Jonathan Hare Photography Reviews

Jonathan Hare Photography 5
Jonathan Hare Photography 6
Jonathan Hare Photography 7

Mareena · Married on 09/17/2016

Without a doubt, Jonathan was the best vendor we worked with on our wedding day. My husband and I even started using the phrase "What would Jonathan do?" any time we felt like a different vendor's service was questionable to see whether or not their behavior was acceptable to us. Jonathan set the bar so high for everyone else without even meaning to! I was very picky about having the right photographer, as this person would essentially be with me as I got ready for the most important moment of my life. For that reason, we met with many different photographers. From the time we met Jonathan, there was absolutely no doubt that he was the man to go with. He would answer most emails/texts within minutes (unless he was at another wedding) and met us as many times as we asked, with a huge smile on his face. He even came to our rehearsal! On our wedding day, he was amazing. He showed up at our agreed time at 10am. Unfortunately, we had a major setback and our wedding ran until midnight instead of 11. He was so amazing and stayed with a smile on his face and consoled me about the fact that the wedding wasn't going as planned. He ended up staying with us until about 1:30am! We absolutely couldn't believe it! He showed me some edited pictures he had DURING THE RECEPTION! And all of the pictures were completely ready and sent to us before we even got back from the honeymoon 2 weeks later. He also spent about 3 hours with us for our engagement shoot (despite the fact that we were late), so his amazing sense of wanting to make you happy is definitely not an isolated experience.

There's not enough great things I can say about Jonathan. Honestly, he was the best vendor we worked with. As amazing as everyone else was, they all fell short compared to Jonathan. People have been talking about him since our wedding, and so many have asked for his info even without seeing his pictures....his demeanor alone is that outstanding. You definitely won't be disappointed going with Jonathan.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tina · Married on 07/23/2016

Jonathan Hare was absolutely amazing to work with, right from my very first email to him. He was very quick to respond to my inquiry and review the different collections that were available. He was also able to customize our collection to meet our needs. His prompt responses via email allowed for us to plan out our wedding day so that everything would run smoothly... and that it did! I LOVED finally getting to meet Jonathan. He is very friendly and personable, which made us feel extremely comfortable with having so many pictures taken. Throughout the day I never felt as if we were posing for staged pictures, I just felt like I was hanging out with my best friend, and someone happened to be capturing these special moments for us! The previews I have received are AMAZING.. I can't wait to get the rest of our collection. Jonathan truly loves what he does. You can tell by his excitement and spirit that he puts his heart and soul into his work.Bottom line... if you're getting married in the Tampa area, choosing Jonathan Hare as your photographer should be a no brainer.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2016

I wish there was an option to give Jonathan Hare a MILLION stars! If you are looking for a photographer, stop now and book him. From the first conversation I had with him prior to booking, I knew our experience with him was going to be great. We were planning a destination wedding, and came to town about 5 months before the ceremony to meet with our vendors. He was able to schedule an engagement photo shoot with us, and the pictures were incredible. He sent a few of his favorites to us that same day, I couldn't believe how quick the turnaround was! He has a very laid back, easy going style. We never felt like we were being over-posed (prom picture style). Jonathan has a way of capturing very natural moments as they occur, and the results are beautiful. The day of the wedding, our wedding party and guests literally fell in love with him! You can tell he loves his job and has a blast doing it. He even had a preview of some of the pictures from earlier in the day ready during dinner and had already made a slideshow, so we and our guests already got to see some of the pictures before the night was over! I can't say enough about how happy we are to have chosen Jonathan as our photographer.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 06/18/2016

Jonathan was amazing! He had so many great ideas and everyone had such a great time taking pictures! Our family and friends couldn't say enough great things about the pictures!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Jonathan was creative, energetic, patient, friendly and hard working from the moment he arrived to photograph my daughter's wedding day. The photographs we have seen so far are the most beautiful photographs we have ever seen! We reviewed many photography sites before choosing Johnathan and we are so pleased and thankful for his professionalism and talent!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Elena · Married on 06/09/2016

Jonathan was fantastic! We had a destination wedding and he couldn't have made it easier for me. He took time before the ceremony to get ideas and was open to a suggestion of a vogue type photo with all our families I had wanted to try. It turned out better than I hoped with his idea of doing it at the tiki bar. He is so talented! It was so fun working with him and he captured creative special moments for us. Jonathan's personality is fun and it was a great experience for everyone. Our families and kids loved having him there. Don't hesitate on booking with him whether your local or having a destination wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Jonathan's energy is contagious and his enthusiasm is infectious !!! My entire wedding party and guests loved him ! He has a way of capturing the moment and making memory stay ! He is very professional and has an eye for every shot ! It doesn't take him long at all to see it , capture it and move on to the next ! He's gives the crowd confidence and excitement as he rounds people up and getting everyone situated! We will be using him for every photography event we have in the future!! So glad we discovered his photography and his kill , his personality is one you can't beat !!! Every one loved him !!! Can't wait for the next event !

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jonathan is the absolute best and you need to book him for your wedding! From the day we booked him for engagement photos all the way through the wedding reception he was top notch! Our photos are both stunning and one of a kind as he doesn't just give you the typical wedding photos that everybody has! If you are looking for a photographer with a real eye for beauty, I'd highly suggest Jonathan!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Erin · Married on 04/16/2016

Look no further, because you will not find a better photographer than Jonathon Hare!

Jonathon is just absolutely amazing!!! Not only is he the most artistic photographer, he is also a fun-loving, caring and compassionate person.

Unfortunately at our wedding, a mistake was made that resulted in my new sister having to be transported to the hospital via ambulance. My new husband and I were in shock, beyond sad and angry, and were unable to take a lot of the photos that we wanted to as new husband and wife.
    During this tragic time though, Jonathon put his camera aside and instantly became a friend. He comforted the bridal party as we were all devastated. He ran upstairs inside the venue and brought down waters, and asked what he could do to comfort us. In that moment, he showed his true colors of the person he is, and you couldn't ask for anyone better.
    Our families were beyond grateful for his help during that trying time.
    My new in-laws headed off to the hospital with their daughter but instructed us to continue with the wedding, so we did.

Jonathon helped get the party started with his fun energy and amazing spirit. He even pulled my nephew to the side and let him take pictures alongside him with his other camera. So much fun!

Jonathon showed us previews on his laptop of some of the photos from the ceremony and during the times we were getting ready , and we were in awe of the beautiful pictures he had captured. It is difficult to even describe to you the quality of his pictures... simply stunning!

His candids are priceless! Just one meeting with him, and you will be hooked. His personality and photography skills will capture your heart.

So once again, look no further for a photographer, because Jonathon Hare is your man!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jonathan was great. He photographed our vow renewal. From planning to the delivery of the photos, he was prompt, professional and courteous. We highly recommend him. Our pictures turned out great... could not be happier!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Leisi · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I have known Jonathan for several years. After getting a glimpse of his work 7-8 years ago, I knew he would be the one to capture my wedding day. As soon as my husband and I were engaged, we booked Jonathan and have never regretted that decision. Jonathan has such a spectacular view on life and it comes out in every picture he takes. He has the ability to make you feel comfortable in every situation and captures the beauty in every picture. I am continually amazed at Jonathan's talent and will continue to use him to capture all the big moments in our lives. Jonathan is not just an amazing photographer, he's our dear friend. Thank you Jonathan for the most beautiful photos. I am forever grateful.

Sent on 03/27/2016

emily · Married on 03/12/2016

Jonathan is hands down the best photographer you could possibly be blessed enough to have at your wedding. His talent and portfolio speaks for itself but better than that, he'll become like family by the end of your day. We love and adore Jonathan to no end. Just stop looking at other photographers. You've already landed on the best.

Sent on 03/20/2016

We couldn't have had a better photographer! No awkward smiling and waiting for him to get the perfect angle and light... Amazing. Every pic is quick easy and usually candid. Best money we spent!

Sent on 03/20/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 02/27/2016

It is very hard to put into words how much we enjoyed our experience with Jonathan Hare. He is so passionate about his work and it shows. He creates a comfort level that makes the entire day flow smoothly. It is safe to say we feel great about our decision to use Jon for our wedding!

Frank Compagnone

Sent on 03/02/2016

Markell · Married on 01/23/2016

Of course every little girl dreams of her “fairy tail wedding.” I knew I wanted something so special and magical, something you could only see in movies. One might say I am a little “obsessed” with pictures- but it is more the memories and love that the pictures capture. So, after we got engaged I set out on what I thought would be my biggest task… finding an amazing photographer, someone I could drop all of the responsibility on and rest assured knowing they would capture every special moment of our big day. I viewed what seemed like hundreds of portfolios, from Key West to Panama- needless to say, I was not impressed. Until I came across Jonathan’s portfolio. I was ESTATIC! I knew he was the one, they say love at first sight doesn't happen- but let me tell you, this was it. This was living proof that he was my prince charming, in the photography world of course : )

Our wedding day was amazing! And thanks to Jonathan, we will have those memories forever. He did such an amazing job… so talented, creative and unique. His pictures are something out of a magazine. On your wedding day- the details and set are up are a nonevent, as a bride you simply don't have time to take in all of the beauty, but thanks to Jonathan you can reminisce on that beauty forever. Jonathan has an amazing eye and takes it upon himself to capture EVERYTHING incorporated with your wedding day, not just your wedding parties. He is open to trying anything for a great picture! And great they are. I can not express enough our gratitude for having Jonathan there on our wedding day. I can not give him enough recognition for always being there when I looked up as we were getting ready, camera to his eye just to be sure he wasn't going to miss something. My bridal party and I had a blast with him. He is so young and vibrant and full of life, he brings such a great presence, and that is important on such a special day. We would recommend Jonathan Hare Photography to ANYONE- in state or out of state.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Jamey · Married on 12/05/2015

Jonathan Hare is absolutely amazing! He was by far our favorite vendor. His professionalism, sincerity and skills are out of this world. He makes everyone feel completely comfortable and made our special day that much more perfect! His assistant, Ashley was a HUGE help the day of the wedding as well. BOOK NOW- I promise you wont regret it!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/27/2015

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! We first used Jonathan as our photographer for our engagement photos. I couldn't be any happier with his work and knew we had to have him for our wedding. Our wedding was a small, fall St. Augustine wedding. Jonathan was our photographer and I couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He IS absolutely, no doubt about it, the best at what he does! He makes you feel like the most beautiful and most important person in the room, makes you feel comfortable (no matter how uncomfortable you are taking pictures), and makes sure everything is captured so naturally.

Not only did he capture all of the special moments of our wedding but incorporated historic St. Augustine into his shots. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to photograph your wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

He's a one man show that produces more than a team of photographers could imagine shooting. His pictures are beyond gorgeous, and he captures so many special moments. After seeing him in action at a friends wedding, we couldnt wait to book him for our day too. He is so friendly and easy to work with, he makes taking pictures fun and effortless. You can tell he loves what he does and it shines through the photos. We received so many pictures, and even the proofs were great! Every question whether through phone or email, or our face to face meetings he was happy to help and was just as excited as we were for our wedding day. We got a great photographer, beautiful pictures and a friend when we hired JHare Photography. For such a memorable day that flies by so fast there isnt anyone else I would imagine hiring to capture all of those fly-by moments. His talents speaks for itself. And one of the most amazing perks, during the dinner reception he sat up his laptop with a preview of already edited photo's from the ceremony, so incredible. There is no one like him! Priceless talent... and so deserving of all of his awards and acknowledgements!!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

BEST DECISION WE MADE BY FAR! I wish we could give Jonathan 100 stars! I cannot describe in words how SPECTACULAR Jonathan Hare is as a wedding photographer and a person. I have very high expectations and Jonathan amazed us with his personality and photography. He makes everyone feel at easy while capturing the most important day in your life. Everyone and I mean everyone just loved and adored him. He is so calm, cool, patient, friendly and creative. He is passionate about making sure he captures your day perfectly. I am blown away by the photography and I haven't even seen them all yet. Other than who I choose to marry, hiring Johnathan as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made and is by far well worth the investment. After the day is over - he was one of the best parts of our wedding and we feel so lucky that we had him by our side that day. Everyone is asking about him and I am already passing his name along. Every bride deserves to feel like a princess and to have those memories perfectly captured and he is guaranteed to do just that. We are forever grateful for Jonathan and feel that he is part of the family.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Simply amazing!! The best decision I made on my wedding day (after marrying my husband) was to include Jonathan in our day. We booked our wedding a year and a half in advance, and we would not book our wedding day without confirming Jonathan's availability. After countless hours searching photographers online, I am so fortunate that we found Jonathan. He has the ability to capture memories and tell stories through his photographes. I know the second that we had our engagement session that he was special. He was able to bring an introverted bride and extroverted groom together and made us feel immediately comfortable. On our wedding day, it felt like we were just hanging out with another one of our friends in the bridal party. Jonathan assured that we could capture all of our favorite moments between our friends and family. He is simply exceptionnal. I cannot say enough how much it meant to have Jonathan included in our day. I would not have another event in the future without Jonathan to capture the memories. Hands down the best wedding photographer out there!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Leslee · Married on 10/11/2015

My husband says, can we give him a six out of five star rating ?!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

From the first day I met with Jonathan I knew that he was the perfect photographer. Not only by way of his photographs, but he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. The engagement shoot was included in our package, and he helped me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, Jonathan was on time and ready to go! He was not intrusive at all, but was able to get amazing shots! He even took a golf cart ride with my dad over to the house where the guys were getting ready and took a lot of great pictures over there. During the reception he came over to the sweetheart table with his laptop with pictures already on there from the bridal party photos! It was such a special surprise. I booked Jonathan Hare Photography and year and a half out, and boy am I glad I did!! He books quickly, as he shoud, because he is incredible. Jonathan, I can't thank you enough for the superb work you did!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Katie · Married on 10/03/2015

Jonathan Hare is the best photographer! He is so easy to work with and goes above and beyond for his couples to make sure they get the perfect shots, even if they seem impossible to do, he will get them! He is so creative and pays a lot of attention to detail. Our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures are absolutely perfect! We get compliments on them all of the time. I would highly recommend Jonathan for all your most special occasions!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kalee · Married on 08/08/2015

My Husband and I were so blessed to have such a great photographer at our wedding! Jonathan went above and beyond our expectations. He is so personable and polite and everyone was raving about him. He is truly a talented photographer and even had a slideshow for us to view during our dinner of pictures he took of us 30 min prior! We both HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jonathan! You will not be let down!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kalee · Married on 08/08/2015

Jonathan is the best in the business! He is the whole package; Fun, Organized, Personable, artistic, enthusiastic, creative, and we could go on and on! He was such a pleasure to work with and even had a slideshow ready for my husband and I to watch at the table while we are, just 20 min after taking our pictures. This guy is the real deal and my husband and I HIGHLY recommend Jonathan! Super awesome guy!

Sent on 08/22/2015