13 Reviews for Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center

Liability Insurance (1)
Buffet (1)
Open Bar (1)
13 Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center Reviews

Jones Crossing went above and beyond my husband and I's expectations when it came to the wedding venue. Olivia Wheatley is probably the nicest person i have ever dealt with professionally. She made sure from day 1 that we had everything planned out that we wanted for our day. She was also very understanding when i wanted to change some colors around and the guest count fluctuated. The whole team at Jones Crossing was super nice and was available to answer any questions we had or to just help out in any way they could. They made the most stressful day of my life so far go so smooth and i couldn't thank them enough for everything they did for us.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

I cannot say enough great things about this venue. From the moment we walked in for our tour, to the time we left after our wedding was over, the staff was wonderful! Throughout the planning process they were there to answer any questions we had. The day of our wedding they were 100% attentive to us! The food was delicious, the decorations were perfect, the music was perfect. Truly a perfect day. I must say that Olivia at Jones Crossing and Nikki at Grafton Peak were truly magnificent!
If you are looking for a beautifully original, romantic, elegant, cost efficient, and perfect place to have your wedding.... Jones Crossing is the place to do it! I would recommend this to any bride looking to have a low-stress wedding planning process! I will forever be grateful to Jones Crossing and their staff for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

The Jones family helped make our wedding day dreams come true! The venue is gorgeous and versatile. Planning a wedding while trying to stay on budget isn't easy, but they made it possible for us!

Profile Picture Rachael, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Jones Crossing Banquet & Event Center was an absolute dream! We picked this venue solely based on what was all included, which is almost everything! I loved how the day of my wedding my family and I got to sit back and just enjoy the day and have everything taken care of, for us. The staff at Jones is so friendly and communicates effectively and in a timely manner. They are available almost 24/7 it seems like, whether it is by phone call, text, or email. They became almost like family to us in such a short amount of time. They genuinely care about you and your big day! We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Jones Crossing and we would recommend this venue to anyone. Thank you Jones! You have given us amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Krista, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the staff at Jones Crossing! The staff at Jones Crossing is friendly, tentative, professional and knowledgeable. They were always willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding perfect and special. I personally love that they offer everything in one location. We have wonderful memories that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Cali, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very thankful for how smoothly both our wedding & reception went. We got nothing but compliments on everything from the food done with their catering company to their decorations.

Profile Picture darci, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this place I am meeting with Ally next week. She was on top of every email I sent her I did not have to wait at all. She even called me and seemed really fun and sweet to meet with. I am very excited. I have been to Jones crossing for my friends wedding ally and her husband were there together (great couple) I love love love the outdoor and how everything went for my friend it was very romantic. The only thing I would change about Jones Crossing is the entry way and maybe the suits they are a little outdated. Overall it was a great place #willbegettingmarriedatJONESCROSSING

Profile Picture kristal , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Uncovered Outdoor, Open Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Glassware, Linens
4.7

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding! Everything we asked for was done and the venue was decorated beautifully! I only had one issue with communication between a member of the Jones Crossing staff, but it seemed to be the person's organization and asking of repetitive questions that caused the issue. Everyone else that I communicated with was great, especially the staff at Grafton Peek! My only wish would have been to have not had plastic ware. Thank you for making our day special!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/24/17, 1 Review
4.7

We worked with Grafton Peek, Jones Crossing's exclusive caterer for our wedding in December and they were great. Easy to work with, very attentive. Nikki and Jason were both very helpful.

They took care of our DJ and cake along with our dinner and bar and things could not have been better.

We liked everything about our day with them and the price was unbeatable, too. Annie and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4714574, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Great venue for a great price, and it's beautiful inside and out. It's a packaged deal so the more you use from them, the cheaper it is. They provide the venue, the DJ, catering, centerpieces, clean-up and set-up.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/31/14, 7 Reviews
4.2

Great venue choice in Mooresville Indiana!!! Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture User5512896, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.9

My sister married here September 2014. The venue is gorgeous! The staff is terrible. Lets begin with the wedding coordinator they offer the day of your wedding. She first moved everything that we set up the way the Bride wanted around while we were dressing, she didnt lay out the aisle runner which was laid right by the door of the banquet room for her. She did not director us all as we began to walk down the aisle INFACT she let the DJ know at the WRONG time when to play the music for the bridal party so the guests listened to the same song back to back. Next is the DJ who is a co owner of Jones Crossing. He was very rude. On the night of the rehersal he rushed us all and we were in and out of there before everyone felt comfortable with the flow of things. On the day of the wedding he was on his phone the majority of the time making it hard to get his attention to let guests make requests. He also began playing the music for the bouquet toss and announcing it WHILE the bride was still outside taking pictures. As the night went on he set the music on a playlist and went into the bar to watch a football game UNPROFESSIONAL. Next comes the Catering staff also provided by Jones Crossing. The food was spectacular the staff was not. They were caught by guests sneaking plates of food in the back and eating it, food that the Bride and Groom paid for!!! Next they were taking guests plates away before they were even finished eating.Overall i would not reccommend this venue its so beautiful but its not worth risking them ruining your big special day :) Good Luck and Congrats all you brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake