Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group Reviews

42 Reviews for Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group

• Caitlin

Caitlin Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent!

We had an excellent experience with Jonathan Byrd, especially Jennifer Steffey. Our wedding day was perfect, not a single thing went wrong!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Julia Neff · Married on 06/10/2019

Jonathan Byrd's Catering

The whole process from start to finish was flawless. The coordinators were professional and always helpful when I had questions. The day of the wedding staff were excellent with the food setup and they went above and beyond at the end of the reception helping us tear down. Oh, and the buffet style food was excellent. I would highly recommend Jonathan Byrd's Catering.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group's reply:

Hi Julia - Thank You For Such A Wonderful Review! We're so happy to be a part of your big day! Be sure to recommend us to any of your friends who are getting married!

Dan · Married on 09/08/2018

I've been familiar with Jonathan Byrd's for about 2 years now as they cater several networking events I've attended at 502 East Event Centre. The quality of their food and service is always fantastic and they did an outstanding job with our wedding. They worked with our vision and budget and really delivered a great experience for our guests at a very reasonable price. I'll always recommend Byrd's for special events!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Jonathan Byrd's Catering for our wedding reception and they were wonderful to work with! Amanda and Bailey were so helpful from the very beginning throughout the entire process! Bailey provided excellent customer service throughout the entire process and helped us to finalize our menu. The staff was very nice at the reception and the food was wonderful! I highly recommend Jonathan Byrd's for anyone who is looking for a caterer willing to provide service at your own venue! They were all wonderful to work with and we really appreciate all of their help!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/09/2016

It was also helpful to go to the group tasting event they hosted at their facility in Carmel.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Henna · Married on 11/27/2015

Excellent service, Best food.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jana · Married on 10/10/2015

Jonathan Byrd's was a breeze to work with. They were the exclusive caterer for our reception venue. Not only were they the caterer, they provided the alcohol, linens and staff. The food was incredible--fried chicken, flank steak, mac and cheese (a crowd favorite), mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad. They also provided our wedding cake, which was funfetti with buttercream frosting, and what some people called "the best cake they've ever had." Amanda and Bailey were my coordinators, and were always professional, reachable and went above and beyond what we expected. I could not be happier with Jonathan Byrd's and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

We signed up with Jonathan Byrd's for our wedding ceremony and reception under different circumstances. Originally we had book with Fishers Banquet Center, now the Wellingtons, back in December. Months went by and plans were made. In April, we found out that the center was up for auction and management knew about it for several months. They did not tell ANY of their clients! Because of their complete lack of respect, we decided to take our business elsewhere. People always say that everything happens for a reason. In this situation, the saying couldn't have been more true! Jonathan Byrd's at 502 Event Centre in Carmel was a dream come true. After speaking with management about our situation, they made sure we were able to have everything we wanted and stay within budget! With a newly renovated facility, amazing staff, and delicious food, my husband and I were able to have the wedding and reception of our dreams. A special thanks to Bailey, Amanda, and Tanner. You guys were awesome!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jonathan Byrd's Hospitality and Restaurant Group's reply:

It was truly our pleasure to work with you and your families for your special day! Thank you for the kind words!

Chelsea · Married on 08/22/2015

thank you and all of your staff for everything on Saturday!! The food was delicious and the service was great! The cake turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined it and we got SO many compliments on how delicious it was! We will definitely be recommending you guys to others and will keep you in mind for any of our own future needs!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

This was my daughters wedding. Everyone raved about how great the food was. They were very prompt with water refills and cutting and serving the cake. The s'more bar was a win also with the guests. We had to make last minute add on number of guests by 30 -Jonathan Byrd's were very accommodating. We also ordered the cake from
    them and it was beautiful and not over-price. Would definitely recommend their catering and food-Loved it!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Tammy · Married on 04/18/2015

All I can say is that we had an amazing wedding reception in their big room !!! Everyone and everything was GREAT!!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2014

Jonathan Byrd's was so easy to work with, it was one less thing I had to worry about. They were prompt, food was great, the cake was beautiful, and the servers were friendly and attentive. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Michael · Married on 09/29/2013

Crystal and her team at Jonathan Byrd's were absolutely fabulous. She and her team did a great job on the catered meal for our wedding reception and the wedding cake. Everything wsa so delicious! All of our guests kept commenting how good everything was. Crystal was very helpful during the planning phase. She was very flexible too. She adjusted their normal menu to suite our requests of additional appetizers and drinks. She gladly added these to the menu and researched the recipe for one of the additional appetizers herself. We will definitely use Jonathan Byrd in the future! They were so great!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Mary · Married on 09/01/2013

We loved this venue. it was beautiful and unique. It ended up being a very hot day and ceiling fans would have been wonderful. It was very hot inside of the barn.

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • Dyreka

Dyreka · Married on 07/18/2013

Jonathan Byrd's was GREAT! Food was hot, yummy, and everyone was thoroughly satisfied. The staff was courteous, and Crystal was an amazing help throughout the entire process. Oh, and EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE RAVED about the cake. It was beautiful, and VERY delicious. I will definitely consider them for any future events.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Crystal was an absolute delight to work with, and the entire staff was pleasant and friendly. We received tons of compliments on our buffet dinner, and the facility was clean and beautifully decorated. They were so patient with us throughout the process, and always had solutions to any problems we managed to come up with during our planning! An excellent value for an excellent service-- highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2013

They did an incredible job! The food was delicious! My friends still comment on how good the food was. The cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for! And the price was much more reasonable than other places I looked. They were very helpful in planning the event as well. I asked a lot of questions throughout the planning phase and they were very quick to respond and seemed to go out of their way to help me. I was so impressed and so happy with what we got.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jen · Married on 05/07/2011

Everyone at the wedding loved the food! It was great! The cake was beautiful and tasted great. There was a lot of extra cake too. They provided great service at the wedding also.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2007

These guys were great!!! The food was amazing, they let me design my own cake and did a groom's cake for free. It was beautiful. They were so great to work with. My mom can get crazy, and they worked so well with both of us. They're a great value, all-inclusive, and totally worth every penny. The only negative was I didn't like the room divider. But at other places, all the walls are ugly. This place had beautiful walls, decorated with molding. They went out of their way to make that part of the planning process as easy and painless as possible. Of all my vendors, I recommend them the most. They're GREAT!!!

Sent on 06/18/2008

Leigha · Married on 11/11/2017

Jonathan Byrd's was incredible. Our venue made us choose from three approved caterers and JB's was by far the best! They offer real food that you and your guests will love. Not weird french food with names that I can't pronounce. Their sour cream and chive mashed potatoes are the BOMB!!
    We worked personally with Jennifer and she was incredible. She kept us informed on new developments and made sure everything was how we wanted it. We had concerns because a lot of our guests had diet restrictions. We had one vegan, one gluten free, three vegetarians, and a niece with a severe tree nut allergy. She listened to our concerns and was receptive when we asked to keep the ingredients for the salad all separate so my niece didn't go into anaphylactic shock.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Josie · Married on 07/07/2017

The food was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Everyone had nothing but good things to say about our food at the reception. The tilapia and chicken was SO good! The lady that was there helping was VERY nice too!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Chloe · Married on 09/19/2015

This is a beautiful location to have a wedding! Despite our last minute reservation and limited budget, this company truly went above and beyond what any other banquet hall or wedding facility would typically do to make your day special! The staff were all friendly, understanding and a delight to work with! I would recommend them to any bride who wants an elegant wedding made special and catered specifically to all her needs. The only thing I would have done differently was book further in advance and choose to taste test which foods I wanted served with my fiancé or mom, but we just weren't able to all coordinate it in time. If you book them you'll have no regrets:)

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jonathan Byrd was the right decision. From all of the pre-wedding consultations they demonstrated their knowledge and walked us through many of the unknowns for us. They were helpful and at tentative and most of all flexible. We changed the package they recommended to fit our wants and needs and they were helpful throughout our journey.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lacey · Married on 05/11/2013

Jonathan Byrd's was a fantastic location for our wedding reception. Crystal was SO great to work with. They took care of everything. We dropped off a ton of reception items, and the great staff took care of everything for us. We did not have to set up a single thing! The venue was more beautiful than we ever could have imagined once they had it decorated. The serving staff was so polite and on top of things. I appreciate them all very much and would definitely recommend this to another bride looking for a great and affordable option for her reception!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2013

Fried chicken was great!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2013