Joyful Entertainment Reviews

Joyful Entertainment 4
Joyful Entertainment 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Thomas · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Jonathan & Candace are the best!!!

J. White & J. Foster were the best possible choice for our wedding! They kept it clean but fun! I met with Jonathan and Candace before we decided whether to hire them and they completely put my mind at ease. They were friendly and had so many ideas. They answered questions and gave suggestions that helped move my planning in the right direction. D.J. White was the life of the party!
    If you’re looking to hire a coordinator, Candace White is the absolute best! She stayed in contact throughout my planning and helped me keep up with my other vendors. Candace helped me stay calm and focused. The day of the wedding, she took so much stress off me and my mom. She even packed me and my husband some dinner plates to take after the wedding!
    Hiring this team is the greatest thing you can do for your wedding! They are the best!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Amanda, we are so grateful for your kind words! Candace thoroughly enjoyed coordinating everything for you and I was honored to serve as your DJ :)
  • Andy

Andy Hudgins · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Wedding party

DJ White is hands down the best DJ around. I met Jonathon White a couple of years ago while coaching with him. When I learned about his DJ business, I knew who the DJ at my wedding was going to be. During the planning portion of the wedding, he answered any questions we had in a quick manner and helped us plan the evening to flow in the best possible order. Once the party started, he kept it going. He was truly the life of the party, he even got out on the dance floor and broke it down a couple of times. I received multiple messages in the days following raving about the experience they had at the wedding reception. This is a direct reflection of the type of experience DJ White provides. If I had to do it all over, I would go with DJ White without any question. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Andy, thanks again for letting me bring the party to your wedding! It was my pleasure and I am happy to know you and Brianna are so pleased!

Alex · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Such a great experience!

I would definitely recommend this business to anyone! They made the process of picking out songs for the wedding very easy. They were fast to respond whenever I had questions. They followed all the songs we requested and did a good job adding additional songs when needed. They helped take so much stress off me during the process. If you're looking for a dj for your wedding I would highly recommend choosing them!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Alex, we are thrilled to hear you found our process simple and stress free! DJ Jacob had a great time celebrating with you!!
  • Taylor

Taylor Brown · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Engagement Party

We had the best time with Stephen!! He did everything we wanted and more! He was great with all the requests we wanted to play and transitioned everything seamlessly. Everyone loved when he got out and did a few dances with us. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Taylor, DJ Stephen had a great night with you all and had a great time staying late to celebrate! Thanks again for giving us the honor of DJing your engagement party!

Kathryn Juras · Married on 11/23/2019

Great in all regards!

DJ Rio was so nice and constantly expressed his excitement for our big day. He was very good at communicating with us and made it his goal for us NOT to be stressed about anything music or MC related. I told him that I was stressed about what time things should be announced at the reception (Wedding party entry, Cake cutting, our exit, etc). He said he'd handle it and be sure to announce each thing at an appropriate time, and I was glad to let him handle that! He was great at reading the room. As the bride, I was happy to have good dance music- I danced for most of the night! I was glad he played a lot of the songs we requested, cause we have a kind of unique taste in music and don't like a lot of modern pop songs.
    Super nice guy, very accommodating, and overall just happy for us and eager to help.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Amber

Amber Welch · Married on 11/09/2019

The best dj company!

We had the BEST time with DJ Rio! We couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. Johnathan and his team went above and beyond for us. Our wedding day was PERFECT! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Joyful Entertainment 6
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Amber, reviews like this are why we do what we do!! DJ Rio raved about you and your guests and we are honored you let us celebrate with you!
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 11/09/2019

Can't imagine having a better DJ for our special day!

J. White and J. Foster were both incredible & such a great addition to our day. They made sure that everything was perfect & put us at such ease. Our guests LOVED them. They are without a doubt one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding. We are so thankful for both of them & couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Jocelyn, you and Dylan were a pleasure to serve! Everything was beautiful and you had an awesome group of family and friends! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you :)

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

I am the Bride

I recommend that if anyone needs a DJ for an event please book these guys! They kept our guests entertained and they even got out and danced with everyone when they were not DJ’ing. Amazing group of guys!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Jonathan, Candace & Lucas were absolutely amazing! They helped make our day so special. They were so much fun and so entertaining, and our guests still talk about how fantastic they were! We also have NEVER danced so much! They were so helpful, responsive, reliable and trustworthy since the very beginning. They not only were amazing DJs, but they are absolutely amazing people. They brought smiles to everyone's faces, they made eveyone laugh, cry, enjoy the night, and they helped create wonderful memories that we will always have in our hearts. They are so heartfelt, generous, Christlike, and have such charm. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Julie Elliott · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding DJ

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. I knew we were going to have a large dancing crew at our wedding so I was adamant about having someone to get people on the dance floor and He did not disappointment! There is nothing worse than going to an event and no one is dancing! Jacob text me a day before our wedding letting me know he could not find a “clean” version to the bouquet song I picked out 😂 I told him to just pick something and he delivered without any questions. Thank you so much y’all! Our wedding would not have been as much fun if we would have chosen someone else 😉

Sent on 11/15/2019

Sam Young · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ Ever

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! The amount of fun and professionalism that they brought was unbelievable. We knew we wanted to have a good time with great music and they delivered! The wedding would not have been comparable, to how it turned out, if they were not there. Can not rave about them enough! Don’t make the mistake of overlooking them for your event!
    We would recommend them to anyone for anything! 5 stars for them, every day of the week, in any category!

• Hannah

Hannah Mclean · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Reception 10.05.19

I have nothing but great things to say about this group of guys!!! They made planning so stress free and they were always very easy to get in touch with. Jacob was the DJ for our wedding reception on October 5, 2019 and he was SO great! Everyone was having fun and the dance floor had people on it at all times. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and nothing went unnoticed! Thanks Jacob!! 10/10 would recommend him to anyone!

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

DJ Jacob loved every moment of celebrating with you Hannah! Hannah Ruth Photography released some of your photos and they look BEAUTIFUL! We can't wait to see some more of the fun that was had at the reception! The garter toss was unforgettable LOL. Thank you so much for blessing us with the honor of DJing for you on your wedding day :)

Samantha Bolt · Married on 10/05/2019

amazing day with amazing music!

From the first to the last song everyone was up and dancing! He did an amazing job at creating variety and understanding what everyone wanted to hear.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sarah Palmer · Married on 09/21/2019

J. Foster Wedding Review - EXCELLENT!

J. Foster was the best DJ we could ask for on our special day, from ceremony to hyping up the dance floor, he did an excellent job getting all song choices spot on and engaging our guests. He was affordable and even travelled all the way to Concord, NC from Myrtle Beach after we fell in love with his services at a friend’s wedding we attended. He was very attentive and easy to contact and checked in a few days prior to make sure we had everything we needed. The night went on without a glitch - highly recommend him for any special event!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Reception

We can't say enough great things about our experience with Jonathan White and his team! We had Brad AKA DJ Vlad DJ our wedding reception and it was an absolute blast! Unfortunately, we had to postpone our original wedding date due to Hurricane Dorian and we were so relieved and happy that Brad was able to make it on the new date. From start to finish, both Jonathan and Brad were so easy going, professional and just flat out awesome!
    As you can imagine, wedding days are hectic and Brad was so helpful by keeping the reception in order and on time, while also making sure the dance floor was full! There were quite a few people that claimed beforehand that they don't dance, but even they were out on the dance floor by the end of the night having a great time! We received several compliments on the music and professionalism of the team and I couldn't agree more with all of them. 10 out of 10 for sure!

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Camille, the pleasure was all ours! We are ecstatic to hear you enjoyed your wedding night with us :)

Christine Reiniche · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish!!!

My wedding happen to be the day following Hurricane Dorian The assigned DJ was resided primarily in another town. Being proactive and not knowing what would happen regarding the weather they assigned another DJ to my wedding. He contacted me via text and we spoke to go over ALL the plans from start to finish and to reassure me regarding the day. He wanted to make sure he was clear on everything I wanted that day. We didn’t know if it would be outdoors as planned or indoors. Lucas’s expertise and professionalism kept me calm.... after our call I knew he had my best Interest at heart and he would do whatever he needed to exceed my expectations. My wedding was perfect and the DJ made everything so fun and seamless!!! I couldn’t recommend a better company to work with!!! Do not hesitate!!!

Joyful Entertainment 7
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Christine, thank you for the honor of letting us celebrate with you! I am so glad the hurricane didn't get in the way of your wedding and the fun celebration we were able to take part in :)
  • Corey

Corey Mcmillen · Married on 08/03/2019

Did Not Stop Dancing!!!!!!! Didn't want the Party to End!!!

Jonathan White was absolutely amazing! If you are looking for the perfect DJ for your big day, look no further! We have been to many weddings were a lot of of people didn't not dance, and that was one of our biggest concerns for our wedding. But Jonathan White did not disappoint! We had many family members that you wouldn't even imagine getting on the dance floor, busting a move for everyone to see! He listened to everything that I wanted played and even recommended many different things I didn't even think of! His music choices were spot on from the romantic start of the ceremony to the end of the wild party! He also wasn't afraid to get out on the dance floor himself and keep the party going!!!

I couldn't have had a better experience with these guys!
    10/10 Recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jordan Wiseman · Married on 07/06/2019

Seriously the best night!!!

I am STILL hearing from my wedding guests about how much fun our reception was thanks to these guys! It was a constant party all night long & 100% worth it! Jonathan was very professional & catered to our guests energy SO well! It honestly made for such a fun night overall. We wanted the dance floor full all night and that’s exactly what we got! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Tashla J · Married on 07/06/2019

Dj holden was great!

Dj Holden was beast ! He showed up early to make sure he was set up on time to start. He played exactly the genre of music we asked for. Very proffesional and we had a blast. We will definitely be using him again at our next party !

Sent on 08/08/2019

Heather Finn · Married on 06/14/2019

Luau and wedding

So amazing at our wedding. Some changes had to take place due to a torrential downpour at our beach wedding but the flexibility was amazing! Played all the music I asked for and took many requests from my family and friends. Helped out whenever needed!! So much fun and really helped keep the party going!! Thank you so much Jonathan and Jonathan! One of the best days of my life!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

Jacob was super helpful and attentive to details of our reception. He checked in with us during the reception and at the end of the night.

Jacob and his wife created a fun, family-friendly reception with music appropriate for each stage of the night (eating, dancing, etc). He was so considerate of our vision for the reception and made the night a lot of fun. He even managed to fill the dance floor when the guests didn’t have any alcohol motivating them, we loved it!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Hudgins · Married on 06/04/2019

They are hands down the BEST!

We are so glad that we went with Jonathan to be the DJ at our wedding!!! We wanted all of our guests to look back and say "wow that was a fun wedding" and let me tell you thats exactly what happened. We have had so many guests after the wedding talk about how amazing the DJ was. They are 100% right. Jonathan was amazing to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! We can't put into words how amazing he truly was! He is hands down the best choice!

Joyful Entertainment 8
    Joyful Entertainment 9
    Joyful Entertainment 10
    Sent on 04/29/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Brianna, your wedding was an amazing time for everyone including myself! Thanks again for the honor of being your DJ!

Lindsey Nobles · Married on 05/25/2019

These guys are AMAZING

I could not have asked for a better DJ! We had a blast. We did not have an open bar at my wedding, but the music and party was awesome enough to keep the party going! If I’m ever in the DJ market again, I will certainly be using these guys again.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! You’re not kidding...the entire time haha! It was a beautiful day for a wonderful couple. We absolutely enjoyed it. God bless!!

Kayla Carter · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ Ever!!

We absolutely LOVED having J. White as our wedding reception DJ!!! He tailored everything just to our liking & made the whole night flow so smoothly! He was organized, professional, and so entertaining! Once we started going, our guests didn’t leave the dance floor all night! Seriously the best party!! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Megan

Megan Drummond · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever

The party don’t start ‘til J. White walks in! But seriously, Jonathan White did an amazing job for both our wedding ceremony and our reception. I got the fun dance party I had always dreamed of and Jonathan did a perfect job of mixing up the music and keeping the guests entertained. If you don’t hire J. White and J. Foster DJ and MC for your event then you’re missing out.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Joyful Entertainment's reply:

Megan I had a great time celebrating you and David! I’ll never forget when y’all got lifted up on everyone’s shoulders during Don’t Stop Believing!