Jon Eric Entertainment Reviews

47 | Woodstock, GA

47 Reviews for Jon Eric Entertainment

Anna Mcwaters · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded expectations

DJ Jon was great! Very friendly, prompt, and communicated well. He played all the songs as requested and timed everything perfectly. He worked well with the wedding coordinator and unlike us, he knew exactly what to do. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply amazing selection

Jon gave us a list to complete before the wedding and he actually included all of the songs that we wanted. Everyone loved his mashups and selection of songs for the party. Very professional and awesome to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/22/2019

The best DJ around!

DJ Jon was absolutely amazing! We had a complicated playlist we needed it to be conservative yet fun so we were worried he was going to have a hard time but man did he deliver! He created the perfect playlist for our wedding! He was so flexible with time cause sometimes we would have to prolong things or rush things and he was right there ready every time didn't skip a beat! Picking a dj is a difficult thing to do cause you have an idea in mind of exactly how you want the music to go as well as its timing but you will not have to worry about that with DJ Jon! He is amazing and you will not have to stress about the music!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Jeanine

Jeanine Floyd · Married on 11/23/2018

Best Rehearsal Dinner Ever!

Jon is a fun DJ that made my son's rehearsal dinner fun for all ages. He played a variety of music that kept all of us out on the dance floor and provided Karaoke that added extra fun to the night. His attention to detail on the personalities of everyone there made the night a blast!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Jon provided the best entertainment! The music was amazing and it went so smoothly. You’d be crazy not book him. He’s the best!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Cynthia · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon is an amazing DJ. The wedding planner for my daughter's wedding recommended Jon to us and I am more than happy to recommend him for other weddings! He followed our timelines and kept the flow of the wedding going, he had everyone out on the dance floor with his music selections, and was professional the entire night - never took the spotlight off the wedding couple. He was also on time and visited the scoped the venue before the wedding. Can't go wrong with him!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon was the perfect addition to our big day! My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and we got married in Atlanta. Through all the craziness of planning a wedding from so far away Jon truly was so patient with us and he took our vision and made it a reality. Jon really knows how to bring people to the dance floor... and keep them there having a blast! We could not be more appreciative of him and everything he did for us to have the best night. You won't go wrong with DJ Jon!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 12/16/2017

Jon did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding. I highly recommend him. He accommodated everything I asked and even surprised us by adding personal touches we did not expect but appreciated. His price was great, and his service was even better!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Clara · Married on 12/09/2017

Jon was very professional, showed up early, and played the type of music that we suggested! An excellent choice, and we are so glad we chose Jon!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Mermaid

Justina · Married on 11/11/2017

Jon did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding and reception on November 11th! He not only played our “must have” songs, but he played a great mix that kept the crowd dancing until they had to leave! I’d recommend Jon Eric Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 11/14/2017

kate · Married on 10/29/2017

One of the best vendors at our wedding! Jon was early to set up, he provided music for our ceremony, played all the songs I had asked to hear, and took requests from our guests! He also had mics for the ceremony and toasts. He kept the party going! I would highly reccomend him if you are looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dominic · Married on 07/01/2017

Jon was a great to work with and did a great job of playing a wide variety of music at our wedding that got everyone out on the dance floor. He really took the time to understand what we wanted on that special day.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jon was awesome and so accommodating. He tended to our every need and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was very much a crowd pleaser and would only play music that kept everyone dancing. Even when we wanted to switch things up, he was all on board. Also great price and flexibility.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Abby · Married on 12/10/2016

Jon did a wonderful job. We had some issues with the timeline day of and he was wonderful, very professional and worked with me on getting everything moving. He kept reassuring me that everything was ok, I had no worries! He was awesome! I look forward to working with him in the future for other events. So glad we found him for the wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Carley · Married on 10/21/2016

Jon was fantastic with every aspect of our wedding. He had everyone up and dancing, which was very surprising!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Jon is one of the most amazing DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I heard him at a friends wedding & from that point on, I knew we would use him as our DJ when the time came. When it came time to contact him, he was very responsive & was immediately available to meet up. When we had our first meeting, he made sure to brush up on what was going on in our current life & showed up at the meeting & greeted us as well as our son by name. The day of the wedding I had several changes & even some new things I wanted to add & Jon was nothing short of accomadating & made the changes without error. He is amazing & so friendly with all of your wedding guests. If you are looking for a DJ that is fun & interactive with your guests, look no further!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lawrence · Married on 08/13/2016

Jon was awesome! He was prepared and everyone commented on how good the DJ was!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Kevin · Married on 02/06/2016

Honestly went above and beyond expectations! It was nice to have someone flexible enough to work with us when so many other DJs were not.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Dyan · Married on 10/03/2015

Jon made a very good first impression. He was very easy to work with and the whole process wa simple to do online. I would definitely recommend Jon & use him again myself for future events.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Jon is a great DJ!! He did the music for the ceremony and reception.
    We only had to meet with him once and just exchanged emails and he did a terrific job and keep everything flowing. Everything went exactly how I wanted it to, I would definitely recommend him. If you decide to go with him you'll never have to worry!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Great DJ! He did a fabulous job at our reception! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Jon was so great to work with for our wedding!! He was very easy to get in touch with and work with!! He kept people on the dance floor having a great time! I would recommend him for any wedding or event! DJ Jon helped me have a great wedding by dancing all night with my friends and family!!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jane · Married on 11/02/2013

Jon was was great at my daughter's wedding. He handled music and mikes for both the ceremony and the reception. He worked well with Cheryl to plan the music and handled everything very professionally and smoothly. He and her flutist worked together for a couple of hours before the wedding and it was beautiful. He helped make it a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/04/2013

DJ Jon was perfect for our wedding at The Grande in Kennesaw. Everyone complimented the music and quality of the sound. he also set up mic's for the ceremony, and it was really important to us that we could be heard giving our personal vows. He was great with the kids, who danced the whole night, and even though we had a small wedding (45 people) he did his best to get people out on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Chrissy · Married on 09/21/2013

Jon was an amazing DJ and played songs that kept everyone dancing. He also made sure to make announcements such as the photo booth and signing the guest book to let people know what else there was! Me and my husband had such a fun time dancing to all the music!!!

Sent on 09/22/2013