Jon Eric Entertainment Reviews

52 Reviews for Jon Eric Entertainment

• Emily

Emily Kornegay · Married on 12/28/2019

DJ Jon was awesome!

DJ Jon was great to work with! His comprehensive DJ planner helped us organize the type of music we wanted for the big day. He was even able to mix in Bollywood songs for my (now) husband's friends and family to keep everyone dancing. I have already received many compliments on the music. Communication was prompt, set up was nice, and overall a great investment!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Rucker · Married on 10/11/2019

Danced the night away without breaking the bank

Very responsive before the ceremony and exceeded our desires for the ceremony and reception. Would recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Cheri

Cheri Mcfadden O'neal · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful Experience; Professional and Fun

The venue our daughter & son-in-law chose to have their wedding was the Tate House and DJ Jon was on their preferred vendor list. From the moment we reached out to him all the way through the ceremony and reception, he was by far the best choice we could have made. He is very professional, wonderful to work with. He responds quickly. He was very helpful. And, he did a fantastic job with the ceremony and reception. The reception was such a fun time. The music was awesome!! Everyone was dancing all night long... even those that claim they don't dance. :) Thank you, DJ Jon, for your part in making our daughter's wedding so wonderful for everyone. My advice to anyone searching for a DJ - you will not be disappointed in DJ Jon!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cheri, it was such a great evening and a pleasure being a part of it!!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
  • Anthony

Anthony Gonzalez · Married on 07/06/2019

Could Not Complain - Awesome!

Jon contributed to a magical atmosphere at the wedding reception and made everything seamless. He helped make our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/26/2019

Fun and lively music to get everyone dancing!

Jon was beyond excellent! From day one he provided me with wonderful customer service and made me feel confident that everything would run smoothly. He gave me a template which helped me make sure I had everything I needed from ceremony music to toasts and last dance. He accommodated even the most obscure song requests that I had, and he filled in all the gaps with the best selections. Everyone had so much fun, and even my guests who don't like to dance were up and about with the music Jon selected. He made everything stress free and fun and he worked incredibly well with all my other vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Jon Eric Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Dayna, it was a blast!!! Your family and friends were fantastic and I wish you and Alex all the best!

Anna Mcwaters · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded expectations

DJ Jon was great! Very friendly, prompt, and communicated well. He played all the songs as requested and timed everything perfectly. He worked well with the wedding coordinator and unlike us, he knew exactly what to do. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Caitie · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply amazing selection

Jon gave us a list to complete before the wedding and he actually included all of the songs that we wanted. Everyone loved his mashups and selection of songs for the party. Very professional and awesome to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 02/22/2019

The best DJ around!

DJ Jon was absolutely amazing! We had a complicated playlist we needed it to be conservative yet fun so we were worried he was going to have a hard time but man did he deliver! He created the perfect playlist for our wedding! He was so flexible with time cause sometimes we would have to prolong things or rush things and he was right there ready every time didn't skip a beat! Picking a dj is a difficult thing to do cause you have an idea in mind of exactly how you want the music to go as well as its timing but you will not have to worry about that with DJ Jon! He is amazing and you will not have to stress about the music!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Jeanine

Jeanine Floyd · Married on 11/23/2018

Best Rehearsal Dinner Ever!

Jon is a fun DJ that made my son's rehearsal dinner fun for all ages. He played a variety of music that kept all of us out on the dance floor and provided Karaoke that added extra fun to the night. His attention to detail on the personalities of everyone there made the night a blast!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Jon provided the best entertainment! The music was amazing and it went so smoothly. You’d be crazy not book him. He’s the best!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Cynthia · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon is an amazing DJ. The wedding planner for my daughter's wedding recommended Jon to us and I am more than happy to recommend him for other weddings! He followed our timelines and kept the flow of the wedding going, he had everyone out on the dance floor with his music selections, and was professional the entire night - never took the spotlight off the wedding couple. He was also on time and visited the scoped the venue before the wedding. Can't go wrong with him!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2018

Jon was the perfect addition to our big day! My husband and I live in Pennsylvania and we got married in Atlanta. Through all the craziness of planning a wedding from so far away Jon truly was so patient with us and he took our vision and made it a reality. Jon really knows how to bring people to the dance floor... and keep them there having a blast! We could not be more appreciative of him and everything he did for us to have the best night. You won't go wrong with DJ Jon!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 12/16/2017

Jon did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding. I highly recommend him. He accommodated everything I asked and even surprised us by adding personal touches we did not expect but appreciated. His price was great, and his service was even better!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Clara · Married on 12/09/2017

Jon was very professional, showed up early, and played the type of music that we suggested! An excellent choice, and we are so glad we chose Jon!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Mermaid

Justina · Married on 11/11/2017

Jon did an absolutely fabulous job for our wedding and reception on November 11th! He not only played our “must have” songs, but he played a great mix that kept the crowd dancing until they had to leave! I’d recommend Jon Eric Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 11/14/2017

kate · Married on 10/29/2017

One of the best vendors at our wedding! Jon was early to set up, he provided music for our ceremony, played all the songs I had asked to hear, and took requests from our guests! He also had mics for the ceremony and toasts. He kept the party going! I would highly reccomend him if you are looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Dominic · Married on 07/01/2017

Jon was a great to work with and did a great job of playing a wide variety of music at our wedding that got everyone out on the dance floor. He really took the time to understand what we wanted on that special day.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jon was awesome and so accommodating. He tended to our every need and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was very much a crowd pleaser and would only play music that kept everyone dancing. Even when we wanted to switch things up, he was all on board. Also great price and flexibility.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Abby · Married on 12/10/2016

Jon did a wonderful job. We had some issues with the timeline day of and he was wonderful, very professional and worked with me on getting everything moving. He kept reassuring me that everything was ok, I had no worries! He was awesome! I look forward to working with him in the future for other events. So glad we found him for the wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Carley · Married on 10/21/2016

Jon was fantastic with every aspect of our wedding. He had everyone up and dancing, which was very surprising!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Jon is one of the most amazing DJ's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I heard him at a friends wedding & from that point on, I knew we would use him as our DJ when the time came. When it came time to contact him, he was very responsive & was immediately available to meet up. When we had our first meeting, he made sure to brush up on what was going on in our current life & showed up at the meeting & greeted us as well as our son by name. The day of the wedding I had several changes & even some new things I wanted to add & Jon was nothing short of accomadating & made the changes without error. He is amazing & so friendly with all of your wedding guests. If you are looking for a DJ that is fun & interactive with your guests, look no further!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lawrence · Married on 08/13/2016

Jon was awesome! He was prepared and everyone commented on how good the DJ was!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Kevin · Married on 02/06/2016

Honestly went above and beyond expectations! It was nice to have someone flexible enough to work with us when so many other DJs were not.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Janice · event on: 12/12/2015

DJ Jon is the absolute best! Not only did he work with me before my event to ensure we had some of the favorite music for the crowd to celebrate a dear friend's 60th birthday, he showed up early to set-up and was with us all the way right on point! He got the crowd of 100 dancing and moving after an hour of chill music as folks arrived and ate dinner. And then did the party ever begin!! He showed us older folks how to do some of the younger dancing moves! Everyone had a blast and loved dancing to the perfect tunes! I would highly recommend Jon for any event whether corporate, birthday, wedding or just for fun! It was a perfect evening with the perfect DJ! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jennifer · event on: 12/04/2015

Jon did a fantastic job for my daughter's Sweet 16 party! Everyone had a great time, the music was awesome and he was very flexible with requests from partygoers. All of my daughter's friends were so impressed when he joined them on the dance floor to show them how to do a dance for a certain song. They thought he was awesome! It was a perfect night and the music played a big part in such a successful party. Thanks Jon!

Sent on 12/08/2015