122 Reviews for Jonathan Moeller Photography

Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
116 Jonathan Moeller Photography Reviews

We were so lucky to have Jonathan shoot our wedding. From day one he was professional and prompt about returning my emails with my many, many questions. For the big day, not only was he extremely professional (punctual for our sunrise photos, knew every pose I wanted off the top of his head, blended in with the background during the ceremony, etc) but he went so far beyond what I was expecting. We went with the “Manini” package that included 2 locations. Unfortunately, one of the locations my husband and I chose wasn’t as beautiful as we imagined. Jonathan himself asked if he could take us to a different location that he loved. Then he took us to another one after that! We have pictures from 4 locations now! I can’t believe how generous he was and even stayed longer than he was paid to. The amazing pictures speak for himself. I can’t say more than what his portfolio already shows. His artistic style and experience easily make him one of Hawaii’s best photographers. Post wedding, he continued to amaze me. Not only did he have our completed pictures back in 3 weeks (I was shocked!) but he gave us double the pictures we were promised and made us a video slideshow! I didn’t even know he we taking video footage. It was a gift from him—not even in our package. What!? Seriously amazing. I can’t recommend him enough. Thank you! -Kristen and Jake

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely stunning photos and Jonathan made it all so easy and fun... we can't take our eyes of the photos from the day. Jonathan also surprised us with a bit of video he captured on our special day as well. He was patient, accommodating and knew exactly how to capture all the beauty of the event and an exquisite sunset for us. Absolutely would recommend him and use him again, because without a doubt we'll be back to Kauai to celebrate more beautiful moments as a family!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan shot our private wedding ceremony at Hanalei Bay and he was a pleasure to work with. We had never even had photos together, but he was very helpful and patient and gave great guidance on how to act/stand/pose etc. Our pictures turned out incredible!! We've gotten SO many compliments! But the cherry on top is that you can tell that Jonathan is very passionate about what he does and he loves what he does. It's very apparent. And that is really priceless to me. It absolutely shows in his work. We will be using Jonathan for any other photo needs we have on Kauai ever again!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is absolutely amazing!! He captured the most beautiful images of our special day! Thank you so much for giving us wonderful memories of our time in Kauai.

Profile Picture Beth, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was totally blown away by the photos Jonathan was able to capture. His work is amazing! I was worried the light rain that day before and after the ceremony would make it difficult to get any great photos. Jonathan wasn’t hindered by the weather issue and knew how to get the right angles and best shots for us. He truly is a gifted photographer who cares about what his clients want for their special day. We had lots of little grandkids and he knew how to get their attention and the cutest candid shots as well. I get teary eyed every time I watch our video he made and look through our photos. He even chose the perfect song to go with our video. I’m so thankful my daughter Lori, helped find him for us. We live in California and had no idea who to hire for our wedding day. She researched his website and checked out reviews from weddings he booked. We are so happy to give him an outstanding review and our highest rating possible. Thank you Jonathan, you’re the best! Our family loves you!!! Rhonda and Brian Jacobson

Profile Picture Rhonda, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would definitely choose Jonathan again to be my wedding photographer. He did an awesome job with our engagement shoot and so we already had really high expectations for our wedding. He was great to work with both professionally and artistically and he has a great eye for beautiful shots. He also helps you pose so you look natural and not weird and awkward. During my wedding, it rained, and he was able to adjust his plans on the fly. I think his price is more than fair for the quality of work he delivers. If you want breathtaking photos, definitely choose Jonathan!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Jonathan a 20 out of 10 I would! He was one of the best photographers I have ever worked with and his pictures are absolutely stunning! My husband and I were blown away by his work. Jonathan was easy to work with and knew exactly how, when, and where to pose us to take advantage of the beautiful background and created amazing memories for us. We had a large group and he was patient with everyone and even took the time to take individual pictures with each family member. The icing on the cake was the beautiful and unexpected video slide show Jonathan put together for us which was a wonderful surprise that we loved. Thank you Jonathan!! You are the best!

Profile Picture Gurmala, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every one was a delight, enjoyed working with everyone would highly recommend Jonathon Moeller photography

Profile Picture Kara, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing! Every single photo is phenomenal! Thank you Jonathan for capturing our day so perfectly!

Profile Picture Faith, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was truly amazing.. from communicating with him before hand to actually getting to know him was amazing! He was extremely responsive and during our wedding he gave us great directions and was soo cooo to have a chat with.. the final result was even better I could imagine.. the pictures are absolutely breathtaking and it even made me and my husband teary eye looking back at them.. you can truly feel the emotion from his pictures and I just felt I was back in Kauai saying I DO. Please do not hessitate in booking Jonathan for your wedding.. I truly recommend his services, besides choosing my groom, booking him was the best choice I made for my special day!

Profile Picture Ivana, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shortly after getting engaged, my fiancé, Justin, and I decided we wanted to make our engagement pictures just as special and unique as possible. While all engagement pictures are special in their own right, we wanted ours to differ from the typical images seen routinely on social media. We hoped to accomplish two things: capture our love for one another and showcase the stunning island of Kauai.
After reading tons of reviews on multiple photographers, we decided to go with Jonathan, and we have never looked back. Not only was Jonathan incredibly kind and professional, he was timely and responsive with every correspondence. He was accommodating of our time, weather concerns and even my need for an outfit change halfway through (Yes, I’m that girl!).
The photo session was easy, comfortable and over before we knew it. We received our photos and video much quicker than I had ever expected, and I mean it when I say-we were completely blown away.
To me, the greatest photos are the ones that tell a story in the most authentic and genuine way possible. The pictures Jonathan took told the story of us, conveying that “thing” that is hard to even put into words but somehow so evident in a photo. The images capture every look, every nuance, and all the little details of our feelings for one another. The setting of Kauai, with its jutting mountains and beautiful beaches, made the perfect backdrop.
An engagement is a pivotal and celebrated time, and we could not be happier with the photographer we chose to capture the sweetest season in both our lives. Thank you, Jonathan!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Jonathan to capture our vow renewal at Hanalei Bay and his work is incredible! The day of the renewal he was timely, professional, and personable. He captured all the moments of our renewal and we had a lot of fun. The quality of his work is incredible and we are very pleased with his art.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was very professional and helpful. He responded to a last minute request and did phenomenal work with a smile.

Profile Picture David, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Selecting Jonathan as our wedding photographer exceeded expectations through not only the clear time and attention he took in order to provide beautiful photos, but also in his professionalism throughout the process. Because we decided not to hire a wedding videographer, there was a lot of pressure to make sure our wedding photos were extraordinary. I was put at ease when I noticed the extra attentiveness that Jonathan placed on setting each photo and it is clear that he is passionate about his work. We also had a very large wedding, and Jonathan managed to capture striking artistic photos while at the same time remained extremely methodical and succinct when gathering all of our wedding guests for a group photo. Jonathan's photos managed to capture the intimacy of our wedding while at the same time highlighted the beauty of Kauai. After the wedding, Jonathan returned our photos quickly and was very accommodating in answering all of our questions. We highly recommend Jonathan.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan was terrific! He was very professional and really made such a great effort on our behalf! He made sure to capture our wedding in such a beautiful way and the pictures he took are unbelievable! Such great quality and color! Loved his work and would recommend him to anyone who wants very special pictures for their event!

Profile Picture Nina, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you want PERFECTION, FUN and AMAZING all around photos, Jonathon is the photographer for you. Jonathon took our vow renewal photos this year and did our family photos a year ago (our kids think he is "cool"). Jonathon captures everything! Our photos are amazing and we could not ask for better! Hawaii is a perfect setting and Jonathon is the guy to hire to make your memories last a lifetime! His photos will bring a smile to your face everytime you look a them! We will hire him again!!

Profile Picture Janine and Chad, 9/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan's prices are steeper than many other photographers on the island. But it was some of the best money we ever spent! You just can't beat his aesthetic photos. He has won prizes and contests for his photos, we did our research and wanted the best photographer on the island and that's what we got. We are so happy with our photos. Also, I was SO impressed with Jonathan ALWAYS promptly responding to things. He was just on top of everything from day one of booking with him. I never had any worries. He's also extremely kind and easy to work with. We were really nervous about posing for pictures and weren't sure what to do but Jonathan took care of everything and made the pictures look perfect.

Profile Picture Ellie, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a great experience and AMAZING photos. So happy we chose Jonathan to capture our special day! ??

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jonathan photographed our wedding at the Hanalei Bay Resort. I was impressed with the quality of the pictures and the variety. They are amazing! Jonathan was professional and easy to work with. I planned this wedding from New Zealand so having his knowledge of the area was very helpful in getting the pictures that I wanted.

Profile Picture Karley, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is a true genius and artist of photography! He was the photographer for my brother's wedding last year (including the most stunning sunset pictures) and my wedding last month (including a separate sunrise photo shoot). We have the most exceptional photos that truly do look like they belong in a magazine. The pictures will bring us a lifetime of memories and smiles. Jonathan is an expert on location, lighting, moments as they arise, and working with people who like me have never been in a photo shoot before. His work is worth every penny and even more; we knew we would not have any regrets going with him because of his quality work and exceptional photos. Our friends who have seen previews of the photos over the last few days are in complete awe and keep asking who our photographer was and wishing they could redo their own wedding photos now:) I am overwhelmed by how wonderful our wedding pictures turned out.

Profile Picture Kassandra, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan is amazing! He helped us pick the perfect beach in Kauai for our wedding ceremony and was flexible with us when our date changed more than once. He always responded to emails in a timely manner and showed up early to our ceremony. He was great to work with and I could not be more happy with how well he captured our special day. I would highly recommend Jonathan Moeller Photography to anyone who wants the best in the business.

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was our second time working with Jonathan and we could not have been happier with how our photos turned out. He was very flexible with our wants and needs and was able to work with us to capture everything we wanted. If you want to be able to enjoy your wedding and not have to worry about getting good photos and capturing the nights moments, I'd highly recommend you work with Jonathan!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jonathan was great and work product was amazing. He was easy to work with, took command when needed, knew the area, and

Profile Picture Chad, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We received our photos and I'm in love with every single one of them! Better than I could have imagined. Jonathan is a masterful photographer with a very unique style and talent. The quality and craftsmanship is over the top. I will cherish these photos forever. His booking process is easy and he is quick to respond to all of my stressed out - long winded emails and phone calls. More than an amazing photographer he becomes a friend, a very calming friend. Thank you Jonathan, you brought to life a dream come true for us and we will forever be grateful. Mahalo, Michael and Kim Fish

Profile Picture Michael, 12/21/16, 1 Review