet and beautiful couple, inside and out and I am so grateful I had the opportunity of working with ya'll! Thank you for letting me be apart of such a special day in you and your families life's. I hope ya'll are doing well!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wedding day experience working with us and your beautiful pictures!!!

Kelley Maxwell · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

I sent Jordan a list of colors i wanted and let her be creative. I didn’t have a specific flower or look in mind, so I let the creativity up to her, and she far exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. She’s unique in her designs and treats each client as family.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley taking the time to leave such an awesome 5 star review and letting me be apart of one of the most special days in you life! Congrats!
  • Amy

Amy Maxwell · Married on 03/31/2019

Exceeded my High Expectations!

Jordan is passionate about flowers! You can tell she knows and enjoys her craft. She is cheerful, professional, thoughtful, and was always accessible during the entire planning process. Not to mention, she was a great value compared to other florists I considered. When I arrived at our reception, I was blown away by how beautifully and elegantly she arranged the centerpieces and displays. Perfection!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • GrimaldoBride

Kate · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Quality and Attention to Detail

I found Jordan online and was impressed by her past work, transparent prices and responsiveness. I had a non-traditional vision of our reception space which required a lot of different styles of arrangements and greenery. Leading up to the wedding it was super easy to share my ideas and inspiration with Jordan through pinterest, email and in person. I tried to keep my expectations in check because, nothing ever lives up to your pinterest dreams and Jordan's prices were so reasonable I kept waiting for some surprise cost or disappointment. But Jordan managed to not only meet but exceeded my expectations! As soon I walked into the reception tent I could smell the flowers and they were absolutely breathtaking. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, how lush they made the space feel and how they complemented the venue. There's a level of trust involved when you're asking someone to execute your vision but Jordan and I had great communication. Her work is amazing and I cannot say enough about how beautiful my flowers were. Her artistic, creative talent blew me away and her many rental pieces worked perfectly with her designs. My bouquet was beyond what I had hoped for, smelled so good and looked amazing in photographs. I loved everything!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much for letting me be apart of such a beautiful day!!! I am so happy for you and James, and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jessica

Jessica Massey · Married on 02/11/2019

AMAZING Flowers - She really lives up to her name! ;)

Jordan was such a joy to work with straight from the initial email. She was the quickest florist to respond to my initial email which is always a plus. She happily adjusted my quote since I kept changing my inspiration/colors and when we met for the in-person consultation, she really helped educate me on the different flowers and elements we'd need to achieve the look I wanted all while making sure we were staying within my budget. Jordan has really thought of everything - I was able to arrive to the venue with beautiful centerpieces, even more beautiful bouquets and decor around on spots that needed it to ensure my venue looked cohesive. Competitive pricing+exceptional customer service=THE perfect florist for any occasion.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. I wish you and your husband love and happiness for a lifetime!!

Larissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Jordan will make your day unforgettable and stress free!

I don’t know how to thank enough Jordan for what she did to make my wedding my perfect day.
    Jordan is SUPER nice, responsive, and so easy to work with. She went above and beyond our agreement and as I was super busy at work, she offered to help with vendors’ recommendations, pick up tasting samples, work with calligraphist, etc making the process as easy as possible.
    She knew what was my budget and offered recommendations that would fit it, which made the process way less stressful.
    She is also a great florist, so if you are looking for decoration, she can also work with you on that, and they are budget friendly!
    After almost one year working with Jordan, I consider her more than our wedding planner but also a friend, and she was part of our wedding.
    She gets booked pretty early, so I strongly advise to book her now!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lauren Dominguez · Married on 11/30/2018

Highly Recommended!

Jordan created beautiful bouquets and boutineers for my wedding. She gave me exactly what I was hoping for and was so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Wow!!! What a BEAUTIFUL picture! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jordan

Jordan Austin · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect night!

Flawless victory. Jordan surpassed all expectations for us, everything from the planning to the flowers themselves were absolutely perfect. She wrangled the families at the rehearsal dinner and made sure everything went according to plan. She went out of her way to make sure we were 100% comfortable without overwhelming us, excellent communication and amazing attitude! We felt like we were in good hands and the night went perfectly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

I am so happy we exceeded your wedding festivities expectations. I enjoyed working with you and Stephanie so much! I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness! BFF4L;)
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Jordan Flowers saves the day!

Jordan is such a wonderful and kind person. But she also knows how to crack the whip and get the job done. We hired Jordan for day-of coordination + decor rentals(Smooth Sailing Package) and floral services.

She is really on top of things and guided me through all the details and fine tuning that I never would have thought of. I am so glad I didn't make the decision to DIY the flowers and some of the decor but most of all I'm glad I didn't try to execute the day of with just friends/family help like I initially planned!

I can't explain all the ways Jordan helped in the process but she made things so much easier on me. I showed her some pics of floral arrangements and decor ideas I liked and she totally captured my vision. She gave me great advice on the flowers I chose and which ones may be more expensive/hard to get during my wedding season. I'm completely in love with the bouquets and arrangements she came up with. The decor was great, she had the wooden table blocks and wooden arch made for us. It was so nice to not have to lug a bunch of stuff home after the wedding and get rid of it!

Her experience and thoughtfulness really showed through. We got so many compliments from our guests about how on top of everything she was. Everything went perfectly. I hear my other friends say they wish certain things were different about their day or that their coordinator didn't do certain things. NOT WITH JORDAN! I have no complaints and literally nothing went wrong that I know of. So if anything did go wrong, she didn't even break a sweat the whole time. :)

I recommended Jordan to my boss who is planning her wedding now and she is so happy with the service she is receiving so far. Book Jordan, you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH Stephanie! All of the pictures are amazing! You and Jordan were such a pleasure! I am going to miss working with you both! I hope you and Jordan have a wonderful 1st Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. and a Happy New Year!

Sherrie Rose · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of bride

Jordan did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding flowers and decor. Just what we wanted and more! thank you

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you Sherri for allowing me to be apart of such a joyous day. I enjoyed working with you all! I am so happy you loved everything.
  • Ana

Ana Villegas · Married on 10/13/2018

What a great experience to work with Jordan Flowes and Events!

We decided to celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a vow renewal and a party, unfortunately due to weather we had to make a same day decision to move the event from the outside terrace to an inside room. The team at Jordan flowers were able to make all the changes real time and it took my breath away to look at how beautiful everything was set up!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ana for letting me be apart of such a joyous occasion! You and your family looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you for you kind words and I wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness!

Rubi · Married on 08/18/2018

We were more than pleased with the work that Jordan delivered for our wedding day! Everything…from my bouquet to the table arrangements, it all turned out BEAUTIFUL! Jordan was patient with all my requests and the best part was that she was able to work within our budget- it did not compromise the quality of work! She is very knowledgeable, professional, responsive, and also a sweetheart! I am glad I trusted Jordan with our wedding flower/greenery decorations- we definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. I loved working with you both and am so happy your day was so special and perfect. Congratulations to you both!!!!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2018

My wedding would not have been possible without Jordan!! She went above and beyond on everything! Helped me with last minute changes of the entire ceremony and missing groomsman! Rehearsal to reception and beyond Jordan is your women!! If you want to have the best wedding possible hire her immediately!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Congratulations to you and your husband:)

Britni · Married on 06/09/2018

Jordan helped us achieve the exact look we were hoping for in regards to our wedding. We wanted simplicity and to take advantage of our venue's natural beauty. My bouquet was picture perfect and her team that helped with coordination services were top notch. They were flexible in addressing any of my requests and made sure that our wedding day was what we expected. Jordan answered any and all of my questions along the way - she was always available. She really was the sweetest person to work with, which is definitely something you want on your vendor team!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Grainne · Married on 05/11/2018

What can I say? Splendid from start to finish. There is nothing this woman can't do, even at the 11th hour! We were so blessed to work with Jordan on our wedding. She not only provided and designed all of the flowers, but she oversaw the entire event. Everyone (from the vendors to our families) loved working with her, she was 3 steps ahead all of the time, always in a great mood, and super efficient and resourceful. Couldn't be happier, it felt like I was working with a friend. I wish we could do it all over again! :D

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review, I am so happy for you and John. You guys are such amazing, sweet, beautiful couple and I loved meeting and working with you guys!

Emylie · Married on 04/21/2018

Jordan! I just wanted to say thank you so much for your stunning work! My husband, myself, and my guest were more than blown away by your work. Sometimes it is hard to describe a vision, but you captured it flawlessly! Thank you

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you soooo much Emylie for taking the time to leave us a review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish the both of yall a lifetime of happiness and love!

Malia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had an awesome time meeting with Jordan for our wedding! Her prices were the most reasonable I’d found which was a huge plus, and she helped us out throughout the entire process. The floral arrangement on the wooden arch my husband made was absolutely beautiful and I was so in love with the bride and bridesmaid bouquets!!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2018

Jordan was fabulous to work with not to mention the sweetest! I hired her to do our day of coordinating and flowers for our wedding & reception. We literally couldn't have done it without her she made everything so easy for me, my fiance and family! I would 100% recommend her to other brides that don't want to worry about ANYTHING on their special day! Thank you Jordan!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan for taking you time to review us! We loved working with you, your fiance, and your families. It was such a beautiful day and wedding! Congratulations!

Kelley · Married on 04/07/2018

Jordan is such a joy to work with! She's communicative, reliable and a fantastic artist. I'm so thrilled we chose her to make the details of our special day come to life beautifully.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! Congratulations to both of you!!

Sharie · Married on 01/06/2018

Jordan did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful! After checking with several other florists in the area, we found Jordan and her prices were so reasonable, and yet the quality of her work was exceptional! The bouquets and floral for the arch were absolutely beautiful and the table decor was perfect! Jordan is so sweet and talented and was just so wonderful to work with! She wanted to make sure everything was done right and was so helpful! She is conscientious and has such an eye for detail, but will make sure it's exactly what you want! My daughter (and I) loved everything that Jordan did for her wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jordyn · Married on 12/09/2017

Jordan was fabulous to work with from beginning to end! She is very responsive and really takes the time to listen to your vision, understand your priorities, and make it all a reality. Her floral arrangements are GORGEOUS and I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet in particular.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Jordan Flowers & Events's reply:

Thank You so much Jordyn for your kind review. Wishing you both a lifetime of love an happiness! Congratulations!