Jonathan Dann Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Jonathan Dann Photography

• Nancy

Nancy Smith · Married on 01/16/2020

Fantastic Photographer!

Jonathan did a superlative job for us taking engagement and wedding photos. For the engagement shoot, he took us to wonderful places that yielded spectacular results. His ability to compose shots is outstanding. We have a gorgeous selection of photos from our wedding and with his fabulous talent, we will cherish these forever. I would recommend him in an instant.

Sent on 01/18/2020

brandie · Married on 08/04/2018

Jonathan was great he was on time and professional. He got the pictures to us relatively quickly.

Jonathan was reliable and friendly. If you arent looking for a bossy photographer and to much structure, hes the guy for you. He was very relaxed and receptive to our needs. He was on time and really affordable.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Alicia Castilla · Married on 01/27/2018

Personal and professional

Mr. Dann was a joy to work. He made the entire process from our first interaction to the final product stress free and fun. His photography is beautiful. He loves what he and does it with class. I would not waste my time interviewing any other photographer!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Dany · Married on 10/18/2014

Jonathan Dann was extremely professional and fun to work with! He did an amazing job with our wedding at Pinecrest Gardens in 2014. He had also done my sister-in-law's wedding back in 2010 at Deering Estate and we couldn't go with anyone else! It was a pleasure to work with him!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Captured our most special moment artistically.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Anna · Married on 02/22/2014

Fantastic wedding photographer! Jonathan is excellent at staying out of the way and still capturing beautiful moments. He also has the perfect personality to keep everyone happy during the family portraits. Could not be happier with my wedding photos and recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Magnus · Married on 07/13/2013

I have used Jonathan's services on several memorable occasions including my wedding, each time with incredible results. I could not recommend him enough. He is a consummate professional, friendly, detail oriented and overall a fantastic photographer. Not only is he very reasonable, he will listen to your wishes and make it fit your capacity. Provide him artistic freedom and he will provide you with photos you will cherish forever. If you are looking for the perfect eye to capture your magical moments, please don't hire anyone else.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Really nice guy! Sat with him told him what we wanted and we got more! Quick service in receiving the photos! Amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/27/2012

Thank you Jonathan and Christina for your amazing work. I also loved the boys shots by Nikos! :) Great mix of artistic shots, fun shots, mood shots, great use of lighting and scenery, great portraits! :) Thank you!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Michele · Married on 04/14/2012

Jonathan and his assistant did a beautiful job capturing every detail of our wedding day! I love the pictures and now have a huge portfolio to remember our amazing day! Thank you, Jonathan!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jonathan's work is great!!! I am so happy with how my photos turned out! =)

Rawson · Married on 10/04/2008

Jonathan Dann Photography gave us such a wonderful experience shooting our wedding. We weren't 100% sure of the style direction we wanted to go in and Jonathan asked us a few questions and presented his vision from that and it was wonderful. He was able to capture the emotion of the day, make both of us (and our families) feel relaxed and have fun. We did have a couple of special requests and they were executed beautifully. I would highly recommend Jonathan to any couple. Our wedding photos are just beautiful!

Sara · Married on 07/05/2008

Once you meet with Jonathan Dann and look at his work you will be sold once you meet with him one-on-one to discuss your event. He's very responsive and in tune with his individual clients' needs. Tell him what you want and he will exceed your expectations! Jonathan photographed my wedding and later a surprise 50th birthday party. He is extremely professional and very prompt in providing the photographs and albums. I would use him again for any future event or for holiday card photographs, family portraits, graduation announcements, pet photography---anything important I want captured in film to make lasting memories!

Sent on 07/17/2016