Jon Fleming Photography Reviews

Jon Fleming Photography 5
Jon Fleming Photography 6
Jon Fleming Photography 7

Jordan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Jon was amazing at capturing our surprise engagement. He not only captured my moment of surprise but captured the magic and emotions of our special day. We loved our pictures and our family and friends loved feeling as if they were there when we shared our photos with them. Jon truly has an eye for capturing intimate and special moments between couples. My (now) fiancé killed it by choosing Jon to capture our proposal!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Jon Fleming Photography 8
    Jon Fleming Photography 9
    Jon Fleming Photography 10
    Jon Fleming Photography 11

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Jordan! I had an amazing time capturing your surprise proposal at Greenhill Winery! Happy wedding planning!

Jordan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Jon was an absolutely amazing photographer and he truly went above and beyond to help make the day special for me and my Fiancé! Prior to taking the photos, Jon actually helped to move a large group away from the tree to help and make sure that our photoshoot at Greenhill Winery was perfect! He literally captured the moment, by getting a picture of my Fiancé's face as I put the ring on her finger. He also captured her reaction as she said yes! Jon was so professional and worked with me to make sure that everything was perfect on this special day. I highly recommend Jon to anyone looking for a friendly and kind photographer to help capture the day!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Jon Fleming Photography 12
    Jon Fleming Photography 13
    Jon Fleming Photography 14

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Jordan, Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to be apart of making your surprise proposal a memorable moment! I am so happy to have been able to document the moment!

Meghan · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Working with Jon was an absolute pleasure. I had shopped around the DC area before being directed to Jon by a professional photographer (family member). I fell in love with Jon’s work on his website. We communicated over the phone weeks before the event, the day before, and through email. He was charming and pleasant and kept me calm even when I worried about logistical issues such as weather ruining the surprise proposal. As someone who’d never been to DC before, Jon made it as easy as possible and made April 14th very special to me and my fiancée. I recommend Jon above all others.

Andrew · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing experience and beautiful photographs!

I came across some of Jon's photos online while exploring locations in DC to propose to my girlfriend, having had no prior thought of having the moment professionally photographed. But the quality of his photos and the great reviews online led me to contact him to capture my proposal. He responded very quickly and clearly outlined his services for proposal photography. Once booked, I communicated with Jon by email over the next month while I decided on a location; Jon was always quick to respond and extremely patient with me, providing suggestions and photographs of different proposal locations he had done. Jon even went out to two different locations I found online to explore them and see if they would be good options; I ended up picking a spot that Jon stumbled upon while checking out one of those locations for me. Jon was very responsive and thorough in the planning of the surprise proposal. I had full confidence that everything was planed and looked after. The day of went exactly as planned with Jon, and he was able to capture perfect photographs of the surprise proposal. My now fiancé had no idea I had been planning this and loved the idea of the surprise proposal. The photoshoot after the proposal was very well done and Jon was fun to work with.

I would recommend Jon without reservations to anyone looking for a professional and talented photographer. He was a pleasure to work with and he captured our surprise proposal in a way that I did not think was possible. We now have absolutely beautiful, professional photographs of that moment. Thank you so much, Jon!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Jon Fleming Photography 15

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind review! I had a great time planning with you and capturing your proposal!

Brandon · Getting married on 10/17/2019

We seriously could not have asked for a better photographer! Jon was punctual, friendly, understanding of planning for a cherry blossom shoot and he captured everything we wanted to express in our engagement photos and more! There is a reason why he's so well reviewed and popular. On top of all of this, we had brought our dog to be include in the photoshoot and he was able to work with that as well!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Jon Fleming Photography 16

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Brandon! I had a great time photography your engagement session at The Cherry Blossoms!

Lev · Getting married on 05/01/2019

Everything about working with Jon was excellent. I hired him to do surprise engagement photos when I proposed to my fiancee. He was responsive, met me in person to set up a detailed plan with several backups, and was completely accommodating when I had to adjust the proposal date. And, of course, all his photos were fantastic. Worth every penny and more for the pictures and the memories my fiancee and I now have of when we got engaged. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you had a great experience. It was a pleasure to photograph your surprise proposal.

alexandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Jon is the ultimate photographer for any event. My husband and I eloped in a very private ceremony, and Jon was there to capture the day. I have nothing but good things to say. He was able to capture our day with images we will cherish forever. I cannot recommend him enough. To start- he was early, and super responsive to any questions we had. His professionalism is incredible, and we never felt any hesitation about using him. We went to several different locations for our shoot, in 10° weather, and Jon made everything run smoothly, and made every location look their very best. I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Jon made it easy. He knew exactly how to give us direction for the perfect shot, but never made us feel like uncomfortable or like we were on a stage. Everything felt so natural, and he made taking portraits fun and easy. And that shows in the images. I think it’s easy for wedding photos to look staged, but not ours. Ours show our personalities, and the joy we experienced on the day just radiates through the images. The edits are not overdone, and are just enough to make the images look their very best. Also, we saw previews from the shoot that night, and had the full collection later that week. I promise the images you receive from him will be ones you cherish forever, and you will be thrilled with the results.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! I love every moment of photographing the two of you. Glad you enjoyed the images we created!
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Jon was excellent. Although I wasn't the one planning the proposal (I'm the bride :) ), I cannot get over how amazing the photos were that Jon took. My friends didn't believe me when I showed them the proposal picture and told them that it was taken in the real moment - they thought it was recreated afterwards! Jon was so natural to be around and you can really tell how much he loves taking photos, finding the right angle, etc. My favorite part was how quick he was to send a few photos after the proposal - I was excited to use his beautiful photo to announce my engagement and I was so happy I didn't have to wait long!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Bailey for your kind words! So glad I was able to capture this awesome moment for you!

Charlie · Married on 10/06/2018

Jon was wonderful to work with from start to finish. We arranged a phone call to discuss the proposal the week before and talked through all of the specifics (location, timing, cues to help him spot us the day of, suggestions/advice based on his past experiences shooting proposals). Additionally, I was able to communicate quickly and effectively with Jon over email which was invaluable in further planning AND relaying my preferences.

Jon is polite, profession, very responsive to email and text, and above all else an excellent photographer. My fiancé and I were overjoyed with how our pictures turned out both in the spontaneous moment of the proposal and the photos from the engagement shoot afterwards. The pictures came out EXACTLY as we were hoping which is a testament to Jon's talent as a photographer and his ability to accommodate your preferences. Seriously cannot recommend his services strongly enough, this is a true 5.0000 star rating, I do not have a single critique.

Jon, thank you again for doing such an amazing job capturing our special day!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

HI Charlie, thanks for your awesome review! I had a great time working with you to plan your proposal to get the picture perfect shot!

Andrew · Married on 09/08/2018

Jon made the planning of capturing my proposal stress free and unbelievably easy. He met with me at the proposal location to go over the plan and angles for the pictures to make sure I had what I wanted in the background of each picture. Since my proposal was dependent on an event he was extremely flexible with the timing of it, and made sure to be there early to capture the shot. He even followed my fiance and I to another location to take pictures with friends and family on the day of the proposal. The pictures Jon captured were stunning and neither I nor my fiance could imagine the day without them.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hey Andrew! Thank you for your kind words! I had an awesome time capturing your proposal moment and working with you to ensure it was a success!

Joe · Married on 08/08/2018

I contacted Jon through the website about my proposal and he responded within a couple of hours. I told him my idea of where I wanted to propose at the tidal basin and Jon gave recommendations based on his experience on the best place to take the plunge for lighting and to avoid other people in the shot. We were actually running a little late but Jon was accommodating and stayed incognito so that it was a complete surprise. He stuck around later than previously agreed upon to complete our photo shoot. We could not be happier with the results. Thank you for the amazing job you did, we will treasure these photos forever.

Dirk · Married on 06/23/2018

Jon was very helpful throughout the entire process - including planning the engagement and capturing the moment the day of. He is very flexible and will help get any photographs you request. He was very responsive and posted our photos within a day. The photos all came out awesome, and my fiance and I were both extremely pleased. We both highly recommend Jon as a photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Dirk, I had an awesome time helping you plan and capture your proposal! Thank you for the kind words!

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

Jon shot a surprise engagement for us at cherry blossoms up in DC. His efforts were outstanding. Throughout the process (3 months) we kept in contact with him always responding quickly. Jon arrived extremely early the day of the engagement which was good because we got there early as well. Jon knew exactly where he wanted to take pictures but also asked us several times if we had any requests. He sent us a few pictures the same day and we got the full album in less than a week. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind words! I had a great time capturing your proposal moment and portraits at the Cherry Blossoms! So awesome to hear you enjoy all your images.
  • F

Freddy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jon was very responsive in regards to setting up a surprise proposal shoot. He had recommendations for locations and was very receptive with the ideas I had. During the actual shoot, he let us enjoy the moment and go at our own pace. The pictures came out great and are top quality.

• Q

QIU · Married on 04/15/2018

It was a surprise proposal. I didn't schedule a professional photographer for the moment. Jon was there waiting for his client and photographed our proposal coincidentally! After that, I left my email address to Jon. A few days later, as promised, Jon sent us all photos! They are very magnificent and impressively beautiful!! Jon did a very amazing job to capture our special moment!

Thank you so much, Jon!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Qiu for your kind words. It was great to be able to photograph your special moment!

Mary · Married on 03/18/2018

I recently hosted a conference for industry professionals and Jon Fleming Photography provided and hosted the photo booth. Jon was wonderful to work with - pre-event communication was quick and clear, his schedule was flexible and accommodating (we provided the photo booth at two different times over two different days), and the photos looked fantastic! They printed in the blink of an eye and I had an email with the digital files from the first day before the second day even started. I will definitely book him a second time if I'm ever in the Baltimore area again!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you Mary! I had a great time providing the photo booth for the conference! Look forward to working with you next time you are in Baltimore or DC!

Ramzi · Married on 02/03/2018

Jon was great to work with and made planning the perfect proposal so much easier. He was familiar with the area I wanted to propose and suggested the best place and time to ask. He even emailed me pictures of what path to take and where exactly to stand. My mind was occupied enough trying to think of what to say and how to ask my fiancee to marry me, working with Jon made the whole process a lot smoother. The pictures came out perfect as well, we have an amazing album of photos now to remind us of a very happy moment in our lives. Thank you Jon!

Ty · Married on 12/22/2017

I contacted Jon within a week of my intended proposal date. He was quick to respond and extremely flexible in the time, date, and location. Jon was so professional and so involved in making our moment special. The temperature was COLD and it was very windy, but Jon seemed to enjoy every minute of photographing our night. And we received our photos immediately. It was an awesome experience! We look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Ty! Thank you for your amazing review! The cold does not stop me from doing what I love most!

Austin · Married on 12/13/2017

Jon was amazing to work with! So professional, stuck to the plan we made, and got my photos to me so fast! They turned out amazing!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was so great to work with you!

David · Married on 10/14/2017

Jon was fantastic! He responded to each email, call, or text within 24 hours and was professional, accommodating, and made sure that we were comfortable and having a good time. Highly recommend Jon for any event.

Michael · Married on 09/10/2017

What can I say, it was a true pleasure to work with Jon Fleming. He took the time to get to know my partner and me, he asked a lot questions to ensure he understood how to capture the photographs for our wedding ceremony and reception. We were so happy with the results and feel he captured our wedding in special and beautiful way. I would not hesitate to recommend Jon Fleming Photography.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Hi Micheal, it was a pleasure to document your day. Thank you for the kind review!

Steven · Married on 08/26/2017

Jon did an amazing job shooting my fiance and I's Vietnamese Tea Ceremony! He was very knowledgeable about the ceremony, showed up on time and was very professional/kind the entire time. It was a cold and cloudy day...but you wouldn't have known it from looking at the photos! The photos came out amazing and exactly what we were looking for - bright and colorful with amazing clarity!! Some guests were a little overbearing with their iphones taking photos, but Jon handled it well! He let every guest have their chance to take photos politely while still capturing photos himself - it was perfect. It was the first time for my fiance and I to have our photos professionally taken so we were nervous at first, but he guided us and told us how to pose/what to do. Thank you Jon for joining Steven and I in our special day!

Susan · Married on 08/12/2017

Great to work with...did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jon Fleming Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Jon to capture our wedding day and it was such a great decision! He was easy to work with and extremely organized, two qualities I admire when planning a wedding! My husband and I were based in Denver planning a wedding in Maryland, and Jon made the process streamlined and efficient. The pictures we received were beautiful and are having a hard time deciding which ones we actually want to print - there are too many to choose from! The ability to download any of the pictures at any time is also a huge bonus! I would definitely recommend Jon to capture your day - he is fantastic!

Divinity · Married on 08/08/2017

Working with Jon was wonderful! He was responsive, on time for our event and delivered fabulous photos. I highly recommend him and will use in the future.

Thanks Jon!!!!