jonathan hare photography Reviews

jonathan hare photography 5
jonathan hare photography 6
jonathan hare photography 7

Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Jonathan is an amazing photographer. His work speaks for it's self. We could not be more blessed to have him photograph our engagement and wedding. He is very professional, personable and hard working. Our bridal party even commented on how great he was to work with. Guests also had nothing but rave reviews especially after seeing a surprise slide show he prepared and left playing on his computer at the reception of the photos taken at the ceremony.
    I would recommend Jonathan to anyone who's looking for the above qualities in there photographer.

Aimee · Married on 03/09/2019

The absolute best

Jonathan came recommended to us and absolutely did not disappoint. He did both our engagement and wedding photos. He was the kindest and so much fun to work with. He captured our wedding better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Jonathan!

Briana · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful photos and great personality!!

Wonderful photos!! He was so great to work with, had a great sense of humor, and did a fantastic job! This made us genuinely happy in the photos. He really loves what he does, and will put all that energy into making your photos unforgettable. Family and friends all loved the photos! Worth the money!

• aditi

aditi · Married on 12/22/2018

Best wedding decision

Choosing Jonathan as our photographer was undoubtedly the best decision we made regarding our wedding. My husband is normally so self conscious with pictures, but with Jonathan he was so at ease! You can just tell that Jonathan truly enjoys what he does, he gets almost giddy sharing his favorite shots with us! His genuine excitement overflows into his work. He has a way of bringing out the joy in everyone. Even "staged" pictures aren't really staged because he has a way of making everyone burst into smile. He honestly goes above and beyond of just a photographer. He helped my husband get ready for the reception when his best man was delayed! In Jonathan, we didn't just find a photographer, we got a beloved and very talented wedding guest. Aside from just being such an enchanting person, he's an incredible photographer. I was blown away at how quickly we got our pictures back, and just how stunning they were. Flipping through each picture with family received an audible reaction; going through them all took so much time because there was just so much to admire! If you're on the fence about doing the engagement shoot or not, I highly recommend it. It gave us a chance to get comfortable with Jonathan and familiarize ourselves with each others style so that there was no discomfort or "adjustment" period on the wedding day itself. Our day punctuated by photoshoots flowed seamlessly because Jonathan and I both knew exactly what we wanted, and worked together to get exactly that. Aside from all that, he was just so much fun to be with! I can't recommend him enough.

Keeshia · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Experience Ever!!!!

Not only have you captured our love but our growing family & we are forever grateful!

• Jamie

Jamie Younger · Married on 11/30/2018

If I could pull all the stars out of the sky, I'd give them to Jonathan's review!!

Stop your search for a photographer- hire Jonathan now! There aren't enough compliments in the dictionary for the work Jonathan does- he is a true artist!! My now husband and I eloped to St. Pete from Pennsylvania and I had google searched photographers in the area and found Jonathan's website among glowing reviews and it's all true! Amazing doesn't even begin to describe our experience. You'll get the sense that Jonathan does it all- travels far and wide capturing wonderful moments for his clients to cherish always, so I was slightly intimidated initially to call on him to give our nontraditional wedding a portion of his time- but he did not discount our little ceremony by the ocean with just my husband and I. He memorialized our day with vision that only comes with massive creativity and true passion for his craft. He was responsive, timely, personable, and really felt like a true friend attending our wedding that just happened to be taking amazing photos. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Thank you Jonathan for everything!! Now stop reading and go hire Jonathan Hare as your wedding photographer!!

• Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

The Best of the Best!

Jonathan is such a great guy and an amazing photographer! He is so accommodating, dedicated, and up for anything when it comes to fun or crazy ideas for photos — even laying on the ground or walking a half mile to a banyan tree to get that perfect shot! His wedding was exactly one week after ours and we’re so grateful he was able to photograph our wedding day and even had some preview photos over to us just 3 days after his own wedding!! Not to mention, an amazing mini slideshow during our reception of edited photos from earlier that day. When you meet Jonathan, he’s someone you feel like you’ve known forever. He brought such a calming presence to our wedding day which helped keep everyone’s nerves down. We’re so thankful to have him be part of our wedding day!

connor · Married on 09/29/2018

I knew I wanted Jon to capture our wedding before we even got engaged. His photos were so beautiful and ranged form classic to creative. We were so excited that Jon was available for our wedding. His communication and planning gave us the confidence he would be there for our big day all the way across the country in Oregon. He arrived prepared and and spent the time to explore the area before the wedding to find the best spots to shoot. During the wedding, he always seemed to be in the right pace at the right time. He used his magnetic personality to stage all the formal shots, but also knew how to stay invisible for all the candid shots. We're so happy with the entire experience.

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Jonathan was AWESOME! I want him to basically follow me around and photograph my life because he made me look like a supermodel.

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Choosing a photographer for your wedding day is probably one of the hardest and most important decisions you will have to make. If you are searching for the perfect photographer and are having trouble with deciding on who to choose, please do not search any further - Jonathan Hare is 100% who you NEED to pick and I can assure you that if you don't, you will regret it!! Many other photographers and companies out there are more like a business - they charge you per hour and you have to follow certain package deals, but that is not how Jonathan operates. He works within your budget and does not limit your day to a certain amount of hours. He is there with you from morning until night because he genuinely wants to capture every beautiful moment that there is! He even arrived to our hotel early to search for the perfect spot for my Husband and I to have our first look!
    Jonathan Hare truly is just amazing! Not only are his photographs works of art, but he is the most genuine and sincere person out there! He is someone that you want to be at your wedding because he is just so full of life and positive vibes. All of our guests could not stop talking about how awesome Jonathan was and we all loved how he displayed a slideshow of photos at the reception from earlier on in the day. He takes so many great candid shots and makes you feel so comfortable. It really is as if you're just having your pictures taken by your best friend because he is just that awesome! My husband and I both agree that choosing Jonathan was the best decision that we made and we highly recommend him to everyone! He deserves more than a 5 star review because he is the absolute best!
    Thank you Jonathan for capturing our day perfectly =)
    With Love,
    Heather & Basil Keepp

Krista · Married on 05/05/2018

Jonathon did an amazing job at our wedding. His personality and creativity blew everyone away! Many family members and friends are still commenting and inquiring about him. He showed up on time and stayed later than he was supposed to and an effort to get one last perfect shot. Really enjoyed working with him. This is one of the most important investments when it comes to getting married and trust me - it is money well spent!! Thank you Jonathan!!

jonathan hare photography 8

Siusan · Married on 04/21/2018

Let me start by saying, I have never written an online review in my life. Jonathan was absolutely incredible, and I feel moved and compelled to share our experience.

As a person who doesn’t feel comfortable with attention (or the camera), I was nervous about wedding pictures. From the moment he entered the room, I felt calm and peaceful. He is the nicest, most sincere guy in the world. Jonathan has the ability to instantly relate to the people around him, and make them feel comfortable and accepted. He introduced himself to almost every guest at our wedding, was completely flexible with requests, and even gave us an “early wedding present”.

Within 24 hours I had about 25 pictures waiting in my inbox. And his pictures- MAGICAL (and I’ve only seen previews so far). The beauty and raw emotion he was able to capture- breathtaking. My wedding venue saw a few of the pictures and now wants to use them for their wedding blog. The kindness, passion and talent Jonathan will bring to your wedding (or special event) will be unparalleled, I promise you.

If you are looking for a photographer, your search is over. Contact Jonathan Hare Immediately. Fly him around the world if you have to, he is worth it.

jonathan hare photography 9
    jonathan hare photography 10
    jonathan hare photography 11
    jonathan hare photography 12

Kim · Married on 03/24/2018

We can't say enough about Jonathan Hare - he is the BEST!!!!! From the minute we met him for our engagement shoot through to the last minute of our wedding, he was incredible! He makes you feel so comfortable and is amazing to work with. He is incredibly talented, and his photography captured our wedding perfectly. He covered our wedding from the first moments of getting ready to the last dance - with a huge smile on his face all day! Our pictures were one of the most important parts of the day for us, and we honestly could not be happier. The photos are beautiful and very detailed oriented with lots of awesome effects that are catered to our wedding them and our personalities. We would highly, highly recommend Jonathan - best decision ever!!!! :)

Christina · Married on 12/31/2017

Jonathan was absolutely amazing! He made out day beyond special and perfect. He is not only a talented photographer but such a sweet person . My husband and I were so comfortable with him around him as if we have known him for years. He had as laughing and enjoying every second we were getting our photos taken (my husband and I are not picture people) Jonathan knew exactly what he was doing and captured some of the most BREATHTAKNIG photos I have ever seen.
    The best part was that he already had some photos for me in just a few days so I can already look over the memories from that amazing night.I cannot wait to see the rest of my photos!
    Thank you Jonathan!

Kim · Married on 12/02/2017

Jonathan was by far the best choice I made in planning my wedding. Recommended by a friend, his artistry clinched the deal for me in reviewing his work online for other couples. He is warm, gracious and easily blended in with our wedding party and guests. I would recommend him 100 times over.

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2017

Johnathon was the best photographer I've ever had experience with. He was so excited to be a part of the day that it made it such a joy to be in his pictures. He made the whole day so much more fun and kept us all laughing and smiling. He was such a professional. I highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Finding Jonathan was a blessing. He's is amazing to work with and can make anyone feel comfortable! My husband hates to take pictures but he was able to pull the most amazing photos out of him. He is fun and brings a great energy to any atmosphere. You would be crazy to pass him up. I never could have imagined a better person to help us capture this precious moment in time so perfectly!

jonathan hare photography 13
    jonathan hare photography 14
    jonathan hare photography 15
    jonathan hare photography 16
    jonathan hare photography 17

Kelli · Married on 11/04/2017

If I could give Jonathan 100 stars I would! Jonathan not only captured the most beautiful memories on our wedding day, he made everyone feel so comfortable. Jonathan has hiked up mountains, through snow, mud, and in the woods (literally) to make sure he delivered the most breath taking pictures possible for us. I cannot wait to have Jonathan capture more of our special events on film!

jonathan hare photography 18
    jonathan hare photography 19
    jonathan hare photography 20
    jonathan hare photography 21

Joe · Married on 10/29/2017

Jonathan is a true pro. I'm a hobbyist photographer myself, and I'm generally not so impressed by most wedding photogs' work. But Jonathan light years above most wedding photogs. He got amazing shots for us, and his creativity and hard work makes his photos really special. Rather than snap a bunch of boring and generic photos of us at our venue like most photogs do, Jonathan drove us around town in his car in the hours before our wedding day to get photos of us at various cool spots in St Pete, including in front of some fun street art. Jonathan really loves his job and enjoys shooting weddings; even though he's probably done hundreds or thousands of weddings, he didn't seem the least bit jaded. He totally made us feel at ease on our wedding day, as he is a calm guy who is a pleasure to be around. Many good photogs are a pain to deal with and have that artsy pretentiousness / arrogance / obnoxiousness / snobbery, but Jonathan manages to do great work while being a nice and pleasant guy. All the great reviews he has on this site are indicative of his skill as an amazing wedding photog.

Sanchita · Married on 10/28/2017

Where do I begin? Jonathan is an example of professionalism and he best vendor I booked for my event. I picked Jonathan because he is incredibly friendly, laid-back, and is all about what the needs of bride/groom. You can tell that this is more than a business or a job to him. His high energy and enthusiasm was a perfect fit for my high energy and busy Indian wedding. It ended up raining on my wedding day but he was by my side giving me constant updates and words of encouragement. He was so flexible with photo locations changing due to the rain. My guests also remarked on how nice and engaging Jonathan was throughout the event. From the minute I contacted him he was so responsive and professional. Main reason for picking Jonathan is his artistic and fun spin on wedding photographs. And how he takes simple photos and made them visually stunning. Jonathan more than stood up to the task of capturing the family moments but also the essence of our day. My Indian wedding was full of rituals and bright colors...Jonathan did such a fantastic job of capturing the colors, details and the overall vibe. The best part is how fast he worked on sending us the edited photos after the wedding. I became so emotional looking at the photos because I easily relived the day because he was able to capture all the emotions, fun and celebration. I can't recommend Jonathan enough! He is incredibly professional, kind and the perfect photographer to capture the memories that will help you transport back to the day.

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

One of the most important things about our wedding was having a good photographer... Jonathan was everything we wanted and more and we would have arranged our whole wedding around his schedule to make sure we had him! His work is incredible and he makes everyone feel so comfortable... in the moments that counted we didn't even know he was there but he captured every special moment in the most unique way. Not only do we have the most amazing pictures but Jonathan made our day more special just by being there. He became one of the guest and everyone at the wedding commented both on his work and on his charismatic personally. Thank you Jonathan we love you ! Samantha & Jason

Cambia · Married on 07/29/2017

Jonathan is an investment in the most amazing day of your life, being captured exactly as it was, to remember for the rest of your life. Jonathan has an eye most others lack. He is extremely flexible to do what you want but I promise your best shots will be the ones where he just "does his thing." This man is one of the most talented photographers I have ever worked with. I have some "photo-snob" friends and they were in awe of his work. Thank you for capturing every aspect of my day! My photos will be cherished forever!

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2017

WOW!!!! We were beyond impressed with Jonathan, he exceeded every bit of my expectations. We planned a destination wedding so, I wanted to find a photographer that was familiar with our venue. It was slightly nerve racking for me because you only get one shot but the second I met him, I immediately felt comfortable. He showed up early and was SO fun to work with!! So many people from the wedding kept coming up to me saying our photographer was the coolest guy ever! He left a little preview of some pictures before dinner on our table and we were just so amazed by his talent! Truly the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book him now!!!!

Joannica · Married on 06/24/2017

Jonathan Hare was the icing on the cake. Our day would not have been complete without him. His passion, sincere kindness and interest in capturing our special moments was the best part...and his patience <3 !!!