Jon Eric Entertainment Reviews

44 | Woodstock, GA

44 Reviews for Jon Eric Entertainment

• Jeanine

Jeanine Floyd · Married on 11/23/2018

Best Rehearsal Dinner Ever!

Jon is a fun DJ that made my son's rehearsal dinner fun for all ages. He played a variety of music that kept all of us out on the dance floor and provided Karaoke that added extra fun to the night. His attention to detail on the personalities of everyone there made the night a blast!

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Jon provided the best entertainment! The music was amazing and it went so smoothly. You’d be crazy not book him. He’s the best!!

Cynthia · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon is an amazing DJ. The wedding planner for my daughter's wedding recommended Jon to us and I am more than happy to recommend him for other weddings! He followed our timelines and kept the flow of the wedding going, he had everyone out on the dance floor with his music selections, and was professional the entire night - never took the spotlight off the wedding couple. He was also on time and visited the scoped the venue before the wedding. Can't go wrong with him!

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon was the perfect addition to our big day! My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and we got married in Atlanta. Through all the craziness of planning a wedding from so far away Jon truly was so patient with us and he took our vision and made it a reality. Jon really knows how to bring people to the dance floor... and keep them there having a blast! We could not be more appreciative of him and everything he did for us to have the best night. You won't go wrong with DJ Jon!!!

• F

Faith · Married on 12/16/2017

Jon did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding. I highly recommend him. He accommodated everything I asked and even surprised us by adding personal touches we did not expect but appreciated. His price was great, and his service was even better!

Clara · Married on 12/09/2017

Jon was very professional, showed up early, and played the type of music that we suggested! An excellent choice, and we are so glad we chose Jon!!

• Mermaid

Justina · Married on 11/11/2017

Jon did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding and reception on November 11th! He not only played our “must have” songs, but he played a great mix that kept the crowd dancing until they had to leave! I’d recommend Jon Eric Entertainment to everyone.

kate · Married on 10/29/2017

One of the best vendors at our wedding! Jon was early to set up, he provided music for our ceremony, played all the songs I had asked to hear, and took requests from our guests! He also had mics for the ceremony and toasts. He kept the party going! I would highly reccomend him if you are looking for a DJ!

Dominic · Married on 07/01/2017

Jon was a great to work with and did a great job of playing a wide variety of music at our wedding that got everyone out on the dance floor. He really took the time to understand what we wanted on that special day.

• User7682477 · 1+ year ago

Jon was awesome and so accommodating. He tended to our every need and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was very much a crowd pleaser and would only play music that kept everyone dancing. Even when we wanted to switch things up, he was all on board. Also great price and flexibility.

Abby · Married on 12/10/2016

Jon did a wonderful job. We had some issues with the timeline day of and he was wonderful, very professional and worked with me on getting everything moving. He kept reassuring me that everything was ok, I had no worries! He was awesome! I look forward to working with him in the future for other events. So glad we found him for the wedding!

Carley · Married on 10/21/2016

Jon was fantastic with every aspect of our wedding. He had everyone up and dancing, which was very surprising!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Jon is one of the most amazing DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I heard him at a friends wedding & from that point on, I knew we would use him as our DJ when the time came. When it came time to contact him, he was very responsive & was immediately available to meet up. When we had our first meeting, he made sure to brush up on what was going on in our current life & showed up at the meeting & greeted us as well as our son by name. The day of the wedding I had several changes & even some new things I wanted to add & Jon was nothing short of accomadating & made the changes without error. He is amazing & so friendly with all of your wedding guests. If you are looking for a DJ that is fun & interactive with your guests, look no further!!!!

Lawrence · Married on 08/13/2016

Jon was awesome! He was prepared and everyone commented on how good the DJ was!

Kevin · Married on 02/06/2016

Honestly went above and beyond expectations! It was nice to have someone flexible enough to work with us when so many other DJs were not.

Dyan · Married on 10/03/2015

Jon made a very good first impression. He was very easy to work with and the whole process wa simple to do online. I would definitely recommend Jon & use him again myself for future events.

Jon is a great DJ!! He did the music for the ceremony and reception.
    We only had to meet with him once and just exchanged emails and he did a terrific job and keep everything flowing. Everything went exactly how I wanted it to, I would definitely recommend him. If you decide to go with him you'll never have to worry!

Great DJ! He did a fabulous job at our reception! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Jon was so great to work with for our wedding!! He was very easy to get in touch with and work with!! He kept people on the dance floor having a great time! I would recommend him for any wedding or event! DJ Jon helped me have a great wedding by dancing all night with my friends and family!!

Jane · Married on 11/02/2013

Jon was was great at my daughter's wedding. He handled music and mikes for both the ceremony and the reception. He worked well with Cheryl to plan the music and handled everything very professionally and smoothly. He and her flutist worked together for a couple of hours before the wedding and it was beautiful. He helped make it a perfect wedding day!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/04/2013

DJ Jon was perfect for our wedding at The Grande in Kennesaw. Everyone complimented the music and quality of the sound. he also set up mic's for the ceremony, and it was really important to us that we could be heard giving our personal vows. He was great with the kids, who danced the whole night, and even though we had a small wedding (45 people) he did his best to get people out on the dance floor.

Chrissy · Married on 09/21/2013

Jon was an amazing DJ and played songs that kept everyone dancing. He also made sure to make announcements such as the photo booth and signing the guest book to let people know what else there was! Me and my husband had such a fun time dancing to all the music!!!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christine!!

Karla · Married on 08/24/2013

Excellent DJ. He did a wonderful job for my wedding. All of my family and friends enjoyed him. Thank you so much.

Hannah · Married on 06/29/2013

DJ John made my day as stress-free as possible! He took care of rehearsal, ceremony, & my reception! Everything I asked for he respected it and did an amazing job!! If you're looking for a wonderful DJ I highly suggest John!!!:) :)

Travis · Married on 06/01/2013

DJ Jon was a pleasure to work with. He was active in communicating with us throughout the preparation process and gave us feedback that helped work our ideas into the ceremony and reception. Prior to speaking with him I wasn't aware of everything the DJ does and how essential they are to making everything go smoothly but he did an excellent job of providing the structure and handling transitions from one section to the next. He was very interactive with the party and even had a few surprises for the reception that added some memorable moments. It didn't feel at all like he was just going through practiced motions but was responding to the mood and continually making changes to make it a unique and memorable experience. We're both extremely happy with his services and wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend to a friend.