Jordan Elizabeth Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kate
    Katherine O. Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect! Highly recommend

Very effective, friendly, timely and sanitary! We were all so happy with our makeup. Without any doubt, i recommend.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 08/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Go with Jordan for wedding makeup!

Jordan was the perfect choice for makeup for my wedding day! I very rarely wear any makeup at all and she did an amazing job of creating the exact look I had envisioned, without me being able to describe to her what I was looking for. I loved feeling like I looked like myself without feeling like I looked just like I do every other day and felt completely confident and comfortable throughout the entire event.

Jordan also did makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom, and they all looked amazing. My wedding was in Georgia in August and we couldn't believe how perfectly our makeup lasted through the heat. Jordan's work remained flawless during outdoor photos and through the entire evening.

On top of being awesome at what she does, Jordan was sweet and enjoyable to be around. I highly recommend working with Jordan!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She does an amazing job!

I am so glad that I found Jordan for our wedding day! She was very easy to contact and flexible with trials and travel. She even referred me to someone to do hair for myself and my bridesmaids who did an equally amazing job! I had looked at a few other makeup artists and received some quotes that just seemed way too expensive and the process was not nearly as easy as it was with Jordan. Her prices are very reasonable and she does excellent work! Not to mention she was friendly and personable not only with me but also with my bridesmaids, the entire experience was so pleasant. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and so did my bridesmaids! Highly recommend!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Carly
    Carly A. Married on 02/11/2019

Jordan did a great job!

Jordan was very professional and did a great job. She did my makeup, along with my 8 bridesmaid's makeup, in just a few hours, and everyone looked amazing. I was super happy with my makeup and would highly recommend Jordan to other brides!
    Susannah Married on 11/04/2018

Jordan is everything!

Jordan made my wedding make-up look absolutely perfect!! She did an amazing job on make-up for MOH, MOG & MOB as well. Do not hesitate to book her for your event, she is worth it!! Not to mention that she is super fun to hang out with :)
  • Clara
    Clara Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan did a fantastic job of helping everyone look their best and feel fabulous! Everything stayed looking amazing through the dancing and crying that happened all day.
    Elise Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely an amazing makeup artist and awesome person, she did the whole bridal party and my mother’s makeup! Will definitely be using her again!! Highly recommend!!!
    Tracy Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was terrific, and there's no doubt I'd hire her again! She did my engagement picture makeup (as a bridal trial) and my wedding makeup. My makeup looked amazing, even after we took tons of wedding pictures outside in the July heat. I got so many compliments! She did makeup for 6 bridesmaids, bridal makeup, and curled two people's hair. Out of all my wedding vendors, she was by far the easiest to work with. She's timely, very friendly, and talented. I highly recommend Jordan!
    Jordan Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan did the makeup for all of my bridal party and they looked AMAZING! She is the absolute best and really knows what will look great in photos! Everyone looked flawless!
    Lauren Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan did my makeup, my mom and mom-in-law's and my bridesmaid's makeup and she did a WONDERFUL job!!!!!! I couldn't be happier with how everyone looked!! Seriously if you are needing your makeup done for any event HIRE HER!!!!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan did such an amazing job on myself and my wedding party! She was so good at accentuating everyone's features perfectly. She really made everyone feel beautiful! I also had a rather large scar on my arm I asked if she could cover up, and she worked with me to figure out the best way to hide it. I definitely recommend her to any bride for an amazing experience for your wedding!
    Sigi Event on: 03/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She did a great job and was so sweet!
    Katie Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Jordan for mine and my bridal party’s makeup. She did an amazing job! I can’t say enough good things about her. Everyone looked incredible and guests were commenting on all of our makeup the entire night. She was so quick and had all 7 of us done right on time. Not only did she do an amazing job, but she was so fun to be around. If you are looking for wedding makeup you definitely need to hire her! One of the best decisions I made!
    Kelly Married on 02/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan did a great job! She did makeup for me and my bridesmaids. She knows how to make you look and feel beautiful for your special day and look flawless in pictures. During my trial and the day of, I never felt rushed or and she really listened to what I wanted. I would definitely recommend Jordan and would happily call her if/when I ever need my makeup done for a special occasion.
    Justine Married on 02/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was amazing! She did my makeup AND hair for myself and maid of honor. She does wonderful work!
    Gina Event on: 01/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan had me feeling like a million bucks and a decade younger with her incredible make-up skills. I highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again!
    Bethany Married on 12/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She does a wonderful job and easy to work with
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was absolutely amazing! She did an excellent job doing the makeup of 7 people for our wedding, including 3 teens. She made sure everyone got exactly the look they wanted. She was very professional and personable the entire time. Everyone looked gorgeous! Couldn't have asked for anyone better, will definitely be using Jordan for makeup in the future! Highly recommended!!!
    Gracie Married on 10/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was great! She was so much fun to work with.
    Amanda Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was absolutely amazing! She was quick to respond and answered all my questions. She came to our house to do a trial run before the wedding and even showed up early on the wedding day. Her make up was absolutely stunning. She did the make up for both my mother and I and we couldn't have been happier.
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan was incredible from start to finish. She showed up on time. She was very through and did my makeup faster than I had anticipated. I am so pleased with her work. Any other events/weddings I have in the future I will be calling her. Have faith in her abilities because she’s awesome!!
    Tori Married on 07/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan is so beautiful and seems to truly enjoy helping others bring out their own beauty. She is very professional and a wonderful makeup artist. Jordan is flexible and delightful. I felt so beautiful inside and out after she did my makeup.
    Jessica Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan is AWESOME!! She is personable and very talented. I was apart of the bridal party and her calming spirit helped the bride and family get through the craziness of getting ready. My makeup was completely flawless and I couldn’t have been happier! LOVE LOVE HER!!!
    Gina Event on: 01/15/2017
    Alana Married on 06/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jordan is the best of the best! She listened to every detail that I wanted and made my dreamy day top notch! She uses the best quality makeup - my wedding was in Southern Louisiana, in the middle of June and there wasn't a single spot on my face didn't still look fresh by the end of the day! She's AMAZING!
illustration stars