Jonathan Moeller Photography Reviews

131 | Princeville, HI

131 Reviews for Jonathan Moeller Photography

Janine and Chad · Married on 09/06/2017

If you want PERFECTION, FUN and AMAZING all around photos, Jonathon is the photographer for you. Jonathon took our vow renewal photos this year and did our family photos a year ago (our kids think he is "cool"). Jonathon captures everything! Our photos are amazing and we could not ask for better! Hawaii is a perfect setting and Jonathon is the guy to hire to make your memories last a lifetime! His photos will bring a smile to your face everytime you look a them! We will hire him again!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Ellie · Married on 07/23/2017

Jonathan's prices are steeper than many other photographers on the island. But it was some of the best money we ever spent! You just can't beat his aesthetic photos. He has won prizes and contests for his photos, we did our research and wanted the best photographer on the island and that's what we got. We are so happy with our photos. Also, I was SO impressed with Jonathan ALWAYS promptly responding to things. He was just on top of everything from day one of booking with him. I never had any worries. He's also extremely kind and easy to work with. We were really nervous about posing for pictures and weren't sure what to do but Jonathan took care of everything and made the pictures look perfect.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 07/17/2017

Such a great experience and AMAZING photos. So happy we chose Jonathan to capture our special day! ??

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Y

Yesmien · Married on 07/10/2017

Words cannot describe how talented Jonathan Moeller is.The photos he took of my husband and I on our wedding day are so unbelievably beautiful, they look like they came straight out of a bridal magazine. Every single friend or family member who has seen his work has been blown away by the quality of the photos, the angles, the lighting, etc. A good friend of ours is a talented photographer and told us these were the most beautiful wedding photos he had ever seen. Hiring Jonathan Moeller will be one of the best decisions you've ever made, he truly made me feel like a beautiful bride. He has such a sweet, caring personality and is so open and receptive to any questions or concerns you may have. He was so easy to work with and gave us such stunning photos I cried the first time I saw them.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Karley · Married on 06/30/2017

Jonathan photographed our wedding at the Hanalei Bay Resort. I was impressed with the quality of the pictures and the variety. They are amazing! Jonathan was professional and easy to work with. I planned this wedding from New Zealand so having his knowledge of the area was very helpful in getting the pictures that I wanted.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Kassandra · Married on 06/21/2017

Jonathan is a true genius and artist of photography! He was the photographer for my brother's wedding last year (including the most stunning sunset pictures) and my wedding last month (including a separate sunrise photo shoot). We have the most exceptional photos that truly do look like they belong in a magazine. The pictures will bring us a lifetime of memories and smiles. Jonathan is an expert on location, lighting, moments as they arise, and working with people who like me have never been in a photo shoot before. His work is worth every penny and even more; we knew we would not have any regrets going with him because of his quality work and exceptional photos. Our friends who have seen previews of the photos over the last few days are in complete awe and keep asking who our photographer was and wishing they could redo their own wedding photos now:) I am overwhelmed by how wonderful our wedding pictures turned out.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Hillary · Married on 06/03/2017

Jonathan is amazing! He helped us pick the perfect beach in Kauai for our wedding ceremony and was flexible with us when our date changed more than once. He always responded to emails in a timely manner and showed up early to our ceremony. He was great to work with and I could not be more happy with how well he captured our special day. I would highly recommend Jonathan Moeller Photography to anyone who wants the best in the business.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Thu · event on: 05/23/2017

Recently worked with Jonathan Moeller on Kauai's north shore for our 10 year vow renewal, recommended among a number of photographers by Alli Kauai wedding coordinators. We chose Jonathan after spending extensive time looking over all 5 photographers, and chose Jonathan for his unique style, artistry, and fine tuning of light as evidenced by his work on his website. I could tell by his work that he would be able to capture us at our best, as we are both camera/attention shy (my husband HATES photos of himself). He was a joy to work with, super mellow and easy going, and able to direct/guide us for the perfect photos. He was attentive to what we were looking for and worked with us when we were uncomfortable, patiently guiding us from pose to pose. He is also prompt in returning your emails, and gives you your pictures, EDITED, quickly! My favorite was the surprise slideshow set to music he sends you! I have never seen such an amazing photographer and we lived in NYC for 5 years and attended many weddings in the NY metro. He is the most artistic photographer I have seen, and we can't wait to have another opportunity to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Christine · Married on 04/11/2017

This was our second time working with Jonathan and we could not have been happier with how our photos turned out. He was very flexible with our wants and needs and was able to work with us to capture everything we wanted. If you want to be able to enjoy your wedding and not have to worry about getting good photos and capturing the nights moments, I'd highly recommend you work with Jonathan!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Chad · Married on 03/02/2017

Jonathan was great and work product was amazing. He was easy to work with, took command when needed, knew the area, and

Sent on 03/24/2017
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 12/21/2016

We received our photos and I'm in love with every single one of them! Better than I could have imagined. Jonathan is a masterful photographer with a very unique style and talent. The quality and craftsmanship is over the top. I will cherish these photos forever. His booking process is easy and he is quick to respond to all of my stressed out - long winded emails and phone calls. More than an amazing photographer he becomes a friend, a very calming friend. Thank you Jonathan, you brought to life a dream come true for us and we will forever be grateful. Mahalo, Michael and Kim Fish

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jonathan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive, accommodating, professional, and conscientious. His style fit perfectly with what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. We highly recommend Jonathan and would use him again in future events.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Barb · Married on 11/01/2016

We highly recommend Jonathan! He did a beautiful job photographing our small beach wedding, and we felt very comfortable with him. We have gorgeous photos and video that capture the spirit of our wedding to show off to family and friends. Jonathan is a professional in all respects and we are thrilled with the results of his work.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Sherin · Married on 10/29/2016

Aloha:)
    While planning our Kauai destination wedding from California we searched far and wide for the right photographer. I am pleased to report our experience with Jonathan Moeller was nothing short of spectacular.

Honestly, we could not be happier with the experience. From his availability during the planning phase to his relaxed and professional presence on our wedding day- not to mention the breathtaking finished product; he did an excellent job capturing our special moments….

There is a difference between the standard wedding photography and what Jonathan does. His familiarity as a local from Kauai, his background in photojournalism, his unique perspective, he captures the day in a natural, accurate and beautiful way. I was impressed by Jonathan's professionalism from day one. I was simply delighted when he shared a sneak peek a mere two days after the wedding. I expected the rest of our wedding photos to arrive in 4-6 weeks and was thrilled when we got all 500+ photos back less than 1 weeks later! He was even thoughtful and kind enough to provide us with a gift, a spectacular slideshow with a few video clips we did not even know existed.

I have no doubt that Jonathan was the right choice. He far surpassed my high expectations. It is not often that you find such talent, work ethic, reliability, and professionalism all in one person! I highly recommend Jonathan for your even. And I truly hope to hire him again to capture whatever milestones might be in our future.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Angela · event on: 10/23/2016

Jonathan is amazing! His photo's are so unique compared to other photographers. He really looks how he can bring you and the background out the best way possible. I am super happy with all the pictures. He guided my fiance and I very well how to pose and he sended the photo's very quick after the photoshoot. If you want photo's that really stand out, then he is the right photographer for you. Amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Christine · event on: 10/20/2016

Jonathan is spectacular and I cannot recommend him enough!! He is very personable, easy to book with, flexible, and very willing to accommodate your needs. My fiance and I did not have many good photos together and after our engagement session with Jonathan, we have so many, we're not sure which to choose! The quality of his photos and the style he shoots is superb!

We cannot wait to have him shoot our wedding photos and I highly encourage anyone who wants the best photos for any occasion to work with Jonathan!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Bob · Married on 09/23/2016

Amazing photos and slideshow! Jonathan was particularly talented in setting up really natural poses.

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • User6244532 · event on: 08/31/2016

Jonathan is such a great guy and although Shawn and I have never taken professional photos together, he made us feel calm and comfortable. In my mind, we were almost too silly and just acting like our normal selves that I couldn't imagine how wonderful our engagement photos would turn out. They feel like pieces of our love and such art- Thank you for these :) Cannot wait for our wedding day!! Looking forward to capturing great memories with your help...

Highly recommended, such a great person and photographer!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2016

We hired Jonathan for our wedding at na aina kai in August. His online pictures blew us away and he was so accommodating and helpful even before our actual wedding day to help us prepare. He made it so easy for us and even went out of his way to send us a few right away so we could make our thank you cards. He was so awesome and we very highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Deb · Married on 08/06/2016

Jonathan is THE best.
    Book him now before someone else does.
    Not only does he have a GREAT eye but he’s reliable, professional and easy and fun to work with. We knew we wanted Jonathan to photograph our wedding as soon as we looked around his web site. It perfectly represents the kind of work that he does - it’s thorough, well organized and has stunning photography. Jonathan takes his work seriously and is really helpful throughout the whole process – a true plus when you live halfway across the country from where you’re planning your wedding.

Jonathan shot our wedding in August but we’ve been working with him for over a year now. You have to remember that your relationship with your photographer doesn’t end on your wedding day. You will be working with this person before, during and after your wedding so you want someone who is reliable, responsive and actually cares about doing a good job for you. And this guy does. In fact, he has gone above and beyond our expectations.

His photos are beautiful. He has a way of capturing the emotion of what’s happening in everything he shoots. It’s awesome to see your photos and really feel what was happening in that moment. He captures many things that you’ve forgotten and does it all in a way that really tells the story of your day.

We LOVE our wedding photos and will book Jonathan again if we ever have another big event in Hawaii. His photos are stunning and he's just great at what he does.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Julie · Married on 07/29/2016

I am terrible with making decisions but hiring Jonathan was the one thing I never questioned and I am so glad I did! He is very responsive and helpful with choosing locations and timelines. On our wedding day he made us feel so comfortable even though we are not great in front of a camera. He was incredibly professional and sweet - and nobody brings out colors in their photos like Jonathan does - he is definitely an artist! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Jonathan's photos are amazing! He took some really beautiful shots of our sunset wedding. He was very flexible in letting us choose the location and time of the event. He sent us about 150 photographs and there are plenty of them that we would like to frame. He has a good way of telling people how to pose and knows where the best spots are to take the photos. He is good with lighting and has top notch photographic equipment. Also he is excellent at capturing certain moments that have a lot of expression and emotion. We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/07/2016
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 07/23/2016

Our experience with Jonathan was nothing short of spectacular. His communication style is so friendly and upbeat, it really helps you feel that he's genuinely excited to meet you and photograph your special day. He responds promptly and is always willing to offer ideas for shooting locations etc. We booked Jonathan about 1.5 years out from our wedding and our plans changed numerous times. Jonathan was always so easy to approach about the changes and was more than willing to accommodate our new plans. This meant SO much to us and further solidified that we had chosen the right guy :). The day of was such a blast too. Jonathan is so friendly and easy to talk to and he's great at giving directions and helping you feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We got caught in a bit of a tropical storm for the last half of our shoot, but it didn't even matter. We got some awesome shots and it was pretty cool to huddle under an umbrella with Jonathan and just chat and get to know each other better. Our photos are amazing, we're so impressed with Jonathan's artistic ability and his ninja-like skills in getting all those different angles. We got a few sneak peek photos while still on our honeymoon and the rest of our photos were ready in only 3 weeks! He also surprised us with a photo slideshow including video footage of the day. So sneaky and such a wonderful surprise! We highly recommend Jonathan. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2016

John · Married on 07/15/2016

Let me start by saying that my wife and I recently got married on Kauai and the pictures that Jonathan took of our special day, were extraordinary! He was able to capture our wedding frame by frame in a spectacular fashion. From the start, Jonathan was very friendly and very professional in answering any questions we had. He went above and beyond in capturing truly stunning photographs from the very begining. My wife and I highly recommend Jonathan for any of your photography needs but especially weddings. Thank you once again Jonathan for delivering photographs that will truly be with us forever. Aloha & Mahalo!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

Jonathan is an absolutely exceptional photographer! I have never seen anything more beautiful than his work. He gave great direction during the photo sessions and our pictures turned out unbelievable.

My husband and I are HUGE fans of both his work and him as a person... and not to mention our entire wedding party really enjoyed his presence as well!

Hiring Jonathan as our photographer was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/10/2016