Jon Eric Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sydney R. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I didn’t have to worry about anything!

Jon was the DJ for our 85 person wedding at The Rock Barn. He did an amazing job!! He showed up well ahead of time to set up and had everything squared away. The music planner form made sure we heard the songs we wanted to hear but Jon’s supplemental music choices were perfect. He had people out there dancing the whole wedding which was what I wanted. Jon made the evening stress free! All events (dances/cake cutting etc) all when so smoothly and seamlessly with Jon facilitating those. Hire him! You will not regret it!! He’s the best!
    Jeff B. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ that had a lot of kid requests in which he happily catered to!

Our experience with Jon was amazing, he was on time, very professional and the whole crowd loved him and his work! I would definitely recommend him! Great pricing and a joy to work with.
    Pamela M. Married on 03/25/2022

Great DJ experience!

John did a great job. John provided the music during the ceremony, served as the MC on the speeches, special dances, cake cutting etc. as well as DJ the reception It was a very easy, no stress experience. Everything went perfectly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • I
    Ilaria B. Married on 02/20/2021

Great Music

Jon Eric was an amazing DJ and emcee for our wedding reception. Many people commented on how the music was varied and fun for all ages. He asked if we had play lists and no play lists and followed those perfectly and took requests from our guests. He even got my husband to dance a little which was a special treat.

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your celebration. Thank you Greg and Ilaria! I enjoyed every minute and a beautiful venue.
    Daniel D. Married on 02/01/2021

Excellent Service

I was hesitant to use a DJ instead of a band but Jon delivered in every way. He was great at reading the crowd and knew just when to switch songs. He was prompt, responsive and flexible. My family is notoriously hard to please but even they were very complimentary, I think they even asked for Jon's business card to use for my sister's weddings.
  • Madysen
    Madysen K. Married on 11/06/2020

Organized & Dependable & Great Music

I can’t say enough good things about DJ Jon Eric. He was quick to reply to any email I sent (which was a lot of emails). He wasn’t bothered by last minute timeline changes throughout the night. He kept the tunes going and the party lively, even as guests trickled out. I can’t thank him enough for keeping our day running smoothly and he was amazing to work with. I highly recommend using him and his services.
    Alex C. Married on 11/01/2020

so good!!!

Jon was amazing at our wedding!!! he was such a great help in ensuring everything went super smooth. I would totally recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!
    Victoria G. Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

Dj Jon was WONDERFUL!! He was super accommodating to my last minute song request. He read the room very well and kept the party going. 10/10 would recommend again. He was great to work with.
  • Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 06/06/2020

Everything I Never Knew a DJ Needed to be

DJ Jon was an absolute blessing to have for our wedding. We were apprehensive about hiring someone we didn't know, but between his thorough paperwork and answering all my questions, he put on a perfect performance. He was invisible during the ceremony and put on an amazing party for the reception, both if which were executed flawlessly.
  • Deborah
    Deborah W. Married on 05/09/2020

Fantastic!

John was so easy to work with… He was right on time set up perfectly he had all our timing down to a T… He enjoyed himself all of my guests enjoyed themselves he was kind enough to do requests for people and everybody just had a ball… One of the nicest people you’ll ever know… And one of the best DJs that I can even remember… He will make your wedding special for you… He is the best!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 03/07/2020

He was so awesome!!

He went above and beyond for us! He got the crowd into dancing, was perfect on timing, and was a great crowd pleaser! His lights added so much fun to the dance floor. He was so nice and adjusted well to our plans. Would use him over and over again

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mandy and Peyton!!! It was a blast being your DJ for your celebration. Stay healthy and have a fantastic summer.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 12/28/2019

DJ Jon was awesome!

DJ Jon was great to work with! His comprehensive DJ planner helped us organize the type of music we wanted for the big day. He was even able to mix in Bollywood songs for my (now) husband's friends and family to keep everyone dancing. I have already received many compliments on the music. Communication was prompt, set up was nice, and overall a great investment!
    Amanda R. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Danced the night away without breaking the bank

Very responsive before the ceremony and exceeded our desires for the ceremony and reception. Would recommend to all my friends.
  • Cheri
    Cheri M. Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Experience; Professional and Fun

The venue our daughter & son-in-law chose to have their wedding was the Tate House and DJ Jon was on their preferred vendor list. From the moment we reached out to him all the way through the ceremony and reception, he was by far the best choice we could have made. He is very professional, wonderful to work with. He responds quickly. He was very helpful. And, he did a fantastic job with the ceremony and reception. The reception was such a fun time. The music was awesome!! Everyone was dancing all night long... even those that claim they don't dance. :) Thank you, DJ Jon, for your part in making our daughter's wedding so wonderful for everyone. My advice to anyone searching for a DJ - you will not be disappointed in DJ Jon!

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cheri, it was such a great evening and a pleasure being a part of it!!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
  • Anthony
    Anthony G. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could Not Complain - Awesome!

Jon contributed to a magical atmosphere at the wedding reception and made everything seamless. He helped make our wedding day the best day ever!
  • Dayna
    Dayna Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun and lively music to get everyone dancing!

Jon was beyond excellent! From day one he provided me with wonderful customer service and made me feel confident that everything would run smoothly. He gave me a template which helped me make sure I had everything I needed from ceremony music to toasts and last dance. He accommodated even the most obscure song requests that I had, and he filled in all the gaps with the best selections. Everyone had so much fun, and even my guests who don't like to dance were up and about with the music Jon selected. He made everything stress free and fun and he worked incredibly well with all my other vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Dayna, it was a blast!!! Your family and friends were fantastic and I wish you and Alex all the best!
    Anna M. Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded expectations

DJ Jon was great! Very friendly, prompt, and communicated well. He played all the songs as requested and timed everything perfectly. He worked well with the wedding coordinator and unlike us, he knew exactly what to do. We would highly recommend him!
    Caitie Married on 03/17/2019

Simply amazing selection

Jon gave us a list to complete before the wedding and he actually included all of the songs that we wanted. Everyone loved his mashups and selection of songs for the party. Very professional and awesome to work with!
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 02/22/2019

The best DJ around!

DJ Jon was absolutely amazing! We had a complicated playlist we needed it to be conservative yet fun so we were worried he was going to have a hard time but man did he deliver! He created the perfect playlist for our wedding! He was so flexible with time cause sometimes we would have to prolong things or rush things and he was right there ready every time didn't skip a beat! Picking a dj is a difficult thing to do cause you have an idea in mind of exactly how you want the music to go as well as its timing but you will not have to worry about that with DJ Jon! He is amazing and you will not have to stress about the music!
  • Jeanine
    Jeanine F. Married on 11/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Rehearsal Dinner Ever!

Jon is a fun DJ that made my son's rehearsal dinner fun for all ages. He played a variety of music that kept all of us out on the dance floor and provided Karaoke that added extra fun to the night. His attention to detail on the personalities of everyone there made the night a blast!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Jon provided the best entertainment! The music was amazing and it went so smoothly. You’d be crazy not book him. He’s the best!!
    Cynthia Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jon is an amazing DJ. The wedding planner for my daughter's wedding recommended Jon to us and I am more than happy to recommend him for other weddings! He followed our timelines and kept the flow of the wedding going, he had everyone out on the dance floor with his music selections, and was professional the entire night - never took the spotlight off the wedding couple. He was also on time and visited the scoped the venue before the wedding. Can't go wrong with him!
    Kathryn Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jon was the perfect addition to our big day! My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and we got married in Atlanta. Through all the craziness of planning a wedding from so far away Jon truly was so patient with us and he took our vision and made it a reality. Jon really knows how to bring people to the dance floor... and keep them there having a blast! We could not be more appreciative of him and everything he did for us to have the best night. You won't go wrong with DJ Jon!!!
  • F
    Faith Married on 12/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jon did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding. I highly recommend him. He accommodated everything I asked and even surprised us by adding personal touches we did not expect but appreciated. His price was great, and his service was even better!
    Clara Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jon was very professional, showed up early, and played the type of music that we suggested! An excellent choice, and we are so glad we chose Jon!!
illustration stars